Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

At this time, the setting sun slowly disappeared from the horizon, night begins to fall, the moon gradually emerged, the land under the moonlight also seems to be covered with a thin quilt, large and small buildings were lit up, illuminating the world. At the same time, Tharn and Type intense exercise was over, but there was only one person who started to clean up the room.

"You don't want to help me at all, do you?" Tharn asked questions and was quickly cleaning up the bed sheet, prepared to put a new bed sheet on the bed, and lay the bed quilts and so on. However
On the other hand, the man in the sport shorts and vest sat on the bed like a prince, still holding a bottle of water in his hand, he didn't mean to help at all.
"You hurt me so much, and you want to be helped?!" Type asked questions discontentedly
Looked up and glanced at Tharn, who was making the bed over there. At this time, Tharn pauses, couldn't help looking back.
"Well, you didn't ask me to stop when we were doing it!"
There was a little consternation on the boy's face, because Tharn was telling the truth. He was telling the truth and he did ask if he wanted to stop, but clearly Type said he wanted him to continue. Type glanced back, Tharn also picked up a bottle of water.
Suddenly such a gentleman scared me.
Tharn, who was about to open the bottle and drink water, thought that the water Type drank was also his way down, he bought it, and Type had to admit that just now he felt better in bed than they thought actually quite a lot better. Tharn told Type to stay in bed. He changed his clothes and went out.
After a rest, he came back to see that Type had changed his pants.
‘Don't you want to lie still? Otherwise, we can continue.’
After listening, Type immediately sat up and didn't want to make Tharn feel like he was weak.
Even though his back was aching to death and he didn't remember at all, he insisted on sitting up.
So if you want me to help clean up the scene, you can dream about it.
When Tharn finished cleaning up all the corners of the room, he sat down at the bed where they had just done it, he looked at him with those eyes of Western origin, and put his hands on his knee, he asked:
"How do you feel?"
"Very bad." Type replied immediately, but he didn't say anything bad, just the screwing was good, but his butt is really painful now.
Type has to admit that the other side's c0ck is really big, but it made him feel very happy even with the pain. Maybe it's because he bottomed aside from minor pain he felt a freaking pure thrill.
"No one has said that I'm bad, only someone has praised me."
"Bastard!" Type burst his cussing tongue. He really wanted to kick him in the neck. He also wanted to throw the bottle of water in his hand. But he hesitated again. Maybe he could get used to this strange pain that came only when he sat down as hard as he could and tried to move as much as he could. And he just bottomed, he didn’t want to make the other side think he was weak chicken.




Tharn smiled:  “You are OK I am at ease
"I'm a boy. You don't have to treat me like a girl."
"I never thought you were a girl!"
Type stared at him and decided to look at him, he knew Tharn hasn't finished, and then he goes on, "I never slept with a woman so rest assured that this gesture is only for the man I slept with." The listener was stunned for a moment. When he talked about his predecessor, it seemed that he felt strange.
It's strange, but Type can't help but tease the other side, "Well, what about you former scratchers? Do they look like women?”
Tharn's swollen eyes stared at him.
"Don't insult my ex."
“......”
Type was quiet after listening, not because he said that about the ex, not because the other side helped the former to say good words and feel jealous, but because he found out the other man cares what his ex's reputation looked like, making him look more like a villain.
Yes! Tharn didn't mention the bad things he had done when he was a child. He also made me feel like it didn't seem so disgusting to have to this kind of a work with two people, but he didn't tell him that in the first place,
It's a lot better than he thought.
It's a new feeling that he hasn't felt with girls.
But when Type is quiet, Tharn put his hand on his knee, and his fingertips were caressing him gently, as if thinking of something indescribable. He went on very seriously with his story, "To be honest, when I first did with a boy, I was not the top...” Type squints his eyes at once and almost shouted out. Why do you tell me that? But when he saw the indifference look in Tharn's eyes, he calmed down, so he listened to Tharn's story carefully.
"For the first time... I must have been at the age of 14."
"Wow, that’s too early... Is it during second grade?”
"Almost then," he nodded and continued.
"At that time, I was in the all boys’ school, and in the school without girls that kind of thing was normal. At first, in that way under the environment of, I was not sure what I liked boys, until once, a school senior called me to the music room, and he asked me directly if I could have a relationship with him."
At this time, Type immediately looked up at the man who was telling himself his first time, he continued with the serious expression just now.
"At that time, I thought my heart was in a mess, but I wanted to try again, so I agreed” Type laid there motionless listening carefully, wanting to know the follow-up. He asked Type with a smile, he was afraid of himself, scaring Type with what he was talking about.
"As a result, I was so hurt that I spent the whole day in bed."
"Why?" Finally, Type couldn't help but raise his doubts.
Tharn continued to smile and said: "Not everyone is born to bottom, and I did it for the first time, it was very painful. Just now you said let me not stop, continue to finish, do you know I knew that your back door is actually very fragile. I didn't think you can bear such pain. If I really continued to finish, you would have no chance to chat with me like this for a long time, you should feel lucky, because I still made you feel good.” As he nodded, the listener frowned.
Feel good your big head, who can feel good after being poked in his chrysanthemum!!!
"What made everyone comfortable is actually different from person to person. I may not have something that made me so comfortable, so I dare not sleep with others at will, because it doesn't make me feel very thrilled in the end, but I feel very painful. Until I was in high school, I had a chance to try again, but this time I changed my position and I won't bottom again. From then on, I understood that I was born to top.”
Type doesn't know why Tharn told himself this, but there's a problem that popped up, "You think like this is it maybe because you haven't slept with a girl?"
"I tried it. It's useless. I don't feel anything when I'm with girls." Tharn then pointed to the man sitting on the bed and said.




"I like it like this... Like you ~ "
Seeing that he said it so seriously, the listener showed a frightened look, though soon the fear was suppressed, but Type’s heart beat suddenly accelerated.
So Type asked his biggest question, "Why do you want to tell me these things."
Yes! Why do you bother telling me the things in your life, Tharn, smile also seemed to hide another meaning.
"I want you to know more about me!"
"I don't want to know."
"But haven't you heard?" If Type was not afraid of his own back butt getting further injury he would really want to give the other side to a kick over the shoulder. But in the backyard the little daisy was about to break in pain. So he just stayed still and gave Tharn a look. When Tharn saw it, he stood up and turned to pick up a piece of plastic bag, which contains a lot of fishy smell paper towels and used condoms.
Before Tharn went out of the room, he looked back and thought of something.
"Oh, why do I want you to know me more? Because... Not anyone only sleep with me once!”
"You bastard! I've said we're one-off!”
"I know. I listened, but I pretended not to."
"Ai’Hiaa Tharn!"
Bang!!!
Bang!!!
The man who insisted there was no second time threw the water on the door and hit it. If the bottle cap was not tightened, all the water in the bottle would be spilled out and the floor would be wet now. Type doesn't care if the floor is wet. He just thinks about what Tharn said and he clenched his teeth and clenched his fist.
The deal was only once!
"I'll never do it with you again. There's no way!" Type told himself that he must bear this sentence in mind, but the reason is no longer the same as the previous one
- Hate gay. The reason this time is even more chilling than that before.
He was afraid that the passion of last night would become addictive.
"I won't give in to you again!"
I don't want to go on the road of a relationship with you.
It's been several days since I first started a relationship with a boy. It’s not a very healthy change, everything is going very happy, going out to class in the daytime, come back to sleep in the evening, that's it.
Simple single life. But he knew that one thing was different.
Seriously, we shouldn't blame Tharn for this strange thing, but look at the appearance of Tharn,
It was as if he was innocent, as if nothing had happened.
From that day on, they behaved as usual, greeting when they met, and even like a Chinese way of greeting, asking if you have eaten. Neither do they ever cross the line and go out of their way, which made Type feel very strange, but it should not be strange. To be honest, their relationship shouldn't have changed from the beginning, but in his mind, he was very uneasy.




Because Type said that it's only allowed to happen once. Now before going to bed every day, he was afraid that Tharn would spread his legs him again (?). He didn't dare to turn off the light and went to sleep until the person next to him fell asleep
Only then did he dare to sleep. The way to prove that Tharn is asleep is to tickle him with his feet, he didn't dare to lie down and sleep until Tharn’s breathing was steady and he couldn't get up, this went on for many days. And the Southerner did that again tonight.
"Thum... click boom..."
Now the short needle of the watch has exceeded 12. Type was wearing headphones, sitting down and spread his legs. He was watching a video game uploaded to YouTube by a famous gamer, the sound of the shooting in it was very loud from the headphones, and Type was very serious watching it, towards the end of the video, he looked up and around the room, only to find the person beside the bed was lying on his side with his back to him.
"What a fuss!" Type talked to himself and looked at the light. Because if the light keeps on like this, Tharn won't be able to sleep, but neither will Tharn
Ask him if he wants to turn off the light and make it clear that what he does doesn't need much light. It's because Type thinks that no matter what he does, Tharn is casual and he doesn't want to meddle.
Bastard! I'm not your sex- friend!
The more he thinks about it, the more he feel that he was filled with indescribable impatience, especially when he thinks about the other person indifferent to himself and casually looked at everything. Sometimes when he talks to him, he only smiled.
This disgusting smile!
Type stood up and walked to Tharn's bed, so he saw that a funny scene. He saw Tharn's long legs, oh no, from his waist, the whole lower part of the body was not covered with quilts. Letting the cool wind of the electric fan blow away the Thai warm and dry season, while the other side's upper body was covered by quilt.
It's OK to say it's pathetic, but it's more annoying.
Thinking about it, Type stretches his long feet to kick Tharn's back, seeing that Tharn didn't respond, he turned to turn off the light and lay on his bed,
With his hands crossed behind his neck, he was staring at the ceiling.
"Fvck it!"
Type can't help saying it, because his body seems to have a subtle feeling.
To want to.
This subtle feeling flowed like an electric current to the whole human body, plus looking at  "very interesting" video before going to bed, made his brain is still rotate its clogs thinking, so he thought of what happened a few days ago.
It's like masturbatxng for the first time. If you like it, there will be a second and a third time, it's like having sex with your ex for the first time, and you want to have it again. Now Type felt just that sense of wanting.
Masturbatxng by myself is fine
I want to have sex with my girlfriend... Its human nature
But eager to be grass eaten by someone else... Let me die first!
Closed his eyes, exhale deeply, and try to control himself
That strange feeling when having sex, even if he knew it's good, it's great! His whole body began to heat up, as if to explode, but he consciously controlled himself with more and more heavy breathing... Control yourself, in case he doesn't pay attention, and run to the next bed and sleep with that fag.
"Go to sleep!" Type started talking to himself again, trying to close his eyes so he can go to sleep quickly, he wanted to go to the toilet to solve by yourself, he felt too lazy, but if he is here
... Ever since he went through that last time, he was even more afraid of it.
So, tonight, there is a duplicity of people anxiously sleep all night.
Oh dear!
The new day finally came, but what woke him up today is not only the sound of the alarm clock, but also a cuss when he was sleepy. He seemed to feel something at the top of his crotch.
The sound attracted Tharn, who was only wrapped in a bath towel, to turn around and look.
"What's the matter?" Tharn asked, as if he was trying to walk over and see what happened,
But Type quickly waved his hand and refused him to come near.
"No need... Don't come here! I'm fine.” Type just woke up sat with his back against the wall, but it didn't lift the quilt, which he seemed to want to wrap itself tightly, this made Tharn, who looked at it, suspect that he seemed to see through him.
"So suspicious of me?" It's like two people think about each other, so that Type just noticed that Tharn was wearing only a bath towel, Tharn can see his strong body clearly, but he wanted to make Type say it tough.
"Stay away from me. Why do you need to change clothes here? There is a place for you to change clothes in the bathroom.




"Ah!" The question made Tharn shook his head.
"There are so many people in the shower this morning that I don't want others to wait too long. I decided to come here to change my clothes...Ah, what are you afraid of? We are all men.” Type is so angry that he wanted to pop up and give him a sock in the face.
A guy clearly knew that he doesn't want to become a thing and he has to wander around in front of him in a towel. But because of the hidden thing under the quilt, Type was still looking at it unsatisfied and sneers at it.
"What are you afraid of? What else do you have that I haven't seen, but I don't think I have what you feel?”
Yes, if it was him from before, he would never feel it, but he touched Tharn's body, something seems to have changed.
Type's confident response made Tharn frown, and then
Crack
"Hey!" Whether it's a boy or not, if someone suddenly pulls a towel down in front of you, let you see the other man’s whole body clearly, at this time no matter who it was they will shout out. But for this naked Tharn in the early morning, he just look at Type’s chest.
"Yes, you know my secret, but you don't feel much about me being gay, so I won't have to be polite after that.”
"Asshole!!!"
Type muttered a cussed and then looked at Tharn as if he didn't care. He looked at it.
Turn around to Tharn, the man just hanged the towel on the hook of the cabinet, and then started to wear underwear, so that
On one side, Type was upset. He thought he must not be infatuated with Tharn's figure. Could he be a little envious???
Last time he saw a bit of Tharn's figure, but because they did more interesting thing, so it distracted his attention, but this time it seems that he can see Tharn's figure clearly.
Isn't the man who made music supposed to be? Why is his figure more than that of an athlete? I want to see better. I'm not convinced in words. Hum!
Tharn's shoulders looked wide, the muscles on his arms were clear and tall. Chest, buttocks small and tight, and abdominal muscles and waistlines in a triangular shape, Type has to admit that the man’s figure is perfect, and the white skin brought to him by Western blood. It's true, he was like the prince in the fairy tales.
"Get out of here as soon as you've changed!" Tharn, was getting ready to change
When he turned and got to the bed, the man shouted impatiently, so he raised his eyebrows, but he didn't follow with what he said, what did he care about? He said: "I will come back later tonight because I have something to do, I need to go to a senior's bar. I'll see what I can bring back to you.”
“Oh ~ "that's all, but if he took the ordinary things that are sold in the shop for him. In other words, Type wouldn't care. After that, the man took the door downstairs.
Bang
Ai’Type! Have you just entered puberty or what?” after that, Type took the quilt off his body and quickly took off your pajamas. In fact, he never woke up and felt wet from the moment he came.
"How many years haven't you woke up like this?" Type asked himself aggressively, and then rushed to stand up tight, though he still has a little nostalgia for last night's dream.
"I don't want that at all!"
But no matter how to make excuses for himself, Type still wants to escape from his pressure of the...
Suppressed desire.
By the time Tharn returned to the dorm, it was almost the time for access control, and he was under the influence of alcohol, his thin face became red, and he felt the key of the dormitory. Opened the door, with a smile on his face.
He thinks it's very happy to live with the hard spoken person Type. This feeling is not cogged.
The mouth says no, but the body is honest. That means I still have a chance.
So, soon a drunk Tharn staggers into the room with the lights off, in the dark, he can still vaguely see the straight body Type that has been sleeping. When he had unpacked and placed the things he carried on the table, he headed for Type.
He walked over the bed and looked at the Type that had fallen asleep and didn't know the danger is approaching.
Have a good night kiss Tharn joked.
Drunk Tharn couldn't help laughing when he thought of it, because he just wanted to tease him romantically, but what he really want is more than a good night kiss, and with the effect of alcohol, his desire became stronger than usual, so he groped for it and got on the bed and found Type who was asleep.
I don't want to sleep with Type these days. I really want to, but I want for Type's body recovers first, but tonight, he doesn't want to suppress himself.




Sometimes, it may not be that Type is superior to him, but that he is mean to him which made him addicted to Type.
I like it.
When touching Type's velvety lips, Tharn held them and kissed him gently, but Tharn was more nostalgic for the cavity in the other's mouth that day fiery temperature. From the kissing at that time, he can see that the Type is not only a bad mouthy person, and he's good at kissing.
The first kiss just touched
The second kiss starts to lick
The third kiss starts to go in
The fourth kiss made the sleeping man seemed to feel something and began to wake up slowly.
"What are you doing? Ah ah???
When Type woke up, he was kneeling on the bed
Tharn didn't feel cowardly at all. Instead, he dived down and let his tongue move forward at full speed and insert into the other man’s mouth with a kind of bluff, until he touched the other man’s cool tongue. At this time, he was even more aggressive. He held the other man tightly with his hands and didn't care. The man under him struggled and thumped his shoulders. Because at this time, the other side was an instant melting human mouth made Tharn more drunk.
"Ai’Tharn Ah... Go away... "
Tharn didn't know if the other side would really hit him. Because he felt they cared about each other now
Kiss hot lips, and Type's fleeing tongue. Until one resounds
The sound of the room broke the original tranquility of the room, and now he was clasping the other man’s neck
Type stopped in a flash.
This kind of urging made Type suffocate. At last, he slowly begins to respond back.
So, it's just because he knows that the man who is full of alcohol doesn't stop,
Type laid down slowly caters to Tharn’s ministration.
With their hands behind each other’ heads, they explore each other's lips, stir the tip of their tongue, exchange saliva, and because of the warm cooperation of the bodies, the mouth is filled with a little bitter beer making the kiss more affectionate.
Since neither side wants to lose, the second kiss was much more intense than the first.
There's no need to stop for breath
Don't need to move the other man’s lips
When one side wants to leave, the other side attacks again. The other side wants to run around and at that time, the other side's mouth was kissed again, so their lips were full of drooly saliva,
But they seem to care nothing. They separate their bodies a little bit and slow down and by night, the situation had completely changed.
They don't know how long they kissed like this, but Type was a little conscious because he had a reaction!!!
"Ai’Tharn, you let me go!" Type shouted as Tharn’s hands fumbled, he suddenly began to wake up and shout. But Type the sober one, so he quickly threw a punch at the other man. Fortunately, the punch missed, but Tharn was also stunned by the missed punch. At this time, he fell on Type’s shoulder lower position, and managed to escape.
Impetuous!!!
Type immediately sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He was panting. He could still breathe, he felt the sweet feeling of the kiss just now, but he still insisted on saying that he had sworn: "I told you! There won't be another one between us!”
Type's voice was very loud. He didn’t know whether it's warning myself or telling the other party! Who was look at him with a pair of hostile eyes?




"Go away, Ai’Hiaa." Type remembered to wash his face and cool it down. He doesn't deny it that he recognize that the kiss that Tharn given him has successfully aroused his desire, but he is absolutely in that he couldn't let the other party know about it, so he decided to solve it by himself in the bathroom.
Bang!!!
"Fvck!" However, while Type was preparing to push away Tharn, Tharn reached out and try to put his arms around his waist. However, due to the unstable center of gravity, Type’s upper body is not small he fell back and hit the edge of the bed, but his lower body fell into Tharn's soft arms.
Type was about to cuss at him, however
Crack!
“Stop!!! Ai’Tharn, I told you to stop!!!”
The pajamas were quickly thrown aside until Type was naked, ready to fight as his clothes were taken off, he heard the words in his ear: "Only once with you, for me that is not enough, Type!”
Sometimes it's not just Thiwat who represses his desire, which made him produce this desire.
It seems that those who hope for a second time also include those who create the need in the first place.
However, these two boys, who are hard to control their desires, started in the next few minutes
The second time which they could not bear was about to start a few minutes ahead
                                              Tharntype




                     Tharn ~ Type






Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive