Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Fish upon the Sky Chapter 7

    Fish upon the Sky Chapter 7

   The Douchebag from the College next door:   Was the party fun?

   Pattawee Panichapun:   Fun, my ass. It's a good thing I memorized the confessions from the movie to tell Nan.

                                               It turned out to be a miscalculation, it turned out to be a love affair with another person.

                                              So, I didn't know what to do, I just pretended to be drunk and almost didn't get away with it.

   The Douchebag from the College next door:   Ow, why the rush to get away? Maybe if the guy said he liked you too, it would be awesome.

   Pattawee Panichapun:   What's so hot? What's so hot. That guy likes Nan.

                                             My number one love interest.

   The Douchebag from the College next door:   How do you know that?

   Pattawee Panichapun:   Just by looking at the eyes.

   The Douchebag from the College next door:   Then next time you'll read something else, in case you know something more.

   Pattawee Panichapun:   Nosy.

   I quit the chat right before I got so close to arguing with the Douchebag from the Next College that I swallowed him alive.

   Today I must begin my solo quest to revive MueangNan. Because the Kitty Gang Hippies, or as I like to call them, the Assholes have gone off somewhere. Probably ganged up with Duean somewhere. It's good that the seniors aren't here, because sometimes what's meant to be a relationship turns out to be a relationship breaker.

   While waiting for my afternoon class, I sat rooted to the door of the classroom as usual. Since I didn't have any friends I knew, I sat alone but strangely enough... Today everyone was looking at me.

   Is there garbage stuck to my head? They're all staring at me.

   “You... Are you the one who studied dentistry?” A woman walks in to say hello and to be honest, she's cute but no better than Nan.

   “Well, yes.”

   “It's okay to sit with you.”

   “Huh?” I was so confused. I've never been chased by anyone, if it was before, it was probably only Pae, the head of the Architecture Club. I've never had anyone chase me. But then again, no one is normal and today someone wants to sit together.

   This isn't the first person, it's the first person I've wanted to meet and I don't remember.

   “I said sit with you, okay?” She repeats it again.

   “Oh! Whatever, it's not like I own the place alone.” When she was done, she beckoned a few more of her girl and boy friends over to fill the place. Well... Sometimes it's nice to be polite. Even if you say so.

   “What's your name?” She started asking questions.

   “My name is Pi.”

   “I heard about you studying dentistry from a friend but why haven't I seen you before?”

   “If you remember, I was the one who came to the podium to answer questions with several of my college friends back then.”

   “Huh? The same guy?”

   “Yes...”

   “After not wearing glasses, why do they look so good?”

   “Huh~”

   “Kinda handsome.”

   Oh, my God, I'm so red. I'm shy. I'm shy. I really didn't wear my glasses to class today. I was forced by Duean to wear contact lenses and ordered not to wear them again except in the room. That's why I came to class today, because I was so confused and so irritated.

   “Thank you...”

   “So, are you seeing anyone?”

   “Nuts, how could you ask him that?” The other guy just rips and pulls.

   A few days ago, you didn't even bother with me. Even in the past, when it was budding, no one wanted to discover this treasure.

   “What to say, got a date yet?”

   “Not yet...”

   “Nan, are you free this Saturday?”

   Uh-huh, who called that name in front of me. I immediately turned my head at the sound of the voice and saw the Fish upon the Sky walking past. With his delicate cheeks and his milk white skin, I couldn't take my eyes off him. All around me was silence, probably just the little guy and whatever was said, I could hear every syllable.

   “What's up?” Even though he was talking to a friend, the sweetness of his voice really grabbed my heart. Almost made me forget he was a bar star.

   “You're invited to play...”

   “Sorry, I've got an appointment, wait till next time.”

   “It's okay, the teacher is coming, let’s just get out of here.”

   The person in question walked away and I immediately got up, not caring at all about the new friend he had started talking to, because today I was going to sit with the fairy, to give us a chance to talk again.

   When it's time to strike, it's time to strike. There's a bunch of people to the left and a bunch of people to the right, there's no shortage of people coming to chemical analysis class! This is the time to fight, because only when you fight will you win.

   Then the Fish upon the Sky sat down there. Only the right seat remains and running... Faster than light... Imagine it in slow motion.

   No... No.

   Dang!

   Tripped over my own feet, fell down the stairs, oh my god, shame on me!

   The noise fills the classroom. If it had been a few days ago, there would have been nothing but jeers. But not now, because someone came up to me and pulled me up and asked with concern.

   “Is there anything like that?” Pi's tears were coming out. Since birth, apart from Duean, no one had ever asked him that.

   I've only heard 'is there something wrong? Can you understand the different meanings? Because it's full of sarcasm, or some other negative message.

   Cut back to the present first, no, Pi speaks out and if he does, it's with an admirer.

   After thinking about it for a while and forgetting that I had a job to do. I immediately said thank you and then stood up majestically and looked at the seat next to the Fish upon the Sky, which had been empty before.

   But...

   But...

   But that's about it.

   A bewildered Mork came out of nowhere but he's taken my place. Holy shit! I don't care what happens this minute. A not-so-frustrated-looking man hurried up to sit next to someone taller than himself.

   I'm going to pretend to forget and erase the image of you from my mind that night.

   “Hello...” What should I do, my number one love interest says hello?

   Mork is probably snickering that he got my seat.

   “Good...” I replied briefly but without blinking my eyes turned to Nan and mentally murmured.

   Look over here... Look over here... Look over here.

   Pop!

   “Yay, watched.” That's all, probably turned around to look around because it was a little louder. Nan actually turned around.

   “Ow, hello there, Pi. how was it last night?” Oh! It's because of you that a handsome guy like him had to hold on to Duean's hand, to the detriment of his reputation.

   This is what the mind thinks of as aggravation and crying but the truth out of the blue is...

   “Fun...” Simple and clear.

   “Going back late?”

   “Just turn off the lights and dance to end the event.” How can you not go back? It was horrible, had to go right back and get hand sanitizer, cleaned my nails, cleaned with a clean towel and all in all it took was an hour to shower.

   “Oh, that was fun, I went back shortly after that too.”

   Is that a nice thing to say to please me? The easier it is for me to go soft. After talking nicely, he's forgiven immediately.

   Apart from talking over Mork and looking at him with a victorious look, I ignored him sitting in the middle of the room and tried very hard to invite the Fish upon the Sky to talk slowly. It wasn't until the teacher started the class that we stopped talking but every now and then the sound of the two people next to me would come in small talk.

   “This Saturday...” The sweet voice came out of nowhere and I immediately perked my ears up to listen.

   “Well, Saturday.”

   “Don't forget...”

   “I won't forget it, it's nice to have time to go to the movies together.” Ha! Mork. Mork, you want to take my Fish upon the Sky? I can't give that away. But there's nothing to do but... keep your ears open and listen.

   So, this is the guy Nan was asking out, that's why he didn't want to hang out with his friends in the group.

   “It's not that much of a stretch, I asked you out and I'm glad to finally have some free time together.” Why does Nan have to be so eager to show herself. Pi is sitting right here, whenever you say you're free.

   “Yeah oh, it's been a long time since I last went to see it.”

   “Yeah, yeah, I remember my brother going after it and making a big fuss.”

   “Keep that in mind, lie to me about your brother being a date, hate to dig a hole to hide in.”

   “Now with you, I have nothing to hide.” Hey hey, wait a minute! Is this a quest in progress?

   No, no! I couldn't have been late, my head was racing with strategies and trying to get someone to join the party. And one of them was that Duean and the guys were going to help me formulate a plan to fix the guy who ruined my love.

   It wasn't enough to make me misunderstand; he deliberately took my first love away.

   Thinking about it, he sneaked his hand out to the side.

   Steal the eraser, please! Bastard! Fury!

   Finally, it's Saturday.

   I'm standing in front of the cinema with Duean and dear Kitty Gang's friends, it's a full-on day. Waiting to overhear where they were meeting, nearly broke my neck, so we came here to wait as soon as we could from the mall, plus packing Mork's stationery equipment into our backpacks that day.

   “When's your Fish upon the Sky coming?” My older brother asked irritably, hearing him say he had to pee but didn't want to go, because it took him an hour to wait for someone.

   “I don't know, Duean. he didn't say when.”

   “Ow! Well, why didn't you say so, how else would you know?”

   “Just see them continuing their exchange on LINE...”

   “Fuck me, silly boy. If it's the 9:00 p.m. show, won't I have to die first?” Kor's raspy, muffled voice comes out instead. It's a good plan, I'm sure it'll go very well, plus Nan might come back to me with no reservations.

   “Calm down all, just sit down and wait.” Yok, who seemed to be the calmest, stopped.

   Until we sat like that for almost two hours.

   Just before... Two familiar figures entered the exercise yard. Kitty Gang and I immediately ran and hid behind a pillar, watching their movements from a distance.

   It was only after the two of us had gotten our tickets and approached the cinema that the gang and I returned to the questions we'd left behind to pass the time but because the Jeans wanted eel, we all came out to the Japanese restaurant and got down to business once again.

   “Hey, you. I think we'll disguise ourselves, wait in the parking lot and then crash the car after the target gets into Mork's car. Once we hit him, we'll call the insurance company and then you'll show up like the hero and offer to drive him home.” Duean began to explain.

   “That's a bad plan. Creating damage to others.”

   “To do or not to do?”

   “I am afraid...”

   “I wouldn't intentionally wreck the car, it's just a light scratch.”

   “What should I do if something happens?”

   “Bump it before he gets in the car, should we keep listening or not?”

   “Hmmmmmm.”

   “Trust me.”

   “Holy shit, I think this plan is going to fail miserably because of you guys. Didn't Nan know it was you? So, tall and handsome right out of the gate.”

   “Guess the difference is made, who are we?”

   “You freaking douchebag.”

   “Bastard! I'm the best team of the year, so, you don't have to do anything, just stick to the plan. When we're done, you'll come running around looking like you've got nothing to do.”

   “Well, nah.”

   Then came the big moment. After walking back and forth outside the cinema for a long time, we finally spotted Nan and Mork. Noticing that they were smiling the whole time, it was clear that they looked very happy. It gave me mixed feelings as I peeked out from afar.

   It's okay, hold on, hold on, after telling yourself that, try to follow them both like a paparazzi. Before they go down to the basement, call the ambush team at that moment and tell them the exact location of the target car.

   Countdown, 5...4...3...2...1

   As Mork, who had taken someone's pure heart and Nan were walking out the door of the mall, I called my brother again with trepidation.

   [...]

   “Kitty Gang!”

   [Kitty Gang knows, Snoopy. Now the target is locked but... But...]

   “But what...” At the sound of my brother's shaky voice, I then asked back.

   [I'm scared, asshole, not good? []

   He started out with such confidence; he had the audacity to say he could do it; he wouldn't listen to any arguments. Even when the time comes, Duean is still the same person, a true brother.

   “You think you're the only one who's scared? I'm scared too, heh.” It's about to get sweaty. All in all, it's probably not too late to cancel the plan and move on another way.

   [In that case, Kitty Gang to Snoopy, call off the operation.]

   “Roger, park the car and wait for me, I'll follow.”

   [Okay.]

   After I hung up the phone, I saw someone's pickup truck move out front.

   Boom!

   Before he had a chance to run over to the car, both legs stopped in their tracks and stood there looking up. Froze as he saw the pickup ready to back into the garage, just in time for the rear of the vehicle to hit the trunk of the quietly parked limo.

   It was as if the accident had gone silent for a while, the sound of the crash filled the ears. Before everything on Earth worked again, a shocked Mork and Nan were running over.

   You're really working without any time, what's going to happen now, no plan at all.

   “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.”

   While wondering what to do next, a certain familiar voice sounds and also steps out of the tall man's car. Who recommended you to role-play in full armor? If I hadn't taken a closer look, I probably wouldn't have known that these pirates, Luffy and all the other characters from the anime world were Kor, Yok, Jeans and James. And Duean himself is no slouch either, all dressed up from start to finish.

   I don't know if it's going to be like the anime but for sure, you've spent a lot of money on it and I'm dumbfounded.

   “It just so happened that we were in a hurry to get to a play-acting event at the mall, so we didn't get a chance to look in the mirror.” You didn't mean to go to the event, you just wanted to go home but since the crash plan is now really working out as intended, you'll have to go along with it.

   “We're sorry, we're really sorry...”

   “I'm the driver, leave it to me alone. I guess I'll have to call the insurance company for such damage.” I can't walk past the corner of the pillar.

   “What to do, Mork.” Nan asked, looking up, his face looking more worried.

   “Guess we'll just have to call the insurance company's over, like they said.”

   Yok looked like he was ready to cry but didn't want to miss the opportunity and winked at me desperately to pass. At that moment, he took a deep breath and carefully prepared to lift his feet and walk out of the dark corner of the pillar.

   “What's going on? Ow, Nan!” Ow~~~ Acting out by the book.

   You can't just walk by, you have to put your hands in your trouser bag, not because Duean is pulling on your ears to make it cool. But because of the fear of making a mistake made both hands are sweaty instead.

   “How did you get here?”

   “Just came by for a bit, was just about to go back when I saw the accident over here.” The truth is, you're just dumbfounded, you don't know what to do.

   “How nice, now I'm in a hurry.”

   “So, do you want me to give you a ride later? Let Mork deal with the accident with the at-fault party first.”

   “No way, it's my car.”

   “Huh?!” How many cars does Nan's family have, can someone please tell me?

   I wasn't the only one shocked by what I'd just heard, my brother and his friends had the same unspoken feeling.

   “Yeah, the point is Mork happens to have a temporary emergency, has to get back right away, what's the best way to do that?”

   Yeah... Don't make that face, Fish upon the Sky, don't look like you're begging for the impossible.

   “If you don't mind anything...”

   “...”

   “Help deliver Mork, can you?”

   “No...” Nan, Duean, help!

   “But it's okay if you're not available, just have him call a cab, it might just be a little late.”

   “Er...”

   How about pretending to have a heart? Maybe we'll get Nan's heart back. Everyone hesitates for a moment and then the little man pulls out his phone to call a cab but I'm quicker.

   “Also... Also...” In the end, I was defeated and reluctantly replied, thinking why a man like me would meet such a sinful debt.

   Snoopy to Kitty Gang, Snoopy to Kitty Gang, what am I to do? The target has now become defunct.

   The only reply I got through the face of my brother was an embarrassed smile, as if to say 'good luck'.

   Make others suffer, you'll only get what's coming to you in the end.


    Prev:  Chapter 6    Chapters Home  Next: Chapter 8

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive