Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 177 Special Chapter 9: Wicked Park

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 177: Wicked Park

June, summer, the hot world is in a rut, the sky, the ground, the kindergarten buildings, the school uniforms... All the colors bloom in the pupils.

In the open space behind the kindergarten, the building that had been erected last Christmas was torn down and replaced with a new one. The journalist, Xia Qi, who was fired last year, found a new job as a tour guide for the Wicked Park. Xia Qi was confused about his new job, he's only heard of zoos and amusement parks but not the Wicked Park, so if that guy's up to something, that guy should be...

(I can hear your thoughts.)

Xia Qi flipped his head, warning herself to ignore the voices, or she'd look like a psychopath talking to herself.

(Go to work.)

The voice of the voice appeared again, Xia Qi lifted his glasses seriously: “Please respect my personal wishes, don't talk in my head, first of all, it's scary and people may mistake me as a psychic, I have my own character and pace.” Who knows, you never know who or what you'll fall in love with next.

“Wait! You just wait!! I didn't say I wasn't working! Don't ever put me with a pig again!”

A staff member in a garden tour bus stopped next to Xi Qi and the driver poked his head out, “Xi Qi, I'm busy, are you schizophrenic again? Are you schizophrenic again? Hurry up!” This time, the park seems to be designed for lazy people only, anyone who comes in can take a tour of the park in the mini-bus, there are all kinds of things available on both sides of the driveway, cold drinks, ice cream, beer... just stop when you need to buy them. It's like a go-karting competition at the zoo.

“Yan Yan... Hurry, hurry, hurry!” A few meters in front of Yan Yan, Su Xiaomi ran back and pushed him from behind, “The food is calling me. They cried out and begged me to eat them. They cried out and begged me to eat them.”

“I didn't hear anything.” Yan Yan's face didn't have much expression, looking at Su Xiaomi's costume, he was wearing a mask and glasses, covering himself up tightly. The first thing you need to know is that you are not going to be able to see anything.”

“Don't big stars always dress like this?”

“Only if you're a big star.”

“You misunderstand, I dress like this to make people think I'm a star, ahahahaha, I'm smart.” Stars hide their faces to be unrecognizable, well, here's one who's the opposite.

Yan Yan didn't say anything, looked at Su Xiaomi who was covered with sweat, took off his sunglasses and mask and threw them into the trash can, Su Xiaomi was about to say something but something else caught her attention: “Yan~~ There's a picture of you there, there, there!”

“There's no need to repeat it so many times.” Yan Yan turned around and saw a row of photos on the wall of the kindergarten, with gold letters on them: “Outstanding Graduates of the Past”.

Yan Yan gritted his teeth, no need to guess who did this on purpose to make him feel humiliated, he tore off his own photo and squeezed it into a ball.

“There's a picture of An-Ziyan too! Should we tear it down for him?” Su Xiaomi was raising her hand when Yan Yan grabbed it: “No, that's it, I can't be the only one going through this.” He took Su away and they got on a tour bus that was parked outside the park for two.

“Will they cut my salary if I take a leave of absence? I was hoping to be recognized as an excellent employee this month. An-Ziyan, I think it's my turn to be the best employee in the PR Department!” Mai Ding said behind An-Ziyan and An-Ziyan looked over her shoulder, “Are you asking your boss or your man?”

“What if I'm asking my supervisor.”

“Without bribing me, I can't make you a good employee.”

“And what if I'm asking my man?”

“It's none of my business if your company selects the best employees.”

“An-Ziyan!” Mai Ding was furious. “Neither answer was any better!” Suddenly An-Ziyan stopped, Mai Ding's nose hit his back and An-Ziyan stared at a picture of himself on the wall, a picture of his student ID from junior high school, where the hell did that asshole woman find him.

“Mai Ding, let's play a game.”

“What game?”

“Close your eyes for ten seconds and if you open them I'll gouge them out.”

“What kind of game is this!” When Mai Ding heard An-Ziyan counting, he closed his eyes and ten seconds later, he opened them again: “Then what.”

“What then.” An-Ziyan walked forward, then Mai Ding saw the photo on the wall, chased up and asked, “How dare you talk about me, you didn't even make the list of your kindergarten graduates, there's no photo of you on the wall, let's see if you still dare to laugh at me!”

The sweet smell of the sea breeze swept over Moka's senses and he lifted his collar to flick the wind and squinted at the hot sun: “I hope there aren't too many people this time.” He always liked it when there were fewer people, it gave him a strange sense of security.

“Then what are you doing here.” Chen Ge has his hands in his pockets.

“Because you're here, unsupervised and who knows what bad things you might do.”

“You can stop it by coming along?”

“Who's going to stop you, I'm going to watch you ruin your image in front of others, you look impeccable in front of others, it makes my teeth itch.” Chen Ge, who was indifferent and gentle with everyone else, was bad with Moka, yes, with Moka.

Moka then said sourly, “Even the pictures are on the wall, the best students are different.” Chen Ge looked to where Moka was pointing and moved his finger, which is what he does when he wants to hit someone. Chen Ge was about to move forward but Moka held him back and a hint of wryness flashed across his expression: “What does it matter, doesn't it look good on the tape? Besides, it's no use tearing it off now, it must have already been seen by many.”

“Let go.”

“Don't let go, my hands are stuck to your body.” Moka kept pulling Chen Ge towards the entrance, he wasn't strong enough but he said: “Don't push me away, I'm not steady, I'll fall and hit my head.”

Panting, Cobb grabbed the sleeve of his branch, wanting to take a break: “There's not even direct transport to this shithole, next time I'll never come.”

“That's what you said last time.”

“I don't remember saying that.” Cobb deadpanned: “Do you have proof?”

“No, I just have the whole DVD set of you in bed.”

“Don't you dare bring up another subject!! You, if you say so, I have a lot to hide from you, too.” He threatened Zhi Li with a weakness but to no avail, Zhi Li thought back: “What can't you see? So ghosts can see? I don't remember having any dealings with ghosts.”

“Don't take it literally and don't think about it seriously!” After that, Cobb felt even more tired, he desperately needed an ice-cold drink, he took two steps forward but instead of following, he walked in the other direction, Cobb saw the picture on the wall and changed direction.

“What are you gonna do now.” Zhi Li didn't say a word, took out a pen, drew a schoolboy-level scarecrow on the blank space in the picture and it wasn't until Zhi Li signed 'Cobb' on the scarecrow's stomach that Cobb realized it was himself!

“That's all right.” The lid on the pen.

“What is this.” Cobb wiped the picture of himself with the palm of his hand.” Redraw it! What kind of monster is this and I'm not asking for much but can you at least make me look like a human being?!!” Unfortunately, to no avail, the picture wouldn't come off, Zhi Li was already walking towards the park and Cobb was shouting after him, “You draw a new one on the side.” There's no answer.

She deliberately walked to the side of Wei Ye and then deliberately bent down to pick up her things. When she lifted herself up, she covered her chest, with a look on her face as if she had been violated by a pervert.” The first thing you need to know is that you can't find any other way to admit it.”

“Is there any part of your body that I need to put effort into peeking at?” Wei Ye also asked rhetorically.

“How revealing, is that the way to talk to a lady?”

“What other part of you is worthy of the title of lady?”

“Yeah? Then tell me exactly what part doesn't match?” Shan Ju tied up her long hair and kicked the pebbles on the ground with her sneakers. I still want to put it with your photo, why do you have to tear it? Why did you tear it?”

“I must answer your why?”

She tore half of her photo and pasted it next to her, turning it into a photo. She patted the photo hard so that it wouldn't fall down and pressed her finger on the photo.” Wei Ye pulled Shan Ju closer to her and buttoned up the button where her breasts were about to be exposed: “This is half of me too.”

“The sea breeze! I knew it would be good to come in summer, Shi Xi, look, the sky is blue and there's a tour bus!” Guo Zhi was like the whole world was full of beautiful things, he couldn't wait to point out every beautiful thing to Shi Xi but this was nothing to Shi Xi, it was useless, the scenery didn't affect the human heart, Shi Xi never believed in the textbooks, the travel recommendations, the words about being in X place and having a brighter mood, otherwise the profession of psychiatrist wouldn't exist.

“Shi Xi, did you read it?”

“Mmmh.”

“What a bland reaction.” Guo Zhi pursed his lips and waved his hand in front of Shi Xi's eyes: “I sometimes wonder why you're color blind, why you can't see the colors of the world.” He pushed his hand away: “It's because your eyes are full of strange things, you see too many colors.” Guo Zhi rubbed his eyes and leaned closer to prove to Shi Xi: “You see, there is nothing strange.” This time, Shi Xi pushed his face away lightly. They both saw the photo on the wall but when he didn't do anything, Guo Zhi ran over, carefully tore off the photo, folded it, looked at the camera overhead and shouted at him, “Shi Xi, you should run too, because the guards will come out and get us.”

“It's not us, it's you.”

“If you catch me, I won't give you the photo!” Guo Zhi ran to the park, hurriedly got on the bus, poked his head out and urged: “Shi Xi, hurry up.”

“Shut up.”

At the front of the tour bus, he looked at the time and said, “We're almost ready to start.” He sat down in front of the window of the station wagon, turned on the microphone and the music in the park was turned down and the voice of Xia Qi on the radio drifted through the loudspeakers everywhere: “Hello everyone, welcome to the Garden of Evil, I am Xia Qi, your guide for this tour. What you are about to see is illegal imprisonment and moral depravity, so please do not imitate and even if you do, do not say that we inspired you, as we are not responsible for any legal or illegal consequences. So, let's begin.”

There is a man sitting in the zoo-like fence, his eyes staring at the ground, not making contact with any curious tourists. Xia Qi's voice rang out: “This man, Zhang Zulu, has tried to threaten others and bribed two pregnant women to use the fact that they were pregnant to swindle people out of their money.”

At that moment, Su Xiaomi threw the popcorn in her arms and Xia Qi stopped him: “That tourist, there are rules in the park, no eating, do you hear me? No popcorn! Ask the guardian next to him to control him.” The person next to Su Xiaomi, Yan Yan, was smoking a cigarette, as if he couldn't hear anything.

The tour bus continued on to the second display area, where the man with the glasses, who didn't seem to understand what was going on.

“Now you see a man named Lu Wei, self-conscious, interested in hunting boys, seducing other people's lovers, stirring up their feelings.”

Compared to Lu Wei's shock, the other person who was even more shocked was Mai Ding: “Last year it was just an amusement park, this year it's an amusement park, will we be treated as accomplices.” Xia Qi's voice was like timing: “I'd like to thank the accomplice, An-Ziyan.”

“What's an accomplice, you are an accomplice!”

The tour bus drove to the third display area amidst the noise of Mai Ding, where a man and woman, a woman holding onto the bars with both hands, said, “Why did you lock me up! Let me out!”

Xia Qi's voice drowned out the woman's: “The man and woman before you, the woman's name is Gao Shanshan and the man's name is Zhang Chengren and Gao Shanshan sold herself to Zhang Chengren to commit serious crimes.”

Moka looked over his shoulder at Susan Gao, who had asked him for help and urged, “How much longer do we have to stop?” And so the bus drove on to the fourth display, which Cobb assumed would be full of villains, after all the ones he had met but as the display slowly came into view, it was beyond his wildest dreams. as if nothing had happened, Cobb tugged on the shirt of his brother, “Hey, brother, Blue, Lan Yin, your mother's in there with Lan Yin!!”

“You're mistaken, it's just an animal.”

Xia Qi is also looking at the women in the exhibition area: “This one, uh, that one, that one, that's good, nothing, just for show, please move on to the next exhibition area.” The fifth of the display area is also very special, covered with a black cloth, so you can't see anything.

“This one has made a serious mistake but for the sake of privacy and the pain of rehashing the past, we won't introduce him.” The single orange guessed something, she took it as a mistake and gently leaned her leg against Wei Ye's leg.

No sooner had they reached the sixth exhibit than they could hear women's voices cursing in the street, all sorts of unpleasant words coming out: “How dare you do this to me! Do you know who my father is? One phone call from me and all of you will be in trouble, a bunch of mutated...” The woman was knocked unconscious by the garden staff.

“I've caused you all some discomfort but the park refuses to apologize, the girl's name is Guo Zhi and I don't need to introduce her to you, you should know that she's the type to insult people just because she has a father. Now, let's move on to the next...”

After the introductions, Xia Qi's throat was about to burst into smoke, he opened the cap of the mineral water and looked around, according to the last experience, it's about time for her to show up, is she not coming this year? Yes, the writer should stay in front of the computer, not hang around, not doing her job. As he thought this, the door of the work van opened and a woman walked in, sitting in front of the desk where the microphone had been, her right hand on her face, her left hand playing with the microphone.

“What the hell were you trying to do by locking those people up.” Xia Qi asked a direct question and the woman shrugged her shoulders, “Just testing to see if people are paying attention, if they can remember those people's names.”

“It seems you've been concentrating so hard, you've memorized every bad character's name.” As soon as Xia Qi finished expressing her respect, the woman said, “I found it by looking up old files on the computer.”

“If you can't even remember yourself, how dare you test others!!” he yelled but the woman ignored him, so he pulled up a chair next to her, “Not that I have anything against you but if you have time to come here, why don't you go post more on Twitter, look at your Twitter feed, you've forgotten your password.”

“I see you just have a problem with me.”

Xia Qi waved his hand, “I'm concerned about you, it's only proper that you interact with them more, exchange ideas, share some daily routine or something.”

“My daily life is no different from the average person's, so what's the point of sending.”

“That's not true, so what do you think happened to you that's worth sharing?”

“It's the kind of thing that can destroy a city with the touch of a hand...”

Xia Qi is furious, “Why do you need to post with such skills, you will be on the news! I have an idea for you, if you really can't think of anything, just post every day how handsome, manly, virtuous and so on Xia Qi is, what do you think?”

“I think you should disappear.”

“Why are you so desperate, I was kind enough to give you an idea.”

“I think the current situation is just right, not famous enough, not anonymous enough, what is written will be read, liked by some not too many people, their likes are all very warm, in tweets and messages, no harsh language, only light confessions, fill the tweets with words, send so many short articles if you really want to ask the reasons and The only reason I started my blog is to think of it as a place where I can have a little fun and look forward to. And I'd like to keep my privacy forever, I'm Ann here, off the keyboard I'm a normal person, reading the book I want to read, putting on a shirt and going out, listening to music on the bus and subway... Would it be weird if I said, “I enjoy being normal”?”

“Of course it's weird, you're just like the people who try to be famous, who try to change the world!”

“So troublesome.” In response to her hopelessness, he gave up, picked up a piece of paper and fanned himself with it and changed the subject: “It's going to get hotter and hotter in here.” The woman interrupted him: “Is it hot? Didn't you see the weather report? It's going to rain today.” She turns on the microphone, she says quietly into the microphone: “See, it's going to rain.”

  The sky rained torrentially, drenching the long-scorched ground, and unsuspecting tourists took refuge in the tour bus. Su Xiaomi sat kneeling on the seat, watching the back, the rain hitting the roof, making a sound that is irregular but not distracting, Sue looked at Not far away: "Yan Yan~~ There seems to be a real star there, lots of people around." 

“So what, sit down.”

Su Xiaomi sat still, playing with his fingers: “I know I'll never be a big star and I'll never be a good actress, will I?” He stroked his cheeks in horror: “Will I get fat in my middle age, turn into a scruffy uncle and then you'll dump me and I'll end up on the street! I must become a big star, then I'll have a halo around me, you won't abandon me, no, no, I won't become a star, I won't become a star, I won't become a star.” So excited, Su Xiaomi kept repeating himself. Yan Yan leaned his head against the back of the chair and stared at Su Xiaomi, “Then be my star.”

“What, what did you say?” As if he hadn't heard, Yan Yan's other hand lifted Su Xiaomi's chin: “So that you don't have to worry about being dumped by that Yan Yan guy.”

“It's raining so suddenly, An-Ziyan, I told you to bring an umbrella before we left and look, you don't listen to me, when are you going to listen to me properly?” Mai Ding shrank in, so as not to splash his clothes with the rain.

“Are you asking your boss or your man?”

“What if I'm asking my supervisor?”

“Why should a boss listen to his subordinates? Are you pretending to be retarded?” The tone of his voice and his look made Mai Ding regret asking this question and the next one wasn't going to be pleasant anyway, he was that damned An-Ziyan, who likes to play pranks on himself but Mai Ding went on anyway.

“And if it's asking my man.”

“Are you pretending to be retarded?” An-Ziyan reached out and ruffled Mai Ding's hair, ruffling him around and finally into his arms: “I've been listening.”

Moka slumped a little, his head on the seat, staring at the roof of the car. Chen Ge had one hand on his lap, staring out at the rain. Moka sighed with regret: “And then I came here with you and didn't see you do anything bad and missed the chance to tear off your mask, maybe I should have graduated later, I should have stayed back and waited to graduate with you, that way, I would have had more time to find out what you did.”

“There's no need for that.”

“I, I was only joking and so quick to reject my hypothesis.” Moka wanted to laugh it off.

Chen Ge withdrew his gaze and set it on another place: “You have misunderstood one thing.” Moka also withdrew his gaze and met Chen Ge's eyes, he tried to sit up but Chen Ge leaned his head down, so close that Moka could not see.

“l'll only do bad things to you alone, Moka.” He left a light kiss.

Zhi Li's fingers stick out of the car and the rain quickly drenches his pretty fingers, then drips down his fingertips to the ground. Cobb held his hand lazily, “Hey, Zhi Li, did you hear what I just said.”

“Didn't hear.”

“If you don't hear me, I'll say it again, until you do. I can't stand to be painted like that, so go out and paint another one.”

“No.” His answer was so full of non-negotiable childishness, Cobb changed his position: “I don't understand, why not, at least give me a reason to be convinced, it won't take long to draw another one.”

“There's only one of my Cobb.”

It was only a painting and the absurdity of the situation convinced Cobb, who put his hand in the palm of his hand and then, clasped both hands at the same time.

Shan Ju stretched her back and stood straight out of the car, staring up at the sky, showing her canine teeth, smiling like a rebellious adolescent, although she knew better than anyone that she was long past puberty.

“You peeked, didn't you?” She looked down at her drenched blouse before looking at Wei Ya.

“Will you keep asking if you don't get a satisfactory answer?”

“How much longer are we going to keep asking questions? How about this: Whoever stops using questions first loses. The loser gets life in prison.” Shan Ju stretched out her hand, as if to make some kind of agreement with Wei-Yi, Wei-Yi looked at the hand and grabbed it, she tried to drag him into the rain but he dragged her into the car instead, his whisper in her ear: “I'm not going to peek at you but I'm not going to let you be peeked at either.” Single tangerine's chin rested on Wei Ye's shoulder and her hands wrapped around his waist: “Your whole life is mine.” After saying that, she bit Wei Ye's neck.

“Shi Xi, look, clouds and rain!”

“So what exactly do you want me to see.”

“Didn't I tell you? Dark clouds and rain.” Guo Zhi caught the rain in the palm of his hand: “When you're done, Shi Xi, when you're done, put all this in your body, there's too little in your body, put the sea breeze in it, put the sky in it, put the clouds and rain in it, put the rainbow that will come next in it and then, wouldn't you feel more or less that it's a rainbow? It's a beautiful world, that way, will you see a little color.” Guo Zhi was saying such naive and ridiculous things again and he says it again, once is not enough, nor is a thousand times enough.

Shi Xi's fingers touched Guo Zhi's face: “You're really an idiot. My body is full with just one of you in it.”

The clouds were receding and truly, as if by divination, the sky drew a rainbow of colors, colors like theirs, colors like theirs, colors like theirs...

“So, what are you going to do?” Shi Xi asked the woman who pushed the door open.

“I'll have to take a break after that one, I've been writing too many long and short stories, I can't remember how much time I've spent on the computer, I've spent too much time in this world and my world has been left alone for too long.”

Xia Qi stared at her back, “You know, if you're forgotten, it means we're forgotten too. Stop, will it be long?”

“No, Xia Qi, no, I have everything that's good in this world and if I have to let go, I won't let go, not just for me but for you and for them who are watching this.” The woman got out of the car and Xia Qi went to the door.”And one more thing, Angelina, happy birthday.”

“Was I the one who drank? You would say what I forbade you to write.”

Xia Qi chuckled lightly, “So you're going to delete it?”

“Never mind, today you can say what you want, that's it.” The woman waved her hand: “By the way, clean this place up, we'll need it next time.”

“I'd like to cut you out of that sentence!!”



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 176 Special Chapter 8: Christmas in StorybrookeChapters Home》Next: Chapter 178 Special Chapter 10: Christmas and all that. It's boring (The End)

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive