Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 157: It tickles, warm...

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 157: It tickles, warm...

There was no choice but to look for Bai Xiaosi again, and although his colleagues thought he had dumped her, Bai Xiaosi came to the office a few times to look for An-Ziyan, The colleagues all thought she had dumped him but he had come to the office several times to see An-Ziyan and they were all speculating about their relationship. At this point, Mai Ding rushed to the front door to put on his shoes, “I'm going out for a while to drop off my things at Sisi's house.”

“Nobody wants to know.”

“I'm talking to the air, okay?” Mai Ding kicked at the door with a big bag in his hand and when he finally reached her house, he was so tired that he couldn't breathe and knocked on the door.

“Mai Mai?”


“It's almost night and you already sleeping?”

“Can't you come home tired from work? What's the problem?”

“I'll leave something at your place.” Bai Xiaosi let him in and went to the kitchen, got the milk and bread, saw how anxious he was, thought he'd leave as soon as he'd finished but he was standing not far from her, staring at her with strange eyes.

“What do you want?”

“Sisi, you're my best friend, the most helpful friend, the most kind-hearted friend, Li Ming, Zhou Ge and the others are nothing compared to you, you're a fairy and they're animals.”

“Stop, don't give me the high praise, I can't afford it, so say it.” I want you to pretend you're An-Ziyan's girlfriend,” he said, rubbing his hands together.” After he says that, Bai Xiaosi raises her voice.” What do you take me for, your shared girlfriend with An-Ziyan?!!” Mai Ding smirked, “That's not fair. You're experienced, you're a professional girlfriend and it's not safe to find someone else.”

“You've communicated with your ex-husband?”

“No, I came to convince you first and then him.”

“I think you've got the order wrong, it's impossible, if my ex-husband hadn't agreed and I'd accepted your proposal, I'd be in trouble too and my ex-husband is no joke when he gets into annoyed.”

“Don't you be afraid of him, I'm here, aren't I?”

“You? You can't do shit.” Bai Xiaosi was blunt and to be honest, Mai Ding didn't have much pride left to hurt, most of his pride had already been shattered at An-Ziyan's feet, so Bai Xiaosi's words were no blow to him and Mai Ding continued to speak kindly: “I have my reasons, too but An-Ziyan will understand and he won't say anything, It’s just one day, tomorrow.”

“No, I'm busy tomorrow.” Mai Ding tightened his frown and said, “Well...” He immediately got it in his head, found a bag, started picking out some of Maxie's personal belongings and putting them in his pocket, saying that he wasn't treated like a stranger when people went to his house and that it was the same when he went to his house?

“Hey, Maimai, you've got a lot of nerve for a thief.”

“Don't worry about the details, we've known each other forever, just borrow it for a day and bring some of your clothes.”

“Want some underwear and tampons for you too?”

“No, no, no.” Mai Ding said hastily and Bai Xiaosi went into the bedroom in a huff and Mai Ding just stood outside and a girl's bedroom was not to be entered. Bai Xiaosi threw her clothes on top of Mai Ding, who thought that all girls' clothes smelled nice but Bai Xiaosi's clothes didn't seem to smell like anything and to confirm this unnecessarily, he put Bai Xiaosi's dress up to his nose and sniffed it.”

“That was a misunderstanding!”

“Don't explain to me, explain to my ex-husband.”

“It's not like he'll know.”

“He knows now.” When she pressed the send button, she flicked the screen of her phone in front of Mai Ding, who grabbed it and tried to cancel the sending and the message from An-Ziyan came back.

[Tell that pervert to come back here right now.]

Mai Ding, pretending to be a Bai Xiaosi, replies: [Ex-husband, the photo is made at an angle, Mai Mai isn't a pervert, oh, it's my fault, trying to screw you up and make you mad at Mack.]

[Mai Mai, that doesn't work on me.]

“How could it be broken!” Mai Ding was puzzled, he had sent the message according to her tone of voice. I'm so stupid, why would I admit to screwing my ex-husband, I'm looking for death?”

“I couldn't admit it, I was forced to admit it every time.”

“So you want to die, why don't you go.”

“Got it! I'm off, if you're suddenly free tomorrow, call me on my cell, I'll...”

“There won't be time.” Bai Xiaosi slammed the door. Mai Ding came home without stopping and as soon as he walked in the door the sarcasm of An-Ziyan hit him: “Perverted thinking, going to a woman's house to smell her clothes?”

“It's a misunderstanding!”

“I can't think of any misunderstanding that would prompt you to smell.”

“It's... I'm in a hurry.” Mai Ding jumped out of the conversation and started arranging Bai Xiaosi's things around the house and An-Ziyan looked at him with boredom. She's hardworking, she's honest, she's kind, she's thoughtful, you can't do without her.”

“Stupid set-up.”

“I'm your girlfriend's prototype, you must compliment me.”

“Compliments?” An-Ziyan looked at Mai Ding from top to bottom: “It's kind of hard.”

“Just so you know, is it so hard to find any good in me?” What's so hard about finding good in me?

“Haven't I made myself clear.”

“Who do you think it's all because of? If you hadn't agreed for them to come over, I'd be so tired.” yelled Mai Ding, pointing at An-Ziyan, who was in a more lazy-looking position: “Just tell them, I'm in charge of the PR Department now, they won't say anything.”

“I know but when they find out, they're gonna make fun of me all over again and...” Mai Ding's expression was uncomfortable, as if he didn't want to say it.

“And what? And if I can't keep you to myself, the secret that only the two of us in the PR Department know, somehow that makes me feel special.”

“Aren't you special enough? Forget it, it's not funny to me if people know.”

“Don't just think about playing! Though our ideas are very different, we rarely agree, so let's keep it that way, until the day we can't hide it anymore. You'll listen to me, won't you?”

“Depends on the mood.”

“Don't be in the mood, I can't stand it when you do things in the mood.”

“What do I care if you can't stand it?”

“Do you know how damned you are?!”

“I don't know.”

“Then I'll tell you!” Mai Ding lunged at An-Ziyan, An-Ziyan moved to the side, Mai Ding pounced, planted face first in the couch, he lifted his face: “Didn't you ever think to catch me?”

“Hadn't really thought about it.”

“Sooner or later I'm going to be mad at you.”

“Would you?” An-Ziyan curved his long index finger and scraped Mai Ding's nose and all Mai Ding could feel was a tickle, and warmth.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 156: Distress.Chapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 158: Lying always has a price.

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive