Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Fish upon the Sky Chapter 14

    Fish upon the Sky Chapter 14

   I highly doubt it...

   Is he or she hallucinating, when hearing Mork ramble on about ridiculous and crazy things,

   “Like you.”

   He said that, wait! I want him to say it again, just to make sure. But the vocal cords don't cooperate, it's hard to even move my mouth.

   I had to stand in silence, with my hand raised to pick at my ear, thinking in my head that sometimes I could have misheard. If that came out of his mouth. Even if it was a joke, it would be just as shocking.

   “You heard what I said, right?”

   Mork said again and made a serious face.

   “No... Don't tease me, say... Seriously, you just keep bullying people all day long, is that fun?” After barely putting each word together into a sentence, I think I'm probably going to have to relearn Thai.

   “I'm serious...”

   “...!!!”

   “Really”

   “But I don't like you.”

   I like Nan.

   He likes Nan, too, that's all there is to it.

   “Look at me, Pi.” After Mork tightened his hand, I rushed to free my wrist.

   “Stop it, I'm not your plaything.”

   I quickly moved my legs away, sink back into my chair. A jumble of feelings pounding in my head and an internal prayer that I'll be on stage for class. I don't want to stare at Mork's face for too long, if we are spending too much time together, these freshmen kids will catch on and create more conversation.

   If I could turn back time, I'd create my own Pi-Nan account and I'd be on my own, until the Fish upon the Sky would stick with me.

   As soon as I acted like I was ignoring him, Mork just quietly walked to the other side, not saying anything. But throughout the walk, the underclassmen didn't care about what was on the screen, they just followed him, asking for pictures, handing out snacks, it was a great service.

   As for this side, they could only sit in silence and probably with a brief glance at the hated enemy. After the class, the prize student representative of the science faculty came down from the stage out of breath. I felt sympathy for him, told him not to think too much about the game, he was too tired to hold himself up, see?

   This! Use Pattawee as an example, for doing nothing all day long, except being stupid.

   “To Pi...”

   “OK.”

   As soon as I got the signal, I got up, my legs were shaking and I was walking to the podium. Even my hands were shaking when I got the microphone.

   It's pathetic.

   “Hello underclassmen, I'm Pi, a sophomore in Dental College, today I'm going to be talking about...”

   Started a long lecture on the scriptures, I squeezed out all the knowledge locked in my head. It's another pleasure to finish, knowing that it's all over perfectly and that there are ten students asleep in their chairs. Was my voice that soft?

   “Is there anything that any of the students don't understand? You can ask.” I turned up the volume a little and dragged the men back to the week. They sat up straight, like planks of wood and wiped the drool from their cheeks.

   Students, do you want a bed? I'm selling them cheap.

   Soon after the words were spoken, one of the girls raised her hand, I calmly gave her time to ask.

   “Say it...”

   “When is Phii Pi going to accept Phii Mork's love?”

   “Oooh, so straightforward.” The rest of the group yelled.

   O Buddhist Dharma Monk... The question that instantly breaks my brain. It's not a question that has to be asked, schoolgirl. Is she serious about biology or is it just me and Mork's imaginary biology? I'll tell the Registrar later.

   So, why am I getting all hot and bothered by these freshmen, is the air conditioning broken?

   “Ask questions about biology...”

   The usual change of subject, followed by a long, disgruntled hush, made the earwax shake but I didn't care, avoided it.

   “Then I will re-ask...” OK, school girl wants to remedy, senior will give you a second chance, “I want to know, why do we feel shy or excited because of the flow of adrenaline?”

   This... It's not what I'm tutoring about today but I can't help it, if I don't answer I will bring shame on the college. The more I see Mork standing and watching, like he's watching a good show, the higher my mood gets, you'll see, you'll see!

   All right, if you ask, I will answer.

   “Yes.”

   So, Phii Pi's adrenaline must be flowing faster than usual now?”

   “No...”

   “So, why the blush at the mention of Phii Mork, Phii Pi?”

   “...!!!”

   “This phenomenon, everyone else calls it shyness.”

   “Shh~”

   Shit, this girl likes to cheat on people and get them tortured. Taking the most handsome Phii Pi down, now it's like the kids are beating me up, I can't move, hiss.

   I was sitting at my desk reading a book, getting upset and picked up a dozen pages of sticky notes to read quietly, to pass the time. Because at the end of the senior tutoring program for juniors, several juniors came up to me and handed over sticky notes, as a thank you. But if it had said I was good and handsome, instead of two words like “Soup Pot” Two words like “Mork-Pi”. (The Thai word for soup pot and Mork-Pi are both pronounced similarly), would have been better.

   Something that had to be sat on and unwrapped, don't know how long it took to pick it up, looked over and looked past all the pep talks about falling in love with Mork.

   And before I left, the room was filled with loud chatter, all on the subject of why I was blushing. Before the old gossip was cleared, new gossip was inserted and it would continue. As soon as I turned to the table, I found my phone in my hand. I want to pick it up and eat my own melon but I'm not brave enough.

   Don't think about it anymore.

   Go read your book, don't worry about the phone, it doesn't matter.

   You have to read the book; the phone doesn't make sense.

   No! No!

   Pick up the mouse and turn on the computer, as a fucking alternative. It shouldn't matter, just for a moment, just to see what they talk about.

   Suddenly!

   “Fuck...” I cursed, in anger. For someone's handiwork, I was witnessing the computer screen go out.

   “Don’t be so vulgar you asshole...” The words weren't enough and they hit me with the force of a magnitude 7 earthquake and shook my head a little. All the happy things in my head, disappeared in my appendix. No need to guess who it was, hitting me like a bull, ever since I was a kid, I was almost used to it and not used to it. Who'd marry him with swollen hands and feet like that.

   “What's the point of hitting me!”

   “Sorry sorry sorry, didn't mean to.” Duean muttered.

   Bastard brother, you didn't mean to hit the man's head forward. If I'd done it on purpose, my body would've been cut in two.

   “Ouch.”

   “I see you've been fidgeting for a while, up to your eyes, go to sleep now.” The older one ordered in a deep voice, makes me want to twist his head to take the edge off, what the hell, don't dads love their mothers?

   “I don't want to sleep yet.” I am mentally messed up, who wants to sleep, “What are you doing?”

   I looked up at the person standing behind me, I was shocked, possessed by a ghost and put on a mask.

   “Just happened to get the new mask, Collagen Supplement.” Read the answer, for a face as rough as my brother's, he may want to apply a mask to reduce age. I would recommend a shot of formalin, it works faster.

   “Why did you buy a mask on a whim?”

   “No... I stole it from some kids.”

   “Where are the kids?”

   “Mind your own business. Take time to care for yourself.”

   You're in my business, I haven't said anything.

   “I'm your brother, talk to me properly.”

   “Let me talk properly? Then you end up doing the thing where you mentally curse me, is that fucking okay?” Shit! Is that one of Duean's special powers? The ability to read what's going on in my head?

   But do you know what happened to your poor brother's life in the three days you disappeared to Kauai?

   The more I think about it, the more nervous I get, I don't know which problem to solve first. I want to tell him about it but I'm afraid it's too long, it'll take me till morning. Because Duean has a knack for turning microfilms into tragic life epics.

   I'm pretty sure it's probably all and only about me and Mork on Facebook right now. If we really want to solve this problem once and for all, there's probably only one thing that should be done, start another CP ship and it'll be done in no time.

   “Duean.”

   “What are you doing?” He turned around and asked but seriously, I'm so scared of his face...

   “I want to confess my love to Nan, help organize the words, or else help come up with a plan.”

   “Think for yourself if you like...”

   “But you're the best at chasing girls, help me, Phii Duean.” I pleaded softly, to get sympathy, because I was desperate, to find someone and only saw him.

   “Asshole Pi, I got goose bumps.”

   “Nah ~ help, or I'll spill the beans.”

   “Please sprinkle...”

   Guilty! Once again, I'm excited. I can't wait any longer to run to my brother's waist. For the first time since I was born, seriously, I've never been so brazen. For a long time, I was so nervous I didn't know what to do.

   “Duean, I beg you.”

   “The microphone takes...”

   “I'm serious...”

   Duean and I never once had a good conversation, every second was a fight. But like it says, we've been together since birth. If you ask if you love him, you have to say yes but I happen to love the Fish upon the Sky a little more.

   “Uh... I will tell a friend later, get them to help but I don't promise.” Just hearing those friends will be asked to make plans, rushed high, shoulder to shoulder with shining stars and precious hope was gone in an instant.

   Remember... What did Kitty Gang ever make?

   None, thought of a few plans and failed a few.

   The fish that used to float in the air, has now broken out into the galaxy.

   Just thinking about it, tears flew out. I've never felt like this since I was born, no happiness at all, yuck!

   “Go to bed, I'll take care of it tomorrow.” Duean said. I had to act like a good brother, went back to bed and laid down, full of hope, with dreams, encouraged.

   I hope that all plans do not end in failure as they have every time in the past.

   “Nan... Fish upon the Sky...”

   Ah!

   I raised my head drowsily, though my eyes were still open but something was suggesting bad luck. Just turned to the alarm clock on the bed, awake. It's 9:30.

   There's a Chemistry Analysis lab class at 10 today but try looking down at Pi like this now...

   Move as fast as you think. I got out of bed at light speed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, didn't have to take a shower, just went and borrowed Duean's perfume to spray. Before I realized that the bottle, I brought to spray was not perfumed but mosquito spray, I already smelled good.

   I hate myself so much on this rushed day.

   After taking books and school supplies, ready to run but one has to be unlucky, nothing can help one. Open the closet, rummage around...

   The white coat is gone.

   I remember seeing it hanging in the closet last night but before I could think about it, Duean's face popped into my head. That freaking buffalo, what the hell's going on? I can probably imagine if I'd gone into the lab without a lab coat, I'd have been docked ten points by the teacher for carelessness.

   But it's too late, let's solve the problem at hand.

   Fortunately, the apartment was not far from the school, I was able to get to the classroom door at 10:05:20, drenched in sweat and without my lab coat.

   Benjawan's gonna kill me for sure.

   I took a deep breath, stepped into the classroom, resigned myself to the air but before anything horrible could happen, m wrist was grabbed first.

   “What?” I turned around immediately.

   Mork? Mork again.

   Don't sophomores in medical school usually have lab classes in the afternoon? Why is he here?

   “I saw you running with your head held high, without a white coat, didn't I?” asked in a low, steady voice. I still looked confused. The usual rule of using the lab is to wear a white coat, that's why he observed.

   “It's none of your business...”

   “Want to borrow mine first?”

   “No...”

   “But you will lose ten points, you can borrow it first, I'm not in a hurry to wear it.” At first the thought was no matter what but thinking of the score and Benjawan's shrill rebuke with the microphone, I rushed to grab the white coat Mork was holding and put it on, barely thinking about who was in front of me.

   “Thank you...”

   “You're welcome...”

   “Borrow it first, return it when you're done with class.”

   “Hmmm.”

   Mork went back to sit with his friends. As for me, I stepped into the classroom. At the same time, the teacher starts the roll call. I was so nervous that I farted several times. I don't know whose nose it got into, sorry about that, couldn't turn around and say sorry.

   “The goal of today's experiment is...” The teacher starts to highlight today's mini-experiment in front of the lab but no one is paying attention, because it has all been tried and prepared.

   “Pi.” After sitting and taking notes for a while, the girl next to me called me. The group was big, they were called the legendary fairy group.

   “What is it?”

   “Seriously, do you have a good relationship with Mork?” Here we go again, asking about that asshole again.

   “We don't get along, talk more times than we can count.” I replied honestly, who wants to be on good terms with their rival.

   “Not good?”

   “Hmmm.”

   “So, why did you come in Mork's coat?” Well, gee, that look, don't tell me my group of classmates is one of Mork's fans.

   How to answer in order to avoid being attacked.

   “Oh, nothing, I just couldn't find my own coat, so I borrowed his first.”

   “Ow, doesn't he have to wear it over there?”

   “He doesn't have lab until this afternoon...”

   “Don’t you remember? Pi, Medical College is having a lab class this week in the morning too.”

   “Huh? Say what?”

   “Medical College also has a morning lab class; I suspect he has no coat over there.”

   Speechless, because I don't know what to look for or think of something to say in rebuttal. My recollection of Medical College is that it was really an afternoon lab, otherwise I wouldn't have taken it.

   But why is there a different kind of guilt in your heart?

   From thinking about nothing and then starting to drift off, to thinking about outer space. Phan asked for all the wrong chemistry reagents. It wasn't until I couldn't stop thinking about it that I decided to walk straight to the sophomore lab in medical school.

   When I got close, I put my face to the door with my toes carefully, searching for the target. No need for a scanner for this task, Mork's aura emanates all the time and he's the only one experimenting without a white coat.

   “M... Mork.” Going to the back of the lab and call the person's name in a low voice. But no matter how many times I called; he didn't turn around.

   “Mork.”

   “...”

   “Asshole!”

   “tha... ya...” (The first syllable of Mork's first name is pronounced similarly to the Thai word for asshole = Sat-thayya Sat means asshole) Still filling in the gaps. Before I could say it, I had the whole lab staring at me. Even myself, don't get me killed.

   “Have a go...” I gave a little wave and then the tall figure came right up to me. We were talking in the back of the lab, so nice, like it was just two people but his group of friends were all gorging themselves on melons.

   “What is it?”

   “Why didn't you tell me about the experiment? What's the point of lending me your clothes?”

   “I'm afraid you'll get points deduction...”

   “Don't think that by being nice to me, everything will go away, take your stuff.” I made a move to take off the white coat and gave it back to him but he yanked my hand, with a 'if you take it off, I'll smack you' look.

   “Put it away first, I didn't get a point deduction.”

   “Why not?”

   “I'm handsome.”

   Get me a spittoon, now I want to throw up. That's the stupidest reason I've ever heard.

   “Go to class and bring it back to me afterwards.”

   “Where?”

   “We can meet later, turn your phone on, I will send you a message.”

   “No meet...”

   “Then we'll talk...”

   The man in front of him interrupted and ducked. As for his friends, they all turned back quickly, pretending to be serious in class. Even though their minds were already full of gossip. So, I couldn't do anything, except go back to my old lab.

   At first the idea in mind was where to meet him with clothes. But he sent his good friend Wasin, the striker, to come and finally found out where the appointment was.

   As soon as I got out of class, without hesitation, I headed straight for the cafe by the medical school. I didn't want to owe anyone too much, I wanted to pay them back quickly. Because after class at 3pm, I met up with Duean and all my friends to make plans to confess my love for MueangNan.

   “I'll take the coat back, thanks for lending them to me but no more.” When we arrived, before I could get my butt to the cushion, I rushed to return the bag with the white coat to Mork first.

   “With heart still in a paper bag.”

   “Seen it in the trash around, just pick it up and keep using it.”

   “Even if it's stolen, it's still really new.”

   “How much longer do you want to talk? I'm leaving now.”

   “Sit down first, there's something I want to say.”

   “Anything else? Do I have something to return?”

   “Sit first...”

   “Well, don't take too long, just say what you have.”

   “Won't you order something to eat?”

   “I'm not hungry.”

   “No water either?”

   “Little... hello there may I have an Italian Apple Soda.” I'm tired and I'm finally encouraged to order it. Hate it when he says that, doesn't get to the point.

   “Want a snack?”

   “Don't change the subject, just say what you have, I don't have that much time.” But instead Mork looks like he's in trouble, he wa sitting still and has his phone out, without saying a word or starting a conversation.

   “Italian sodas...” The clerk brought me a drink just in time, to cool me off. So, I just kept on drinking and the other guy wouldn't say anything.

   “Mork, will you say something? If you don't say something, I'm leaving.”

   “What happened yesterday, you remember what I said?”

   Hiccup ~ why mention it again?

   “Your bullshit? I can't remember for long but if you really don't like Nan, get out of my way.”

   “Someone once told me...” He had a serious look on his face, I had to sit quietly. Of all the three worlds, it's that look that I hate, the look of not being able to guess what the fuck you're thinking.

   “What's all this nonsense?”

   “Some people say that everything that belongs to you seems close at hand but it's far away.”

   “What philosophy are you preaching now?” Swear we're talking about the same thing.

   “Me and Nan have been friends for a long time, we won't be anything else, you can count on that.” The person in question said calmly and spoke again and continued, “As for you, I really believe, you don't like Nan that much either.”

   “Don't act like you know it all, you're not me.”

   “Understood, you don't like Nan that much.”

   “...”

   “Because in a little while you're going to like me.”

   Poof!

   I can't stand it, I accidentally sprayed apple soda on my face. I don't know where he gets his confidence. Even the most narcissistic person like my brother, can't match it, I'm impressed.

   “Want to rub it in?” Not giving up looking for a fight and handing over a handkerchief.

   “No...”

   “It's going to get sticky later.”

   “Wipe your own head first.” Straight up, my spit froth was sticking to his hair. CRASH!

   But what's even more devastating is that he's actually wiping his head with a handkerchief like I said he would. Why is it that when you see this scene, Mork's image changes all of a sudden, acting like a real child, behaving like a good boy, not like he used to do every time.

   “Want to rub it in?”

   “What the hell? I'm going to use it after you?”

   “Going to the bathroom?”

   “No, I'll handle it. It's no fun being with you.” With that, he got up and left the table. Not looking back at the people behind me for fear of embarrassing the shoppers and staff. All in all, my meeting with Mork was still bad.

   But the moment I opened the door and walked out; a girl passed me by. It was like a fraction of a second and it stopped me in my tracks, it was one of those... And everyone in the store was glued to her and they barely moved.

   If I didn't like Nan, I'd probably go after her, Amitabha!

   Really hate being handsome, girls are looking over.

   I walked back to the cafeteria under the Dental College building, as usual, to think about what to eat before my afternoon class.

   “Pi.” But before we could find a table to sit at, the fuss came on.

   Since becoming handsome, I've been greeted often and I'm also tired of my fame being overwhelming.

   “Here...” I hurriedly turned towards the source of the voice, eyes met, like sweet, sweet honey.

   Ah, Phii Pae.

   She sat there beckoning, with no less than two plates of food in front of her. Without hesitation, I took a quick step towards her and sank down to sit opposite.

   “What brings you to Dental College? Seniors.” I asked with curiosity.

   “Coming for you.”

   “Looking for me? What is it?”

   “You don't know anything right now, do you? Ever opened Facebook?” I shake my head, trying to get away from a very confusing world, so decide to turn off my phone, forgot it in the bedroom this morning.

   “Did something happen? Is there something I need to know?”

   “Take it and look at it, you prepare yourself, then slowly slide down.” He said, as he handed me the phone. But I'm still hesitant to take it.

   “Why? Is the message very shocking?”

   “No, I was afraid the phone would break.” Goose...

   Finally, I did as I was told and used Pae's account to check my messages, which were full of retweeted images and long edited posts. From the jokes the younger students made about me being shy about Mork, to the screen saver image of my phone on the projector screen, it was all over the place.

   And the latest thing not ever thought of is now this topic...

   Nong Prik

   The same person who flew the Mork-Pi boat, more disturbing than a past life. This time Sis posted a picture on her timeline, I'm very confused that Pae has Prik as a friend on social media, because it's unlikely that the earth would throw people at the poles together, for them to meet.

   But what the hell, nothing is more important at this second than that picture she sent.

   Nong Prik Mork-Pi Genuine FC.

   If it wasn't important, Phii Mork must not have made it this far (note the name).

   Yes! The caption is nothing but the picture posted is me wearing a shirt with Mork's name embroidered on it, a name the size of a tank top. Even though the schoolgirl put an emoji on my face but seriously, does anyone not know that?

   Satthaya Nithikornkul

   Yoo-hoo, that's all it takes to make a conversation. When we see Pi-Nan's boat overtake on the peninsula, she'll probably pass out later, don't blame me for not warning you.

   'Who is it? '

   'Really? Prik schoolgirl, so they're together? '

   'I can just about guess who it is. '

   'Pi well, I don't know what to think. But Satthaya got a ten-point deduction for not wearing a white coat in class. '

   Ouch! Who said it wasn't docked, a scam?

   “Phii Pae, I need to borrow my phone to read something, is that okay?” Sister Prik's topic is not important, more worried about other things. So, I'd like to see the timeline on Mork's Facebook, in case he updates something awful and someone else finds out.

   “Do what you want but don't break my phone.”

   “Phii, you used it and it broke.”

   “With a mouth like that, not begging to borrow you.”

   “Phii Pae, I was just saying that.”

   “Be polite...” Ooh, look what was said.

   I thought it wouldn't do any good to argue with him, something else, seems more fun.

   It's been confirmed that Mork's social media feeds are really up to date, as expected but there were no complaints about teachers, or about being docked points. Instead, he posted a picture of two glasses of water together, with no caption, which prompted fans to massively flood the comments section, asking who it was about.

   It would be better if the water next to it wasn't the same as the apple soda I just ordered. No, this drink, everyone orders it.

   “Phii, have you seen Mork boy/girlfriend yet?” I've been wanting to ask this many times, take the chance.

   “No, he doesn't have a boyfriend/girlfriend.”

   “Exes?”

   “None...”

   “Not even once?”

   “Hmmm.”

   “Does he like men, women, or both?”

   “What's the point of knowing about him? Do you really have a crush on him?” It's not enough to talk about it, you have to look like a thief.

   “The day I like Mork, the Earth will probably crack.”

   “I'm gonna go ahead and get ready to pack, the earth is damn sure going to crack tomorrow.”

   “Boring...”

   What's more outrageous than being in love with MueangNan is being in love with someone like him, it's probably going to snow in Thailand.

   Who cares, it's boring as hell. What I should be concerned about is returning the phone to its owner, because the look on Pae's face right now, clearly shows how much he loves it.

   But before I could do what I was thinking, I observed a change in the Mork Facebook timeline. A closer look, reveals that it's tagged with someone's photo.

   A picture of him with a girl.

   The people passing by this cafe can only think about who they are and how beautiful they are. As soon as I saw this, I knew who the glass of water belonged to, it was the one on the picture I posted earlier.

   Okay, it's not me, magically relieved. But what's even more amazing is that the text is from the girl.

   'A photo with a cool person'

   'Is Mork making an official announcement? '

   'Nong Bam of Media College. '

   'Is it a photo with the person you like? I'm jealous. '

   'Mork, you can't capsize Mork-Pi's boat, I'm already knocked on the head. '

   'Ow, what about Pi from Dental College? Don't say it's just a rumor. '

   It's a rumor, it's just a figment of the imagination of friends and seniors and juniors. If you ask me if I agree with it, I definitely don't! Good thing Mork made a quick announcement, that fact stopped me from worrying about the suspicion that he'd take my fish out of water.

   Yes, Satthaya, you’ve done well.

   “Feeling awesome, Phii.” I handed the phone back to Pae. The person in question takes it with a puzzled look, “He won't be bothering Nan anymore.”

   “What the hell are you talking about, are you going to let me know about it first?”

   “Mork just went public with a lover.”

   “Who is it?”

   “This guy, extra cute.” Out of curiosity, the person listening looks down at the phone in their hand and scratches their hand around.

   “Oh.”

   “Do you know each other? Phii”

   “No.”

   “So, oh what?”  He likes to create tension but every time it's time, there's nothing.

   “Isn't that a little strange?” There was a moment of silence, the senior who never cared about other people's business mumbled to himself, not taking his eyes off the screen at all.

   “Strange what?”

   “You try to read the comments, then look at what he did.”

   “That's enough, I'm tired, whatever.”

   “You have to turn it off, because it's about you.”

   “Huh?”

   Before I could do anything, the senior's phone was shoved into his hand just like before. I saw a number of comments under the previously tagged photo, many of which were probably still being commented on, including by his fans and the girl's friends. But there was another group of comments that I couldn't ignore, those of Mork's classmates who happened to look familiar to me.

   'Mork, you betrayed me (Cheating)'.

   'That was a quick fix, a friend is cutting out. '

   'Your friends are saying that the text caption should be replaced with 'A photo with someone you like. '

   There just happened to be a lot of people joking around. I didn't expect Mork to respond, usually when you see a comment or something, you let it go and then it disappears. The more you respond to a photo or post that someone tags, the more things get worse.

   Satthaya Nithikornkul: Not that.

   Wasin Wichiranon: What kind of picture should I take with the person I like? The heart is flying away.

   I slide my finger, slowly read the posted comments, his friend is still making noise but I'm eating the melon from before, getting bored already.

   “Didn't see anything, Phii.”

   “Yes, have you finished reading it yet?” Pae retorts, what the hell.

   “I am too lazy...”

   “Did you see him post the picture?”

   “What's that chart again?”

   “Ow! Stupid nong, I think you've reached nirvana.”

   It's a day of gourd eating, against my mother's wishes, she'll kill me if she finds out. She's paying to send me to school but I'm spending my time worrying about other people's business. Can I just ignore it? The answer is no, so I'm forced by the power of Phii Pae, to cross over and look at the pictures on the timeline.

   2 minutes ago, Mork updated the dynamic again.

   “What's so weird, he just changed his avatar.”

   “Is that so?”

   I suddenly froze, looked at the older person again, hands trembling, from observing certain details...

   'Satthaya Nithikornkul updated avatar'

   Something in the Mork avatar.

   The photo was taken next to me when I wasn't looking.

   Just so...

   “Pi, what did you say Mork was trying to say?”

   “...”

   “Is that the one with the guy you like?”


    Prev: Chapter 13    Chapters Home  Next: 


T/N  This is roughly book 1 the rest of the chapters are uploaded onto a patreon  go to  STORIES MAIN PAGE | Eunuch on Patreon

And At 5 $ you can get your own PDF at Extras | Joell55 (buymeacoffee.com)

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive