Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

The Effect The Series Chapter 12: The bastrds, all of them!

THE EFFECT: THE SERIES

The Effect The Series Chapter 12:  The bastrds, all of them!


Two days later there was a sound of a ringing doorbell at the front of the house, my father walked to open the door for the 2 adults I didn't feel familiar with. I peeked from the stairs, hurried to the kitchen to prepare water for both of them, as I felt that I should act as a useful person at home. I guess they are probably people from my father's work.


But as soon as the man introduced himself to my father as to who they were the two glasses in the tray I was holding almost dropped onto the ground. From the last name I heard, I knew immediately that they were P'Keng's parents.

"I would like to come to negotiate about the matter."

"We have nothing to negotiate. Please go back.”

"About this, I think we can talk. I tried talking to my child that day, he said that because he did that because he and your child loved each other, but that day there was a little problem. So it came out like this. And then he is very sad about the incident.”

"But from my point of view, various stories, it’s not like your child have told you

"Am I right, your name is Shin?"

"Yes ..."

"Can you tell the incident to Aunt? Uncle wanted to know the events from your mouth too. Because of the story that I have read like we haven't been told any tangible things yet.”

"Me, I  ..." It wasn't yet that I could explain what P'Keng's mother wanted. P'Keng's father interrupted the conversation.

"I think it's better not to make small things a big deal. This kind of thing, don't let it go to the court to the court.”

"True, I think we talked well. And agreeing to let the story end, it would be better for all of us.”

"How this today, I invite you all to go back. And we will contact you again when it's time to go to court.”

"Think about it carefully. This is my personal number in case you change your mind."

"Shin ... Please tell us something."

"Yes," I responded to P'Keng's mother, even though my chin fell down to her own chest.

"Little Keng loves you so much ... It's a pity that we have to fight like this so intense."

After the two people left, my father immediately made a direct call to Aphut because he was afraid that we would lose things. Aphut explained to the telephone line that these are true issues. And submitting a settlement is a very easy matter. Just if we agreed to receive something from him, it was considered an agreement even without a written document. Aphut warned us to be cautious about the law. Do not do anything without consulting with him.

"Shin, don't worry, son ... We can get through it."

"Yes ... Father."

I didn't know that my father had made an appointment with Aphut to talk again in the middle of the night after I had gone up to the top with my mother. The confrontation with P'Keng's parents prevented me from sleeping, so I came down to the bottom of the house to find something to drink to warm my stomach.




As I stepped down the stairs, I had the opportunity to see two people in a serious conversation, so I stopped and sat down to hear the conversation. Conversations directly related to me

"The case of your child is difficult. I would like to inform you in advance. Because your son won't say anything about that day's event.”

"My son still cannot come to terms with the situation."

"Understandable, but don't forget that the evidence from the environment is very small. If that side happened to take on it, he would make the case about whether your son gave himself up and invited him to his room. Then they would play this matter as just a matter of quarreling between lovers. The case will be moving another way.”

"But my son is not his lover or that way I have asked my child, he definitely won't lie.”

"But as far as possible, try to go along with the question at the university. It seems like there is some grounds suspicions that your son may be dating that man. If having to examine the evidence do you understand?”

"Oh! Why does this kind of thing happen?”

"You should talk to him. I have to do my best."

"Thank you very much."

.................................................. ...............

After hearing the whole story, this time I knew that I was the main variable in the case, so if I wanted to help my father not to become a joker in court, I should be stronger. I had been thinking about the story for a long time until finally I could decide. I walked back up to my mother in the room. Awakening my mother for the first time I say this

"Mom, Shin wants to be treated with a psychiatrist."

Mother's eyes opened in shock because I often refused to receive treatment. I have the confidence that I will be able to get through these matters myself. The less I know, the faster I will go. But it seems that I was wrong. When I can't help anything about it

"What happened, son? What's the matter?"

"I just want to be strong. So I can prepare to go to court."

"Really, baby?"

"Yes"

I think it's time for me to fight for my family and for myself.
.................................................. .................

"Beautiful"

"Very beautiful"

"Most beautiful"

I came back to university again as I was about to finish the final exam. When I first heard these words, I never thought they would mean me. But once I began to hear it often also, people walked in to speak directly with me, and sometimes passers-by through the face for me to hear.

From the actions I started to know that he probably meant to me and they wanted me to know. With the suspicion that it was a word for me or not, I went back to that secret page again.

As soon as I entered the page, I saw many messages that were mentioned and talking about me. There are pictures of me and P'Keng pictures when we are still close together, those have been posted with the caption that "Is this like a person being raped?" In the picture there are many comments that say in the way that

"Ooi it will never come true. If you think its true, he went to him for himself. Once he was completed, he will leave and say that he was raped.”

"Well, there is a person inside who says that he is trying to bind P'Keng and P'Keng didn't play as well, so it was like this.”

"Yeah, if he being raped is the actual news, then don’t they have to go to court? This story shows that the story is created.”

"Here, I can say that if it were me, I wouldn't report it. Considered as merit, please send the clip as well.”

"Eh, at that time we asked to walk in, the man is pregnant, if he is not why the hassle?”

Aside from this picture, there are still pictures of me and other people comparing that if someone could have raped someone like me, they would go to jail and rape someone who looks better than a normal person like me.

In addition to the wide variety of images, there are also particular statuses about this.

"What do you think of the rumors?"

"My friend isn't doing that much?"

"Yes, as if standing still, someone has to offer?"

"Do not believe, if true, I call it a fabricated lie."

"Suspicious. Fear. He then abandoned him then he release the fake news?”

"Create a story cause he wants to stand out."

"Really? Where did the source of the news coming from?”

"Someone has secretly heard the professor speaking."




"Is the news really reliable? All of you will soon realize that”

"No smearing campaign, isn't it?"

"Pity P'Keng must come to be looked badly because of his efforts."

"Well, the professor is unfair. He can't tell, who is it?”

"This world is difficult"

"I don't know much, but he was banned from attending the dance group. He tried."

"Yeah, in the remaining generations, who is dating who? Saw only Glasses Boy this is what he said.”

"Whoever is the same class as Mr. Shin? Saw that lure? Please expand on it.”

The more I scrolled down, I saw comments that said I was the perpetrator in this matter. What perpetrator am I? I don't know what is wrong with me? Many people type in those comments, no one knows me. Those people never even studied with me. But why do many people pretend that they know me well? He also typed as if knowing what I wanted.

"What are you watching?"

Pramote walked and pulled the phone out of my hand. When he saw what I was watching, Pramote sighed and tried to tell me to follow him to the back of the building.

"Why do you go to view these pages again?"

"You see, right? Everyone says but.... I want to go home, I don't want to be here anymore.”

"Shin"

"At that time, you told me that somebody like that is bad news and I didn't believe it. Why didn't I believe you? I should have believed you. Or you never believe me yourself? You look at me like the way others see me, right? Right!!"

"Shin look at me."

"You haven't come near me since the day the story happened ... It's because you dislike me, right?"

"And then ... And how do they know? How did they know this? How did they know what happened? Did you tell them?”

"Shin, I believe you. Be patient. I believe you. I believe you."

"And I didn't tell anyone one word."

"..."

"And can you see that I don't hate you?"

Pramote held my hand to show that he was not as disgusted as I had accused him. I realized and understood that he was comforting and calming me. It turns out that those actions that he makes made me more rigid.

"Okay, look at me Shin, I will let go of you. I let go because you were shaking vigorously I do not let go because I hate you even a little.”

Ever since the story happened, no man could touch me. Regardless of whether that person is my own father when Pramote saw my fear, he gradually released his hand from me

As soon as I was able to move my body I hurried to search for things in my bag. Find a medicine that my doctor has prescribed to take to stop the fear from going further.

Even though I had calmed down with the effects of drugs, I was still standing behind the same building and still trying to convince Pramote to take me home. But Pramote rejected my request on the grounds that he could no longer miss school. Therefore, I have to stay here as well with him.

The rest of the time before entering the classroom, I tried to escape home by myself, but Pramote was the one who met me and warned me about what I now have to do.

"You stopped for a long time. If you keep still like this you may not have the right to sit for final examinations. Plus, the worst is that you may have to drop studying. Do you want to be like that?”

"Okay." Pramote's words helped me bother to come back again. I stopped persuading Pramote to escape and stay in various subjects.

................................................

"Here"

In the evening I handed the examination paper to the teacher in front of the teaching room. There is no one left in the room, only me and 2 professors.

"Mr. Shin Thorn"

"Yes?"

"How are you, can I ask?"

"Yes?"

"The news they talk about is true?"

"News?"

"It's the story that happened to you was because of Mr. Keng and he was a bad boy”

"............"

"Unbelievable that Mr. Keng can be like this. I never thought before.”

"..."

"But at that time you were upset with him, so it came out like this?"

And this is the guarantee for me that even if I say something, nobody cares about my voice. Regardless, there were days when my voice would be as loud as P'Keng, a person with a good image for almost four years.




TBC
THE EFFECT: THE SERIES




                             PREVIOUS   -   CHAPTERS HOME   -   NEXT

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive