Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Fish upon the Sky Chapter 1

    Fish upon the Sky Chapter 1

   “Pi, where's the report, have you handed it in yet?”

   “It's been handed in.”

   “Well done! If we get a point deduction this time. Even if it's only 0.1%, you're going to be dead 100%!”

   That's what you call a greeting when we see each other in college! In fact, I'd love to screw it and say “Fuck you!” But I don't have the guts to say it. I just do what they say.

   I have no right to argue with others. I've always been a little transparent, whoever I was with, I was always the one who was ignored. It was only when it had something to do with my studies that they thought to call on me but then they kicked me out immediately afterwards. As for the social side, not to mention the social side, you can imagine what my situation is like?

   So, who would want to be friends with someone like me? The only person I could consider a friend was a senior from another college. I met him in the coffee shop line and we've been in touch ever since. It's a small world, I don't want or need to drag something else into this grey world.

   Except for one thing, that is...

   “Hey, hey, it's MueangNan hey!”

   I turned curiously to look at the source of the sound and saw a group of people walking up the stairs and two unsuspecting boys staring at one of the people in the group.

   He's just my kind of guy. The most important thing is that we study the same subject. Even though it's only one major we share.

   Chemical Analysis 201

   Oh my God... I'm so into chemistry.

   Pop!

   “Excuse me, did that hurt?” It was too late to sort out their feelings, the two mudskippers had already rushed over to MueangNan. They pretended to bump into him by accident and then helped him pick up his things when they were accidentally knocked off. Anyone who believes in such a superficial plan is really stupid.

   “It's okay, I know you didn't mean it either.”

   Uh, damn it, MueangNan actually believed it!

   It doesn't matter how many times you hit yourself, it probably won't change the outcome. It's common knowledge that Nan is a homosexual. But even though he has a lover, his popularity has not diminished at all. The only good thing about these two is that they're good looking but Nan smiles at them but me...

   Have you noticed me standing next to the public garbage cans all the time?

   “My name is Pi, I'm a second-year dental student, I'm the same age as you. I've had a crush on you for a long time, will you consider dating me?”

   Fuck-me... He'll probably just say no.

   For me, MueangNan is like the “Fish upon the Sky”. The love between us can never come true. Just like we all know, no one can catch a Fish upon the Sky or a star in the water, because they never existed.

   That means there's zero chance that he and I will ever fall in love.

   “Same class, where are you sitting? I'll bring you the books later.” Here we go again, it never ends. My mouth twitches and twitches, it's numbing.

   “It's okay, I'll sit with my friends,” Just saw four or five of his friends standing together, putting up with his crap. And he still had the cheek to talk.

   “Oh.”

   The tall man gave way to the little one and let him go into the classroom. As for me, I could only look at their thin backs and imagine what it would be like to put my hand on his shoulder. Even if only once. I guess I'll be dreaming about it all night long.

   “Pi, what are you doing standing there in the trash? Don't you have to go to class?”

   I've been pulled back from the beautiful mirror of illusion to the harsh reality, why do I have to hang out with people like this? Don't ever let me have my day off.

   I've been telling myself this since a year ago. But now... Nothing has changed.

   The program is very broad in its coverage, it includes almost every faculty in science and health. This includes freshman and sophomore years and some junior majors as well. In the upper left corner is the nursing program, in the middle of the classroom in the row of chairs is the medical program, near the right-hand side is my “Fish upon the Sky” laughing and playing with his friends from the pharmacy program.

   So, where does a guy like Pi sit? Actually, he's sitting very close to him.

   It's at the top of the row in the classroom next to the sound control, about three million light years away from the target and that's the closest you'll get.

   “Class, keep your voices down, today we continue on from the lesson we learned last time... “, The teacher entered the classroom and started talking, without stopping for a moment. I was paying attention but not as much as if I had been spying on someone from a distance, that's for sure.

   Until a long time had elapsed, the classroom was briefly plunged into a boisterous atmosphere.

   “Will a representative from each college please come up and do this exercise.”

   “Ah!”  There was a lot of wailing and wailing, so much so that I couldn't help but laugh. Every question was so hard, if you didn't do it right, you'd lose face in front of the other colleges.

   “Section reps in the medical profession, get up here, is this all there is to dilly-dally about?” This teacher is pretty awesome too

   “Go... Ah... Satthaya, Hurry!”  I saw the group sitting in the middle of the classroom in the chairs, trying to nod to someone to get him to stand up.

   “Wow~” A deafening applause was accompanied by squeals of delight from friends.

   A man stood up and walked gracefully to the front of the class. It was the boy with the black-rimmed glasses, neatly dressed and clean. But why did he look so good?

   “Medicine College, Duean”

   OMG!!! Why is it so good looking?

   “Pharmacy Profession, Section Reps Hurry Up!”

   “MueangNan, MueangNan, MueangNan!”  The sound of cheering and cheering echoed through the classroom. A slight blush flashed across his fair face, he smiled shyly before he stood up and walked straight to the front to stand with the man with glasses from the medical school.

   Uh... Why does it look so good together!

   I want to rip his face off and replace it with my own, so I can be closer to my “Fish upon the Sky” I’d be closer to my “Fish upon the Sky”.

   “Medicine student, come on, don't scared!”  The teacher called once more. The person who came up with the superficial chase plan was seen standing up with applause.

   This guy has got a great body too!

   So, annoying!

   Are all the people in this classroom chosen for their good looks? Or is it the fact that they don't accept ordinary people here? Because besides being good-looking, they're good students. I don't know how I can compete with them. And who is that? He is near MueangNan and they're smiling at each other.

   Ah~~~

   “Who's that guy standing up? Could it be a representative from the dental college?”

   Oh no, why am I standing up. I just wanted to get a better look at the guy I like.

   “No... I am not.”

   “Come on, future dentist, don't admit defeat.”

   “Stupid, go now, don't embarrass our college.”

   I stood there stiffly, thinking for a long time before moving forward with graceful steps at the right time. As for me, because no one would care, the classroom was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

   With every step, my legs were shaking, until I managed to get to the front of the classroom.

   This is the first time I've been this close to MueangNan. It didn't matter if I was stopped by the medical college's rivals. I took the opportunity to take a deep breath, the scent from that person instantly penetrated my internal organs. In fact, it didn't matter if I could only touch the scent of the person next to me.

   “Where's the vet college, come on up, your friends are already here and the nursing majors, hurry up and get your mates to compete!”  After that, the teacher called out the science and health students, as if they were going to compete.

   While waiting, the pleasantries of the people next to you are heard.

   “How's it going, Nan? Duean's voice came on. They've known each other for a long time but I'm not sure what the other one's name is, I wonder if it's a cat or a dog?

   “Just the same old and not a heavy study load, where's Mork?”

   The sound is so good, Ah~~~, “Fish upon the Sky” What the hell did you eat?

   “All the same but this time the first years are preparing for the Moon Star competition, so have to go train a bit. Come see me when you have time!”

   “Yeah, I'll see you sometime.”

   There's something strange about the atmosphere. It's almost breathless, the affection they're giving off. Oh, my God. I've liked this guy for a long time, no one can like him anymore, or... I can't fight it.

   I thought about it a lot and as the med students opened up other topics, I realized that the two of them weren't talking anymore.

   “What club is Nan in?”

   “Oh, he is volunteering with a friend at a college club”

   “That's great, can we go camping together later?”

   “Sure, anytime. Well... By the way, I don't know your name yet, I'm really sorry.”

   “Oh, my name is Nan...” Well, that's a bit of a rush, doesn't he know this guy is mine? Why is he looking at him like he's going to devour him?

   “What about you, what club are you in?”  At this point, Nan bent his body and turned his gaze to me as she asked me.

   Oooh~~~ Let me get excited for a moment, Fish upon the Sky... he is saying hello to me now, what to do, what to do?

   “I'm at the tennis club, I see you at the tennis factory all the time but don't dare to go and say hello to you.”

   I had to shut up immediately, I forgot I had a friend from the vet college standing by. Pi, you need to know better. He's looking at you like you're a piece of shit.

   After that, MueangNan turned around to say hello to everyone on the team, except... Except for... me.

   Wait for me to wipe my tears

   “Duean? friends say he's great, picks really hard questions.”

   “Not so much” Hey! I'm so jealous of you, you look so good from head to toe.

   What's the difference between him and me? The head is the same, the glasses are the same but why are the bodies so different.

   The line is starting to move. With the projector projecting the image onto the screen, the medical guy starts to sit down and answer the questions. The rest of us are still waiting. It was at this point, although blocked by the body of the lover.

   But I can stare at Nan as much as I want. It's been a year, I've only been able to look at Nan from afar and today, we finally have the chance to be so close. But why... You're still the same “Fish upon the Sky” Why?

   “No answer after asking for ages, so what club are you in anyway?”  A pleasant voice sounded but I stood still, he was probably saying hello to someone else.

   “Hey... Hey...”  Until a finger gently poked my arm and smiled at me. It felt like the world had stopped spinning for a moment.

   You're not kidding me, are you?

   “Ha... Ha! What?”  I asked in a trembling voice, overwhelmed with excitement.

   “In which club?”  Oh my god! I can't believe it's true, MueangNan actually said hello to such an obscure person like me.

   So, fucking tempted to rush out and sing and dance joyfully to the rhythm of EDM!!!! After I prayed about when the other person would have a glimpse of themselves in their eyes, it's a dream come true!

   “In... Snapper Club.”

   Look at my face, it's a perfect match. Use edible fish as a shield, remember that!

   “That's funny, can I come to your club and fish watch sometime?”

   “May... Sure.”

   “Fish upon the Sky~” Why is the mind so beautiful, that even someone like me, forgotten by the world, he can condescend to chill with me.

   “What's the name of it?”

   “Is that a question for me?”  I said pointing at myself, with incredulity in my eyes.

   “Hmmm”

   “Pi”

   “My name is Nan.”  I'd know if I didn't.

   how tall you are, how much you weigh, what you like to eat, what you drink regularly, where you like to go and... I know who I like.

   I know everything about him. I'm a gold hunter but since he's already in love, I can only secretly like him in my heart. And I can only curse him to be single again so I can pursue him.

   “Nan, uh... I have something to tell you.”

   “Pharmacy students, come up and do this question.”

   O teacher ~~~~ why do you have to interrupt me every time!!!!

   “Talk to you next time.”

   MueangNan waved his hand, before he sat down and fluently laid out the solution to the problem. No matter, we have plenty of time to get to know each other. But for now, more time to deal with the boys who spied on my “Fish upon the Sky” boy.

   That look in everything's eyes... what the hell does it want?

   But after this, I had no chance of getting close to Nan again. Because he was surrounded by his friends and other people from the college who wanted to impress him. I actually had something to give him but it seemed impossible today.

   I hope we can talk again sometime in the future, my “Fish upon the Sky”.

   In the afternoon, I'm an “old man” Hanging out with Pae. He's my only friend, a junior in the Architecture College and president of the college club. He was eccentric, he didn't speak well but he was kind at heart. He looks so tough on the outside and with his long hair tied up, that people are afraid to get to know him better.

   Also... No one wants to be around someone like that all the time

   “Pi, have you boys had enough?”  He asked as he stuffed his mouth with food.

   “No.”  I replied. But I'm actually full.

   “Then I'll ask you something.”  With that he quickly took the chicken off my plate with his fork.

   “Giggle” That's the sound of my heart breaking. But it can't be helped, he eats a lot, at least three bowls at a time. I have to feel sorry for his mother at home.

   “Excuse me, is there room at this table? Can we sit here?”

   I've been thinking about it for a long time. A voice as sweet as honey exploded in my ears, breaking the atmosphere between us. I looked up at the person standing not far away and was lost in a beautiful illusion.

   “MueangNan...”

   “Remember me?”  The person in front of him said with a smile.

   “...”

   “Pi... Uh... Can we sit here? This row of tables is full.”

   “May... Yes, no problem.”  I immediately moved my body to the side, until there was enough room for them to sit down. Only Pae was upset that his meal had been interrupted and he kept complaining.

   I take back what I said before about his good heart, the slap in the face came too soon.

   “Have you ordered yet?”  I was at a loss for words. By the time the question was asked, I was sweating.

   “Already clicked, should be ready in a few minutes.”

   “That's good.”

   What's the best thing to talk about?

   “Ow! I'm all out of water, go get me some.”

   When Pae's bull-like voice rang through the restaurant, my romance vanished in a flash. The saddest part is, we're eating near the water's edge and we've been busy preparing for the upcoming festival, so the damn club president comes over here a lot looking for the little guy.

   “Phii, keep it down.”  I whispered a warning.

   “I said hurry up and get me some water, why isn't anyone standing up.”

   His gruff voice sounded again, MueangNan and his friends looked at him with strange eyes.

   “I'm the President and yet no one listens to me.”

   “...”

   “Feel like talking to a ghost.”  He complained as he ate. Just burying his head in his food, soon the plate was clean, not even a grain of rice left.

   “Pi, I'll go first, have important things to do.”  He patted me and left.

   When I turned around to look, I saw the familiar figure of the senior, running away in the hot sun. This made me feel even more humiliated, no one wanted to be friends with him. His eccentric personality rivaled my little brother's.

   The situation is that I'm alone, with MueangNan standing next to me. What should I make to talk to him?

   “Do you like to come here for dinner?”  I didn't even think to ask that

   “Yes.”

   “The canteen food is good too.”

   “Well but some of the canteens' aren't so good.”

   “That's it, same idea as mine.”

   “...”

   “Some restaurants serve meals so salty I want to cry.”  I almost couldn't answer that. For me, with you, anything is good. “Are you free later?”, “I was just...”

   “Oh! Phii At.”

   Here we go again!!!

   Nan's friend's excited voice rang out, I turned around curiously to look at the source.

   A tall boy approached, he was the man Nan liked and the youngest manager. Dressed in a normal student uniform, with his trouser legs slightly rolled up, he was handsome enough to make you look away.

   The tall guy walks by with the teasing sounds of the people around him and I see MueangNan smiling at the guy who is walking by. Before he could even say hello, the handsome senior placed a cute looking bag of desserts in front of the little guy.

   “I bought it for you.”

   “What brings you here?”

   “Guess it's the missing wind.”  It makes you sick to your stomach just to hear it.

   “So, does Phii At want to sit down and have some with us?”

   “Nah, just dropping by, got work to talk to a friend about later.”

   “Oh”.

   “I'll pick you up this afternoon.”

   “Okay.”

   He rubbed MueangNan's head with his hand before leaving, leaving MueangNan shy and surrounded by friends' jokes, so much so that I squinted.

   Handsome, rich, romantic and that man is already a few blocks ahead of me.

   “Nan, you are just smiling there, the food should be ready, right?”  A few people joked. No one noticed me until they all stood up to get their food orders.

   Either way he's the “Fish upon the Sky” at night, it’s nice to be this close to him.

   After comforting myself, I finished my meal. Remembered I had something to give him before I left, so I took the opportunity to bring it over to the table and put a lemon green sticky note on it.

   He likes soufflés, so I bought them for him.

   Put a sticky note on the other two items and put them with the dessert next to them. The other two items were a toothbrush and grape flavored toothpaste.

   “Don't forget to brush your teeth after you eat, take care of yourself.”

   Just to remind him that there's a second-year dental student.

   Even if you can't be a lover, just a friend, to be a part of his life, that's enough.

  


    Prev: Prologue     Chapters Home  Next: Chapter 2

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive