Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 1: The more you hates, the more you can't escape

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 1: The more you hates, the more you can't escape

Splash!
Rustle!
The transparent blue mirror surface is scattered into white water flowers. At this moment, the students in the swimming pool open a water path. The voice of the professional teacher is mixed with the noise of the freshmen in the school of Sport Science and science. The weather is very hot, with cold water, it's unspeakable and comfortable.
At the same time, because Mr. Thiwat or Type acted like a fisherman with the permission of the teacher, he can move freely, and then he leapt into the water to enjoy himself.
Swimming is a compulsory course for everyone in the first year of Faculty of Sport Science. People who can swim are very relaxed. Those who can't swim have to be diligent and practice harder. Anyway, they must be able to swim at the end of this semester to get a passing mark. How to say, Type is good at posing as a drowning puppy.
"Ai’Type, if you want to learn basic swimming skills, you need to unify your standards with him!"
"If you don't know how to swim, you don't need to put on a look of holding the pool by hand you stupid fvck."
Because it's a required course, every freshman has to learn it, so they meet this high school classmate – Ai’Techno.
Speaking of the acquaintance with this silly guy, we have to go back to the fourth color sports (teachers and students’ activities held every year in the school). Type was in science class, and Techno was in art class, plus five person football school to set up color sports. There are ten classes in the first grade, but the clothes only have five colors, so that year we just divided into which classes and which colors.
So Type's class is divided into the class with Ai’No.
At the beginning, I was not familiar with him, but in the fifth grade, when there were not enough athletes, the school recruited volunteers and Techno was one of them. After playing football, he tried and won. I can say that we won every kind of awards in that year. After playing for a long time, Ai’No straightened it out slowly, which is what made him want to learn sports science.
Well, he and Techno have been friends since high school.
What's embarrassing is that he can't swim even if he plays ball well.
"What a tragic scene." Type shook his head and laughed. Look at the people who are holding the swimming pool and kicking. Those are the people who learn swimming basics.
"Do you want to play against me?" The one who is easy to lose is invited to fight.
"Freaking moron, why do I know that I will lose in comparison with you? Don't be silly." The boy with dark skin joked and kicked at the edge of the pool, looking at the energetic man as the teacher said.
"I'm not stupid. I'm still on the school team."
"Developed limbs does not mean you gave the brains, Ai’No." While joking, he continued to push on the water. He didn't want to admit that he was really comfortable in the cold water under the hot sun. The person beside him asked:
"Do you want to go play ball with me?"
"I'm too lazy to go. You know I can't play well. I can only play for fun." Type replied seriously and amused his friend.




"Then you can be an instructor or the team manager."
"Oh, can you hear what I'm talking about, are your ears clogged."
"I won anyway." He also said, thinking of this four-color games, seriously, as soon as he entered the field, he grabbed the ball in a hurry. Type's position on the field is guard, the defensive players’ attack the bac of the field, and the rest run to the front.
"Well, I know you're protecting my back." Ai’No began to gasp. It seemed that those who worked out on the court every day could not help themselves in the water. He clung to the side of the pool so tightly that their joints turned white until their friends nodded.
"If I’m bored then I will leave."
"Believe me, I you won’t be bored. Go in. Let's watch more people this time. I have a set of management plan." Look, it's obvious that as long as it's about football, Techno is very true, so everyone wondered why he didn't choose football major. As for that reason, he couldn't bear to listen directly.
"When choosing a college, I pressed the wrong number."
I can't imagine the expression of every friend he tell that to. After meeting, I asked the reason why he was so freaking stupid
"Ai’Type... What about after the freshmen welcoming activities this evening can we go to find something different to eat?"
"No, I'll take it back to the dorm to eat. I'll bring food to my roommate and I will make up for sponging off of him for so long."
"Speaking of your roommate..."
Grunt.
Rustle.
"Ah... Puff... Ai’Type! Ah... Help me
Before Techno finished, the tall boy pushed away his hand, which was still holding the side of the pool tightly at first. Instead, he used his legs and feet to hold the side of the pool. People with brains would only let go of their feet and sink a little bit. The rest of his hands scratched in the air, making a gurgling sound. He drank a lot of pool water until his eyes and ears were flooded.
All of a sudden.
"Ha!!!"
"Hooei! Ai’No, don't catch me, don't move, argh you fvck!!!”
"Sink, sink! Cough, cough!!!” The man holding at Type’s neck shouted that he was going to sink, but his head was still on the surface of the water. He almost pushed his friend's head into the water. The friend shouted: "Don't move, you fool!" Type screamed at him. The one who listens felt that all the students in the class were looking back at him, and the teacher was nervous as he swam towards them.
"What’s wrong?"
"This one was being stupid, teacher."
Type said sadly, teasing the man who was still holding his hair, holding the edge of the swimming pool with one hand, making no laugh. He smiled shamefully and slowly let go of his friend's wet hair. Before he let go, he swept his friend's hair back and forth.
The female teacher smiled: "In the future, there will be lessons to teach you how to help the drowning people. I have a way. If the drowning people hold on... How about you? You should be wary. Swimming is not a joke!” Seeing that the students were OK, the teacher talks a lot and swims to other swim lanes.
"I'm sorry."
"Yes, you should apologize to me! If I've just had my hairs off with that fvck up stunt you pulled off, next time I'll kick your spleen." Type shook his head as he spoke, swearing that the next swim would be as far away from him as possible. Who would have thought that the man in the whirlwind on the ground would become a wooden man in the water?




"What did you ask me just now?"
"I forgot."
"Great, too much chlorine makes you go Alzheimer's." Before the teacher was about to tell each student, Type shook his head and said, at this time, and Techno was holding his head and thinking about what important things he was going to say. Because most of the classes of freshmen are together with those of other grades, they don't often meet each other.
What is it? I remember I had something important to tell Ai'Type, I caught it right hippocampus. But what is that important thing?
"Oh, I feel so skinny after seeing Champ's bulky figure."
"Hahaha, my neighborhood has a boxing camp, so I go to kick and play, which is how this body shape effect came about."
"No wonder, it's like the muscle guys in the gym."
In the dressing room, Type stood and wiped his hair. He grasped the hair in the middle of his head to see if it is complete. His friends make a sound of laughter. Some are talking about girls, some are talking about naught things. A group of people nearby haven't jumped the topic of figure yet. They are looking at each other with their clothes on. Let's go back and talk about Champ.
Champ is a classmate in a professional class. He's not as tall as Type and no, but he must be heavier than them. It's no surprise that he was in the boxing camp before. Once there was a conflict, the other side would surely lose without fighting.
"When it comes to the gym, I will never go."
"Why?"
"I'm afraid of butt pain." When asked by a friend, champ replied in this way, putting on his vest and saying it half true and half false.
"It's not bragging. I’m just handsome. All of a sudden, everyone is staring at me. But I can't help it. When they take a bath, I dare not bend down to pick up soap. It's just that talk about men doing things in the back door. Don't want any of that crap. I'm scared to death... "
"Hahaha." the word made the friends laugh enmasse. Type shook his head. It's not funny. Instead, he can understand being stared at with hostile eyes. He feels that the tiger body is shocked and sweating. It's more terrible than being invaded by a girl.
What can I do? I don't like it!
"Er!!!! I freaking remember it!!!”
At that time, many people were still laughing. Suddenly, the man with Alzheimer's turned his head and said loudly, which made many people turn back to see what happened. The friend next to him turned back to look at him dejectedly.
"What's the matter with you? Do you have a bad brain after drinking too much chlorine or something?"
"No, no, no, it's important to you, Ai’Type." This time no joked, shaking his head almost blurted out, but seeing his friend's curious face, he broke Type's head and pulled it to the other corner of the room.
"What's the matter?" The listener asked incomprehensibly.
"I want to ask you if you haven't moved the dorm yet."
"Move dormitory? Why should I move the dormitory?” When Type asked in doubt, he still said that he would come to live with me, but he was not. No, his family is near here. He would never find trouble for himself or move to the dormitory, so it's more suspicious. Looking around, Techno one heard no whispering:




"Just your roommate, isn't it some named Ai’Tharn?"
"Well, Ai’Tharn, what's wrong with Tharn?" Type nodded frequently, remembering that there was nothing wrong with the man's handsome face, so he listened to Techno.
“I heard big news that will shake your chest, and make your teeth go on a fvcking frenzy.....”
"Hey, I think he is an okay guy and quite nice. He's a drummer. You didn't watch seasons change. Just waving a drum can attract many girls. Besides, don't forget that he's a mixed race..."
Uh.
"It's not just that..."
No, pull your friend's head closer. The air blows into his ear. The next words must be very important. I swear they must be the last words I want to hear.
"I heard people say that...” Techno nodded quickly this time, embarrassed to say:
"I heard he's gay."
“......”
In this way, the listener stood still, eyes wide, mouth wide open, brain analysis and repeat what my friend just said, "he is gay", but this gay is a living creature in his dormitory, Tharn is gay, so...
"I want to move the dormitory!"
Shocked!
There are only a few people left in the dressing room. Look back at the direction of the grumpy voice. If anyone sees the current appearance of Type, he must be thinking... how can this smiling man get so angry...
It is very important.
Bang!
Type quickly put on the vest and school uniform with his right hand. As soon as he was dressed, he rushed out. The students all turned around and asked Ai’No to come. But Ai’No was also wearing clothes quickly. He followed his friend and went out. He didn't need to know where Type was going - Student Dormitory Service Center.
This time, Ai’Type who is rampant is definitely going to end in a disaster.
"I'll move the dormitory, anyway!"
"Well, I told you that I can't move you. This year's students are so many. You don't know how lucky the freshmen are to live in dormitories. Many senior students had to move out from their dorms just to give the freshmen the right to live in the dorms first."
In the student dormitory service center, Type was arguing with the dormitory aunt who has half covered loess. He was red faced, clenched his fists, watching the aunt's posture and watching the TV play in the afternoon, but also conscientiously explaining. "But I'm moving. Doesn't anyone want to change the dormitory, Khun Paa?"
“Oooei, if there is one, then go to find that someone to switch rooms and bring him here instead of you standing here shouting!"
“But this is the student service center, isn't it, Khun Paa?" Type was still arguing without giving up. No matter good or bad, it's just so he can get to stay away from that area. Wherever the place he stays at can't have gay! Er, also the katoeys. I don't want either!
"Ai’Type, calm down."
"I can't calm down. Hum, I thought he was straight playing with girls. Who ever thought...?”




Type can only gnash his teeth. He can't help it. Khun Paa said:
"But if there's a contradiction, you can move."
"I have a problem with my roommate!" In this way, the listener's eyes brightened, his voice is deep, and his brow looked worried.
"If there is any contradiction, it must be serious, otherwise it will not work."
"He is a freaking..."
Stop.
But the moment when Type wanted to blurt out the truth, he stopped, and his brain was running fast. Just then he wasn't dirty enough to uncover the truth that his roommate didn't actually do anything wrong. I don't know whether the bastard was out of the closet or not. I'll see if his behavior hides it.
"Well, auntie, I can't stand him."
"If there's no reason, I can't move you. Oh, because if he doesn't care about hygiene or help clean the dormitory. I won't listen to such things. The two people living together should communicate and understand each other."
Khun Paa said these, the one who listened clenched his fist, knowing to move out this way is not working.
"Then what shall I do?"
"The simplest thing is to find a person who is willing to change his dormitory, come here to report and carry out it." With that, she turned around and went on watching the TV series the brain damage kind, letting the people standing in front of her want to smoke her for a few times.
"Well, I said calm down first. In fact, he didn't do anything to you. You can live with him."
"Live with him your fvcking father! I can't stand to live in a dormitory with him!” Type is obviously biased and frowned.
"I ask you, why do you hate people like that? I can understand that you don't like things like that. It's creepy, but you can't be hateful...”  Techno still can't understand, because he also has many friends who are katoeys. Before that, he pinched the nipples of those people to make them scream like women, so he thought it's no surprise having friends is gay.
If you hate gay, your life is going to be really hard, they are everywhere, male lovers everywhere.
The question stunned the listener, his eyes twinkling.
"Hate is hate, I don't know, in any case, I will never and that broken back in a dormitory." Then Type turned to enter the dormitory and decided to knock on the door one by one to ask if he wanted to change the dormitory, although he thought if there was no real conflict with his roommate, who would easily change the dormitory!
After knocking on the dormitory door for an hour (most of them went to class), Type was also pulled to class by friends and dragged to welcome new students. At the end of the day, it was more than eight o'clock. After knocking on the door for more than an hour, Techno one wanted to move.
Why did the new friends move here and there? As for the elders, they all live with their sworn friends. Therefore, the career of changing dormitories is totally unproductive.
At about nine o'clock, Type was so tired that he had to sit and wait for his roommate who hadn't showed up to come back. He was determined to tell him that either I or you had to move out, because he had studied here in high school, so there must be some students in the dormitory building, but he was sure to make it.




Until the clock turns to the number five
Squeak. Open the door.
"Oh, you just came back. Did you eat? I have something to eat." Tharn opened the door and entered the dormitory. He picked up his eyebrows and saw that his roommate was still wearing his school uniform. Judging from his facial expression, he looked like he had been waiting for a long time. He put the bag on the Japanese table, which contained the food bought from the convenience store and the convenient box rice.
The host of the other half of the room felt a little bit out of place.
Well, he's really a good man, but what if he's being so good on purpose.
"Ai’Tharn, I have something to ask you." Type tries to pretend that he doesn't want to be in a dorm with you, and let the music player put down his high eyebrows.
"What is it?"
"Are you gay?"
"... "
Type is the strange side. Tharn turns around and looks at him quietly. He's not surprised. It's not like the person who did something wrong and was caught. Looking at him is like he's ready to be asked one day, which makes the person who asked anxious.
"Say what?"
Listen to the people stupefied, he quickly jumped from the bed and calmly replied.
"Yes."
The answer stunned the questioner again. Looking at the person who was taking food from the bag, it seemed that the conversation was very common, which made Type sink:
"If you are, I can only tell you directly that I hate gay."
Collision of hard objects.
Tharn stopped holding the plastic spoon, looked at the person who was looking for the stubble, and then asked:
"So?"
Tharn didn't know that the other side knew about it so quickly, and didn't expect that he could be so directly disliked. As long as the other side didn't get angry, he wouldn't say it, but he asked so directly, so Type also answered very directly.
"Either you or I have to move one." The answer shows that I don't want to live with people with abnormal sexual orientation. Naturally, Tharn looks at Type discontentedly.
"Why, is it just because I'm gay that you hate it?"
"Well, I hate it." The answer was as like as two peas answered by friends. He said he could endure everything except this. He looked at Tharn seriously and led Tharn to answer it coldly.
"I'm gay, but what did I do to you?"
"You didn't do anything, but I don't want to live with gay!" The voice of finding fault made the listener very upset. Tharn suddenly threw the spoon with his hand and turned back to say seriously:
"Then you move out, because it's not my problem, it's your problem!"
"I would have moved a long time ago, but no one wants to change dormitory with me."
"Since you know it's impossible to move, you want me to..." At first, I thought this roommate was very good, but now my idea has completely changed. I didn't expect that his measurement was so small, so the listener clenched his fist and replied angrily.
"But you have classmates studying here. Just ask them to change their dormitories."




"Why should I make things so complicated?"
"Ai’Tharn!" This time, Type raised his voice, a pair of sharp eyes seemed to tear each other to pieces, and the sound became fierce.
"Again, I won't be in the same room with you. I hate gay. I hate it to my bones. I will never be close to you. I tell you, I feel sick when I breathe the same air!!!"
Oh!
This time, Tharn slapped the table heavily, stood up abruptly and faces Type. His eyes were calm, but there is a hidden danger. It seems that he has changed from good to evil, and his mouth turns into a sneer.
"Then I'm sorry for you. You will live with me for another year."
"I said I couldn't live!"
"But I won't move!!!" Tharn's voice rose again and stared angrily at each other.
"If you don't live, you move, but I put my words here. I'm fine here. I don't move, even if I want to live with a narrow-minded person like you."
"You have to move!!!" Type grabbed the other man’s collar and said disgustedly, which made Tharn angry.
All of a sudden.
Type's collar was also lifted up. His handsome face was pushed close, his deep eyes were cold, and he took a few steps forward before the cold voice came out.
"Who the hell are you, you're biased! I don't know what kind of faggots you have met, but the people around you must be mentally retarded, so you think you can drive me out. If you still use your stupid logic to judge people, you still can't get along here!!! Remember for me, I'm right... I'm not moving!”
The drummer said with patience. It's true that Tharn didn't meet a man who was hateful, but he didn't think that this original good roommate would become so unreasonable. If he did something else, but he discriminated against us like this, who can stand it.
So Tharn got closer to his face, looked at the angry man, and began to feel a little farther away.
"What are you doing?" Type immediately scolded and tried to push away the other party. He tightened the collar of the other party with his hands. His body was stiff and he began to feel unsafe when he was dragging. Naturally, he had the following results.
Crack!
One by one, his fists fell on Tharn's half face. He was so scared that he looked back, but his eyes came back and looked at him coldly:
"Congratulations, because you have another year to live with this fag."
Fall!
“Oooei!!!”
Tharn pushed hard to Type's chest, causing Type to step back for several times, hitting the edge of the bed and making a loud noise. As soon as Tharn grabs the bath towel, it makes a shaking sound, but his eyes were fixed on the opponent who wants to fight back. At this time, he immediately turns around and exits the door, only to hear the roar from behind.
“Ai’Bastard, remember for me, I will move dormitories!"






                     Tharn ~ Type


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this :) big help for the international fans :) susu na kha!!! Sawadee Kha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive