Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 178 Special Chapter 10: Christmas and all that. It's boring (The End)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 178: Christmas and all that. It's boring.

Will the fat old man with the red suit and the white beard that gets dirty eating noodles come this year?

By the way, does this guy really exist? Who's seen him? Who first believed in him and why.

“I absolutely don't believe it anyway, I haven't once gotten a present from him, Christmas is all Disney and stuff, merchants and all that money scamming stuff.”

Cobb changed his position and continued to play the game on his cell phone, he was never a fan of any holiday, let alone a fairy tale, kid's holiday like Christmas.

Cobb's just an idiot who's a scenery-checker.

“Why should I be scolded by you for no reason! And on the other hand, who's to blame for this character of mine!”

I just feel like I haven't seen you guys for a long time, so I've been scolding you.

“I thank you! This is a strange year. Didn't you usually start with Su Xiaomi in that order? Trying to scare me? I've been trying to warn you for a long time. Don't you think your dialogue shouldn't be here? The author talks to the characters, people think you're schizophrenic, it's horrible, it's illogical.” Cobb's sarcasm was masculine.

Speaking of which, Cobb the idiot gets thirsty, suddenly wants to drink from the toilet, he gets up...

“Stop it! Stop it! I didn't say anything, all right? Satisfied now!”

If it's logical, it's not logical that you know Su Xiaomi. I don't remember you ever meeting.

“Since earlier, who were you talking to alone?” asks the guy at the other end of the couch, who's also playing a game, asking but seemingly uninterested in knowing the answer.

“Don't pretend you can't hear her!”

“I can't hear any noise from other dimensions.” Zhi Li's fingers are moving rapidly on the screen.

Cobb waited a minute, sat up, threw the phone on the couch, “Now why didn't you show up? You told Zhi Li to drink from the toilet, too! Hey, why are you ignoring me!”

Anyway, on the TV news channel, a beautiful anchorwoman was reporting the Christmas situation in every country.

Cobb stretched, fell back on the couch, put one foot on his lap: “Christmas and all that, what a bore! Hey, where are we going for dinner tonight?”

“Not going out tonight.”

“Why?”

“Because I'm gonna miss Santa bringing me presents.”

Zhi Li didn't sound like he was joking at all, his face was so jealous, it was pure and natural.

Alas, Cobb sighed inwardly, forgetting that the Zhi Li believed in Santa Claus, not 'believed' but 'believed', perhaps incorrectly.

Cobb might have believed it when he was a kid but isn't that what kids do? Adults believe whatever they say but Cobb's grown up and in Larry's case, he's grown up with the common sense of a kid.

Then, Cobb suddenly remembered something and it seemed that the Zhi Li Santa had gone on a trip abroad two days ago.

“Sir, I have some sad news for you.”

“Are you passing away?”

He's not spitting! That's the most hateful thing.

“No!!! Don't you curse me!! I'm not!” Whenever I talk to Jiri, I want to go crazy. Why is that?

Zhi Li stopped playing the game with his fingers, staring up at Cobb, his deep pupils like a magic trap, a prey for the unwary.

Zhi Li asked, puzzled, “And what other news could I have the misfortune to have?”

Did you do it on purpose? Not on purpose? Did you do it on purpose? It wasn't on purpose?

Cobb's head was wrapped around these two questions and he gave up, trying to play bad cop to break Zhi Li's misconceptions about Christmas but Cobb's bad cop was eaten up by another, worse cop.

“Come on, I'm not gonna argue with a kid like you.” Cobb waved his hand, like he was a grown-up.

“What you did with the kid last night, sex offender.”

“Don't give me such an ugly nickname!”

Cobb's foot on Zhi Li's knee made a little push.

Just then, Zhi Li's phone rang, because the game was interrupted, Zhi Li almost did not hesitate to press the phone to continue playing.

The next second, Cobb's phone rang and upon seeing the caller ID, Cobb cleared his throat, “Momma, what brings you here?”

“The plane's late, you tell Zhi Li, Santa's gonna be late.” Lan Yin's voice was as cold as ever.

Can't you put your efforts elsewhere? Cobb wants to say that but he's already hung up.

Seriously, why didn't Zhi Li ever suspect?

It's a great mystery.

“Hey, man, aren't we supposed to give presents at Christmas?”

“Isn't Christmas the day I get presents?”

“Christmas was not created for you!”

The look on Zhi Li's face was clearly the first time he'd heard that fact and this guy hadn't been thinking that Christmas was a holiday created for him, had he?

What kind of education he'd had, Cobb didn't want to go into.


“So what do you want.”

“Is it that quick? It's...” Suddenly he asked and Cobb, not knowing what to expect, thought.

The branch then said, “I don't have anything you want.”

“Then don't ask!”

“I thought you'd be glad I asked.”

“Not really!”

The cold and the color of the sky deepened with time, Zhi Li had fallen asleep at some point and Cobb was a little sleepy, so he made himself a cup of coffee and went out on the balcony, where the view was no different from yesterday, no snow, no Christmas tree glow.

Cobb breathed a sigh of relief and whispered to himself, “Christmas and all that, it's so boring.” As soon as he said that, a red figure appeared in front of him, nearly breaking Cobb's nerve.

Cobb steadied himself and the figure that stepped through the parapet, although barely dressed like Santa Claus, looked more like a goblin crawling out of a magic cave than Santa Claus, with his long hair blowing in the wind, sometimes covering his eyes and a small flashlight in his mouth, no matter how many times he looked at him, he could only describe his face as beautiful.

Lan Yin took a quick glance at Zhi Li in the living room, made sure Zhi Li wasn't awake, tossed a box to Cobb and fell off the rail.

“Danger...” Cobb leaned over the railing, saw Lan Yin waiting downstairs, caught Lan Yin, wrapped his long legs around Lan Yin's waist and stared down into his eyes: “Now it's your turn for Christmas present.” His red lips kissed Zuo Si's face.

Zhi Li and Zuo Si's face were expressionless: “Why do I have to always come in the order and behind that Zhi Li kid?”

So... So, what's the point of a costume change? Scenic Cobb wants to ask out loud.

“Santa Claus is here?” Zhi Li opened his eyes slightly at the noise and Cobb turned around very reluctantly, wanting to throw away his present and now he remembered what Zhi Li had said he'd get from Santa Claus every year and why now?

And there was no sign of wrapping, the box had words like “light” and “pleasure” printed on it.

Yes, that's right, just as you thought, it's that, it's the condom!

“We're out of them, waiting for Santa to deliver them.”

“You're having Christmas, it's better to go to the supermarket!” Cobb threw the presents on the floor.

With another puzzled look, Zhi Li stood up, bent down, picked up the box on the floor and picked up Cobb, so consistently that Cobb didn't even realize he'd been thrown on the bed.

“Don't you dare!” Cobb sternly refused.

Zhi Li took off his shirt and pressed up close to Cobb: “Merry Christmas, Cobb.”

His voice is too sly, his face is too sly, his body heat is too sly and really, it's just, it's just too sly.

...

At seven o'clock in the morning, Mai Ding opened his eyes and stared at the sleeping An-Ziyan, whose face didn't look like a bad devil when he was asleep.

“An-Ziyan...” At a volume that wouldn't wake up An-Ziyan, Mai Ding called out tentatively the name he'd called a million times but never got tired of it.

After making sure that An-Ziyan isn't waking up and won't wake up any time soon, Mai Ding sneaks away with An-Ziyan's phone and runs to the bathroom.

No matter what, it's Christmas and An-Ziyan is too introverted to express herself, so I have to do it for her!

How much thicker can one's skin be, giving oneself a gift on behalf of An-Ziyan?

What does Mai Ding, who's always taken his image and reputation very seriously, want to give himself?

In fact, he'd decided a few days ago that he wanted to tell An-Ziyan his true feelings and let all his friends know! Thinking about it, Mai Ding giggled alone in the toilet.

He's not so much a madman as he looks like one and he's in a real state of madness.

First, he sent a message to himself on An-Ziyan's phone, imitating An-Ziyan's tone of voice as much as possible.

An-Ziyan: [Hey, where are we going for Christmas?]

Mai Ding: [I don't know, I've got a lot of work to do at the office and I can't stop studying even after school as the backbone of my country.]

An-Ziyan: [What? You mean, you're not going to accompany me on this rare Christmas?]

Mai Ding: [Laughs; We can't just play around all day, can we, pal? We're not kids anymore and we have more important things to do. I feel bad that I can't go out with you on Christmas but we can stay home and read and study and that's kind of companionship, don't you think?]

An-Ziyan: [I didn't think you could think so much, I used to call you an idiot, stupid and so on, I was really blind. I really hate myself for that.]

Mai Ding: [Come on, everybody makes mistakes, I'm not gonna let it go, it's over.]

The above conversation was sent by Mai Ding on his own cell phone and does not represent the opinion of An-Ziyan.

Mai Ding, who was having a great time himself, first captures this conversation and then sends it to An Ziyan's friend circle. 

Mai Ding captioned an eye-catching message: “Christmas made me realize how good it is to be around him all the time and starting today everything is going to be different and I hope everyone is as happy as I am at Christmas.

Satisfied, Mai Ding walked back to the bedroom, moved his head to look at the bed An Ziyan, after shaking his head he sighed: "Oh, I can't do anything about you, look! I'm not going to wake you up, on account of it's Christmas, so I'll sleep with you a little longer." 

A pillow flew into Mai Ding's face: “You are noisy.”

Mai Ding hugged the pillow to his face, shivering into the warm blankets, too excited to feel the cold.

“It's cold, give me someplace warm.”

“Stay away from me.”

Mai Ding tried to reach out his frozen fingers to An-Ziyan but An-Ziyan grabbed his wrist and forced Mai Ding's hand into Mai Ding's clothes, crying out, “Cold, cold, you beast, can't you be gentle with me at Christmas? My life's too hard for that.”

“What are you talking about?” An-Ziyan has no intention of letting go: “I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas, I've said it all, so is there anything you want to say to me?”

After a few minutes, Mai Ding surrendered: “Sorry, I shouldn't have let you sleep.” After that, An-Ziyan let go.

Mai Ding, who never learns his lesson, knows better than to mess with An-Ziyan when he's sleeping but it's a miracle he's still alive, as if he doesn't believe in it.

He couldn't sleep, so he checked the time from time to time but after 10 o'clock, An-Ziyan still didn't show any signs of getting up. He had to take out his cell phone and brush his friends and he saw a message that made him extremely angry and underneath the message, there were all of his friends' nose-picking expressions.

[Mai Ding, you're playing with An-Ziyan Zion's phone again. You know there's a right to privacy between couples?]

[It's Christmas, do you want to bury yourself that badly? Mai Ding.]

[What part of your brain do you think we actually believe?]

[...]

“These people, these people...” Mai Ding, gnashing his teeth, couldn't speak, only gnash his teeth.

“What's wrong with these people?” An-Ziyan's cold voice floated over and Mai Ding looked up to find An-Ziyan languidly resting one hand on his head, staring at his phone screen.

“When did you wake up?”

“Wanna take a guess?”

Mai Ding tries to muddle through with a tantrum, sighing, “Christmas and all that, it's boring.”

“Mai Ding...” As soon as An-Ziyan said one word, Mai Ding ran headlong into An-Ziyan's arms and clung tightly to his waist, “You didn't see anything, you won't be angry and you won't teach me a lesson, will you!”

“Want to do this?”

“Which move? What are you talking about? - I don't understand. I don't know what you're talking about.” He clung to An-Ziyan Ziyan harder and An-Ziyan Ziyan's hand, which was resting on the back of her head, moved down and pressed against Mai Ding's head: “I didn't say anything.”

Mai Ding's trick, no matter how many times you try it, it always seems to work.

...

Chen Ge suddenly opened his eyes, the fragrant smell had filled the whole bedroom, he put one hand on his eyes, although there was only a faint expression on his face but it would be rude to add here that Chen Ge woke up with a bad chill, if anyone who has seen the world a little sweet must know that Chen Ge was not having any nightmare, the cause of the bad chill was Moka's cooking.

It's not just magic, the better it looks, the better it smells, the more it tastes like something out of the sewer, the better everything Moka makes.

Moka poked her head in one: “Awake yet?”

“Well.”

Moka opened the curtains, a ray of sunshine, two rays of sunshine fell, really, the room was unbelievably clean, always, the sky was blue, the air was fresh and the white clothes easily blended in with Chen Ge.

“I don't really care about the holidays but it's nice to cook a big meal once in a while for a change.” With the curtains open Moka turned to stare at Chen Ge, Chen Ge's hand over his eyes remained still, Moka flattened her lips: “I promise, it's different this time, it'll be delicious!”

“And I promise, you said the same thing last time.” Trencher's voice didn't sound emotional.

“Last time it was last time, this time it's this time, hey, can't you just give me some face and trust me for once?”

“Moka.”

No matter how long it took, Moka still loved it so much when Chen Ge called his name and his voice, with its characteristic sweetness, hit Moka hard, both when she first heard it and now.

“Well?”

“You tell the truth.”

Hearing such a serious tone from Chen Ge, Moka asked nervously, “What?”

Chen Ge finally dropped the hand that covered his eyes, sat up and put his hands on the blanket, “The reason you're with me, is to kill me, right?”

Moka cursed: “You pineapple seller! I was kind enough to cook for you and you don't thank me for it and then you question me, well, don't eat it then, I'll just dump it.”

“Well.” Chen Ge's reply was as cheerful as the weather.

“In this case, shouldn't you have stopped me?!!”

“In my world, there's no 'in this case' hypothesis.”

“Don't say no too fast, taste it first.” Moka wouldn't give up, would never give up, it was a question of his dignity. Yes, he's a man of high self-esteem and even with Chen Ge, he'll never compromise that.

Moka turned to the kitchen and in a matter of minutes came in with what looked like a breakfast only served in a five-star hotel: “How is it, smells good, has it whetted your appetite?”

“You underestimate my appetite.”

“I promise, this time it's not like before, just trust me once, just this once and if it doesn't taste good, I'll never force you again.”

“So you've been self-conscious and you knew you were forcing me?” You knew you were forcing me?”

Moka, who couldn't convince Chen Ge, flattened his lips again: “Really? You don't regret it?”

“What I'm doing now, is making sure I don't regret anything.”

“Outrageous, outrageous!”

Moka put down breakfast, jumped on the bed, sat on Chen Ge's lap through the covers, opened his hands, which he hadn't wash after making breakfast.

He's acting like a bad guy who's scaring a kid: “Just to be clear, you made me do this, I didn't want to do this but from today, I'm not going to take a bath, I'm going to dirty your sheets, I'm going to dirty your room, I'm going to dirty your books, no, not from today but from now on and that's the worst part for a germaphobe. Torture it.”

His hands reached out to Chen Ge, Chen Ge easily grabbed his wrists, Chen Ge flicked his lips and tugged, Moka leaned forward, Chen Ge kissed Moka on the mouth, the kiss was short, maybe only a second or so.

“It's okay, let's get dirty first.”

Moka bit his lower lip, which still had the sweetness of Chen Ge.

Christmas, it's boring, it's not that important, so what's the harm in giving in for once? Yeah, it's fine.

...

“Touch me. Wei Ye, touch me.”  

Shan Ju had long, messy hair and was sitting on her bed early in the morning, rubbing her breasts.

Wei Ye squinted his eyes, young but mature and handsome face, contradictory and not contradictory, he looked at the single tangerine and the woman he had chosen.

Well, it seems that Wei Ye has a really bad taste in women.

“I'll let you touch me. Yesterday I made a wish on Santa Claus to turn me into a boob and I think it's working but I'm not sure if I'm feeling it, so try it. You try it.”

“I think you may have some misunderstanding about Santa Claus.”

“Is there a book that specifies what kind of wish you have to make for Santa?” What kind of wish do you have to make for Santa?”

Wei Ye also scoffed gently, “I didn't think a woman like you, who's so moldy inside, would believe in Santa Claus?”

She laughed instead of being angry at Wei Yan's malice. Yes, she was a jitterbug and she loved Wei Yan's jibes, which made her happier than her heartfelt words.

“You're right, I don't believe it. But...” Shan Ju leaned over with a wicked smile, her hair hanging down from her shoulders to Wei Ye's face: “Isn't this for you? It's because of you that I made this silly wish to Santa Claus and you were touched.”

Wei Ye's hand on Shan Ju's face, pushing herself away: “Want to move me, go back to your white bone cave for a few more years of practice.”

“A few more years of practice, I'm afraid you won't be able to handle it and then you'll be in trouble if you get too attached to me and you know I don't like stalking men.”

After all, they were in the same kindergarten as An-Ziyan and Souri and often fell in love and killed each other.

Shan Ju rolled over, her elbows propped on the pillows and shook her legs, “Wei Ye, Wei Ye, Wei Ye, Wei Ye, Wei Ye.”

“Wei Ye, I love you.”

“Stalking women, they're trouble.”

“Nice catch.” The single orange smiled again, showing her dangerous canine teeth, her hands feeling a bit sore and put her head directly on Vaiya's stomach.

“Do I sound like I'm playing with you?”

“At least it doesn't sound like you're really angry. Seriously, it's like it's getting bigger, you know.” And they're back to square one in their endless conversation.

Seeing that Wei Ye ignored it, Shan Ju grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her chest: “Isn't it?”

“Do you just want to hear me say something nasty?”

“You found out so quickly?” Shan Ju bit Wei Ye's arm on the side of her face, which didn't hurt but Wei Ye squeezed Shan Ju's mouth anyway.

Although her mouth was pinched, Shan Ju slurred, “I'd rather you pinch me somewhere else.”

It's only nasty to Wee, which is one of the characteristics of single orange.

Wei Ye turned sideways, letting go of his hand, “Is there nothing to gag you?”

“There.”

The first time I saw him, he was looking at her, his eyes were too beautiful and he reached out his hand, grabbed her chin and slowly approached her.

Wei Ye's mouth didn't come close to Shan Ju's lips but moved to Shan Ju's ear, his voice was numbing: “You're too easy to handle.”

Shan Ju laughed and jumped over, kissing Wei Ye.

Shan Ju used to not believe in Santa Claus because it was too boring and only people like Guo Zhi would believe in that kind of innocent thing. But when she met Wei Ye, she began to feel that she has nothing to lose by believing in things she shouldn't or can't believe in.

...

The reasoning of the monk was accurate and as much as Guo Zhi believed in Santa Claus, he believed in him as much as Shi Xi did not.

If you don't want to believe in everything, then life is bad, isn't it?

At such times, Shi Xi would only ask, without emotion, if he believed in everything, would life be good?

“Shi Xi-san, take a break for Christmas.” Guo Zhi said seriously and with this no-brainer, Shi Xi looked at him and added: “You can write if you want but don't write a novel about Santa Claus, that's my request.”

“Thank you for your rude request.” Sisi's voice was cold, he didn't mean it and he wasn't angry, that's just Sisi.

“I did say something very rude, although...” Guo Zhi thought of the right words to explain but couldn't think of any, so he could only speak the truth: “Think of all those novels you used to write, love stories and ghost stories and so on, all the stuff that breaks other people's rules, if you write about Santa Claus, it must be the story of Liu Dasan and Zhang Ergu again!”

“What do you have against Liu Dasan and Zhang Ergu, what's wrong with them?”

“No!” Guo Zhi folded his hands in a plea: “For the sake of my tireless efforts to correct your typos, let Santa go.”

“That kind of...” As soon as Shi Xi uttered a word, Guo Zhi put his hand over his mouth.

“Sorry! And don't say anything bad about Santa, or else it's too bad that Santa has to be bad-mouthed by you, when he's so tired and busy delivering presents to the kids.”

Even though he couldn't speak, Guo Zhi saw a lot of things in his eyes, so he must have suspected that he was a retard.

“Will you promise me? No matter what happens today, I'll be Santa's keeper!”

Contrary to Guo Zhi's sincere face, Shi Xi shrugged his shoulders indifferently and let go of his hand when Guo Zhi agreed.

“Writing about other things, that's okay, right?”

“Of course! Shi Xi, you're really too kind, you're an angel to understand me so well!”

The only person in the world who thinks Shi Xi's cruelty is an angel is Guo Zhi and that's not something he wants to believe.

At first, Shi Xi resisted but now that he was numb, he gave an indifferent response and started typing in his notebook.

Guo Zhi reassuringly went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of milk, came back unintentionally shaking a glance at the screen, incredulous, raised his voice: “Didn't you promise me not to write?”

“Did I write that?”

“Then what's up here? A big fat guy in a red suit, chatting with Liu Da-Shan in a pub. What the hell! Santa's fat, all right but how can you be so rude?”

Who's really being rude, anyway?

“Who says a big fat guy in a red suit is Santa Claus?” Who says the big fat guy in the red suit is Santa Claus?”

“Whatever, you can't write.”

He threw himself on the keyboard, blocking Shi Xi's view, Shi Xi stared at the ridiculously moving Guo Zhi and after two seconds, Shi Xi stood up without a care in the world and fell on the bed.

When I saw no movement behind me, sheepishly I wondered if I had overdone it.

“Are you angry?”

“A little.”

“Yeah, right, no...”

“Apologies won't help, I'll still be angry, can I hit you now?”

Before he knew it, he heard the following words, “I can hit you, right? Santa Claus is too busy giving presents to kids to worry about you.”

Guo Zhi turned around incredulously. Is it really Shi Xi who said that? I don't believe it, because it's Shi Xi!

Guo Zhi stopped for a long time, a white smile bloomed on his face, very dazzling.

Who says there aren't mermaids? Mermaids are in the sea!

Who says there's no Santa Claus? Santa Claus is at the North Pole!

...

Su Xiaomi is strange today, not just strange.

After all, it's Christmas, so Yan Yan was prepared for Su Xiaomi to be noisy from the moment he woke up.

It's Christmas, after all and it's Su Xiaomi.

Su Xiaomi, who used to celebrate every little shitty holiday and go on a trip, is now surprisingly ordinary, not Su Xiaomi at all.

It's not a good thing that Su Xiaomi is quiet.

I can't blame Yan Yan for being paranoid but he kept repeating one thing: it was Su Xiaomi.

One Christmas, even carried an axe to the park to cut down the tree and came back as a Christmas tree, Su Xiaomi.

“Yan, what do you want for breakfast, or shall we go out to eat?”

“What do you want to do out there again, right?”

“What? What can I do? Yan, you're joking early in the morning. It's just a breakfast downstairs. What else can I do?”

He's definitely going to do something! This was Yan Yan's idea and, surprisingly, it didn't work out.

Su Xiaomi is really just plain eating breakfast and then plain watching TV, Yan Yan looks around the room, no tacky outfits! , nothing, Su Xiaomi didn't even have a snack, so he sat very quietly with his legs on the couch, wearing normal clothes.

Something's wrong, just something's wrong.

Yan Yan lit a cigarette for himself, Su Xiaomi handed the ashtray, usually every few days Su Xiaomi handed the ashtray up with a very flattering expression : "Yan~~ that ah, I've been in a bit of a hurry lately, that ah, I'm a bit embarrassed to say it, I'm really embarrassed to say it, I know it too! Shame, so ah, that ah! Give me some money! I don't care if you think I'm a punk or whatever, I don't even want my face, I just want the money, I don't have the money to buy that cake, I'm telling you, that... Homecake is really good "

“Yan, are you listening?” Su Xiaomi asked softly, interrupting Yan's recollection.

“What?”

“The news is over, want to change the channel?”

“Just change the channel.”

“I don't really want to see it.”

He was so into some idol drama yesterday.

“Su Xiaomi, you...” Yan Yan's words were on his lips but he didn't ask the question, so Su Xiaomi tilted her head and asked, “What's wrong?”

“I'd also like to ask...”

Su Xiaomi's intelligence would not understand Yan Yan's question, Yan Yan pressed the cigarette out, not going to think about it, anyway, the stupid thing should come still It'll come, just wait for it to happen, well, like it usually does. And so, the night came and nothing happened and Su Xiaomi, after his bath, was ready to go to bed as usual.

Yan Yan was standing by the bedside, his face frowning at Su Xiaomi, Su Xiaomi covered half of her face with the blanket in fear: “Yan Yan, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you? Don't scare me.”

“If you're going to do something, do it quickly.” Yan Yan's voice sounded a little testy.

“Do what?”

“Don't play dumb, it's Christmas, you've got something stupid to do, just do it and let's end this day.”

“What, what, what! Yan Yan, you don't understand me at all, right, it's Christmas, so I want to give you a Christmas gift, my gift is to give you a day of peace and quiet!” Yan Yan rubbed his temples as Su Xiaomi finished her sentence but Su Xiaomi carefully observed Yan Yan's expression: “Isn't that enough? Then Yan, what else do you want?”

“You change back!”

Yan Yan rubbed Su Xiaomi's face rudely, Christmas and all that, it was so boring, he thought he was really stupid today.

...

“You know Christmas is almost over, right?” said Su Xiaomi, pushing up his glasses, thinking he wasn't going to show up but he did at the end.

“So what?”

“I didn't think you'd make it, so I said, why couldn't you have written it a few days earlier?!!”

“So what.”

“Can you please turn off the autoresponder and say something else? If you don't tweet, you must have forgotten your password again but now that you've taken the time to retrieve it, how about a little more!”

“Merry Christmas.”

“I'm suddenly touched.” Xia Qi muttered to himself.

“Not to you.”

“How much of my affection are you going to waste!”



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 177 Special Chapter 9: Wicked ParkChapters Home



Comments

  1. I randomly entered a chap to post a comment, but sorry I can’t use your website anymore. I mainly read on mobile and the redirecting ads/scams are so much, it’s hard to even post a comment cause I get redirected literally every time I click something or refresh a page. I’ll have to use a rip off site T: cause even those are better at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read this story and you make what i want..
    Thank you for writing ..
    Hoping you have good healthy ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive