Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 171 Special Chapter 5: Second Letter of Repentance (2)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 171: Second Letter of Repentance (2)

“The PR Department represents the image of the entire company and I don't need to stress that, if the image of the PR Department is bad, what will people think of us now that we have a rat's nest of internal, recalcitrant, and repeated problems that have seriously endangered the PR department's image problem. It can no longer be left unchecked, and an internal notice sanction must now be made for rat shit?” Even though An-Ziyan didn't name names, everyone knew who An-Ziyan was talking about and they turned their attention to Mai Ding, who just wanted to throw himself into the river.

Feng Feimeng stepped on her heels next to An-Ziyan, forced back the urge to laugh, and said seriously, “The company's Public Relations Department has issued a notice to Mr. Mai Ding, who has been found guilty of personal misconduct. He has been found guilty of having a number of women shouting at him, attempting to molest Mr. Wang's daughter, Wang Xiyuan, harassing the girlfriends of clients who have business dealings with the company and insulting the cleaning lady. This notice is posted on the front door of the PR Department as a warning to Mai Ding and his colleagues. 1, and other co-workers are warned, and we hope that this will be a lesson to you not to follow the evil path of Mai Ding, 2, Mai Ding needs to pay $300 to the PR department fine to compensate all of his co-workers who were unfortunately victimized by his misfortune, 3. Mai Ding needs to write a letter of repentance within one day to be posted with this notice. 4. Mai Ding also needs to sincerely think of Manager On for his actions and ask for his forgiveness. Notice is hereby given." 

What's more, what's left to live for! When he finished speaking, he was about to open his mouth when Feng Feimeng continued: “If you are not satisfied with this punishment or are unwilling to comply with it, please pack your things and go to the Finance Department to settle your wages and leave the company.”

  Mai Ding felt like he was going to vomit blood, this is so cruel, this is so cruel, he sent all his hatred to An-Ziyan, he will go home tonight and put poison in his food, if he doesn't die then he will die! If not, it'll be his death! Every time he's bullied in the office he says he'll go home and do whatever he wants, Mai Ding overestimates himself, he'll go home in a position no higher than the office.

“Do you have a problem with that, Mai Ding? Now you speak your grievances.”

“NO!!!!!”

Ignoring the tears of laughter from his colleagues, Mai Ding started to write the letter of repentance on his computer, it had been a long time since he had written the first one, which, if he remembered correctly, was about how to respect his husband and he had vowed not to put up with this humiliation again but the second one was even more humiliating. Mai Ding bit his nails, writing a letter of repentance would be an admission of guilt, no, this letter of repentance must not be written. As you know, the company has been very busy, so I can't do it for you, so I'll give you ten yuan.”

“Even if I don't write it, An-Ziyan can't really fire me, it's just a joke.”

“You've been publicly punished. If you don't comply, you'll be disregarding office discipline and An-Ziyan's authority and will have to...” Fan Shaojun raised his face from the document: “And I've heard that An-Ziyan wants to get rid of you, so be sensible, or else...” Both of them omitted the rest of their words in an inscrutable manner and Mai Ding became agitated: “Who told you that? It's a rumor!”

“Listen to what he said himself.”

“An-Ziyan? How dare he...” Mai Ding forcibly retracted the words that had almost escaped his lips: “How dare he fire me without going through General Manager Wang?”

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, you say that as if Wang really likes you.”

“Wang and Yan hate you,” he concluded with a gleeful finality.” The sound of his voice and the content of his words depressed Mai Ding, who stared at the blinking cursor on his computer, tapping his fingers on the keyboard with unusually heavy fingers.

written repentance

Dear Public Relations Manager An:

Today, I am writing this letter of repentance with guilt and painful remorse to express to you and to all of you in the Public Relations Department my deep remorse for my disgusting and debauched behavior and my determination not to repeat it.

I'm not making excuses, my family has put too much pressure on me to behave in such a beastly manner and bring shame to the PR Department. I'm a kind and honest person, I've done a lot of good things and prevented a lot of bad things but I don't want to talk about it but I used to participate in the school's cultural performance and was unanimously voted by all my classmates as the study committee member and now I'm misunderstood...


Mai Ding was typing rapidly, not a letter of repentance but a letter of self-praise and An-Ziyan was standing behind him at some point, staring at the text on the computer screen.

“What have you written.” Mai Ding, startled, threw himself over the screen, like a student being seen writing a love letter and fidgeted: “It's not... it's not finished, don't read it yet.”

“Remember, I'm asking you to write a confession.” He put his hand on the back of Mai Ding's chair with a terrifying expression and attitude: “If you don't want to write it properly, then leave.” Anyone could see that he was really angry and Mai Ding was startled but did he really think that he had ruined the PR Department's image? While Mai Ding was distracted, An-Ziyan's fingers on the back of Mai Ding's chair became restless and Mai Ding burst out laughing and stood up.

“You think I'm joking with you?” An-Ziyan's expression became more serious and his colleagues looked at him with incomprehensible eyes.” An-Ziyan grunted, glanced at Mai Ding, who bowed and walked away. Mai Ding sat down hard, resisted the urge to pull the knife out of his heart, deleted the self-praise part of his confession and began to rewrite it.

written repentance

Dear Public Relations Manager Ann:

Today, I am writing this letter of repentance with guilt and painful remorse to express to you and to all of you in the Public Relations Department my deep remorse for my disgusting and debauched behavior and my determination not to repeat it.

Since I joined the company, I am no longer a representative of myself but also a representative of the PR Department and the entire company's image, I shouldn't have molested innocent women, I was a villain who wouldn't even let the cleaning lady go, now that I know my mistake, I feel ashamed of my shamelessness, I shouldn't have lost control of myself, I shouldn't have toyed with women and I shouldn't have had feelings for the cleaning lady. 

I was wrong, I was really wrong. Please forgive me. I will make amends, obey the rules and start a new life. Please watch over me so I don't embarrass the PR Department or the company again.

I'm a scum! I'm a scum! I'm an animal!

Are you satisfied? If not, I'll die!

Repentant: Mai Ding


Mai Ding's face was as grievous as that of a convicted criminal and he wrote with blood and tears, secretly marking another mark against An-Ziyan, who would take revenge but not now, he would surely plot another revenge.

The letter of repentance and the letter of disciplinary action were posted in the most obvious place in the PR Department, where every person who entered the PR Department would stop for a moment to read the contents of the two pieces of paper and then look at Mai Ding, who wanted to emigrate to a distant place and a distant place must be a place of refuge.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 170 Special Chapter 5: Second Letter of Repentance (1)Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 172 Special Chapter 6: Extra important (1)

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive