Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

The Effect The Series Chapter 8: Set on fire along with all of me

THE EFFECT: THE SERIES
The Effect The Series Chapter 8: Set on fire along with all of me


"What is the matter, then why does P' look like this?”
"It's okay, anyway. P' probably wouldn't do this job forever."
"But I'm not okay with it!!”
Finally, the day that P'Keng was officially released from the university's presenter job arrived. The thing that I was afraid of is actually happening. The media pictures on the university website have been changed to images of other students.
Pictures of activities, if there are pictures of P'Keng that was there, even if just helping others with work, those pictures will not be brought to the media. P'Keng turned out to be the person who the whole university turned their back to completely. Along with the new nickname that P'Keng had, that is "Fallen angel"
From what I said and promised to be by his side no matter what, it now turned out that now the only thought I had to do was to stop being near P’Keng and get out of his life
Today, P'Keng may just be dismissed. But if I still insist on staying as his junior that will only keeps creating problems for P'Keng. I don't know what P'Keng will face in the future
From that day on, I shouted at P'Keng's face. I then spent the next 2 weeks as a period of escape. I've always tried to escape from P'Keng. Not answering phone calls and replying to his texts and permanently removing myself from the club
Maybe because P'Keng is busy right now. Regarding the ending of his representative job, both of us didn't have to walk to meet at the university. Just as he didn't come to me or I didn't pass by to the table where he was sitting, we wouldn't meet again. I considered it to be my luck because if really have to walk and we get to meet each other. I still don't know what I would do in front of him either.




Even having to worry about swallowing up my own promises, but I was relieved that when P'Keng and I didn't meet and the news quieted down, no one spoke about P'Keng's story in a bad way anymore. They stopped paying attention to me
It therefore reinforces me with the relief that I have made the right decision. Although I may seem like a loser like Pramote does not want me to be. It may be a pity to have to forgo the good hearted senior, but at least I didn't destroy my P' life anymore.
 .................................................. ..........
"Shin"
"P'Keng"
The theory is that we cannot escape anything forever. It is a true story and when I was about to walk into the dormitory, one voice called me. P'Keng stood up from the sidewalk beside the apartment building. He approached me, I don't know how long P'Keng came to sit and wait for me and I only knew that it was likely going to be very long day ahead because his facial expression was not good.
I looked around and wondered if anyone would sneak out and take pictures at the two of us standing at the doorstep here. When P’Keng walked one step further, and I also stepped back one step, with the awareness that distance is important between me and his elder brother
"Shin  ... Why are you walking away from P'?"
"No"
P'Keng looked at me with grunting eyes. I was aware of that displeasure, but I couldn't stop my own body.
"P', what's up?"
"P' wants to talk to you"
I was going to invite P'Keng to sit in a small garden at the back of the dormitory, but towards the outer corner of the eyes, I saw a group of people walking towards this direction I changed my mind.
"Let's talk later. P'. I am not comfortable today.”
Then I walked fast from there, hurried up to the room without looking back at P'Keng who was standing outside the building again.
.................................................. .....................
"P' ... How long has it been?"
"Since then it’s been a while, Shin... P' finally has a time for a conversation."
"Let's talk about it upstairs, P'."
I met P'Keng at the front of the dormitory for 3 days in a row. Regardless of how I had escaped P'Keng, P'Keng still came back, even though I thought P'Keng would be so angry that he wouldn't want to meet me again
Knowing that fleeing was not going to be the end of the story, so I chose to confront and talk to P'Keng. At least the next day. When P'Keng is finished with his issues and if it is not of interest to the people in the university, then we may both be back to be senior and younger brother.




"Shin is angry at P'? So angry that caused Shin to not even want to see me right?” As soon as the door was closed, P'Keng immediately started the conversation.
"No, I'm not angry."
"So why Shin disappeared from P''s life?"
"P'Keng you were dismissed from a representative of the university right?"
"What does this story have to do with it?"
"P' answer me first"
"I once told you that I don't care. Then why does Shin have to care too?”
"P' doesn't care but I care. I don't want P' to look like this. I admire P' and I want P' to stay there as my admire person always. Since you got to know me, everything has gotted worse you. I don't need to be the one to cause you this suffering.”
"Is this the matter? That made Shin no longer want to meet with P'.”
"Because I learned that P' was discharged because the news story that P' is gay and then what news will P' thinks will come from that?”
"You do not believe those news? Why dont you just believes in me? Just like how I am with you Shin.”
"I didn't say I believed them."
"But you stayed away from me"
"I think it's the best solution. P', can you see that just when we're apart from each other, the bad news on both of us have disappeared.”
"And who said that he would be beside P' no matter what happens?”
"I ...
"P' loves Shin"
"Ah?"
"P' loves Shin, just like Shin loves P' ..."
"P'Keng, I  ... Never thought anything about P' in that respect."
"Not true!! If Shin doesn't think of me then why does Shin stay close to me Why come to watch P' why give me hope ...
"I am not."

CUT........ -R-A-P-E
PS. A big warning. Cut chapters are violent.
[1] I found these chapters on Dek-d and this was put there....I think even the author thought they were too violent.
"Enough ... Enough"
I don't know how long it has passed. Terrible events continue to occur repeatedly. The release of his anger on me didn't end once.
I don't see or think of anything around me at all. Knowing only that my body had changed from sore to like a body that could barely shread and tear. Until now, I almost didn't have any feelings remain.
TBC




THE EFFECT: THE SERIES







                             PREVIOUS   -   CHAPTERS HOME   -   NEXT

Comments

  1. If u want the uncut version of the rape scene, find the novel in Tunwalai.. There, it tells u the detailed (almost) abt that scene..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive