Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter: Tharn

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter: Tharn

"What's wrong with you? Coming so early."
"Well, there's nothing to do in the dormitory."
"If you don't have a man to give you a butt to screw, just say it."
Tharn could only sigh, and see his good friend jump over and hook his neck and push his hand on his shoulder, and walk to the canteen at the front to find something for breakfast. His bad and very close friend, Ai’Lhong, who has been mixed up with me since high school, is still struggling with the same story, the man does not know when to quit.
"Hey man tell it to me seriously why do you really want to live in the dormitory. I didn't see you wanting to do so before. Just thinking about living in the dormitory? Just think about all that sleeping in the dormitory – and the fact that it’s near and I can go back at any time."
"I'm lazy. It's true. I've lived in it anyway." I said before putting my bag beside the stool. "Besides, roommate is okay."
"That kid from Sports science program?!"
"Um." I just said so much. I went to the usual order aunt's house and ordered breakfast as usual. I was standing there playing with my silent mobile phone and thinking about my roommate.
At first, I'm not sure whether it's good to live in school. Frankly, I love cleanness. I can bear anything except dirty things. As I told my friends, I'm lazy to run back and forth, so I decided to live in school and have more opportunities to practice here.
Have I ever said that I started to learn drum set in high school and wanted to study deeply when I entered the university? In the dormitory, I can be near the teaching building, which means that I have more time to practice. Then the dormitory is clean in many aspects. As I said, I am very satisfied with my roommate.
At first, I knew that he studied sports, but I was not sure, but from observation, he was OK. The best thing is that no matter how tired he gets back to the dormitory, his first thing is to take a bath, and then he can do other things.
And another thing that cannot be denied... My roommate is very handsome.
Type's skin is not white, which may be different from my mixed race's white, but it can be regarded as good-looking. The most prominent part should be his eyes. He said that he was from the south, but not the southernmost part of Thailand, but he seemed to be from Surat Thani, so his eyes were very vivid. I have noticed his eyelashes, which grow to be envious of girls. With the body of athletes, I think it's a good eye candy.
Because...
"Oh, Tharn, eating the same shop every morning." As I walked along the line of prestige, I saw the senior and juniors laughing and saying, my words choking in my throat, and my slender predecessor with a bass bag on his shoulder.
Yes, He is a man.
"Um." I answered truthfully and looked down at my cell phone. I didn't want to talk about it. It was just that we had a bad breakup. It happened that when I finished breakfast, I paid for it and went back to my seat. Ai’Lhong was still staring at my Ex.
"It looks like your boyfriend is going to pay to reconcile."
"Nonsense." I replied briefly, and then began to eat. My friend pointed at me and laughed, and then began to get lost in his criticism.




"It's boring to say that you should be careful. Every old boyfriends in your past has to fight for a while. If they fight for you one day, I'm not going to be surprised. Oh, be careful of your roommate, stay with you every day, and be careful of your ex-boyfriends tearing him up."
"He's normal."
"Hum." My friend whispered, so I looked up at him.
"My roommate is a straight man."
Yes, I’m gay.
But all of a sudden, my friend lost his voice and laughed.
"But not that the talented Ai'Tharn can't take on a straight?"
“.....” I sighed heavily, because dealing with straight men, and the final result was more troubles, but that is at the least or most important, you could be beaten black and blue.
But the most terrible thing is, I may make a straight man no longer want to be with women.
That's what I don't want to happen.
"And you know I don't play with the straight men." I shrugged, and then continued to eat, if not for my friend's tongue blossoming, raising his head and asking.
"I heard your roommate hates gay."
I was in a daze, then shook my head.
I've heard that I'm still acting normally, I haven't showed too much gayness, and I've vowed never to get involved with the straight man again.
So, I absolutely will not mess with type for sure Type.
"As long as he doesn't know, there's no problem."
I said this, and made a look of indifference. I forced myself to cling to music in my mind, but I can't deny that there may be accidents in my room with me. I also want to control myself, but what can I do? I don't want to complicate things.
Although I'm not sure, but now a guy who hates gay just lives in the same dormitory with gay. What will happen?



                     Tharn ~ Type






Comments

  1. And here is the appearance of Tharn and Lhong... I like the fact that we can get into the thoughts of the characters which is not the case in the show. Can’t wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lhong ahg already stirring the pot. I luv that I get to know more abt Tharns personality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I really appreciate that you are translating this whole book. You have my deepest respect! Can I ask you something? Would you mind having a editor? I don't know Thai so I can't obviously translate but I can check for grammar and stuff in your work. I hope you don't mind this offer and reply as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive