Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Fish upon the Sky Prologue

    Fish upon the Sky Prologue

   “Hey... Look at them walking hand in hand...”

   “Nan and his significant other are really too cute!”

   From “Mueangnan” The sound of the fan club echoed in my ears. I can't help but feel for the people around me, Nan is a celebrity in college, so, it's not surprising that he is praised everywhere he goes.

   Before pulling my hateful gaze back from the boys peeking at the guy, I turned to the girls who were standing not too far away, and smiled at the little guy. Nan is a sweet guy, he's articulate, has a big smile, and is cute as a kitten, so who can stand that?

   If you ask me, who am I? I have to say, everyone in this university should know me, because I'm as famous as Nan.

   My name is “Pi” I’ve been a Dental College student for 12 months.

   I am not a bad looking guy, 178cm tall. Weight is the standard weight of a Thai man who can charm beautiful women of all sizes.

   If you ask me, have you ever seen such a narcissistic person? The answer must be no! I'm sure I'm the only person you've ever met who is so self-absorbed!

   “Nan, where would be a good place to go for dinner today?”  Someone asked. Nan looked up.

   Beautifully shaped lips, large eyes with a sweet, honey-like aroma, small, delicate nose to complement his long, slender cheeks. Milk-white skin, accentuated by his dark brown hair. Although he was a man, to me, he was the best thing in my life.

   Flutter, flutter

   The heart that waits... When our eyes collide, so nervous it's about to jump out

   “It's up to Phii At...”

   Pop!

   The powerful slap, for someone with nearly 700 degrees of myopia, knocked the heavy glasses off my ears. I gritted my teeth and steadied myself, and looked up at the perpetrator.

   “Stupid.”

   “What... What's going on?”  I asked with a bewildered look on my face

   “You're so worried about other people's business. Take this!”  And with that, he shoved the thick paper into my hand.

   “What's this?”

   “Panel Report, we’re done with ours, the rest is yours to do.”  It's easy to guess from the look in their eyes, it must be the same as before, they don't do 20% of the reports I do.

   “...”

   “That's right! Don't ever think about telling your brother off, or I won't mind having another good discussion with you!”

   He left with a stern statement. After he walked out with a big grin, I realized I'd been staring at Mueangnan.

   But when I turned to look again, he wasn't there anymore.

   Yes... Mueangnan wasn't even here. I was walking next to him, and really only next to him. Because the distance between us is really too great. He's got a lover, and his other half is the hottest senior in the world with a fancy car. And I...

   Looked down at myself, tall, I'd say, not bad, but want to hear the truth?

   I'm fucking awful. Long, messy hair, thick, bulky glasses, teeth that have been uneven since high school. I didn't get my braces off so I could look good when I got into college, and because it wasn't time to get them off yet. But most importantly, I get compared to other people all the fucking time.

   Maybe it's true what they say, except for the constant fantasy, that I can't possibly be worthy of those famous girls

   Just the looks, he doesn't even want to know.

   Not to mention the name, only I know who he is.

   Mueangnan...


    Prev:      Chapters Home  Next: Chapter 1

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive