Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 59: Ice to put out fires.

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 59: Ice to put out fires.

"Ai’Tharn, I’m hurt!"

"Don't you move anymore?"
"It's all your fault for pushing too hard."
"Don't you just love it when I push? And you so lovingly complaining."
"This is to help me with my wound, okay? Not sxx."
Ever since the two expressed their feelings for each other, if asked if there was any sweet scene between the two, Type would definitely say no, because as soon as Tharn came over to kiss him, Type would definitely.......
"I’m hurt!"
The wound on his face hurt so much that Type had to cover it with his hands and let out a scream. Having just been talking to Tharn with attention off of it, wait until the mood is right and the two men's mouths were touching together.
Only then did he feel the intense pain. At this point, Tharn could no longer think about who was going to hurt whom, and he immediately took the ice out of the freezer and wrapped it in a cloth.
Put a red potion on it and gently apply it to Type, but no matter how careful he was, it was still very strong for Type. Therefore.....
"Ai’Hiaa Tharn! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts me so much, ease up." As soon as the ice touched the wound, Type was so sore that he pushed Tharn's shoulder away or he put it on, which made Tharn look guilty.
"How many punches did you take?"
"You came to stop it on the third punch, it really hurt too much.” Type shook his head, who would have remembered at that time that the opponent he came to provoke just swung back.
"I'll do it myself, you're laying too hard.” Type saw Tharn froze and took the cloth in his hand and gently applied it to his cheek, which was sure to turn into a bruise tomorrow.
"You could have hit me."
Tharn, who had been silent, snapped out, causing Type to turn his head to look at him and see that he was serious.
"Let me replace how much you hurt, and fight until you're satisfied," Tharn said seriously, grabbing over Type's cold hands and forcing him to fight himself, and Type wrestled his hands away with all his might.
Settling down, he looked at him and said with a sigh.
"Ai’Tharn, don't you think too much of yourself as an idol drama guy!" Type suddenly covered his mouth, not daring to go on.
"If you go and fight Lhong back, I can still see you as the male lead."




If Tharn did go to Lhong and fight back, he himself would be happier than punching him in the handsome face.
"......."
Type's words made Tharn's expression serious and he slapped himself vigorously on the face.
"What's wrong? Can't do it?" Type asked bluntly. If it wasn't for Lhong's bad deeds to everyone, Tharn wouldn't be his own now, and the two wouldn't be able to have the happiness that they have now.
But taking credit is not a match, and a man like him is still a long way off.
"It's not that it can't be done, it's just...don't want to see him again." At the mention of the name, Tharn's expression looked pained. He probably thought of his good friend's superficial smiling face.
I actually don't know how many times he stabbed me in the back.
"Alas, forget it, you don't know the things he does either." Type shook his head, wanting to get this over with a little faster, now that this had nearly thrown his heart out the window.
Don't, you can't play with your heart like that anymore.
"Ai’Lhong him......."?
Do you need to mention that name again?
Type almost wanted to shout it out, but couldn't get a word out when he turned his head to see Tharn's sad expression.
"When I first met him, he wasn't like that yet, he was a very quiet and introverted person who didn't like to talk to people, and it was me who took the initiative to say hello to him every time.
But I was also jealous that his family didn't really care much about him and let him do whatever he wanted, and like me, trying to tell Mom and Dad that they wanted to learn music was a hard thing to do. But he was not troubled by this. Only now do I know I thought wrong, his parents gave him his freedom because they didn't have time for him at all, and then I told him about it...."
Tharn did his best to look back on the previous scenes, willing himself to talk about them, to see that he had suppressed them for a long time.
"And then he told me that I wasn't alone because I had friends like him, and he's changed a lot since then, becoming a laugher and a chatter and getting along with everyone. I thought he was all right, didn't think he had that in mind for me."
Tharn let out a long sigh and Type knew he was beating himself up again.
Hated that he was so serious about his side.
Type saw his boyfriend in a stunned state.
It wouldn't be human without being sad, but it was time for him to focus on other things as well.
He pulled Tharn over to himself, eyes on him, serious.
"I just apologized to you, now it's your turn." Tharn looked at him puzzled, this look made Type smile, but the wound on his face made his mouth unable to tear.
"I'm hurt because of you, don't you have to apologize to me?"
"So what are you going to do?" Type smiled and put the ice cube on his face into his mouth.
"That's all I want." Touching the ice, Tharn's brow furrowed at the ice, and he froze for a moment with a smirk on his face.
For this smiley face, one had to do something about it, for at this moment the noses of the two had touched together.
It didn't take long for Tharn to stick out his tongue and deliver the ice cube to Type's mouth.
"Cold!" Type leaned over to Tharn and closed his eyes.
And so, the game of tongue passing ice began.




Ice passes between the two, from Tharn's mouth to Type's, and back to Tharn's, and sometimes the two are just single tongues intertwined.
Until the temperature of the ice in your mouth is too much to bear.
The ice melted into a stream of water, but no one cared. They were busy finding the tips of each other's tongues and dropping small chunks of ice into their mouths.
Let it slowly get smaller and smaller in the mouths of two people, so much so that it disappears.
"More?" Type picked up another ice cube and looked over at Tharn before putting it in his mouth, smiling and asking.
"Don't ask."
"Hmm."
Type pulled over Tharn's neck and delivered the ice to his mouth. He didn't care at all that the ice would make his mouth water and just wanted to press his lips tightly to the question. The two men's lips and tongues intertwined in oblivion.
Then Type stood up, took the ice cube to his mouth with his other hand and pushed Tharn onto the bed for a kiss.
"Hmmm....ah...."
"Ha...ah........"
Type pulled Tharn toward the bed to keep him from falling over, the sound of the two kissing coming out loud and clear in the quiet room.
"Have you forgiven me?" Hearing him ask that, Type's smile grew even wider.
Type or no Type.
"You have to forgive me, too, to find a way to make me forget the hurt on my face."
"Sxx?" Those who ask are direct, and those who answer are direct enough.
"En!"
This answer silenced Tharn for a moment, and he looked at Type and asked in a sincere tone.
"Is that all that's left between us?" Type was a bit surprised, usually it is he who takes the initiative to ask for this matter, now that he is like this, and does it mean that the relationship between the two people has faded?
Now Type kind of regrets expressing his desires directly.
"Ai’Tharn, I...."
But only to see Tharn pick up a piece of ice again and put it in his mouth, about to feed it over, the tall figure pressing towards himself, making Type think that Tharn was willing to take everything he had.
"I know that for you, sxx means love, and I don't ask for the word love from your mouth, but only that you ask for sxx with me."
"......."
Type froze and tried to immediately refute that he wasn't, but when he saw Tharn's look on his face, he couldn't say anything again.
True, one does not have the means to say directly that one loves him, but the most direct way to express one's love is to express it physically.
Tharn, there will come a day when I will boldly utter this word, but until that day comes, please bear with me for the first time to express it through sxx.
Type's thoughts might be able to guess by now, as he's now sticking two fingers with ice in Tharn's mouth as if he doesn't want to stop it.
He was probably about to get his tongue out like it was something delicious.
His gesture made Tharn chuckle and kiss him again, the water splashing around, not knowing if it was melted ice water or the two men's saliva.
Type's top was removed, followed by his pants.




"Oi, cold!" The cold on the tip of his tongue made him stifle a chill, and Tharn laughed, picked up another ice cube, and...
"OiAi’Tharn!" Tharn put the ice directly on his side of the nipple, and Type kind of couldn't stand it and cursed directly, but he didn't push Tharn away either, just gripped the sheets under his body.
"Beg me?” Tharn asked.
"You're not a star, okay!"
"Well, I know you said you wanted me to put ice on you." Type has never felt this way," said Tharn.
The raising heat in the body was intertwined with the coldness on the surface of the body.
"Ah...Ai’Tharn, that's good...that's great......." Type's entire body shivered as Tharn's warm lips touched that lovely part, and he raised his hand to hold Tharn's head.
Opening his big mouth to breathe vigorously, the tongue and ice alone had already caused him to drift.
Type's response allowed Tharn to pick up the ice and place it on his other nipple, hearing the response he wanted to hear from Type's mouth.
Great, this is fvcking great!
"I'm not going to put it on your back, I'm going to put it somewhere else." Tharn looked at him with a playful look. So much so that Type began to miss where the man who had just been crying like a madman had gone. It was better to be able to make him forget the bad things for a short time than to do nothing at all.
With that, Type's hold went up to Tharn's neck and he let out a long breath, seeing that Tharn had been fiddling with his nipples, the memories of earlier coming flooding back to him.
"It's like the first time I had something happen with you."
That day, too, used ice, but it wasn't very romantic that day, it just went very slowly.
It was because of that day of determination to carry on with him that this day came to be.
"I don't regret it!"
"Huh?" Tharn looked up at him and Type shook his head.
"But I will be sad if you don't serve my little brother well!" Type said, so Tharn laughed out loud as he placed the ice on Type's stomach and leaned down.
I don't regret falling in love with you at all!
If I ever regret having sxx with Tharn and letting things go the way they are. Now he's abandoned that idea.
As long as I have Tharn by my side, I'm content.
He had helped himself in the past and would help him in the future himself.
The one who doesn't want to be the passive recipient anymore, the one who loves each other should know how to give and give, and Tharn is the one who taught himself that.
"Hmmm...Ah...don't...touch there!” Tharn placed the ice cubes directly on Type's rolling hot little brother, making Type squeal like a girl.
Trying hard to get the ice away but Tharn doesn't let it.
"Hmmm...Don’t...Tharn! Don’t touch there!"
Nowadays Type was like an ant on a hot pot, ice, mouth, and tongue together on his little brother, leaving him confused as to what was making him lose his mind.
His grunting grew louder and his breathing heavier, but Tharn had no intention of stopping at all, and he opened his mouth even wider in order to get it deeper in.
You're already awesome!
"I...ah...let me do it!" It looked like it was coming to an end, and Type pushed Tharn away hard, picking up the last piece of ice and holding it in his mouth.
If you want to play, I want to play too!





Type made up his mind, and seeing Tharn's little brother, it should have been days since he had vented his desire.
"Don't eat it oh!"  Tharn said, not sure where he saw that this was delicious, but he didn't want Type to force himself.
Type slowly took it in, moving it back and forth slowly with his mouth, tongue, and ice cubes, slowly learning how to please him when he hadn't dared to do so.
"
Hmmm....you've changed....ah..."
Type didn't answer him, just concentrated on his own business, and next it was his turn at the back parts once thought to be untouched for life can now be touched and he found the act so wonderful that the past was forgotten and he breathed in.
"Ai’Tharn...ah..." the sensual stimulation was a little too much for Type to handle, and he clung to Tharn so tightly that his body shuddered.
"Can't take it anymore...I...can't take it anymore..."
Type gripped the sheets beneath his body tighter.
"Ai’Tharn...come on in...I can't take it anymore" Type pleaded as Tharn entered from behind.
"Ah...that's it...I like it hot, not cold." said Type, closing his eyes and feeling the other person's depth again and again.
"Ai
Type, ah...Ai’Type!"?Tharn also let out a guttural murmur.
Next he began to slow down, the slow pace making Type clutch at the sheets beneath him.
"Amazing? Am I good?" Tharn was so confident that he asked for praise, but Type was willing to answer him."
Hmmm, awesome, more...a little more vigorously...ah! I won't be sleeping with anyone else...except you...” Type spoke directly from his heart what was on his mind, except Tharn.
You can't do this kind of thing with other people yourself.
He felt Tharn thrust a hand into his back.
"Ai’Tharn, you're hurting me." Tharn didn't pay him any attention, instead he went on plugging in tighter, then whispering in his ear.
"I love you...don't abandon me again."
The words made Type bury his face in the covers.
"Like I said, I'm not going to ... leave you again."
It wasn't just a satisfying sex, it had just the right feeling.
He was this way, and so was he himself, and it was a feeling that no one could replace"Ah.
..ah....."
Sweat slid down the body, and with heavy breathing, the two parched bodies received a feeling of bliss like never before.
The sweat, bodily fluids from the two mingled together like two human bodies that didn't want to be separated for a moment.
It was a day for Tharn to truly feel the heart of his beloved.
"I won't be playing ice with you in the future! If you do that again, I'll go to the couch."
"Isn't it good that I started this game first?"




It's a scene of two people talking back at each other, which by definition shouldn't happen today, because yesterday the two were still holding a grudge against each other.
Techno watched the two of them quarrel a little suspiciously, the image looking a little scary.
"You two, ah! Haven't you had enough arguments?"
"It's clearly Ai’Tharn's fault, not even sure if the mattress will work today." Type opened his mouth first, pointing at Tharn, who was still sobbing yesterday, and said with a sigh.
"You started it, and you need to apologize to me."
"Wow! You're going to pick a fight, aren't you?!” Type grabbed Tharn's shirt, which made Techno, who was watching from the sidelines, shake his head helplessly.
"Was it so cute yesterday?"
"Who did you say was cute? Are you in line to get a taste of my foot?!"
"Calm, calm. You guys sit down first, it looks like the noise is getting worse than before.” Techno asked somewhat puzzled. Type and Tharn looked at each other.
Turning their heads together again, they looked at Techno.
"We're not fighting."
Well, it's the same thing.
"Well, well, no quarrel, no quarrel." Techno shook his head incomprehensibly, unable to figure out how these two people were so united now that they were clearly fighting.
That's when Tharn had to go out and buy something to eat as if nothing had happened.
"Umm, that said, someone just called and asked about you two....."
"There you are."
Before Techno could finish his sentence, he heard a voice coming from behind and hurriedly turned his head to look.
"Tar!" said Tharn a little surprised, and Type looked up at him.
"Tar, I'm sorry, I...."
"Its okay, it's okay, you listen to me first." Tar shook his head gently and rejected Tharn's apology.
"I want to thank you guys for letting it all come to an end, Brother Techno told me what Brother Type did, so I wanted to come and thank you, and apologize for the misunderstanding you caused because of me, I didn't mean to do that, I didn't mean to do that. Thank you also for rescuing me from the fear of worry.” Tar smiled sadly and wai to the two.
"I have one more thing to tell you." Tar lowered his head and smiled even more.
"I'm going to transfer to France next semester."
"In fact, I'm willing to tell Brother Type about last year because I've prepared my own safety measures, and if that video is really made public, I might as well flee directly to a foreign country, So, I am thankful that you guys let me be me, not the Tar in the video." said Tar, eyes red and seemingly in for sympathy, as he looked up at Tharn.
"Brother Tharn, you don't have to feel guilty, I made a mistake myself, and I was too scared to tell you everything. I'm sorry you misunderstood Brother Tum for a whole year. I've talked to him, and he's learned and said it's not your fault," Tharn said in a trembling voice.
"Tar, I'm sorry to you for everything that happened."
"I've said all about not thinking about it too much, and I want to forget all the unhappiness and want to start a new life.” An aside, Techno took pity on Tar, seeing that he was even stronger than before.
"If you pity me, let me be your brother."




"Yes!
"Have you begged me, you have another brother in me, you already have a brother, now another brother, and maybe you will have an uncle or aunt in the future to give you a headache."
Type teased.
Techno turned his head to look at his friend, thankfully his expression wasn't very serious. At this point Tar also turned his head to look at Type and gave him a wai.
"I want to be Brother Type's brother too, if...you don't hate me."
This time, the atmosphere quieted down, and then Type asked.
"When do you leave? I'll give you a lift."
Tharn looked at Type in surprise and couldn't believe he still had that side of him, Tar smiled and told him the time, not many months away from now. Tharn then asked again.
"Tum does he know about the school you're going to?"
"Yes. What's wrong?"
Well, why do you ask? Such things among brothers must be known.
Tar thought in his mind, Tharn shook his head and touched Tar's head with a raised hand.
"I thank you very much!"
"I'm also thankful for Brother Tharn, I'm sorry I'm not strong enough in this life, and in the next life, I booked you in advance oh!"
Wow! He had the nerve to say so in front of Type.
This time, however, Type said nothing and answered for Tharn.
"Everything is fair in love, but even in the next life, I won't lose to you."
Type laughed, so heartily that Techno couldn't believe his eyes.
Although Techno is an outsider, he knows things, and as an onlooker, he can clearly feel what the atmosphere is like in front of these two.
It's like everything is on track, and the smile that two people reveal isn't the happiest smile, but it gives a sense that everything is slowly getting better.
This smile infected him as well, following the laugh.
Thankfully it all ends this way, if it doesn't.......
It's going to wear me out!









                     Tharn ~ Type

             Prev: Chapter 58  [Chapters Home] Next: Chapter 60


Comments

  1. I prefer this closure between Tharn and Tar that the one in the drama. Here Tar seems more in control and Tharn can be releave of his guilt by the one he once loved dearly.
    And you better understand the surprising friendly relationship that is buildind between Type and Tar

    ReplyDelete
  2. coincidoc contigo me gusta que Tar se haya hecho fuerte y valiente

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive