Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Fish upon the Sky Chapter 8

    Fish upon the Sky Chapter 8

   I'm in an emergency situation but then again, there's no saving a man from bad luck. Because even with Kitty Gang's help in full disguise, everything took a dramatic turn for the worse, because the car wasn't Mork's, it was MueangNan's. Everything else was less heavy than when my Fish upon the Sky said he'd stay and deal with the accident and instead asked me to see his number one love interest off for him.

   Dead, Pi wants to die. I woke up early in the morning to do this!

   “Then I'll leave Mork to you. Really appreciate it, it would have been a miserable day without you.”

   “But if I go, can you do it alone? It won't be a problem, will it?” Still dying, still not ready to leave.

   “No way, I'll have my date pick me up later.” The man in front of me smiled at me, if it was before, I'd probably be lying on the floor crying but sorry, as it turns out, it was just a brother, Pi has a big heart.

   “So, it's settled then, as for you being in such a hurry, just get on with it.” Turning to the uninvited guests, I softly said the latter. You can clearly see my double standard from here.

   Before he left, he looked pityingly at the Kitty Gang.

   Think about it, it took a lot of money to rent the costume and the bad luck to break the group's usual beat-up car. I never thought it would end up being so much different than I thought it would. My heart ached and I immediately led Mork with a sad face to the car parked a short distance away,

   Boom!

   I closed the door on my side of the car, then turned to look at the tall guy walking to the other side, followed by a...

   Boom!

   “Why shut the door so loudly, it would be funny if my car broke down on the spot.” If you can yell, you have to yell, please let me vent my feelings.

   “The old man followed you off, you pick a fight.” And the other one keeps talking back.

   “You can't turn it off that loud over there, still want to argue with me?”

   “You don't have a sign posted; how would I know?”

   “Don't argue, you won't be given away in a minute.” A ball of anger in my heart.

   Even starting the car, I kept stumbling and cursing him, when one is in distress, one can't stay a bit.

   After driving for a while, I drove straight ahead with no aim. At first, I was just trying to stall but after a while there was no stop and my dad hadn't filled up the tank, so I had no choice but to cancel that plan.

   “I don't know where the hell you're going, sir?”

   “Hospital, drive away for now. I'll tell you the route later.”

   “To visit someone? Or are you sick.”

   “None of your business...” Ouch, the kindness of sending you there was not appreciated and it was returned immediately. Someone's reply just gave me another reason to pick a fight.

   “Get off the curb in front of you if you answer so poorly. I'm tired of arguing with you.”

   “The fight was not all because you started it.”

   Silence...

   The truth was then told.

   “My dad is a doctor there...” After another moment of silence, Mork inquired suspiciously. “Seriously, what don't you like about me, Pi.”

   Cockblocker... How dare you ask.

   “I don't like you pursuing Nan, if you want me to make peace with you, then get out of the way and I'll pursue Nan.”

   “Oh...”

   “Why makes that sound.”

   “I'm not after him, he's seeing someone.”

   “That's good! Because I'm going after him and don't lie about him being with someone, when I know all about it, he is just his brother.”

   “...”

   “Be silly like that it’s good for you.” I turn my head to him with a victorious look, making sure to shock her, so he knows I have the upper hand now.

   “Well, it's silly, why are you acting like a child?”

   “What Kind of Child?”

   “That's the kind of kid...”

   “I'll let you say it, what kind of...”

   “Just kids.”

   “Mork, do you deserve a beating?”

   “No, it's not, turn around in the front in a minute, we're almost there.”

   “Finish your sentence first, don't pretend to change the subject.”

   “Pi, Turn it up front.”

   “Don't pull that crap...”

   “Pi, The Turn.”

   “Huh? Turn where?” Just reacted, it was too late to change before my brain turned around. “Hey eh ~~~~”

   Boom!

   As the car did not have time to turn, it went straight into the hospital sign first.

   Hello, friends.

   After a loud bang, the car came to a sudden stop. I immediately got out of the car to see what was going on and saw smoke coming out of the hood but no one was hurt. Security came out with a panicked look on their faces, was it the hood or the air conditioner, the white steam was so thick.

   “Why didn't you say so earlier when you arrived?” Throwing it all on Mork because he didn't know what to do.

   “You should be able to see it, the hospital sign is bigger than your wall.”

   “You!” Annoyed but couldn't help but worry about his safety. “Do you have anything to do with it?”

   “It's a little painful...”

   “Where?”

   “Nail caps...”

   “You're looking for a fight, aren't you?” When he was about to go over to him, he was stopped by a kindly security guard.

   “Knock it off for a minute, there's a lot of traffic in and out of here, for safety's sake, let's go talk on the sidewalk next door.” Consider this a plea from the uncle, it wouldn't have ended well otherwise.

   “You're in a hurry, aren't you? Go where you want, I'll call the insurance company myself here.”

   “Then yell.”

   “Then you go.”

   “I'm here with you.”

   “No, the insurance company is here, I'll ask my brother to pick me up later.” If we have to stand together, we're afraid we'll have to do it again.

   “Well, that's up to you.”

   “Hmmmmmm, get going.”

   After calling the insurance company, Duean's message popped up as if I was there and I immediately picked up my phone to read the message.

   Duean: Where are you.

   MueangNan’s husband, Pi: At XX Hospital.

   Duean: Where to? We're done with the insurance company.

   MueangNan’s husband, Pi: Drive up and pick me up right now.

   Hit the entrance sign, the front end was smashed to pieces.

   Duean: It's really crazy.

   He then sent me a reckless cartoon, for your viewing pleasure. Download it and bookmark it.

   MueangNan’s husband, Pi: Come and get me, it's hot.

   Duean: You're hot but I'm not, you're too old, learn to be patient.

   Shouldn't you be proud to have a brother like that?

   After taking care of the insurance, I turned around and thanked the security guard who had been so helpful. If I had brought a basket of bird's nest, I could have made it now, he had gone to a lot of trouble, it was like having his own car.

   The waiting party arrived shortly afterwards and I jumped into Kitty Gang's century-old beat-up pickup truck. Since Big Phii was parked right on the sidewalk, Pi's job was to pick up the pace and head for the broken tin, just so no one would see.

   I hope it's not that unlucky!

   “Hey huh, Pi!” But instead, Phii Jeans shouted and pointed his finger out, eyes wide open. So, I followed his finger and realized what was finally happening.

   Crap~crap~!

   Standing there like a ghost, the image I saw was not a blur, nor a reflection but a live Mork standing there smiling at me and Duean and the gang, it was impossible to read his mind. The only thing you know is 'I'm out of luck'.

   “Who's that guy, so handsome!”

   At a time of crisis, my brother is still playing.

   “He is Park Bo gum, you bad big brother.”

   “Say that again and I will kick you oh.”

   “It's because of you, Duean. that I got caught, see?”

   “Ow, in that case, then please just drive your own car door down and walk away, annoying.”

   I shut up because I didn't want to go down into the sun and then I let the car go, all the while with a picture of someone in my head.

   The quest for the Fish upon the Sky resumed once again. Even though there was no common lesson today, I still sat secretly at the academy waiting for him, as I always do. If it were normal, I wouldn't have dared. But now that I've practiced, I feel cheekier than ever.

   In the wise words of my biological brother, “If you're cheeky, you get fed, if you're shy, you go hungry.

   When I saw my target getting ready to enter the classroom, I couldn't wait to get up and walk over to him and greet him in a bright voice.

   “Hello there, Nan.”

   How many times do I still feel excited, like the adrenaline is pumping through my body? Yesterday's visit to Mork was a blessing, a debt owed in a past life. And today is the time to do it all over again, so that MueangNan and I can once again be a couple.

   “Ow, Pi. what are you doing in the pharmacy building?” A sweet voice replied and instantly his heart beat faster.

   “I'm coming for you.”

   “What can I do for you?”

   “Just checking in to see if things were okay yesterday. The car thing.”

   “Oh, no problem, a claim has been made, as for the repair costs for those, the other side compensated.”

   “Uh... Better...”

   “But he was really nice, after the insurance was done and didn't look reluctant. Even though my car was only lightly scraped a little.”

   Duean and his friends are probably afraid that something will happen, or his mother will be nagging him at home by his ears, besides not graduating and causing trouble all the time. But even though Nan's car was only scratched a little and his brother's friend's pickup truck had no piece of the rear end intact, it was a great blessing just to get it out of the way.

   The materials are not of the same grade, it's exhausting.

   “If you're okay, I'm relieved.”

   “Well, I'll go into class first then, Pi.”

   “Hold on a second...” In the blink of an eye, I grabbed Nan's hand in the process.

   “What can I do for you?”

   “This evening, are you free?”

   “...”

   “I... I'd like to buy you ice cream.” I'm ashamed to say that I'm using the schoolboy routine to chase someone, take them for ice cream and then go to the zoo. But for me, if he says yes, it's more than expected. I don't expect a relationship to continue as fast as a train, it's more about taking things one step at a time.

   “Oh, I'm not available this evening, have to go home and run some errands.”

   Looking at his smiling face, almost didn't have time to respond to him.

   “Is that so?” It's not working again, Pi. It's always so bad.

   Is this a bad year or something?

   “But free for the evening, just happened to have a friend I'm meeting for a bar hop, you interested?”

   “Interested in...” After hearing the above, I immediately nodded my head without thinking.

   “So, I'll see you at the AA at 10:00 p.m., okay? I'll call you then.” With that he was ready to leave again like he always did but MueangNan seemed to have forgotten something.

   “Why are you calling me? We don't even have each other's phone numbers yet.”

   “Ow and oh yeah, well in that case...” In a flash, he reaches into his backpack and pulls out his extravagant cell phone, “Give me your number, is that okay? I'll call you then.”

   “088-880XXXX.”

   “Okay, see you there.”

   “I'll see you there...”

   I raised my hand with tears in my eyes and waved, it was more exciting than getting first in dental school. For tonight, I'm going to make a big impression on Nan but not on Duean and his friends, of course.

   Because Mr. Pattawee is going to lead the way!

   It's also a bit hard to adjust to it, I don't really like the noise, plus my body doesn't blend in with the alcohol at all. The world feels like it's shaking when you shake it. It's always a full glass, until my older brother joked that you don't need to bring anything to the bar, just a pillow and a blanket for Pi. And now I'm forced to do things I hate just because MueangNan hands me a glass.

   “Have a drink, Pi.”

   I took it without hesitation, it didn't smell like anything and took a small sip.

   To be honest, it is impossible to understand the charm and sweetness of the drink in the glass, because the only sensation felt by the tongue is bitterness and spiciness, unnaturally frowning.

   “Try this...” MueangNan's friends are even more aggressive, they're just plain tough. Always trying to add wine, the glass is never empty. I'm almost tempted to scream, “Stop it!”, I can't take it anymore, I'm dying.

   Hey, hey! This is a human stomach, it's not a barrel of oil, it can hold anything you want but you can't tell. The boyfriend-to-be can only sit back and laugh and hold his breath as he drinks the alcohol.

   “There is one less person...”

   “Uhhh, should be here in a few minutes.” One of the friends said as he lifted his watch to look at it.

   Who else was coming, only five people filled up the VIP couch area, plus there was at waiting by his brother's side at this point? Every time I looked at Nan, he gave me a hard stare, like he thought I was going to shoot me for having other plans for his brother.

   “Who's missing?” I can't help but wonder, I can't help but ask.

   “Mork.”

   “HA!!!”

   It's Mork again, he must have followed me in every life.

   This is going to be a real bitch; I'll get up right away. The difference was that today he wasn't wearing glasses like he used to and he was tall, he was wearing a black shirt and jeans and he looked much better than I did in full armor.

   “Mork, this way.” Before the newcomer steps towards the table, MueangNan raises his hand and waves.

   “Hello, Phii At. Hello everyone.” He said hello to everyone without even turning to look at me.

   I beg you to go to hell.

   “Sit down sit down, I've saved you a seat.” With that, the Fish upon the Sky hands him the sake before he has time to prepare it and the other takes it quietly, pecking it down without stopping to maintain the image of a good man.

   Want to try one like me? Start feeling that gas in your chest.

   After a while, the alcohol started to penetrate deep into the veins, the result was that the face felt like it was on fire, both eyes could barely open but it was still being held back. Watching MueangNan go from drinking without restriction to toasting with his friends.

   “Phii At, let's go dancing together.”

   I could only put my hand out to the other side and it didn't touch. The loud music continued to play and the beautiful cat girl's soul was once again on the guy I liked to be with. I really wanted to get in there and dance with him but I couldn’t because was dizzy, I couldn't even stand up straight.

   Since everyone at the table had gotten up and gone inside to dance, Mork and I were the only ones left sitting quietly in our seats.

   “What are you looking at?” I started picking on the other guy first.

   Even when he's drunk, he squints his eyes over, like he's looking for something different, so fucking clever.

   “Look at those who are high in scheming...”

   “What are you talking about, I can't understand.”

   “You're the one who got someone to crash Nan's car, what the hell do you want?”

   “I didn't, my brother was stupid and when he backed up, he hit... Hiccup!” With a hiccup, I'm not acting too impatient.

   “You're acting like a bad guy. I told you, it's no use trying, because Nan doesn't care about you.”

   “So, what's in your way?”

   “The reason I care, is because I'm a friend of Nan's.”

   “Do you think I care? Later.”

   “Wait for what?”

   “We'll get back to this argument later.” I'm not convinced, can we take a break? The only thing that comes to his mind is the toilet.

   “Where are you going?”

   “Nosy...”

   But when you stand up, why do you think the floor is tilted.

   “I'll help you...” Mork offered himself and I immediately shook my head.

   “No, the only person who can help me is Nan.”

   I shook my head to get rid of the dizziness in my head and at the same time lifted my feet to move forward but the more I walked the more I felt like I was moving backwards. I grabbed everything I could with my hands, tables, benches, walls and who knows whose pants, Pi grabbed them all, until I was standing at the urinal in the men's room. I got strange looks from all around me but I didn't care. I turned around, unzipped and let it out and was in a good mood.

   When I was done, I clap my hands with ease and felt a bit relaxed, I went back to my seat without washing my hands, there's no one to talk to. When MueangNan comes back, I can...

   Boom!

   Instead of being able to move my body, in addition to not being able to move forward, I felt the pain of my body falling, in close contact with the ground.

   “Hey... you...”

   A stranger approached me immediately, I wanted to see better but I couldn't with the darkness and light in front of me.

   “Excuse me, please...”

   “Nan...Nan.”

   “Nan? you brain ghost.” Huh, the voice is familiar.

   “Nan.”

   “I'm Duean, you asshole.”

   “Wow, you have same name as my brother.”

   “Yeah, it's the same but I'm not your brother, I'm your father.”

   “Very good, very good, hello there, dad.”

   “Worship your dad now, you asshole!”

   I did not open my eyes to see, before all consciousness dissipated, both ears seemed to hear no repetition of the curse, then nothing.


    Prev: Chapter 7     Chapters Home  Next: Chapter 9

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive