Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 155: Mai Ding who lends a helping hand

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 155: Mai Ding who lends a helping hand

As a representative of integrity and friendliness, Mai Ding will not forget Li Ming, who has taken him in for a few days. He's a loser and we have to help him but by the time he gets up the courage to confess, his sister in law's kids will be watching adult action movies. The only way to help him out is to use dirty tricks.

In the dead of night, after making sure An-Ziyan is asleep, Mai Ding secretly gets the cell phone An-Ziyan keeps on his bedside table, and in the dimness he stared at the screen in the darkness, editing and deleting messages, trying to imitate An-Ziyan's tone of voice perfectly. It took him half an hour to send the message, which read: [Su, dinner at your place downstairs tomorrow night at 8pm.]

It's just a dozen words and I don't know why it took half an hour to practise.

“What are you doing?” The noise in the silence scared Mai Ding to drop the phone in his hand on the pillow, Mai Ding put the phone back to where An-Ziyan had put it, and turned it over, turned his back to face An-Ziyan: “Nothing. There's a story on TV about a woman who secretly checks her husband's phone in the middle of the night for signs of infidelity.” Mai Ding was kicked under the covers but he didn't dare to make a sound, so he pretended to be asleep and then he did fall asleep.


After a stressful day, Mai Ding rushed to Li Ming's house right after work and knocked frantically on the door, Li Ming came to the door with a sloppy appearance, complaining, “What's up, did you have a fight with An-Ziyan again?”

“Pooh, you jinx, don't talk about that, what kind of image you have, not to mention that my sister won't like you, not even a thirsty middle-aged woman will like you, come on, we don't have time, let's take a shower.” 

And so Mai Ding pushes the confused Li Ming into the shower and keeps urging him outside, just after the shower Mai Ding is helping him pick out his clothes again, of course Mai Ding's appreciation of Li Ming will only make him look like a great man but he knows he's got a fashionista for himself and calls for help: Fan Shaojun.

The cell phone is getting more and more convenient, Mai Ding showed Li Ming's closet to Fan Shaojun by video call, Fan Shaojun almost screamed: “Are these clothes or foot wipes.”

“I believe in you and it's too late to go shopping for clothes, my friend's success or failure depends on you.”

“I'll try.” Standing in the room being invaded by Mai Ding in his boxer shorts, Li Ming asked, “What's the matter.” Mai Ding just dragged the clothes out of the closet.” What's the matter, you are meeting my sister in law.”

“No, no, no, no, no. What am I gonna do?”

“I'm here, aren't I?” Mai Ding cheered up his best friend but his best friend ignored him, nervously picked up the phone and whispered to himself, “I'll have to consult with An-Ziyan.” A furious Mai Ding grabbed the phone and threw it on the couch, “He's nothing, I'm the only one who can be trusted.” Fortunately, Li Ming spoke so quietly that Fan Shaojun couldn't hear him clearly. 

For the next forty minutes Li Ming was forced to obey Mai Ding, who obeyed Fan Shaojun, who finally rescued Li Ming's clothes. It's impossible for him to suddenly become a handsome man but at least he looks like one. Mai Ding looked at the time: “Half an hour to go, I'll teach you how to talk.” Li Ming was clearly repulsed: “No, if you teach me speaking skills, I'll be eliminated in the audition round.”

“Do you want to impress my sister or not, stop nagging and look at how I managed to chase such a difficult target as An-Ziyan?”

“You're just lucky.”

“Shut up and listen up and talk about chasing girls.”

“Do you have experience in chasing girls?” Mai Ding no longer cared whether Li Ming was willing to force-feed him a lot of useless things and then they went downstairs, Li Ming's downstairs is a restaurant, they found a quiet place to sit down, Li Ming poked his head and looked out and kept asking Mai Ding: “really? What if I tell her, will she ignore me?”

“Why don't you believe me at all.”

“I'm sure you're wrong.”

Mai Ding was about to say something but An-Su had already arrived and his eyes didn't linger on the well-dressed Li Ming, nor on Mai Ding: “Where's Yan?” 

Mai Ding lied: “He'll be here later.” 

An-Su sat down with her mouth open, “What the hell, I'm sitting here with two idiots, what's going on, you know?”

“No, I don't know.” Seeing An-Su, Mai Ding didn't want to help Li Ming but he was also scared. An-Su continued, “He always calls when he's in trouble, he rarely sends messages and to be honest, I thought you stole his phone to send me a message.”

“How... how is that possible?” A woman's intuition is terrible!

“So I called him to make sure.” her words made Mai Ding swallow hard: her stammering had changed to something more serious: “You, you gave... you called him, so what did he say?”

“He just said he'd come over after work.” Li Ming, who was completely ignored, just looked at An-Su without blinking and soon after, An-Ziyan arrived and sat down with a quick glance at Mai Ding. An-Su didn't have any pleasantries: “What is it?”

“Better let Mai Ding speak.” An-Ziyan answered coldly and Mai Ding cast his eyes upon him gratefully, for he was a good man and did not tear himself down.

“Sister, it's like this.”

“Don't call me sister! Say what you have to say and for the record, don't give me a lot of shit, or I'll beat you up.” An-Su's threat scared the shit out of Mai Ding, so he finished his sentence in a clear and concise manner: “Li Ming has been in love with you for a long time but he's never had the courage to confess to you.”

Li Ming's face turned pale in an instant and the lack of any gradual process made him stand up and try to run but he was caught by Mai Ding, who was very calm and cool and she spoke in an extremely arrogant tone: “Him? He wants to be with me, are you serious?” 

An-Su is not a fool, Li Ming's feelings for her were obvious but Li Ming and Uncle Fu are two completely different types of people, she has liked Uncle Fu for too long that she believe that she likes mature, stable and intelligent men but Li Ming doesn't fit the bill.

“Li Ming is great. He...” When Mai Ding tried to give Li Ming a compliment, Li Ming stopped him, he shook his head at Mai Ding, then looked at An-Su with a stupid smile, “You're right, I don't think my kind is good enough for you either.”

“Good thing you know, just drop it, don't think that just because I've had dinner with you before that I like you, how can we be together.”

“Well, I know.” Ming Li wasn't angry at all, he just lowered his head. It was an awkward situation and even though he knew his sister was a spoiled brat and had always been so overbearing, he was too angry to say anything, and a bored An-Ziyan, playing with his phone, said coldly, "It's nice that someone would want you, spinster. " 

His words made Mai Ding suck in cold air, and An-Su was even more furious with her almond eyes, "What do you care!"

“Am I telling you anything? I'm just laughing at you.”

“Am I your sister or your enemy?!”

“There aren't many wimps like Li Ming who can tolerate your wimpy personality, not many.”



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 154: Neither losing nor winningChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 156: Distress.

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive