Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 60: The Battle at Sea between Father-in-Law and Son-in-Law

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 60: The Battle at Sea between Father-in-Law and Son-in-Law

"Tharn, don't make that face."

"......."
"Ai’Hiaa!"
A plane was slowly taking off over Bangkok, heading for Samui, a famous tourist island in the south. At this moment, a mixed-race boy was sitting in his seat, looking out the window all the time, looking as if he was afraid of flying. But his companion knew that was not the case.
"Just going to see my parents, what's there to be nervous about?"
That's right! Today Type is taking Tharn home to meet his parents!
It started during the final exams last semester, when my father called Type every day to ask when he was coming home. Type felt that it was a bit ungrateful to stay in Bangkok and not come home, so he told his father that he would go back when the Bangkok business was over.
"Are you going to leave me alone in Bangkok and go home?"
Type wanted to say yes, but he was so softhearted that he asked him if he wanted to go with him.
'Go!'
Tharn couldn't wait to immediately drop the book in his hand to book his flight, but it didn't take long for his enthusiasm to be doused by Type, who told him quite bluntly....
"I talked to my dad about taking the other half home."
Tharn immediately felt stiff all over, his face was pale and he couldn't say a word, in fact, Type was not as uncomfortable as him, usually a person who hated homosexuality, now suddenly had to take boys home to meet their parents. But Type himself had thought it through, and if he really decided that he wanted to stay in a relationship with Tharn all the time, instead of just hanging out and breaking up for a few days kind of way, then he should come clean to his parents.
He didn't want to hide it anymore, it was too tiring, and if he could anticipate the issue being heartbroken by it in the future, he might as well tell his parents now.
It's no big deal to get swept away and his father cutting off the father-son relationship. The money from piano teaching at Tharn's house should pay for him until graduation.
Type, who used to be very resistant to going to Tharn's house, now goes every week, having been forced by Tharn’s mother to stay and be his sister's pianist. Now his sister has been able to play a tune in its entirety. See, going to a boyfriend's house is not a very scary thing to do. (Don't mention the past, I beg you.)
So, he felt that telling Dad directly would result in... Seeing this stinking face in front of his eyes.
It had been two weeks since they'd finished their exams, and since then Tharn had been putting on a stinking face like the end of the world was coming, all the way up to the day they were leaving.
"Now do you understand how I felt when I was tricked into going home by you?"
Tharn turned to look at Type and lowered his head again.






"I apologize."
Wow! Apologizing so easily made Type happy.
"Deserved it!" Type laughed at him, and Tharn repeated the question several times.
"Your parents...aren't they annoyed?" Type knew he was referring to gays and looked at him.
"I don't know."
"Ow! Really......."
"I don't really know, all I know is that I often act very direct to their face that I hate gay and they might follow me with hate." Type said directly that he hadn't mentioned the incident to his parents since he was a child, and never intended to, buried the incident deep in his heart as he does now.
"Why? So if your dad says no to us, are you going to break up?" Tharn's tone was not good, which made Type immediately shake his head in denial.
"No points! I just thought about when I first met you, and how tired your parents must have been if they were like you back then." Type said, making Tharn too lazy to count him out.
"You're complaining too much, I should have let you go and take the bus there, change waterways, and then get on the bus for three hours to keep you from being so comfortable." That's right! I really don't know why we had to go out of our way to make him comfortable along the way, but it was still good to let him enjoy himself before the storm.
"I'm not complaining, alas!"
"My neck is not a pillow." As Tharn leaned his head against Type's shoulder, Type shrugged off Tharn's head.
"I need encouragement."
"You almost broke my waist yesterday, okay?" Type strikes back.
"Not this encouragement. Alas, Ai’Type!" Type shook his head, but still wouldn't move his head away, leaning hard against Type's shoulder as if not afraid of the neck pain that made it necessary to reach out and hold him.
"If you don't want to die at the airport, don't mess with me."
Being in a relationship with a guy doesn't mean you want a husband!
The thought made Type sigh, actually he couldn't quite take it well enough yet.
"It's okay, my parents won't blame you, it will be better than your house." Type consoled, but at the moment his heart was thinking.
I am so going to have my revenge!
The idea made him willing to give up his shoulder for Tharn to pillow, and Tharn pillowed all the way to the plane landing at the Samui airport.
Not sure what happens next, but go back first anyway.
It was only an hour from Langman airport to Samui airport, but that wasn't the destination for two people, and next Type took Tharn on a boat to Pang’an Island, a boat ride that took longer than the plane ride.
Once at the dock, Type thought about taking Tharn to play and then taking the car home. But I didn't expect to see a familiar face appear in front of me as soon as I stepped onto the pier, smiling to myself.
"Dad."
"Son!!!!"
Type was taken aback and his dad caught Type off guard by holding him in his arms.
He himself just told him he was coming back today, but didn't tell him what time he arrived at the dock.
"Dad, what are you doing here? Do you think I can go back on my own?"
"Okay, okay. I'm free today, so I'm here waiting to pick you up. Speaking of which...where is your girlfriend?" Dad whispered to Type, eyes searching for the beautiful figure, only to see a tall figure standing on the bridge to the west.
As soon as the two men locked eyes, Tharn raised his hand in a wai to his father.
"Hello!"
"Ow! Bringing a friend and not telling me first." Dad asked Type with a smile.
"Its okay, Dad. Just let him sleep in a room with me and don't waste time trying to clean up." Type said casually, but the person listening didn't think so.
"How can it be, your friend is coming, of course papa has to treat him well, it's the first time I've seen your friend from Bangkok, good looking, but still not as good as uncle's boy." The eager father said, making Tharn raise his head to answer.
"Yes, Type is handsome."
"Mostly because he looks like me. You're a good kid." Dad looked at Tharn admiringly, thinking he should be a good man. Type sighed silently as he stepped aside.
Will I tell him now?
Type thought in his heart, he knew that since he was ready to tell his father, there was nothing wrong with waiting a little longer, he was just afraid that the longer he waited the more he would be directly crushed.
"What's his name?"
"Called Tharn."
"Is he a half-breed?"
"There's a bit of foreign blood, only I look more like my father."
"So there are other siblings."
"There's a brother and a sister, and I'm second in the family."
"This is very good, like uncle I only have one child, since Type went to Bangkok to study, the family has become very quiet, just think if there is a daughter would be good, though she must be very good-looking, Hahaha" just as Type is doing psychological construction, the father is chatting hotly with the so-called "good friend" of his son.
The two seem to have known each other for a long time.






"But Tharn you're just in time, there's a lot of activity this summer, ask Type to take you to a party to get high." After saying that, Dad himself smiled first, and from his words he could tell that he was a very enlightened man, but now there was still a question in his mind that was not solved.
"That said, where's Type's girlfriend? He talked about bringing his girlfriend home and I can't wait to see my future daughter-in-law."
Type glanced at Tharn, didn't his own father know that he had been talking to his boyfriend for half a day, and Tharn was also asking him with a wink about what to do next.
"Dad." Type called out to stop him.
"I brought the person back with me."
"Where is it? It can't be in the back, can it? That's not a good look, and as your father I never taught you to leave a girl alone." His father thought crookedly, and Type had to shake his head.
"No, no, we came together."
"Huh? Where is she? Only to see you bring a friend." Dad still didn't understand, and Type sighed helplessly, walking directly to Tharn, who was blushing at the moment.
"That's my boyfriend!" Hearing Type's words, Dad grew an O mouth in surprise.
"Don't ask me if I'm joking, I'm serious, he's your son's boyfriend and my roommate, we've been dating for over half a year, so I had to bring him over for you guys to meet."
"Yes, Uncle, I am Type's boyfriend." Tharn curtsied to his father once more and then looked at his father, whose mouth had not yet closed in front of him.
"Boyfriend?"
If the atmosphere wasn't a bit serious right now, Dad's expression right now was really funny.
"Holy crap!" Suddenly, Dad felt his blood pressure rise and fell straight down. Thankfully, Tharn, who was on the sidelines, caught him in time.
"Miserable." Type immediately came over to help.
"The car is over there, give me a hand." What was supposed to be Dad's way of picking himself up had turned into two men dragging Dad into the car, and Tharn said with a serious face: "It's not that easy to say!"
"Well, I've said that too." Type replied.
It doesn't look like this thing will end that easily.
After getting a reaction from his boyfriend's father, Tharn drove to a mid-sized resort to meet Type's mom. He tells himself he must do everything in his power to get his mother to accept him, but Type doesn't think so.
If you don't get accepted it this year, you can always wait until next year, the day when the elders accept it.
"Is this your boyfriend? It can't be! Where did you bring such a handsome boy from?"
After helping Type's dad into the house, Tharn did another introduction of himself, which the mother was shocked at, but only surprised at where her son had gone to find such a handsome boy.
"Tharn are you sure? You boys are probably more impetuous and impulsive right now, so if you want to get involved with other people, it's okay!"
"Mom, can't you just be on my side?"
"I'm not like your dad who thinks about you in everything and got so excited to know you were coming home today that he camped just to get to pick you up at the dock at four in the morning." Could it be interpreted as "He was just too sleepy"" when Dad fainted?
"Then Tharn just be casual, it may not be as convenient as a hotel, and naturally not as good as Bangkok, but if you are short of anything tell Auntie." Tharn didn't slow down for a moment, not expecting his mother to accept herself and greet herself so warmly. So thanked her.
"Thank you!"
Does that count as acceptance?






"Oops, so polite, this Nong Type kid couldn't remember how many times I had to teach him how to be polite."
"Mom, will you please restrain yourself, I brought a boyfriend back yay." Type couldn't take it anymore himself, though the ones that said Mom praised Tharn agreed with herself. But Mom just said it in a very normal tone.
"There's no fuss, the beautiful flowers will always be picked."
"What the heck! I'm a guy, okay!"
"Also oh, you're a guy, so where did you get such a good-looking mixed-race handsome guy? If you me to say the bride price is just one million, and I told your father that if someone came with a one million bride price proposal, I would say yes." Mom joked, and Type couldn't sit still.
"Mom, do you resent it?"
"Leave the resentment to your dad, Mom is siding with you."
Tharn looked at his mother who had just been joking with them. Now with a serious and sincere face, she asked Type to walk for a bit.
"Mother knows that if you love someone, you must love him with all your heart and soul, and if you ask me if I accept you completely, I still don't, and I'll tell you the truth. So why let this little quibble get to us and make us sad? As a mother, I do have an obligation to raise you, but I have no right to you to stop who you love, it's your life, as a mother, I have no right to make you follow the path I have planned, all I can do is accept it."
"Mom." Tharn was stunned, but Type was not, and he gave his mother a wai, which Tharn followed.
"Thank you aunt!"
"It's okay to call me mommy, mommy loves a handsome kid like you."
"Mom, no more jokes." Tharn felt a chunk of stone fall to the ground in his heart, and seeing that the tiny woman in front of him had an incredible strength, he looked at Type, and there was joy in both men's eyes.
"Does Tharn know about that?"
"Know." The incident had left Type traumatized, and every time his father brought it up the atmosphere in the house immediately became tense. Mom smiled and said.
"When that first happened, I was scared too, scared that Type would reject anyone and be scared of everyone because of it. So now that he has the courage to bring you back to us, there is no reason why I should not accept you; he is a little impetuous in nature, don't you mind!"
"It won't, I think that's his strength, I like him to express whatever emotions he has directly." Tharn replied firmly, making his mother laugh.
"Just don't you forget the bride price of a million, say I go for it myself or Tharn will you go for it?" Tharn laughed along with her, and the mother said cheekily that she had already figured out who she wanted to ask for the bride price.
"I will study hard, work hard, and strive to come early with a bride price to woo."
"Tharn you're too much, I'm the one who will pay for the bride price okay." Type snatched at the words, so much so that they elicited a laugh.
The atmosphere is moving in a good direction, if not....
"There won't be anyone who asks for a bride price." Dad walked out of the bedroom, making everyone turn their heads to look at him.
"You go away, who told you to come and ask for a bride price for my son?" Dad said pointing at Tharn.
"Whoever wants to take it will take it, but I won't take it, my son, whom I raised with my own hands, I won't give him to a random man easily." Tharn finally knew where Type's fiery temper had come from and must have inherited it perfectly from his father. Because he was red-faced at the moment, Tharn had to face him and curtsy.
"I really love Type," he said sincerely.






"I don't believe it, you little brat, how can anyone believe the true love that comes out of your mouth!"
"You came after me when I was 19." Mom helped.
"Don't mess with it!" It looked like Dad was even angrier, Tharn said hurriedly.
"I really love Type, let me prove myself!" The tone was firm and sincere.
"Give you three days, and if you can't stand it, get the hell back and never bother us again."
"Does that mean that as soon as three days pass, Dad will accept us?" Type immediately stood up and asked.
"No! After three days, and another three month, another three year, I will not take you lightly; let see how you survive three days first." Dad's tone was somewhat contemptuous, finished and walked away alone, leaving a lonely, unacceptable back. Mom hastened to comfort them.
"Go with him a little, and look at him like this, his heart should be happy too, or you would have been thrown out of the house long ago."
What else can they do? It had to be accepted without choice.
"Okay."
What happens next?
It really is hell!!!
Tharn thought inwardly as he saw the dining table in front of him.
"Dinner today......."
"Curry fish soup." The curry-colored soup with cilantro and fava beans in front of my eyes looks just like the usual, but this soup just smells and feels spicy.
"Fried pork." The burnt yellow pork with basil leaves, and a small chili there indicates that this dish is also spicy.
"Shrimp fried beans." The last dish to be served was an authentic Southern dish, with a strong flavor of round beans and shrimp stir-fried together, revealing an incredible red color.
"Just didn’t have more peppers." Father said. Mom smiled back from the side.
"It won't be too spicy, I stopped him from adding more."
"Uh, okay."
Tharn was not a big fan of spicy food, and would usually go to eat shredded papaya without spice, but these dishes were already more than he could bear, and he felt hot and spicy all over just by smelling it, and the man who had been rushing him back to Bangkok scooped up a large spoonful of soup and poured it over his rice.
"Just eat because we don’t your parents to say you came here and our family couldn't feed him."
"Dad, he can't eat that anymore, I'll go fry him an egg." Type tried it and it was so spicy that he tried to make something else for him, only to have his dad come back.
"There are no more eggs in the house."
"Just plain saw it in the fridge."






"Thrown all in the sea." The father and son stared at each other, neither of whom was in defeat, Tharn said with a sigh.
"Type, it's okay, I can eat."
"Then eat quickly." Tharn had no choice but to quietly take a bite of his meal into his mouth.
It didn't take long before his face was red with spice and sweat. Attracting a satisfied look from Dad, a sympathetic look from Mom, and a heartbreaking look from his own boyfriend.

"I know...know to say you're as childish as a father."
"You drink the water first."
Type didn't know if he should pity Tharn or what, because he didn't look particularly comfortable right now and his stomach was hurting, only to see Tharn lying on the bed with his hands clasped over his stomach. So he took the medicine and gave it to him.
The painful dinner came, and his father forced Tharn to drink all the soup, which people don't normally do, even if they're crazy, they don't drink soup that spicy, and Tharn had to drink the whole plate of soup, and then drink milk to get rid of the spice.
In less than an hour, his stomach began to hurt and his whole face was miserably white.
Tharn then swallowed the medicine with water, in his present lycanthropic state, which his brother had not seen with any of his exes.
“How I acting like him." Type asked sympathetically.
"Just when you're going to kick me out of my apartment." Tharn said breathlessly. I should have said something more imposing, but my stomach was hurting too much.
"Oh, I'm the one who throws your stuff around, uses your stuff, and eats in bed isn't I?" Type was vaguely impressed, but he was still sophomoric.
"Because I was a kid."
"Just like your dad."
"Hahaha, my dad is more childish than I am." Type laughed out loud, his dad playing more than he was capable of. Type's laughter caused Tharn to glare at him, and he lifted his impotent hand for Type to come over.
The way he was looking now made Type shy away from his heart and walked over to sleep next to him.
"Will I ever live to return to Bangkok?" Tharn asked seriously, as the first day had given him the dismount.
"Then do you want to keep fighting?" Type asks rhetorically and gets an affirmative answer.
"Of course I do, it's all come to this."
"Then you won't die, and I won't let you die at my father's hands." Type said as he gently stroked his head.
"You must die in my arms." Type laughed when he finished, and Tharn followed suit, looking him in the eye and saying.
"Although I'm suffering, I'm happy."
"No need to say such nice things."
"I mean it, I love you, and so I'd do anything for you."
Tharn said, and Type fell silent, fiddling with Tharn's hair the whole time, before speaking after a moment.
"Let's sneak out tomorrow, I'll take you to seafood and then you'll meet my friends."






"It's not spicy, is it?"
"Hmm!"
"Then I'm going to go everywhere you go." Tharn said, and then just looked at Type quietly as Type gave him a gentle tap on the head and pushed him down on the bed.
"You go to sleep first, you might be powerless for a while looking like this." Tharn said as he grabbed his arm.
"Shall we try to see if I am running out of strength?" With a look of reluctance to submit easily, Tharn lets Type applaud.
"It's just that I don't want you even if you have the strength, you look like you wilted as soon as you go in there, Hahaha!" Saying that and laughing, Tharn put on a heartbroken look as he looked on the sidelines, not saying to do anything about it now, as long as it would get him up tomorrow to continue his dad's challenge.
Well, well, having chosen to love him, I will fight for him.
Tharn had to show courage on his face even though he was only 5% confident, but he was 100% sure that his wife had his back.






                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive