Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 156: Distress.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 156: Distress.

But after An-Ziyan said that, Mai Ding also realized that he had hardly seen Li Ming angry since he met him, so he was really a wimp. An-Su said unhappily, “You mean I'm a hard person to get along with?”

Even Mai Ding was silent, his sister in law's strengths were her beauty and her family but her weaknesses were many. Too many. In contrast, An-Ziyan only likes to play pranks but he doesn't lose his temper. When no one spoke, An-Su pointed to Mai Ding's nose: “Mai Ding, I want to hear what you have to say.”

“What do you mean?” Mai Ding pretended he didn't understand anything and Li Ming was shaking his head, “No, it's not hard to get along, I just like An-Su's personality. No, I like An-Su in general. I know you can't like me but until you find someone you like, if you feel lonely eating alone, if you feel lonely going to work alone... If you're lonely, if you don't find me annoying, I'll eat with you, take you to work, don't worry, I'll never get the wrong idea, I'll stay with you with the firm idea that you'll never be with me, if you need someone, please contact me, if you don't, please get rid of me.”

This is the most bizarre confession that Mai Ding has ever heard and he really wants to ask Li Ming: you're actually a jerk, aren't you?

An-Su snorted nothing in reply, An-Ziyan stood up and pushed Mai Ding's head, “I have to go, you come with me.”


“Huh? Now?” It's not a good idea to leave the two of them in such a bad mood. Mai Ding did his best to help Li Ming but if she doesn't want to, he can't force her to, so he asked An-Su, “Sister, why don't we meet for dinner next time, today...” 

An-Su crossed her legs: “I haven't eaten yet, why should I go, even if I meet with your punk face, it won't affect my appetite.” 

Mai Ding, hurt, touched his face and complained to An-Ziyan: “She, she said I'm a punk face.”

“She's right.” Hearing this, Mai Ding was furious and ready to retaliate, An-Ziyan had dragged him away and Li Ming asked apprehensively, “If it will affect your appetite, I'll go too.”

“Whatever.”

“Then I won't go.”

“Whatever.”

“Yeah,” he said.” Li Ming was scratching his head, staring at the desk for a moment and sneaking a peek at An-Su's face but now he wouldn't leave even if a thousand geeky girls in bikinis dragged him away.

Mai Ding looked back at them worriedly, “Is everything okay, why do I feel like I'm interfering with my sister's feelings.” An-Ziyan only cared about walking towards the car: “You know that too?”

“Why are you shirking your responsibilities, you're the one who defended Li Ming.” How dare you talk about An-Ziyan, he's shirking his responsibilities now, isn't he? When An-Ziyan opened the door and got in, “Don't compare me to you, when Su called me, I told her clearly that Li Ming had something to say to her.” Mai Ding scrambled into the car, buckling his seatbelt and asking, “How did you know I called Li Ming...”

“What would your pea-sized brain do to think?”

“Wait, that's not the point. Sister knew Li Ming was coming, so why did she act like nothing...” Mai Ding didn't have to ask any more questions, he remembered his sister's one good thing: she had a sharp tongue and a soft heart.

What's going to happen to them, Mai Ding doesn't know. He's looking at the side of his face and what's gonna happen to him and her, Mai Ding doesn't know. It's going to get better, hopefully, definitely.

Mai Ding was in very good mood he sat at his desk and turned his pencil, with a serious and heavy thinking face, furniture has been moved into the new house, so in order to be healthy, we need to let the room ventilate for a period of time to avoid formaldehyde and so on and we need to tell the landlord in advance.

“You're the one who didn't say.”

“You don't warmly invite your boss and you want me to shamelessly say it?”

“You're not being cheeky now.”

“You kid, if it wasn't for Yuanyuan's sake, I'd have made you suffer a long time ago.”

An-Ziyan shrugged his shoulders, ignoring the words of Mr. Wang, who said in a superior manner that had nothing to do with his work.”

“We're going too, we've been waiting for this day for a long time.” The colleagues said, Mai Ding's pen fell from his hand, he'd completely forgotten about it and God, Mai Ding wanted to kick An-Ziyan, who hadn't refused their offer and cry out: annoyed, so annoyed.

When he got back from work, Mai Ding's head was filled with anguish, he thought he was going to be short-lived, whether it was because An-Ziyan was making his heart race or because he was in shock. He'd been whispering in An-Ziyan's ear for tens of minutes and some of them would at least go in one ear and out the other but An-Ziyan had completely blocked out his voice, so whatever he said, it didn't hurt. Let's figure out what to do, first we have to clean up the house, cover up all traces of our existence.

Mai Ding found a big pocket to stuff his belongings in, and DVDs that wouldn't draw suspicion didn't need to be specially hidden. After sorting through the house, Mai Ding found that he had very few belongings in the house and almost all the rooms were occupied by An-Ziyan's things, which could be seen by their respective owners.

Mai Ding packed up and checked every corner of the house, there was no trace of himself, he was proud of himself and a little bitter, it only took him an hour to erase himself, he was such an easy target to erase in this house. He stood in the corridor and looked around the rooms, as if he had something to lose, then he tapped his palm, he still needed a girlfriend for An-Ziyan. It's not that hard to understand, he's young, handsome and capable, all women want him, there's always a shortage of men like him.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 155: Mai Ding who lends a helping handChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 157: It tickles, warm...

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive