Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 54: The real reason

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 54: The real reason

"Tar, Tar you shouldn't have done that."

It took over a minute for to find his usual voice, and he saw , who was sitting on top of himself, looking at with a disbelieving look in his eyes, as he wasn't sure exactly what had just happened.
"Wasn’t I just got hit?"
Tar said to with a smile and lifted his shirt to show his stomach.
Tar's stomach was bared, where was the beaten mark, and knowing he'd been lied to, instantly felt like the stupidest person in the world.
"Why would I lie to you? Why would I do that? I knew you were worried about me, worried out of your mind!" Hearing him say that made Tharn super angry, who wouldn't be angry at being played like a monkey, and struggled to get up, but.
Tar said angrily as he pinned Tharn to the bed with all his strength once more.
"Let go of me!"
"No! I won't let go!" Tar refused.
"Let go of me now, Tar."
cried out with all his strength, but it made Tar look at him with a pathetic expression as if he was about to cry out.
"I don't! I'll just not let go, I don't want to let go of you anymore, not anymore." Tar hissed, looking as if Chu's pity had caused heartache. But now that Twas clearly angry and overly distraught, he pushed Tar away, but Tar held him dead in his arms.
"Brother Tharn! I'm begging you......."
"What was asked of me again? I thought we'd made it clear, Tar, and now I still think of you as my brother, but don't blame me if you keep this up and don't even have a brother or brother to do it with by then." Tharn said coldly and firmly, pushing away from Tar, who wrenched his grip on his waist away, but wrapped his legs around his waist again.
"Tar, I have an appointment, get off me." Tharn knew that Tar was much older than before, and he could feel the strength to hold himself in check.
"You're the one who came, and the one you had an appointment with won't come."




"What do you mean?" Despite asking, Tharn had long since reacted to what was going on, and he helplessly closed his eyes. "You lied to me didn't you?!" Tharn's tone was strong, and Tharn, who at first had tried to push him away properly, was now pushing with all his might as Tar groaned in pain, but was still defiantly unwilling to let go of him.
"Brother Tharn, you listen to the explanation first. Listen to me first, I... I'm not trying to lie to you, not to lie to you, I just can't help it." Tar's eyes were moist and filled with tears as if they were about to flow at any moment, but leaving Tharn to pity a deceitful man again, he couldn't do it.
"I have an idea! Ai’Hiaa! Let me go!" Tharn struggled to break away from Tar, throwing him to the other side of the bed and getting up immediately, "Brother Tharn, you listen to me first as I explain." Tar cried and wrapped his arms around Tharn's waist, his face pressed against his back.
"Brother Tharn, I really have no choice, this is the only chance I'll be able to see you, Brother Tharn, I'm begging you, don't leave me, don't abandon me, I'm begging you only this time....only this time." Tar begged him shakily, and Tharn sighed deeply, breaking his arms around his waist and turning to look at him.
"The
re's no chance." After saying that, he saw Tar's tears streaming down his face.
His tears flowed like dykes, making Tharn feel compassionate, and he turned his head to look at him no more.
"Just...just this one time...I'll just beg for this one time, and I'll definitely not bother you in the future...I really won't bother you again..." pleaded Tar.
"Tar, don't be like that again." Tharn's fond memories of Tar fade away long after he learns he's been cheated.
That person was gone, and now this person in front of his eyes was no longer the one he knew.
"Stop trampling yourself like that." Tharn said, causing Tar to stop the movement in his hands and look up at him.
Tar's eyes were filled with sadness and tears fell like rain.
"Brother Tharn...I don't have a choice...I have long ago...no choice...now I'm just a random person...hmm...anyone...can sleep with anyone...that's right, I'm just that cheap...but that's because I love you...hmm...I really love you...love you... "Despite being deceived, Tharn still believed what Tar said was true as he cried until he seemed to have lost the most important thing in his life.
"Tar, you've always had a choice, and while I'm not in a position to say everything, I'm sure you'll meet someone better than me, just like I met my current boyfriend." Tharn consoled.
"...... "Tar raised his head and looked at him with red, swollen eyes, then lowered his head as if in defeat, but....
"Either way...you're breaking up with him!"
"Tar!" said Tharn in disbelief as these words came from Tar's mouth.
Is he trying to break up with Type himself?
Tharn looked at the man he had once loved in front of him and realized that he no longer loved him.
The Tar he once loved was not the person he was, not the person he was.
"You don't have a choice, just like me."
"Ai’Hiaa!" Once again, defenselessly, Tharn pushed Tar onto the bed, but this time he wasn't just holding his waist so simply, there was something more surprising.
Tar quickly removed Tharn's pants, and before he could react to push him away, Tar had his little brother in his grip.
"Tar, stop it."
But something else awaited him that surprised him even more.




"Bastrd! Get out of there now!!!"
Suddenly, hearing someone banging vigorously on the door of the room, followed by the appearance of a person Tharn least expected to see here in front of himself, stricken with exasperation, Type entered and saw the scene before him.
The scene where Tharn is half lying on the bed and Tar hand was half buried at the root of his own leg.
"Ai’Hiaa!" Tharn pushed Tar away hard and turned to look at Type in shock.
"Ai’Type, things aren't as you see them," Tharn's voice grew smaller and smaller, expecting Type to scream from himself and die a dead body, but Type didn't, instead he...cried.
Type was crying!
Unlike Tar, who cried his heart out, Type just let the tears flow down his face.
Type's body slid slowly to the ground, leaving Tharn unable to say a word.
"I don't want to believe that either." Type only said this and fell into silence, Tharn hastily rose to speak.
"Ai’Type, there's been a misunderstanding here, nothing happened between me and him, not really." Tharn wanted to explain, he hurried to put his pants back on, his heart still scared, after all the truth was right in front of him, the scene in front of him left him speechless, Type said turning his head to look at Tar who was sitting on the bed.
"You win! Are you satisfied now?" There was desperation in his tone, and one could tell by his tone how sad he was.
"It was I who was too foolish to think that Tharn was different from the others; it was I who was too foolish to think that the nature of male philandering was capable of being altered, and that I, too, was male, and that I should have to know that men come and go." Type repeated, tears streaming down his face.
Then, he turned to look at Tharn.
"Ai’Tharn, let's break up!"
"!!!!"
Not wanting to believe his ears, Tharn froze in place and froze at Type, and by the time he reacted, Type was almost out of the room.
"No! Ai’Type, I won't break up, I won't!" Tharn darted over and blocked Type from leaving, and Type wouldn't make eye contact with him again, only coldly.
"I can't take it anymore Ai’Tharn, I don't want to go with my boyfriend to see his ex- anymore, and I’m tired. Ai’Tharn, I'm a man! Are you going to make me like those women who worry about their husband cheating on them every day like a woman, and then follow him to catch a thief? I, Khun Type doesn't want it anymore, that's really enough."
"Alas, you all calm down for a moment, Ai’Type you too, this all at a glance is his plan, and don’t you rush to convict Tharn first." Having witnessed everything, Lhong struggles to keep both sides calm.
"What do you mean? What's the plan?" Is there anything else that he doesn't know, Type gripped Tharn hard.
Before Tharn had time to answer his question, Type withdrew his hand again, angry.
"Forcing me to break up so badly?" Seeing Tharn's desperation for words, he closed his eyes in despair and quickly left the room, Tharn immediately followed suit.
"Ai’Tharn, Ai’Type he's pissed off, you tell him to calm down first." Lhong stopp
ed him.




"Calm down! He's going to break up with me and tell me how to calm down! Ai’Lhong, do you know anything? Hurry up and tell me." The stopped Tharn turned to shout at Lhong, who smiled and turned his head to look at Tar, who was lying on the bed.
"Actually, I don't know anything, just that I saw Ai’Type as soon as I got here, and he said that Tar called him to say that you're with him now..." Lhong made a meaningful expression and continued.
"He also said to Ai’Type that you're still in love with him and he'll prove it to Ai’Type and come here if Type doesn't believe me, and he left the key to the room downstairs front desk."
After listening to Lhong's words, Tharn couldn't believe his ears as he looked incredulously at Tar on the bed, his inner disappointment untold.
Is this something that people in love would do?
As a result, Tharn only spoke indifferently.
"Don't let me see you again."
After saying that, Tharn left the room despite Lhong's objections, because any longer in here, Tharn couldn't promise not to kill Tar directly, and besides, he had to follow Type, because he didn't want the two to end up like that.
Even if he brought himself to his knees to beg Type, he was willing.
Due to the late rush hour traffic, it took Tharn a long time to get back to his apartment, and all the way he kept calling Type, but his cell phone was off, which made Tharn even more anxious, and as soon as he parked his car, Tharn immediately darted upstairs and saw this scene as soon as he entered.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn saw Type packing up as soon as he walked in the door.
"Just move away from here, isn’t it? We both broke up, do you still want me to stay here and watch you bring someone else back?" With that said, Type tucked his school uniform into his bag and Tharn reached out to stop it.
"I'm not breaking up with you until I do."
"But I want to." Type asserted his thoughts as he waved Tharn's hand away and continued to pack, Tharn watching from the sidelines, inwardly anxious.
Type wasn't just angry, and he wasn't joking, he was serious.
"Ai’Type, look at me!" Tharn forced Type to look at himself, he saw Type's determined eyes, the emotions showing in his red, swollen eyes didn't know whether to be sad or angry, but now Tharn knew he had to keep him at all costs.
"Nothing happened between me and Tar, trust me!"
"Do you think I'm stupid?" Type immediately asked back, and Tharn hastily shook his head in denial.
"I really didn't do anything, believe me, and you know Tar he designed to trick me out, so why do you still believe him?"
Tharn struggled to explain why, and Type reacted that it was all Tar's plan, and the scene he'd seen of the hotel room himself was Tar's plan, and he stopped and watch Tharn.
"I know he orchestrated it."
"Then why do you still...."
"But I can't take it anymore, Ai’Tharn."
Tharn just unfolded a smile at the thought of hearing the answer he wanted, but hearing Type's next words made him wonder what the right thing to do would be, and he then took a few steps back and smiled, not a hint of happiness in his smile.
"This one was deliberately planned by him. What about next time? Which one of your ex-boyfriends is going to come at you again and squeeze tears into your eyes and act pathetic?"
"...... "Tharn had no way to answer him and silently watched as Type put out his true inner thoughts.
"Last time it was San, this time it was Tar, so what about next time? Who will it be again?"
"But...."
"I said I couldn't take it anymore, I didn't want to be a clown anymore. You also know that I hate gay people, then you also know that I can't stand to think of myself as a woman who guards her boyfriend every day, Ai’Tharn, you look at me and do you think I feel like I want to keep this up? To declare my sovereignty over you and tell everyone that you are mine? I can't take it anymore, I'm really tired, I can't take it anymore, and it just makes me hate myself more and more now."
Tharn couldn't say a word, because it wasn't just a Tar thing, it was what Type had really thought all along.
"Ai’Tharn, if one day we're going to break up after all, I think we might as well do it now, and not wait until you and I get deeper and deeper into it, and not make me any less like me." Tharn would have preferred Type to be angry and irrational at himself, rather than calmly telling himself why, as he was doing now, as Type finished packing and closed his bag.
"Let me go!" Type's words made Tharn's tears fall directly to his eyes.
With that, Tharn let his tears cross his cheeks, saddened by his opponent's begging to set him free, but...
"I love you!"
"I know, Ai’Tharn, I know." Type replied, picking up his luggage, and Tharn did something he thought he would never do in his life.
He dropped to his knees on both legs and looked up at the surprised Type.




"Don't leave me! I beg you...don't abandon me...Ai’Type, I love you, I really do."
Tharn knew there was nothing he could do but beg him, beg him to see his heart, beg him to see his love for him.
Despite the breakups, it was the first time that Tharn felt so sad, and Tharn realized that he had been in love with so many people, but only this person in front of him was the one who was indispensable in his life.
Type worked hard at evasion, saying only.
"Don't do this Ai’Tharn, don't make me drop everything like this."
Hearing that Type still loved himself, Tharn took Type's hand for a kiss, as if finding light in the darkness, said.
"I beg you, don't abandon me, I'll do anything for you, I'll do anything, just please don't break up with me." Tharn shuddered, and Type gritted his teeth and jerked his hand back, saying.
"I break up with you for your own good." Type left the room after that
.
Tharclung to Type's waist and pressed his face against his back, thinking he'd be soft-hearted enough not to leave, but Type wrenched Tharn's hands apart one by one and Tharn lost his strength and fell limp to the ground.
Then Type heads off without looking back, leaving Tharn on the ground crying as if he had lost everything.
I love you, Type. Don't leave me. I'm begging you, don't leave me!

Tharwas feeling like death, but Type wasn't having a good time either. He pulled his suitcase out of the building and went to meet the man who had been waiting downstairs for a long time - Lhong
"Ai’Type, what is going on here? Why did you pack your things and leave?" Lhong walked over and looked at Type with a worried expression, and Type turned back to smile at him.
"I broke up with him, is it hard to keep myself there?" After saying that, he dumbfounded lowered his head and found that his hands were still shaking, and Lhong looked at him with a worried look.
"I think you should calm down for a moment, you're still pissed off at the moment, in case you calm down and maybe you can forgive him." Type said with a shake of his head.
"No! Whether it's now or in the future, I'm going to break up with him someday, and seriously, it's probably a good thing to break up with him now, and in the future I probably won't be able to think about letting go like I do now." Type stopped talking when he said this, turning his head to the other side. This caused Lhong to let out a long sigh.
"So how's Ai’Tharn doing now?"
"I don't know, I leave him to you."
"Are you sure?"
"Well, I'm sure." Type stuck to his idea, and Lhong had to say.
"If you're sure, I'll go up and see Ai’Tharn myself in a minute," said the words, and then the sound of a motorcycle was heard.
"My friend's here, so I'll leave you to it." With one word, Type walked towards where Techno had parked.
"Are you okay?" Techno asked, and Type looked up.
"You know I've made up my mind." After saying that he got into the back seat of the motorcycle, patted the back seat and told him he could go, before he could change his mind. The motorcycle drove slowly, and Type never dared to look back for fear he wasn't strong enough.

Type and his friend were already far away, but Lhong was still frozen in place, looking in the direction they had left, and after a moment, his phone rang.
[I did what you said, give me those videos back].
The reply from the other side came from that end, causing Lhong to smile.
"I'll send it to you later, well done!" Lhong's voice was lower than usual, but the other party's tone became exasperated.
[You're so evil! I can't let Brother Tharn hang out with you anymore.]
"Which thing are you referring to?"
[I know who you are! I'm so stupid, it's been a year, how come I didn't know you were Lhong in the first place, why did you do this? Why are you doing this to Brother Tharn?]
"...... "Lhong just laughed, and he didn't say anything except a low chuckle.
"Do you think you'll get another chance? Do you think Ai’Tharn still cares about you, the person who caused him to break up with the person he loves most? Oh! By the way, this guy is the same one who was caught having a threesome with another guy!" Lhong's words were full of sarcasm and contempt, and then he heard cries on the other end of the phone, and angry but helpless curses.
"You go to hell!"
Lhonsimply replied. "People who think like me don't die that easily. I'll give you the video back later, and you're no longer half as useful to me, because even if the people in the video cry themselves to death, Tharn won't be around to return to you as the one who hurt him." After saying that, Lhong put the phone back in his bag with a wicked smile on his face.
"Everyone is a fool." He thought of every friend around him.




No one loves Ai’Tharn more than me!
This thought of Lhong was even stronger than before, and he felt that it was his own love for Tharn that trumped anyone else's, but Tharn never saw the half of himself as good.
"No! I will be the last one with him no matter what, and all the others get the hell out of my way." Lhong told himself. After changing his expression and adjusting his expression to that of a very worried friend, he stepped into the apartment building.
Regardless, one cannot Tharn himself to see this side of himself.
If Tharn had told himself about his relationship with the damned Type earlier, he would never have let them go on for months, and Tharn wouldn't have gotten so deep. But that's okay, didn't Tharn also break up with several people before? This time will be the same as before. And maybe see the good in the person who's been by his side.
Lhong's inner truth is that in all these years Tharn has never been able to engage with someone for longand he is... the real reason.






                     Tharn ~ Type

                             Prev: Chapter 53  [Chapters Home] Next: Chapter 55



Comments

  1. The most heartbreaking scene among all the novels i have read.. ,😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it was heartbreaking and even more detailed than in the drama. What a roller-coaster of feeling for us readers

      Delete
  2. Was crying my heart out for Tharn.
    Like he doesn't deserve this. That dropping on his knees and begging Type not to leave him. I felt that. The things people do for Love.

    And d*mn, that one friend you thought always have your back is that same person who's always ruining your happiness. What an evil man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad I found this,this is much detailed in the drama you can really know what the characters inner thoughts so you would really understand every things they do...this is the most heartbreaking chapter im Fvcking crying

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah, im shocked that tar took tharn's pants down and touched him there ...wtf tar?? i feel bad for tharn in this situation, its heartbreaking how he was begging type to not leave :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried for tharn and type's situation😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagine that. A person like Type who never dare to show his feelings in front of others and start crying like that.
    Just imagine the pain he felt. Yeah, i feel sorry for Tharn but damn he never understand anything, never know what happened.
    So , who the f**k would living like that? Being the clown of your bf's ex... At least i wouldn't.
    Instead of feeling bad for Tharn, i feel worst for Type.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive