Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 176 Special Chapter 8: Christmas in Storybrooke

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 176: Christmas in Storybrooke

This Christmas, a playground called Storybrooke was set up in a vacant lot behind a kindergarten, not for the sake of love and peace but to squeeze money out of people and to recruit students for the kindergarten.

A reporter in a suit stands under the sign of Storybrooke, his name is Xia Qi, a gentle man with glasses that fit him well, today is his first time shooting on location and he is still a little nervous and stiff for the camera.

(And by the way, he's a nobody reporter who's just trying to promote Storybrooke.)

Xia Qi turned back, frowning as she searched behind her, the photographer tilted her head and asked, “Hey, Xia Qi, what's wrong with you?”

“No, nothing, I thought I heard someone say something nasty to me just now, I guess it was just an illusion.”

“Hello everyone, today I think most young people know that it's Christmas, behind me is Storybrooke, it's said that it was built for Christmas and it's already full of tourists, so please follow me to see it.” Xia Qi smiled and pointed to the camera behind me.

(looks like an idiot.)

A vein suddenly popped up on Xia Qi's forehead, looking around quickly: “Who's yelling at me!”

The photographer quickly turned off the camera: “What's wrong with you again?”

“Didn't you hear? Someone just called me an idiot.”

“I don't hear anything, so you must be mistaken about the noise in here, go to work.”

Is it an illusion, or a mishearing?

Xia Qi pushed her glasses on the bridge of her nose and gestured to the photographer with an OK sign.

“As you can see, there's a lot of snacking going on in my area and I'm going to interview a random tourist to get his thoughts on Storybrooke.” After he finished his speech, he walked up to a tourist and said, “Hello.” 

The tourist didn't pay any attention to him, so he smiled awkwardly at the camera and tapped the tourist on the shoulder, “Hello, can I interview you now?”

The tourist with his mouth full of food turned around, looking confused at first and when he saw the camera, his eyes widened and he scrambled to cover his mouth and speak vaguely, “Wait.” 

He turns around again, chewing with difficulty, trying to swallow everything in his mouth.

“Looks like this tourist is a little inconvenienced. Let's go interview the next one...” Before he can finish, the tourist rushes towards the cameraman, grabs the camera and presses his whole face into the camera: “Interview me, interview me, interview me!”

“Let go.”

“Is the whole world watching me now?”

“The ratings aren't that high. You don't want people to turn on the TV and see your face on the screen. Let go of me.” Xia Qi's persuasion finally achieved some results, the tourist retreated, stood beside Xia Qi, put his hands in his pants bag and posed in a dashing manner, staring at the camera with sharp eyes, Xia Qi decided to ignore it and continued the interview.”

“Hello, my name is Su Xiaomi, I have many talents, singing, ballet, etc. and of the many talents I am best at acting and I will perform a piece for you.”

“No one asked you that and you're not here to compete in a variety show!” Xia Qi couldn't control the urge to smash the microphone.

Su Xiaomi said unsatisfiedly, “So what are you asking?”

“The theme of this Storybrooke is magic, may I ask if you believe in magic?” To Xia Qi's question, Su Xiaomi nodded his head in a serious manner: “Of course I believe, because, please focus your attention on me, I am magic, my acting is magic and I will perform a segment for you.”

“Don't you dare change the subject again without permission!!”

Su Xiaomi patted Xia Qi's shoulder: “Xia Qi, what ate you angry for... didn't you eat mayonnaise today?”

“Xia Qi's words were like a thunderbolt to Su Xiaomi, who shook his head, “No way, what about this one, multiple shadow bilocation.” Su Xiaomi's hands were gesturing in the air.

“Unprofessional cosplay.”

“The rubber fruit...”

“Unprofessional cosplay.”

Su Xiaomi pointed at Xia Qi and yelled, “Do you want to deny my whole life achievements? Do you want to deny my talent that I have worked so hard to accumulate?!”

“I'm just telling the truth.”

“If you've got the guts, wait till I find Yan and let him deal with you,” he warned as he ran back: “You just stand there, don't run, wait, you just wait, don't run, stand there!” Repeating the words, Su Xiaomi ran away.

Xia Qi exhaled, waved at the photographer and continued walking. After choosing the background for the shot, Xia Qi smiled professionally: “Hello, audience, besides the snack area, there are many other places to visit in Storybrooke.”

The photographer suddenly gestured Xia Qi with his eyes, Xia Qi looked behind him, a boy was locking his eyebrows, alert to the surroundings, Xia Qi was busy explaining to the camera, “Although the tourist behind me looks sad but definitely has nothing to do with Storybrooke, we can ask him. We can ask him.”

Xia Qi whispered to the photographer, “If it has anything to do with Storybrooke, cut it out.”

“Hello, may I interview you?”

The tourist looked at Xia Qi suspiciously and laughed: “Interviewing me, bah, you must be sent by An-Ziyan, want to get back at me for pranking him last time, don't take me for a fool!” Xia Qi ignored what the tourist said, he turned to the camera and said, “Audience, as you can see, this tourist is mentally abnormal, he has nothing to do with Storybrooke, now let me show you something else.”

“Who are you calling insane, let's be clear, what evidence do you have to convince me that you're a real reporter, no, maybe the whole town is fake but if it's fake, where is he gonna find all these people to prank me, no, maybe he will.” The tourist is torn between his chin and his heart.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I want to emphasize once again that this visitor is not in his right mind and has nothing to do with Storybrooke.”

“I'm perfectly sane! Now you want to try and smear me! There really is an inside story!”

“May I ask what your name is?”

“Mai Ding.”

“Okay.” Xia Qi whispered to the photographer, “Contact the infirmary, there's a patient here, name's Mai Ding, don't make a mistake.”

“I'm not deaf, I can hear your conversations!”

“Tell the infirmary that the patient's ears only seem to be normal.”

“I'm otherwise normal!” I'll give you double what An-Ziyan is paying you. Don't make eyes at the photographer again, I'm normal! I'm normal! I'm not crazy!”

“We just want to interview you.”

“Really a journalist?” Mai Ding still had his doubts and Xia Qi nodded.

Mai Ding continued, “So what do you want to interview?”

“It's nothing, let's go interview someone else.”

“Why are you interviewing people and not me, is it really An-Ziyan's doing, trying to make me feel inferior?”

“I interview you, you say I'm from An-Ziyan, I don't interview you, you say I'm from An-Ziyan, what do you want me to do?” Xia Qi said helplessly.

“Ha! Now you're talking, how did you know his name was An-Ziyan?”

“Because you've been talking since just now!”

“What's the question you want to ask?” In order not to keep going in circles, Xia Qi wanted to quickly ask the question and leave, he pointed the microphone at Mai Ding, “The theme of Storybrooke this time is magic, do you believe in magic?”

“If I say I believe it, you'll laugh at me behind my back for being stupid but I choose not to!” Mai Ding has a smug look on his face like he's seen it all coming.

“Okay, that's it.” Xia Qi and the cameraman conclude at a distance from Mai Ding: “What I just said was from a patient who hasn't seen a doctor yet, so don't take it seriously.” After that, they hurried out of there.

This time they came to a quiet place, Xia Qi began the introduction as usual: “Now where I am is the best place to rest, if you are tired of shopping, you can take a break here, look, there is also a cake vendor here, each cake looks very delicious, boss, did you make all these?”.”

“Mmmh.” the clean-cut boss blocked the camera with his hand: “Please don't film me.”

“Why?”

“I'm not good at these things, either, nor, for that matter, with strangers.”

“So the boss is an introvert, we're just doing an interview, so, in return, we'll buy your cake.”

When he heard about the cake, the owner thought about it but seemed to change his mind: “Only for a short interview.”

“Well, I see you're the only one who sells food here. Why did you choose this place?”

“Because I didn't get a sales permit.”

“You're not running an illegal business! And you're here because you're afraid of being caught by the security guards!” Xia Qi couldn't help but say, the boss was upset, “What illegal business, do you have proof? Besides... I've already got a permit for you.” Xia Qi believed him and looked at the name on the billboard next to the cake, it's Moka, so if anything happens, I can report it to the police.

“I see your cakes are beautiful, you must have a lot of people buying them.”

“It's a lot of cake, so you should try some.” Moka, with a vague expression, handed the cake to Xia Qi, who smelled it and opened his mouth.

I'll eat your stupid -ss and die... You'll die if you eat it.

There it is again, that voice, whoever it is, don't let yourself find it.

Xia Qi looked at the cake, handed him over to the photographer: “I'm full now, you eat.”

The photographer took it, put it directly into his mouth and for just a second, the photographer went pale and stared at Moka: “What do I have against you? You're putting shit in it.”

Moka pressed his hands on the table: “It's you who have a grudge against me, why do you all talk like that about what I make.”

Xia Qi rounded up, “May I ask if you will eat what you make yourself?”

“What's the problem, I let my friends taste it.”

“Then your friend's life must not be long in this world.”

“Thanks for worrying, they're all alive and well! I don't want to do this interview, go away.”

“I haven't even started the interview yet, so please cooperate, do you believe in magic?”

“Everything I make with my heart, I make with magic.”

“Sorry, you may not have heard my question clearly, I meant magic, not compulsion.”

Moka stared at Sha Qi, “You ass-dealing journalist, get out of here!” Moka, who seemed like an introvert a moment ago, has now become a little punk and it turns out that not being good at talking to strangers doesn't mean she's the shy type.

Xia Qi and the cameraman were chased away and had to find somewhere else to film, when suddenly Xia Qi directed the cameraman to hurry up and film and whispered to the camera, “Audience, please look carefully at the bench behind me on the left, there are not only rides in Storybrooke, there is also a bear, which seems to have been tamed by humans, sitting on the chair and playing games.”

The bear looked up at Xia Qi: “I am human.”

“This bear says it's human.”

“Your expression was rude, okay?”

Xia Qi tried to tread as lightly as possible for fear of disturbing the bear, he approached slowly, “A bear should be hibernating this time of year, why would it be here, let's find out.”

The bear smashes at Xia Qi: “I'm a man and I have a name and my name is Cobb, not Bear!”

“So you are human.”

“You look disappointed.”

“Then why are you dressed as a bear?”

“I'm just dressed for the cold.” Cobb's voice almost popped out of his teeth.

“Can we do an interview while we're at it?” asked Xia Qi, as Cobb looked at them, leaning back.” asked Xia Qi and Cobb looked at them, leaning back in his chair, “Well hurry up, I don't want to waste too much energy in the winter.”

“So it's because it's in hibernation.”

“Are you here for an interview, or to pick a fight.”

“Of course I'm here for the interview.” a professional smile crept back onto Xia Qi's face, “So let me ask you a few questions, do you believe in magic?”

Cobb scoffed at this childish question, “No, I only believe what my eyes see.”

“So you're a realist.”

“I'm living in reality, what else would I be if I wasn't a realist.”

Xia Qi nodded, continuing to ask, “And may I ask what you like to eat on a regular basis.”

“Anything.”

“And what do you fear most.”

“Summer.”

“Why.”

“Because of the heat, my life is in danger.”

“So that's it, then...” Xia Qi tried to ask but Cobb cut him off. “What the hell do you want from me, this is just pure chitchat? I've got nothing to say to you.” Xia Qi nodded and said to the cameraman, “Make a note of it, being realists, not picky eaters, enemies in the summer, bad tempers are all bear habits.”

“You're just here to pick on me!”

Leaving the animal area, Xia Qi and the photographer discussed, the previous interviews seemed to have too much impact on Storybrooke's image, Xia Qi pushed up his glasses: “Let's find a lady this time.”

“Who called me?”

Xia Qi heard the voice but did not turn back, usually will voluntarily admit that he is a lady that is definitely not a lady, it is better not to take care of, he pretended not to hear and continued to say to the photographer: “Let's go over there to find out if there are any ladies.”

“I'm here.”

“Let's go a little further. As soon as he lifted his foot, he was grabbed by a hand on his shoulder, “Would you like me to check your ears and eyes, the lady you're looking for is right behind you?” Caught, Xia Qi knew he couldn't hide, so he turned around and looked at the lady who called herself a lady.

“Well, let's interview you.”

“Does it embarrass you much?”

“No, let's do it then.”

“Don't try to get rid of me in one or two sentences.”

“Well,” being seen through, Xia Qi had to ask her some everyday questions to get rid of her: “May I ask your name.”

“Shan Ju.”

“Age.”

“16 years old.”

“But you look...”

“16 years old.”

“Well.”

“Any special hobbies in general?”

“Embroidering, enjoying the scenery, cultivating the body.” Shan Ju said shyly, her cheeks flushed, Xia Qi stared at her redness, this woman, even her redness can be fake.

“What's so particularly scary about that?”

“Cockroaches, I'm afraid of them, I scream at the first sight.”

But I think you look like a man who stomped on a cockroach, Xia Qi thought and didn't say anything.

“Do you believe in magic?”

“I believe in magic and fairies and all that, so dreamy, every girl's dream.”

“You know this is an interview, you could at least tell the truth!!” Xia Qi finally couldn't hold back, Shan Ju narrowed her eyes, “You mean I'm lying?”

“Ask your conscience.”

“Really? Where do I go to ask my conscience? I don't remember having such a thing, so let me borrow your conscience.” Shan Ju stretched out her hand, as if she really wanted to take out something called conscience from Xia Qi's body, Xia Qi said busy, “Surely a real lady, as far as I know, all ladies have no conscience.”

“Good to know, this is boring, I'm done.” Then she left them and disappeared.

Xia Qi started to worry about where he was going to shoot next, hoping that he wouldn't meet any more strange people, when a voice behind him sounded, “What are you guys doing?” Xia Qi turned around and saw a boy staring at them with a curious face.

“Interviewing.”

“Interview for what?”

“Uh, interviewing people if they believe in magic.” Xia Qi replied and the boy tilted his head back and asked Xia Qi, “And do you believe in it?”

“It's just that this interview is about magic but generally speaking, even children don't believe in it anymore.” Xia Qi spoke his mind and the boy nodded and asked, “Is magic a beautiful thing?”

It was a very strange question but Xia Qi answered it anyway, because the boy's expression was very serious and Xia Qi had the feeling that for the first time today, someone was taking his work seriously.

“It should be considered a beautiful thing.”

“Then I believe.”

“Why?”

“No why, I just believe in all things good and if magic is good, then I believe in magic.”

“This logic seems a bit strange.” Xia Qi was puzzled and so was the boy: “What's weird, you're asking if I believe it, so that means it's my personal thoughts and feelings.”

“Today I've heard a lot of strange answers and you're the first to seriously believe it.”

“Could it be that there's something wrong with the way you're asking and if magic is something that isn't good, I'd say no, so how about asking someone who's been there before, if they believe in good.”

“You think there would be a different answer?”

“I'm sure there will be a different answer.”

“You're quite the optimist.”

The boy smiled a white smile, “But some people always call me too optimistic, so you work well, I won't bother you anymore, um, that...”

“My name is Xia Qi.”

“So Xia Qi, byebye, oh, by the way, my name is Guo Zhi.”

“Byebye.”

This time, he wanted to target on couples, after all, it was work, even if the romantic atmosphere was intentional, he had to create it.

Xia Qi locked his eyes on a couple wearing wedding rings, the woman has a beautiful face but the man can match this face, he walked over, just opened his mouth, the woman touched the cigarette from the bag and put it on her lips, while polishing the lighter, while looking at Xia Qi: “Kid, go away.”

Xia Qi instinctively backed away and the man next to the woman took the cigarette off her lips: “This is the first one today.”

“It's always quitting.”

“Don't tell me it's no use.”

“Boring, let's get down to business, I'm still getting my son a Christmas present this year, you hired Santa Claus to support the left, you hired a terrible guy last year.”

“You have no right to accuse me of what you gave me for Christmas.”

“What do you know?” As Lan Yin's hand took Zuo Si's arm and walked past Xia Qi, Xia Qi could only focus on the others, so he didn't mess with those two.

That couple in the front looks good, very young, should make a good interview.

“Hello, may I interview you?”

“Why are you interviewing us? Is the global warming? Is it the end of the world?”

“No, we're...” The guy doesn't even listen to Xia Qi and turns to the girl.” See, Anna, I told you we'd all die sooner or later, so let's talk seriously about dying together before it's too late.”

“If you want to die, die yourself, Guang Li.”

Guang Li's paralyzed face was very serious: “Don't joke, how could I possibly be willing to let you live, I'm letting you die for your own good.”

“I'm really touched,” she said.” Anna said already raised her foot, Guang Li did not mean to dodge and he caught the kick with a steady belly: “Well, the fight is over, let's get down to business, how we will die.”

Xia Qi can't find any sense of existence in front of them anymore, they completely ignored themselves, is there any normal couple? Xia Qi stopped acting recklessly and searched everywhere. A couple saw the cameraman walking over and gestured sweetly with a V. What are you filming? Two dogs.”

“I don't know, how about a confession for the camera.”

“Well.”

They stood facing each other, gazing deeply: “I love you, Dasan Liu.”

“I love you too, Zhang Ergu.”

Xia Qi stopped the two: “Please don't interfere with my interview.”

“Don't you want to interview couples? We are.”

“But your names...”

“What's wrong with our name? We're just looking down on people. Who cares?” Liu Dashan and Zhang Ergu left holding hands, there was another couple also holding hands, Xia Qi no matter what, walked over and asked: “Are you two lovers?”

The boy nods, shakes the other boy's hand tightly.

“Name please?”

“I'm Xiao Jue, he's Yang Zuo.”

“You look so happy.”

“Well, we met at Christmas, so it's kind of an anniversary, right?” Xiao Jue looked at Yang Zuo and Yang Zuo nodded.

Finally, a normal couple.

After interviewing these people for the time being, Xia Qi was too tired to move, sitting on an animal shaped chair to rest, he tilted his head back and drank a Coke, a calm voice appeared next to him, “Finished the interview?”

The coke spewed out of his mouth, he thought it was another illusion, he looked over his shoulder and saw a woman sitting next to him.

“It's you, you just yelled at me a few times.”

“It's called a voice-over.”

“What do you mean,” Xia Qi was stunned for a few seconds then realized: “Are you...”

“Won't you interview me?”

“And do you believe in magic?” asked Xia Qi perfunctorily, the woman said almost without thinking, “I've seen magic.” This answer was not expected by Xia Qi but he continued to ask curiously, “For example?”

“For example, when I write something, I think there are no typos, I read it once and there are no typos and then when I put it online and read it again, the typos show up is this weirdness is not magic.”

Xia Qi waved his hands vigorously: “No, no, don't use magic as an excuse for you to be careless and give people the wrong perspective!”

“If it's not magic, how do you explain the phenomenon.”

“Didn't I just explain that? It's you, la-la-la-la-la! Don't control my words! The creator is amazing!”

“The creator? Actually, lately I've been thinking that your world is real and that I was created to fulfill your needs.” The woman said calmly, her every decision and her every thought sudden.

Xia Qi still waved his hand, “Don't you dare subvert the worldview!!”

“Have you read 'Sophie's World'? In it, the characters escape from the author's words, knowing that they were created by the author's consciousness, that the author always knows their future before they do but they escape anyway.”

Xia Qi was shaken by the woman's words and asked, “If I want to run away, I can?”

“If you're not happy with me, I'm going to have to change the beginning of the sentence, about a suit-wearing, bipedal reporter in a wheelchair underneath the Storybrooke sign.”

“You're threatening me, breaking my legs if I run away!”

“It's not a break, it's a birth defect.”

“I'm very happy with the way things are going, thank you.”

“That's good.”

Xia Qi cleared her throat, pushed her glasses up and suddenly said, “There's something else I want to ask you.”

“Say it.”

“Why aren't any of them wearing glasses, of all of them, why aren't any of them wearing glasses, do you have a problem with us wearing glasses?!!”

“No problem, it's just a hobby. Dissatisfaction?”

“Discontent!”

“You're the only one who's supposed to feel special.”

Xia Qi was flattered, “Are you going to open another... for me?”

“Don't dream, your function is only to spit.”

Xia Qi finally threw the microphone that he tried to throw many times hard at the woman's face, the microphone flew and flew and flew into the sky, Xia Qi pointed at the microphone: “Why did the microphone not hit you but flew into the sky, in the end you are still in control!”

The woman stood up and turned her back on Xia Qi, “I had three more articles waiting for me to do something before I went to fulfill my capricious choice but now I'm here, how much time do you think it took me to get here, does this count as you controlling me and also, I don't think your work is over yet, journalist.”

The microphone that flew to the sky flew back to Xia Qi's hand, Xia Qi went crazy: “Don't add some strange and unrealistic things, I'm not used to seeing the microphone flying in the sky! I'm not used to seeing microphones flying in the sky!”

And then, all over Storybrooke, there was a chorus of names being called.

“Yan~~”

“An-Ziyan!”

“Chen Ge.”

“Zhi Li.”

“Wei Ye.”

“Shi Xi!”

Su Xiaomi ran towards Yan Yan, grabbed his wrist and dragged him forward: "Yan~~ Someone just bullied me, help me to beat him, he just belittled my acting skills and my lifetime of great achievements, can you tolerate that?!”

“If I can put up with your acting, what can I not put up with?”

"Right, even you think this is acting and not very unprofessional cosplay on my part," Su Xiaomi will always interpret Yan Yan's words in his own favor but Yan Yan doesn't even bother to point that out anymore, or he's just given up.

Su Xiaomi continued to speak incessantly, “I'll perform what I just performed again, and you'll be the judge." In the place where people are coming and going Su Xiaomi says she wants to perform, Yan Yan calmly feels 100 yuan in his pocket, Su Xiaomi was like seeing a lion tamer with food in hand, he jumped over and hugged Yan Yan's hand that took the money: "Money again, money again, why do you give me money every time, people will be suspicious of our relationship."

“No, forget it.” Su, who received the money, still refused to come down and hugged Yan Yan, "Let them be suspicious."

Yan Yan patted Su Xiaomi's butt: “What do you want to eat.”

“Everything... I want to eat...”

Mai Ding got tired of waiting and lectured An-Ziyan, “An-Ziyan! Why are you so late, I told you not to sleep in, when will you get rid of your bad habits so I don't have to worry so much.”

“I slept in just to make you worry more.”

“Then I won't worry about it!” Mai Ding held his hands, An-Ziyan shrugged: “If you won't worry then it's okay for me to sleep in.”

“Don't beat around the bush! You know how long I've been waiting here? Would you like to get back at me for lying to you last time? Don't beat around the bush, I'm ready for it.”

“I'm not such a cheapskate, I've forgiven you.”

As they walked side by side, Mai Ding didn't trust An-Ziyan at all, his trust was worn to powder and he kept observing, every move An-Ziyan made seemed suspicious.

“I ask one last time, is there really no revenge?”

“I've changed my mind, let's get even.”

Mai Ding stepped back: “What, what revenge.” An-Ziyan grabbed Mai Ding's jacket and dragged him towards her, sizing up Mai Ding's face: “I'll think about how to get even and where to kiss.” Mai Ding tried to break An-Ziyan and scolded him: “It's broad daylight, there are people everywhere, what do you want to do, check your behavior!”

“The more you talk, the less I want to behave myself.”

“Wait...”

Moka's nose was better than a police dog's and as soon as the sweet smell entered his nose, he knew the man in his heart was close, he didn't even need to look up, he was busy decorating the pastry: “Did you get the permit?” Chen Ge leaned against the counter: “What permit.”

“Didn't you go and apply for a permit for me?”

“Moka, you have to wake up, this is the real world, people are going to die.”

“It's not like what I'm making is killing anyone! Someone else just bought it!”

Chen Ge looked underground and Moka asked, “What are you looking for.”

“The body of that man.”

“You pineapple seller, that's enough!” Moka pushed Chen Ge's arm lightly, the cream on his hand accidentally stained his sleeve, Chen Ge stared at the sleeve, Moka scowled and reluctantly apologized: “I know you're a germaphobe, I'll wipe it off for you, don't worry!” The sweet smell of the wipes came back into his consciousness and Moka couldn't help but lean in closer.

“Are you a dog?”

“What do you care?” Moka went back to rubbing, Chen Ge's wrist turned, his beautiful fingers caressed Moka's face and then he squeezed it gently: “Come on, don't rub, I'm not a fetishist.”

“Zhi Li, help me pick up that video game off the floor.” Cobb says to the new guy, who's just arrived and he picks up the game and sits next to Cobb, both of them slouched against the back of the chair and then he looks up at the sky and says, “Hey.”

“What for.”

“When's Santa Claus coming?” Cobb was dumbfounded by the question and it took him several seconds to ask, “You think there's a Santa Claus? I didn't know you had such a sweet side.” Cobb's words were barbed.

“Santa Claus, that's him, in the red suit.”

“Right.”

“Fat, white-bearded.”

“Right.”

“Special delivery of condoms.”

“Right... No! No!! Where do you get all your common sense, Santa Claus is for children's gifts.”

“Gives Condoms for adults after giving gifts for the kids?” Zhi Li asked, puzzled.

“There is no such thing as a condom gifts!!”

“I've been getting condoms from Santa since I was 16.”

“Don't you ever put Christmas and that word together again and don't you ever defile Santa Claus!!”

“That can defile you.”

Cobb wrapped up tightly in his clothes: “Don't let me consume any more life force on such a cold day, you can't kill me in winter, if you don't believe me, I'm wearing thick clothes, it won't hurt.” Zi Li’s head tilted: “If it doesn't hurt, why should I hit you.” And he reached out and dug his hand into Cobb's shirt and Cobb fluttered like a fish and cried out, “Cold, cold, get your hand out of me!”

“You're the one who told me to try.”

Tired from moving around in his thick clothes, Cobb gasped, “Give me a break,” and leaned his heavy body against the back of the chair again, Zhi Li pulled on his arm, Cobb's head rested on Zhi Li's and Zhi Li took out his cell phone to take a picture.” Then he leaned his heavy body against the back of the chair again, Zhi Li pulled his arm and Cobb's head rested on Zhi Li's and Zhi Li took out his cell phone and took a picture. Cobb asks, bewildered, “What are you doing?”

“Taking a picture and send it to Cobb, there's a bear leaning on me.”

“You want to fight, don't you!!”

Shan Ju and Wei Ye entered the haunted house together and as soon as they were surrounded by darkness, Shan Ju's claws reached out to Wei Ye, who grabbed them: “What are you doing?”

“As soon as it gets dark, I want to touch you.”

“Where are you some kind of pervert?”

“Of course I got from you pervert, it's so rare to be here, no one's around, it's dark, isn't it the perfect time to be a pervert?”

“If it was all your kind do in the haunted house, it'd be closed down.”

“It doesn't matter.” Shan Ju leaned toward Wei Ye, smiling softly: “Just a touch.”

“Just a little? Where do I touch?” Wei Ye's voice was low in Shan Ju's ear, ticklish, teasing and as soon as Wei Ye made the first move, Shan Ju's cheeks began to heat up as she bounced back.

“Well, excuse me for disturbing you...” The ghosts next to them made noises and the ghosts who were trying to scare them had to form a circle in the darkness and watch them because of the conversation they were having.

“Shi Xi!” Every time Guo Zhi called Shi Xi's name it was always full of joy, like a light song.

“Shut up.”

“Do you believe in magic?”

“This is a question from my lower IQ.” Shi Xi splayed his fingers, Guo Zhi fetched a pen from his bag and handed it to him, “What would you do if you had magic?”

“Use magic to keep you from talking about such impractical things.”

“It's a waste to use magic on me, you can do other things you like with it, like writing with your mind or something.” Guo Zhi crouched down in front of Shi Xi, smiling shallowly, not caring if Shi Xi replied or not and said, “If I had magic, I would give it to you and let you do what you like.” Shi Xi tapped Guo Zhi on the head with a pen, then zipped up his jacket: “I say again, there's no magic in this world, remember it well with your stupid brain.”

“What if I can't remember?”

“Then I will it until you remember.”

“If I can't remember for the rest of my life...”

“Don't you understand? I'll say it until you remember.”

Christmas music plays overhead, making their hearts beat the beat softly.

The woman put her hands in her shirt pockets: “Does one person meeting another count as magic.”

Xia Qi took a long pause and instead of answering the question posed the question, “And will you let me meet magic?”

From then on, Xia Qi lived happily ever after with a pig.

“Don't you match me with anyone!!”

The woman tsked impatiently, “What a bother.”

From then on, Xia Qi lived happily ever after with the most beautiful pig in the pigsty.

“I won't be happy at all!”

The cameraman pointed the camera at Xia Qi, Xia Qi straightened his clothes: “Friends of the audience, this Christmas is here for you, I hope you all have a happy Christmas, I'm Xia Qi, I don't live happily ever after with pigs, if I still show up, I'll see you then.”

“I'll show up again, won't I?” Xia Qi turned to the woman.

After that, Xia Qi disappeared.

“Will you stop playing with me?”



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 175 Special Chapter 7: Me and You When We Were Kids (2)Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 177 Special Chapter 9: Wicked Park

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive