Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

The Effect The Series Chapter 9: Nightmare that never ended!

THE EFFECT: THE SERIES

The Effect The Series Chapter 9: Nightmare that never ended!
Finally, the storm of attack ended after P'Keng was satisfied with everything he did. P'Keng laid down on the floor beside me. P'Keng pulled me in to hug. My body tensed and didn't automatically accept that hug. But the more I tensed my body, P'Keng tried to draw me closer to him and then I lost to him again. The numbness was compensated by the pain every time I have to move.

"P' is sorry ... P' lost his mind. P' is sorry for making Shin look like this.”
"....."
"P' doesn't want to lose Shin ... Don't think of escaping from P' ... If you don't want P' to do anything like this again ... Don't think of it... P' doesn't want to hurt you like this anymore.”
The soft voice that whispered in my ear was like a shout of a command. P'Keng kept saying he did that because he loved me because he didn't want to lose me. But regardless of listening as much no, I don't feel it as someone telling someone they love. For me, those words were the command to do as the senior wanted, without me having the opinion that I wanted it or not.
After P'Keng kept issuing numerous words in the end, P'Keng agreed to stop that disgusting hug that had tightened and moved away from me. The clutter of clothes made me realize that P'Keng was moving. I don't know where P'Keng is currently sitting, looking at, or doing, because since then, until now I still closed my eyes like that.
"Open your eyes."
"....."
"I'm telling you to open your eyes"
Despite knowing that I shouldn't resist if I didn't want to get hurt. But my body refuses to do as it thinks, the more P'Keng forced me to open my eyes, the more I closed my eyelids.
"Are you angry, then you want me to have to force?"
P'Keng shook my body back and forth until the pain that I was feeling finally caused my body to reduce resistance, and finally, I opened my eyes according to P'Keng's orders.
"Hurts..."
"P' knew Shin is hurt. Wait, P' will take Shin to the doctor.”
"P' ..."
My voice is difficult to express myself. But I think this may be the only chance that I can get out of here. And I want to take the risk of trying it.
"P', go take a shower first? There is a T-shirt in the closet. If we both go out like this it will not look good. P'. If someone else sees it, it will be bad.”
In P'Keng's eyes, he clearly expressed the hesitation of my persuasive words. Because it was like he didn't want to let me slip out of his eyes so I have to emphasize the confidence for him.
"I am hurt like this. I can't go anywhere, P'.”
"P' apologizes for causing Shin to be hurt ... Then, P' will take a shower, then P' will come out to wipe Shin first and then we will go to the doctor."
"Yes"
"Don't think of escaping ..."
"Where can I go?"
After having to spend some time lulling him the end, P'Keng went on to leave me. Every step of P'Keng going is important. I waited and concentrated on hearing the water hitting the bathroom floor. Just by the twisting of the shower door, I tried to support myself from the bedroom. When trying to move the pain hurled into every part of the body. But despite the pain, I had to carry this body away from here. I recited myself like that until I was finally able to lift myself up.
When I got up I didn't want to waste my time even for a fraction of a minute. So I don't care even to put anything to cover my lower body. Between being shy and asking to be freed from here, my desire to get away greater when I started to firmly lift myself, I quickly dragged my legs out of my bedroom and straight to my door.
"Help"




I slowly walked favoring the side that didn't hurt so much, supported myself and moved my body against the wall, ready to cry out for help. But unbelievably, in this evening, when everyone has nearly finished school and fall asleep in the dormitory, then I couldn't find anyone in the hallway.
The hope that I was going to survive began to become more and merrier. When I was able to bring myself to the stairs and to see the steps ahead with my physical condition right now, I definitely have no way to step down to the ground floor.
But letting myself give up the opportunity and sit there to wait for P'Keng to catch me. I would rather fall down the steps to the bottom of the floor. There, I would still feel better.
"Oi ... What's going on?"
I don't know if I had an eye strike or ear strike. But I was seeing my only best friend running up the stairs to me. My leg was stepping down the stairs. The first step was short, insecure with instability.
"Pramote .... Help me ... Help me ... Help  ..."
Pramote dropped everything he held in his hand and rushed up the stairs and he was able to catch me as soon as I fell. As soon as I saw the face of a close friend and confident that he was him, I left myself sitting down at that step. But before my consciousness was gone, I told Pramote that
"Don't go back to the room ... Don't go back."
 ..................................
"Let me go"
"Shin open our eyes. It’s me Mote"
I breathed heavily as soon as I awake. I was dreaming I dreamed that I was attacked by P'Keng but when I woke up and heard Pramote's voice, I was relieved that it was just a part of my dream.
But then the truth hit me in the face when the pain was attacking my whole body I had a severe headache and I couldn't raise my hand to rub my head. The arms were all worn out, especially the knuckles that I couldn't move because of something being wrapped around. At the tip of my leg, I glance at one of the legs that was pop cast and it was hung. Once again being wrapped in something
"We'll call the doctor first ... We must inform him that you are awake.”
"Pramote ... My parents"
"They still do not know because you had nothing on you not even the phone, but I already called to tell my parents and I made made the story for my parents. But Khun when you recover they will probably have to ask for your contact number.”
"I, I ... I don't want anyone to know."
"No, Shin. This matter, however bad you think it must be told. You are in such great pain, and how much will the treatment cost if you do not tell how will you pay?”
"Um"
I quickly bent my head away from Pramote's eyes because I was afraid to answer the question. I still don't want to talk about it. It was painful and hurt that Pramote had warned me about P'Keng that I should have looked carefully, but it was me who was an idiot who couldn't see anyone until things ended up in the story look like this.
And Pramote surprised me again because U was thinking that Pramote will hurry to inquire about the reason why he found me like that, why he met me in this condition, but Pramote didn't ask me any questions
"Then I go to tell the nurse first."
.................................................. ....
 "Request permission to check you, I'm the doctor.”
"Hello"
Not long ago, my room was filled with two nurses and one male doctor. The nurse wanted to open the wound and wipe my wounds. Then I reluctantly refuse to cooperate, but when the nurse explained that she wanted to check the wound through the back for any severe tear. To prevent infection, the word infectious made me pale and then I had to agree.
"Doctor, that's enough, I think this case you must ask the female doctor”
I didn't want to complicate everything, but as soon as I saw that the male doctor would be the one who looked at the wound details. As the doctor put his gloved hand on my body. My body contracted. Both legs bounced forward at the same time without my intention. I just didn't want the doctor to touch me.
I kicked the examination table until the side that had a medicine table went to hit the other bed, so the doctor had to stop and told the nurse to dress me up.
"I'm sorry, doctor."
"It's ok ... I understand."
Only a moment later the female doctor joined me and began to do her own physical examination. In which everything went well
 At first Pramote said that he would go out to wait outside, but because in this room, all for treating me, but they were strangers, so I asked Pramote to stay in this room.
"Can the doctor ask? For how long since this happened?”
I was silent. There is no answer to the doctor because I don't know what date and time it is. Pramote knew what I was thinking, so he answered for me.
"If from the time I brought him to the hospital, it was now 5 hours, but before that I wasn't sure. Shin, before you met me. How long since it has happened?”
"I don't know ... I don't know ... I don't know.”
"The doctor understands that it is difficult for patients. But you have to help the doctor as well because as far as checking the body wounds, doctors are quite sure that it not like general sexual intercourse and the doctor has to ask, because if the incident is still within 72 hours, it is considered that you are still very lucky. But if it is not a matter of treatment, it may be changed in another way.”
"If from the time I meet my friend until now, its only a few hours I'm sure it's not 72 hours yet.”
"And does the patient know the person he had sex with?"
"... .."
"Is he this person a person you have had sex with for a long time, or is it just this is the first time?"
"I do not know.... Don't know, don't know, know, know, know, know anything.”
"Shin, calm down."
"Let me go"
"Breathe. Breathe. Look at the doctor's face."
I flicked Pramote's hand out badly. Everything in the room began to feel like a haze again. The sound that floated from the doctor made me realize that I was not breathing.
I know and we both know, but it is difficult to do no matter what the doctor says, I still contracted and refused to breathe. As I couldn't breathe, I began to struggle harder to survive.
I tried to grab the air into the lungs, but even if I wanted it so much, it's like I'm drowning. Like no matter how much I tried to breathe, I wasn't able to get the air I needed.
Another female nurse was suddenly called in. She came to still my face and looked at my eyes and tried to tell me to do as she said.
"Count the number according like me....5 9 11 7 2"
"Five Nine ...."
It's unbelievable that just counting the dictation numbers will be difficult and impossible. But the doctor did not give up trying, still saying those numbers repeatedly until I could speak it out
"Okay, bring some water."
"Here, drink water first."
"Thank you"
The doctor allowed me to take a break to drink water until she saw that I could restore my breath to normal. The doctor began to talk to me again. Along with the latest nurse at the side
"I know that it was a very serious matter, but only when you are ready, then we can speak with me.”
"But anyway, he answered the doctor's question because it is about treating him. If he already, he will tell the doctor the rest. If there is anything you want to tell the doctor, you can do it privately," the nurse added.
"I was betrayed, he is a senior in my course .... I am, I am.” I want to tell the whole story to the nurse and the doctor, but every time I try it, I feel too scared to say it.
"It does not matter. Be patient. Tell me when ready. But there may be a few questions that are necessary for treatment so lets all try for a bit.”
"Yes"
"This person has had sexual relations with you before or is this the first time?”
"First time"
"Has the event been 72 hours yet?"
"Not yet"
"This is considered lucky because we don't know who that person is from, if he has been tested before. And because this time he has not used condoms, therefore it is possible that there is a chance of infection or certain diseases from that person.”
"Yes"
"Right, so the first thing that we should start from now is that the doctor will prescribe a drug called PEP drug. Have you ever heard about this?"
"Never."
"PEP is an antiviral drug. You must take this drug for a month consecutively, along with a few other antiretroviral drugs.”
"Yes"
"This drug may have minor side effects. In the event that the person receiving the drug has side effects, it may prevent you from going to school for a while. Or you may have to spend some time to rest and for the body to adjust at first, I suggest that for this you should not be alone.”
"Yes"
"I don't know if you're living with your family?"
"Normally, is in the dormitory."
"Is it convenient to move back home first?"
"I ... Not sure."
"Considered it as it is for the care of your own wounds as well. Because your body may not move very easily.”
"Yes"




"In addition to this I and nurse have one more question to ask.”
"Yes?"
"Do you want to report it to the police?"
TBC
THE EFFECT: THE SERIES



                             PREVIOUS   -   CHAPTERS HOME   -   NEXT

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive