Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Epilogue: Finally the world and everything is quiet!

THE EFFECT: THE SERIES

Epilogue:  Finally the world and everything is quiet!


"Shin I’m this way"

"Has Pramote been waiting long yet?"

"How long have you been this slow?"


"In general, I had to answer that not long ago to preserve the manners, take souvenirs from the north, Sai Mai"

"Thank you, this is the gift for graduation."

"You remember to bring gifts too?"

I took my graduation day gift. It was a university gown that I took on my long distance education. My graduation is simple, no degree pompom. There was only a certificate sent to the house and we were only eating to celebrate at home.

"Thank you very much, Pramote. This a graduation gift that I like very much”

"Do not forget to put together to shoot a photo with parents."

"Um"

"But this time you are back in Bangkok Is it permanent?”

"Should be permanent mother complains of loneliness and that is already bad. Oh, only asking about you, how are you Mote?”

"I'm fine, but the work is very busy. It’s like telling a long story, lets order something to eat first?”

"OK"

"Eh, Shin"

"What?"

"Welcome home"

"Um, thank you."


Aphut might see prominence from working as a reinforcement at the project. So when I graduated, Aphut invited me to work at the company. I work in the field of documentation to help view the budget. Assist in the planning of the lawyers company which is the business of the Aphut family and in my free time, I still go to the project of still helping the children there, so it seems like I can do both tasks at the same time




Because the job and the project managed by Aphut are not only in Bangkok So there are often times that I have to follow through a case to the rural areas, but this time, after my mother began complaining many times that I have forgotten the way home. So I decided to come back to find a permanent job in Bangkok.

"Can you find a new job?"

"Alright then, let's see. Is there a job that mother hasn’t already scrutinized in Bangkok?”

"Come on, your mother is lonely. The other day, she stopped by at ten o'clock."

"So brutal"

"Shin"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"

I don't know if I can say that I'm okay. If you ask if all of my symptoms are gone? It could be said that I was back to the original person by almost a hundred. There are still times when I'm still scared and terrified. And the name of P'Keng has never faded from my heart

"I'm a lot better than before."

"Have you forgiven him yet?"

That's it. It's a question that I don't have an answer to, if I can forgive P'Keng. Even though everyone says it's the best way to make me better. That is, I would have to forgive someone who hurt me.

"...I do not know"

"Don't hurry ... I just think that it will be good for you  ... But if not, then you can let it go in time."

"Um ... I'll try."


I continued to talk to Pramote until the sun began to turn orange. Pramote offered to walk me home. But now Pramote is not living in the same house as when in school, Pramote moved to an apartment near his office, which is very far from my home. Looking up from the traffic situation today, I think Pramote will return to the condo again at midnight.

"Then when you get home and send me message as well."

"Okay, drive well."

After walking and sent Pramote to the car, I changed my mind and decided to go straight back to the mall. It has been a long time since I had walked to buy things in the mall like this, with work day that I have to be busy all the time, I chose to walk into the first bookstore. I was just standing watching the goods, but when I walked out of the mall with two books attached I got a call from mother.

"Where are you now?"

"Are you leaving now?"

"Okay, so mom and dad wait at home. Waiting for me to come back to eat, so we can eat the same time.”

"Yes"





I was so busy that I did not watch the clock. If I was going back to have to get back in time, I would have had to postpone meeting Pramote way  earlier and now it was a rush hour at 6 o'clock.  I don't want to go up and squeeze with the people in the bus. There was a brief idea of ​​walking back into the mall, but I didn't want my mom and dad to wait a long time, so I chose to go home now.

The streets of the evening seemed bustling, not lonely because there were still many people walking around to buy things and chat. Even the reddish sunshine that often represents loneliness was there, but when standing here, I felt that the light couldn't do anything to me.

I was standing waiting for the light signal to cross the road to the other side. I scanned my surroundings, letting my mind see people. But then my eyes saw one person from the other side of the road

That person, no matter how long the time has passed, he never changed. He is always the person who stands out among many people. He can still be the person who catches the crowd’s eye, even if he looks tired.

My wet hands began to tighten the bag inside the book and prayed for him to not to see me standing here. But maybe because I was praying too late because just a moment later, our eyes met together, we had an eye contact
P'Keng smiled wide at me with tears on his face. I'm jealous that even if P'Keng cries and looks sullen, he is still in the form of an angel.

As soon as the red light begins flashing, it is an alarm for people to prepare to cross. It was a signal for people on that side to cross to this side and my brain, then ordered that I quickly turn back from where I stood.

My heart was pounding. It was telling me that I was not really ready to face him. But don't know why I still walked forward and did not go backwards. Making me be the first person to walk down the footpath on this side And did not know what inspired him to come down from the edge of the footpath of that side as well as me

Then unexpectedly all of a sudden there was a truck dashing from the other side of the road that had just a red light into the road at high speed.

Bang!


The sound of the two objects crashing was so loud that there was no voice in my surroundings. But only for a short time a scream and chaos arose.

Although my surroundings only had the sound of chaos, but it was strange that in my mind, I was most calm since the day it happened. Maybe because what is happening now is probably what I have always wanted.

Thank you for finally allowing me to truly relax and let go.

If Pramote comes to ask me again, I can answer with my full heart that

"Um, I'm happy."


                                                             The End

A/N I freaking hope they make the series have a happy ending.... Because that crashing is not a good ending

I hate my life.....
So we are left with three endings,
One, shin died in the car crash, hence getting his wish of not wanting to deal with it.
Or, Keng died in the crash, hence freeing Shin from his tormenting.
Or, they both died in that car crash.
Or they didn’t die in the crash, and the car hit the side kiosks,
Or, they met, Shin forgave Keng and they lived happily ever after... Unlikely




I will wait until the series end to watch it Love you all… Stay strong there is light at the end of the tunnel.




                             PREVIOUS   -   CHAPTERS HOME   -   NEXT

Comments

  1. Oh my... Wow...yes as I'll be just waiting for series to end... Thank you for translating and knew you're the best! ✊

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu acho que ele passou por ele e apenas sorriu mas seguiu enfrente sem questionar,por isso ele se sentiu feliz,pois finalmente ele superou o medo do reencontro,pois ele esperava ser abordado,ser perseguido por palavras e atos e isso lhe dava panico.Ao vê o motivo de suas dores do outro lado da rua,rindo para ele,ele teve medo de uma aproximação,mas como isso não ocorreu,ambos atravessaram a rua e cada um seguiu seu caminho.Então agora ele poderia dizer a Pramote("hum, eu estou feliz".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive