Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 15: The rule of being genuine (M)

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 15: The rule of being genuine

"I want you to sleep with me!"

”!!! ”
If you want to ask me how I feel now, this answer is not difficult at all at first I would have rushed up to greet him with all of fists and kicks full strength and kicked him to death. But then again, I summed up what he had done before. He helped me. He endured me. He served me
Run before and after me, just because he wanted to.
Who said that gays are different, it seems to be a virtue wanting to sleep with anyone!!
"You dream..."
"I'm kidding!!"
Creak!
I want to rush up and greet him with my fist. When I was determined, Tharn, who was lying on his back, looked up and looked at me and smiled.
"Your expression right now is more wonderful than I thought!"
"Ai’Tharn, don't joke too much about what you want." Therefore, I just stopped the pace that I had wanting to rush up, challenge him to a fight. And I just looked at him with a warning glare
Type felt that if he joked like this again, he would not stop this time. Besides making him lie in the hospital for two or three nights. His serious attitude made Tharn close the textbook he was reading.
"Actually, I'm just kidding..." I take a deep breath to adjust myself and forget to think about it. Why did I feel relieved after knowing that he's not like how I thought that he was just sleeping with people like the lascivious people? Before I fought back, Tharn looked sincere and went on.
"... But that's what I really think. "
"What are you talking about?" I tried to keep myself calm when I hear that because I don't want to be the little fool who reacts he teased me again. It's just that he was about to smile again.
"I want to sleep with you. That's the truth. Don't be angry. Listen to me first.”
The man in the middle took a deep breath, hands around his chest, a big man like he was listening to him.
"But not now."
"How?"
"I told you, didn't I? I like you.” I rolled my eyes at him, a disgusting expression after listening, but there's a skipped beat in the heart.
"Because I like you, I will tell you directly, so that you can pay attention to me, I will do everything to make you look at me. And you're also a man. You should know and when a man likes someone what do we want to do when we are together, I'm just going to tell you briefly, if when you put down your defense against me you better be careful. "
"I won't ever want to sleep with you." I yelled at him. And I also stepped back and put up a ten meter high wall between us.
When Tharn saw this he could only sigh.
"I knew that for a long time, so I told you it was a joke."
"So why are you helping me?" Tharn was staring me in the eye, frowning at me with a look of you don't even know. Seeing him like this, I bit my teeth and bear with myself, I'm being pranked and teased like he did just now. But I still wonder... Why did he come to help me when his character was so bad? So I asked, “Ai’Tharn, why do you interfere in my affairs?”




"The same answer."
Ai’Bastard!"
"What's the matter with you? As long as I answer, you will be angry... Well! I want you and one thing is clear. I want you to sleep with me. I want to sleep with you, in honest. I'll help you because I want to be with you and what will people do together? Because I'm not the perfect world in my imagination and as a man I will not tell you that as long as we can be together, just that will be enough. There will be no sex before we get married or just holding hands is enough, Thai law doesn't officially allow men to sign up for marriage, so I won't wait for a lifetime, when will we be together, so of course I will want to touch you.” Tharn spoke in a more sincere tone. His sincerity leaves no words said.
I can accept and understand a small part of what he said, but I can't understand some of the gross things.
Ai’Tharn told me that all he did was because he wanted to get me to think of him and to get my heart? Or he just wanted to sleep with me?
"You're done, aren't you? I'm going to read.” And then he just left it to me and turned holding his thick book buried in the studying. I wanted to ask, but his attitude is obvious at this time.
"Do I take it you find me fascinating when you look at me like this?"
Go to hell you bastard!
Type can just think about it in his heart, and then he went out of the bedroom in a rage. He silently thought that in fact, he did not want to recall the past.
The bastard who gently hugged me and comforted me and apologized to me disappeared. Where have you gone? Sometimes, I would like to see Tharn like that.
I like you!
I like you!
I like you!
"Oh yeah! I can't read the book at all!!”
The university has been fighting for the mid-term exam for two days. Everyone heads were hanging low in front of the mid-term exam, especially the kids in science faculty. At the same time, the children in the medicine sciences can't escape either. But I'm definitely an exception, not because it was too late for me to read, but it's because there were always all kinds of sounds hovering in my mind, don't do it again!
"I can't read the book when I'm distracted!" finally, I threw the textbook on the bed, I have a quiet look at the old ceiling above my head, and then my sight moves slowly to look to the next empty bed.
After our conversation that day, Tharn has been acting normal. Type couldn't act as normal again. It's like going back to the time before the Internet Storm, the only thing that's different is... He doesn't force me like he did before. I try to convince myself because it was during the exam recently, but I'm not sure about him anyway.
"I hate gay!" I told myself loudly, but after a while I sighed.
"But now I don't hate him!"
In fact, I always knew that if I continued to beg like this I will be tired of it, my life will be very difficult going forward. Because no matter from which angle, one goes about it, considering I can't ignore anyone's existence, if I still insist on being disgusted by the gays, hate gays, not only will I have a bad life, but also after work will be hard for this kind of person, because if the office team leader is gay, I will have a hard time and it will be just be me, not the people I hate.
"I want to be like a Techno, too!" Techno can be friends with anyone, Ai’No can get along well with people of all genders. Sometimes I envy him, but my heart is rejecting such people.
"How can I do it? I can change back, changing to before I was the 12-year-old or something like that? Ah!"  I asked myself. And when I didn't get any satisfactory answers, I closed my eyes and tries not to think about the big things. Trying to concentrate, but...
Hey!
"Erase the past!" Originally lying on his own he instantly sit up, frown, small
His face was wrinkled and he recalled the past few months.
"I want to forget the past!" I told myself out loud.
Yeah, in the days after I stopped hiding it in my heart and had no more nightmares. And most importantly the days when I wasn’t touched by a gay body and felt like I was going to die.
The answer to this question is one man Tharn!
Tharn helped me not having more nightmares. He let me talk about the past, the most important thing is that I managed to cvm because of his hands and lips. The answer is very simple, and in my own room, is on the bed next to mine.
"You like me, don't you!" I said with an evil smile. Turned around and took the textbook back and read it, because I know what I'm going to do next.




The answer lies on taking advantage of my recent experience.
Later, the mid-term exam that was hard for freshmen who are not familiar with the school's exam system was finally over with a lot of complaints, but for me, when compared to what I'm about to do? It doesn't matter even compare.
"Don't go home this Saturday. I have something to tell you."
On the last day before the exam, I told this to TharnTharn with a question mark on his face turned around and looked at me. My answer is just... After the exam.
So Saturday morning, when I woke up from my sleep, I got up as usual and clean myself up, take a shower, brush my teeth, went downstairs to eat and brought a meal for my roommate who came in drunk last night.
"Get up and eat!" When I got back to my bedroom, I took a small step to get to the person who was still asleep and kicked him to wake up, kicked him a second time and he turned his head up and asked.
"What time is it?!"
"10 o'clock." I turned to open the meal and put it on the plate. Tharn frowned with a face that didn't wake up.
"Eat!"
"For me?" Tharn couldn't believe his ears and asked me. I have no choice but to shrug.
"If you don't eat it, I'll give it to the dog outside."
"Are you OK, Ai’Type?" Tharn took a deep breath. Got up and walked to the balcony to wash face and gargle. When he touched the cold water and heard the person behind his talk to him actively, Tharn felt his brain slowly wakes up.
"The first time I saw you blind drunk."
"One if the alumni invited us to the place where he was singing. So the senior invited us to drink.”
After Tharn finished, he rinsed his mouth with water, wiped his face and went back to the room's table over there, he looked up at the person sitting on the bed.
"You have something to tell me."
"Finish the meal first." I'm avoiding what I'm going to say because it was little bit startling.
Have you made up your mind? Ai’Type... I asked myself many times in my heart, but deep inside I knew I already had a clear answer.
It's good to get rid of this gay hating problem at one time, isn't it? When I get the same answer again, I sit quietly and watch Tharn put it on the plate and finish his meal. Then I sat on the floor and stared at Tharn. Today, he had a bit of chin beard. Because of the mixed race, the beard grows much faster than mine.
"What's the matter, you won't let me go home." After dinner, Tharn took the lead in starting the conversation. Tharn couldn't guess what Type was going to say. Tharn's words silenced him at once, when Type confirmed the answer in his heart for the last time, then took a deep breath.
"Have sex with me!"
"What the heck are you talking about?!!!!!"
Tharn was so surprised that he opened his eyes wide and asked in a low voice. I have made up my mind to speak again.
"Sleep with me so I don't get to owe you.”
"What do you owe me?" For my seductive proposal, Tharn looked like he didn't believe what I said, which made me a little upset. Why does this have so many things complicated? Is it difficult to accept my proposal?
"You've helped me many times, haven't you?" It's a lot to dislike him, but when I saw Tharn's unbelievable eyes, I explained.




"I've thought about it. I don't want to owe you any favor. If you come to me one day and ask me to go back to bed with you and get married, I'll have to pay what I owe you! What should I do? So I will sleep with you ‘only once’ I'm going to tell you explicitly now, even if you work hard, I will not be with you. Instead of worrying about when you will come to collect, it's better for me to go to bed with you voluntarily, and then it's over.”
I spoke in a high pride sounding way, but in fact, I was doing this for myself. It's worth it if I can cure my gay-hate after I sleep with him. I'm a man anyway, and I won't lose much. Even if not it also good to be able to cover up the past psychological trauma.
Ai’Tharn has made me forget the nightmare memories several times. This time, it would be OK!
"You said yes because... You owe me back!”
"Um." Type voice fell heavily, and Tharn's eyes squinted at him.
"Who said he would never sleep with me."
"Ai’Hiaa Tharn! I said it, just once, when I was kind.” Exactly, if I can answer well, it's not me. I smile and ask proudly.
"Or you don't." I thought the people in front of me would agree right away, but Tharn was looking at me thoughtfully, I asked again.
"Once?"
"Well, once, not twice!" I replied firmly to him. Tharn nodded the same way and he slowly got up to wash the dishes and asked by the way.
"Then you or I who will top?"
After listening, I was confused. Then my brain understood that as he was washing dishes
And I saw Tharn's broad back, my brain was thinking quickly.
If I top, I will have to kiss him, possess him, and enter his butt.
[Vomit!]
I feel like I had goose bumps all over my body. I just think of my little Type entering a man's back hole, a feeling of nausea gushed out and my hands were soaked wet with sweat, I can't even ask myself if I really want to do it, but because it's from what I have put forward, I can only press my teeth and say.
"You will top... I will just lie down."
I said aloud, while I was feeling and dreading it. This fear is the same as 12 years ago. The heart beats hard. I told myself over and over again that I had grown up. I press to control my deepest fear and convince myself that it's just sex, it's only half an hour. Just let him in. No matter how bad it is.
The good result is that I might enjoy it. The bad result is just I going to be sick in the entire half an hour.
Squeak!
The plastic plate was put on the rack, Tharn put it away, turned around and washed the dishes with both hands
On the edge of the sink, with his hips resting on the plaster panel at the outer edge, Tharn's mouth was smiling.
"Well, I just want to tell you that I... Only top."
I asked myself again, have I made up my mind?
………………………………
"Are you ready?"
"Bastard, do you have a long time to make up your mind? I've been waiting all day for your decision!”
Now, in my bedroom Mr. Thiwat with Mr. Tharn, the Japanese table was moved to the door, and the beds were connected, and the whole box of condoms and lubricants (the bottle which I almost used to smack Tharn head with) are put on the bedding and there was enough ice in the kettle. We're all in our underwear on the bed.
When Tharn asked again, I was full of impatient replies.
I told him in the morning. I've been tangled up till the evening.
"It will be settled in a moment. Now most people in the dormitory will have gone home. Today, they won’t be back you, if we miss this there won’t be another chance forever” I can say it's very well considered, only for today. Because after the test, everyone would always home. Most of the dormitories were empty. Tomorrow they will come back again. It's all about making sure the people don’t get to hear the sounds of what's going on in the bed room today!! It's the most suitable one.
"You know, this kind of thing can't be urged!"
"Isn't it the same as doing with girls, stuffing it and venting the desires again and again after that?” After listening to this sentence, Tharn can't help but raised his eyebrows and put a pose and spoke to the hard spoken person onto the bed.
"That's what you do when you sleep with your ex?"
"Hmm." I replied impatiently, which made Tharn's face gloomy.
"I'll let you know today that this kind of thing is more than just stuffing and venting, way more.” After the speech, Tharn fell on top of me slowly over the bed rail, but now he can't see the expression and the look in Type’s eyes. It maybe sex, because right now Type was just looking at death, urging Tharn to start. Until Tharn's body got close.




"I don't kiss!" I put forward this condition, but Tharn also countered.
"I don't sleep with people who don't let me kiss them."
"Asshole!"
Hum!
Next, I, who originally offered not to kiss, pulled down Tharn's neck and I took the initiative and offered my lips. I'm not one of those people who can close their lips like a simple little girl. I opened his lips and held out my tongue to lure Tharn.
This kind of behavior made Tharn more confused about why I am willing to do so. But I did for the sake of becoming unpredictable so as to not back out.
If Tharn is looking at someone. There was no escape from him.
Kiss... slight poke... the tip of tongue
Next, their lips mingle and sucked each other, and the original quarrel was interbreed by the tip of their tongue and instead of sound. Crisscrossed cheeks ensured basic breathing and exchange in the other man saliva was also turning sweet every second. The noise of two people's lips and teeth was raising up in the quiet bedroom
Swing.
Uh~
Tharn's fingers run through my dark hair, dominating the kiss. I have to say that Ai’Tharn's kissing skill...Not bad!
"Oh! Are you satisfied?”
"How can that be enough?!" When their lips parted, when I asked. I was replied by Tharn's low voice. Tharn lowered his head and kissed again until the voice of their interbreed lips and teeth was getting louder and louder, the kiss is getting fiercer and fiercer, and no one will give in to each other, in this kiss, I really want to win Tharn.
I said it would be done in half an hour But Tharn never end it half an hour in his busy schedule, Tharn took out a hand and stroked my back and my tight back muscles. Caressed me contentedly. I always wanted to get touched like that... As if I had a sharp lesson, I raised my hands around Tharn's back and started moving it. From time to time, I still pinch myself to make myself feel a little sad. I know that the little guy was picking things.
Now Tharn firmly believed that Type's mind is not as calm as it appears.
Tharn's lips slowly swam down to his neck and buried itself in it. While under him, I changed my previous initiative and just laid still. I was trying to prove myself. I don't feel like a man in that way
Crazy!
Tharn cussed himself, because he kissed Type, and his body was waking up, although he was very good at this kind of thing, he had to admit that this time is better than any other time before because even he was nervous. It's not just because you can hug people you like, but most importantly the reason is that Tharn doesn't have the confidence that he can make Type who hates gay accept him.
So... This time I'm going to use my own skills to break things completely.
"Aaah tickles!" When Tharn's lips and tongue are playing with the red bean on Type's chest, Type took a deep breath, reprimanded Tharn coldly. Tharn's palm stroke the other side of the chest red beans, gently rhythmic kneading, squeezing, and teasing. Type’s red beans on the chest became red and swollen, and Tharn’s mouth did not stop, sucking the red on the chest two little red beans in Type's chest till they gradually became red and swollen.
Who says that only when a woman's nipple is teased on her chest can she feel it? A man gets a thrill which is not less than that of a woman.
"Uh... I am already is numb with pain, asshole!” Type's voice is low and hoarse. But the hands and lips of the culprit were still playing with the red beans on their chests. The tip of the tongue is in the chest coming back and forth, in such a touch, Type shivered the red nipple was touched by the tip of the tongue!
"Oh ~"
The tip of Tharn's tongue slowly moved down to the position of Type's abdomenTharn heard Tharn making sound of clenching. The hot tongue rained kisses moving down. When he saw the abdomen under him, his upper muscles curled up into a ball, and Tharn's mouth showed a sinister smile, and his hands looked down and touched the part under the boxer briefs. It has to be said that Tharn rubbed little Type because when it gets hard, it's a lot easier for him.
When the hot tongue kissed to the side where the boxer briefs were covered, the tip of the tongue gently sweeps over it and Tharn knew that the person under him was already tense. Tharn picked up one corner of his underwear and threw the underwear on the mattress. Then he looked up at the face Type lower body, he can't help it he wanted to smile.




Type laid quietly with his eyes closed, clenches his teeth and hypnotized himself, he didn’t know anything, he didn't feel anything.
Ha!
"You're hard!"
"You can do it quietly!" he said when the rigid part was grasped, Type resisted the desire coursing in his body. While Tharn held his c0ck and rubbed it gently back and forth. The person under his body sweated because of lust, and his breathing was heavier and faster than before. ... Until Tharn attached the c0ck to his lips.
The hot lips move back and forth with the hard object, and the tip of the tongue licked back and forth from the root to the top and controlled the legs of the person under him. When Tharn see the top of the hard object turn red gradually, he used the hot tongue and licked it again, and at the moment of touching, Type whole body trembled.
Click!
The next second, Tharn opened his mouth and swallowed the tip, his lips sucking rhythmically. The body and face of the man lying with his eyes closed gradually turned red and his skin was covered with sweat. The sky light outside the window darkened. Tharn raised his lips and saw that the hard thing was expanding, he just moved his lips away. Teased the ball under the hard object again and again until Type opened his eyes.
"You... Can't we just finish it?!”
"You don't want to end, do you?! Your little Type told me, it would like me to continue licking it!” Tharn's voice was low and hoarse. Type cussed Tharn from the bottom of his heart when he heard that.
Call ~
"I'm not in the mood to do this with you. Just do it!" Type's legs were pulled up, his whole body was shaking with shortness of breath. Tharn shook his head, but his eyes were tight as he stared at the narrow hole below, Tharn turned sideways, opened the kettle and took out an ice cube.
"What is that for?!”
"It can help you relieve some pain." As Tharn answered, he put ice in that hole, Type's whole body suddenly stiffened. If it wasn't for Tharn to hold his foot tightly he didn’t know how many times he would have run his ankle and smack Tharn.
Call ~
"Fvck! Cold!" Type wailed. But his cry was ignored by Tharn who continued to slowly push the ice into the hole until it melted in the cave, and he turn around to take a pregnancy prevention condom that was not to be used on his  own little Tharn, but on his  own fingers and covered them.
"You don't have to ask. The back hole must be widened. You don't want me to use my fingers directly?!" Tharn confessed before Type asked. This made Type's face pale a little, and prayed with all his heart, Tharn who was focused at the back of Type butt didn't find this micro expression.
"Um." Type answered gently, indicating that he knew. Tharn looked down at that opening and closing hole. After he felt it's and put lube on it, his fingers with condom on was moistened and then they glided slowly poked in.
"Ah... No... Don't... "
HMM ~
The next second, the person lying quietly under the body was frightened, twisting his hips to escape. Tharn looked up at Type and saw Type frightened pale face when he heard the cry.
"Don't... No more! I don't want to do it, no...” It's not an erotic face, but a face frightened. Tharn immediately leaned over to hold Type.
Ai’Type, it's me, calm down, you're with me, not that bastard!"
"No... No, take it out. I won't do it! No!” The person under Tharn didn’t stop shaking his head, Tharn knew that Type was in a nightmare again.
Tharn pulled Type’s body and kept kissing the little mouth that kept saying no, it was a very warm kiss.
First slowly kissed along the lip, then slowly probe the tongue into the interior, Type began to slowly kiss back at the soft ministration. One of Tharn's hands caressed gently and comforted Type rubbing on his back. The other hand slowly and cautiously pushed, a little bit into, in order to let Type feel I won't let him feel any pain.
"Calm down, it's ok... It's me!” Tharn whispered at Type. Tharn had to keep the control because Type can't help himself. He looked so pitiful at the moment. He was short of breath and shivering all over, Type's cheeks, nose, and forehead were gently kissed.
"Do you want to stop?"
"No!" When Tharn asked for Type's permission, Type was shaking all over and when he open his eyes he said it out loud.
"No, I want to continue... Just once... I need to let the past go... "
Type breathed heavily. Although Tharn thinks that Type is unlikely to continue he still continued, so he kissed him again. At the same time, pushed the fingers inside Type’s body
The hand fingers increases to two, slowly pushed forward, then slowly pulled away over and over again.
"It's so frustrating!" Type's hands tightly held Tharn’s neck and his face is calm.
Tharn knew that Type's mood has been calming down,
"And has it been a long time?” Type's question made Tharn laugh.
"Soon... It's been half an hour to prepare you for me now, Tharn whispered in Type's ear. He once said, "It will be done in half an hour."




Type punched Tharn’s shoulder.
"Then come in quickly Hum!” But the next second, the tough guy looked scared he shrunk for a while, and the whole person bared his teeth, and he was trying to control his voice with all his strength.
"... Ah... Don't hit... There... Bastr -... Tharn... No...Yes... "Ah!" But the more he tried to ask him to stop, the more Tharn hit his sensitive spot heavily, making Type's whole body shake, pant, and his legs opened wider than before.
Xiao ~
"Tell me if it hurts!" As Tharn spoke, he raised his legs and pulled off his underwear, put on a condom for himself, controlled his inflated giant slowly pushing in. Type clenched his fist.
"Once, just once..." Seeing Type chanting this, Tharn hesitated for a moment he felt annoyed.
Xiao ~
"Fvck!!! Hurts!!!” Type screamed. But before he could escape, Tharn swallowed his lips. His hard object entered the narrow and compact channel inside Type, which has not been used before because it was really tight and tender flesh hole mouth being opened for the first time. Tharn asked Type in a low voice.
"That man... Has ever been in...Humph... "
"Don't... Mention him!” Type eyes opened, his pupils dilated. But Tharn didn't stop. "Did he do it like I am doing you now... did he... Do you?”
Type was just biting his lips. They are almost broken. But he was speechless, stiff, and refuses to accept information from the outside world. Tharn asked again.
"Say it!"
"... He didn't go in!!! Do you hear me? He couldn't get in! Are you satisfied?!!!”
After saying that, Type raised his small face full of tears and looked at Tharn, repeatedly saying
"He couldn't get in Ah... "
The meaning of Type is that the bastard once tried hard to get into a body of a 12-year-old but couldn't!
Tharn cursed in his heart, clinging tightly to the person who was about to cry under his body, his lips moved close to his ears, nibbling at his earlobes and saying
"It’s all in...Do not be afraid... okay?”
Type didn't respond, but held on to Tharn's back, which made Tharn happy and he buried his head in Type's neck. One hand lifted Type's hips, the other hand swam on Type's back. Slowly stir up the desire in the two people's bodies and feeling. Tharn stayed perfectly which was killing him. Type breathing slowed down and he gasp heavily, but the desire in his body is nibbling away with his reasoning, Tharn slowly began to control both of their own desires and began to act.
At first, Type held Tharn's shoulder and felt that he was about to be broken up in pieces with Tharn pushing in and out, but he didn't make any groans until...
"Ah... Uh... Ai’Tharn... Ai’Tharn... Fvck... Thrilling...” Type sound
The sound was not clear. When Tharn's hard object went into his body, withdraw, and went in and hit that sensitive spot again. Type looked up at Tharn and held the sheet with both hands.
"Don't... There... You... Ah... Don't hit there!” Although the Type made a sound to stop, but Tharn knew Type’s sensitive point after many heavy impacts. In order to increase the impact of hard objects in Type, Type felt like he had a high sexual drive and wanted to let Tharn know that he can do whatever he wants.
Hey ~ ~
"Again... Ai’Tharn!” The louder Type whined, the higher his legs were raised. Tharn’s hard object was inserting into his body again and again, and Type felt that every time Tharn’s hard object was removed from his body, the mixture of lubricant and ice would flow out together, then when hard object will enter again. Tharn's whole body was sweating. Every time he was entered, Type couldn't help whining vocalizing what he was feeling... Happy sex
Once vowed that he would not feel anything now Type, was moving his hips back and forth rolling his own hard object between them, the force was increasing, making Tharn plot the way forward by adjusting the frequency of his drawing and inserting.
"Again Tharn... I... am close... One more time!”
"Um ~!" Tharn replied from above watching Type's hand move back and forth, Tharn felt Type should be on the verge of climax, and it happens that he has reached the critical point.
Swiftly
Suddenly
"Ah, ha I... I... "
Whirl ~
 Over for the first time, but Tharn is back in him, Type
Holding the bed sheet under him with both hands tightly closed his eyes, Type can feel the crispness and numbness spreading all over his body in a blissful flurry of joy.
Bang Bang
After a while, he was so tired that he laid down, and Tharn, who was lying on him, was closing his eyes and gasping for breath.




"Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze" The whole bedroom was heavy breathing, Tharn raised his head while he was buried in Type, he said to Type.
“I forgot to tell you this, no one has ever stopped just once with me!”
"Fvcker!"
Type looked angry, but Tharn thought it was a good sign because
For once... Type didn't say that they will do it once. And Tharn also didn't want Type to do it only once, he wanted more than once




                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

  1. lol... the ice was used for something really different here than in the book... o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hm? the ice was used in what way...in the book?

      Delete
    2. isn't it the book? u meant different than the series?

      Delete
  2. The ice.... swapped roles faster than I can blink my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for the ice scene but that was too unexpected. I'm happy that they still used the ice though in a different way because if not i might have to close my eyes all the time...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The contrast of the iconic "ice scene" in the series and the book ������

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive