Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 172 Special Chapter 6: Extra important (1)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 172: Extra important (1)

Pushing open the window, fresh air coming in, a blue sky overhead, white clouds laboriously moving very slowly with the wind. Mai Ding was taking deep breaths, the weather was too good for him to resist the motion to go for a walk, and he then made it very clear to the An-Ziyan: "How about we go for a walk by the river?" 

“Not good.” Mai Ding didn't care about An-Ziyan's answer, he picked him up and dragged him away: “Let's go.” Strangely enough, he was always able to pull him along easily. On the way out, Ziyan grabbed his car keys and Mai Ding grabbed them: “We can walk to the river, take a walk to get some exercise, young people need a strong body.” He patted An-Ziyan's chest. An-Ziyan held out his hand and told Mai Ding to hand over the car keys, "I'm working out in case you can't take it anymore.”

“Why do you always manage to steer the conversation in a downward spiral.”

“You're not a virgin anymore. What's the point of pretending to be innocent?”

“Can't a man be pure if he's not a virgin? It's unbecoming, immoral, to say such taboo subjects in broad daylight.”

“You've done a lot of what you call taboo, immoral things.”

“You forced me to do it.”

“I forced you to scream for more?...” Mai Ding covered An-Ziyan's mouth.” Don't say those two evil words!” He gave the keys back to An-Ziyan. “Do whatever you want.”

They still drove down to the river, the temperature was just right, the calm surface was occasionally rippled by the wind, and the path was paved with stones along the riverbank On it sat several painters who made their living by painting portraits of people, and as Mai Ding stood watching from a short distance, the painter's hands were amazing, the ordinary The figure on the white paper is gradually outlined by a line, probably to please the customers, and the person on the paper is more than the one in front of the easel. of better looking in person, and Mai Ding stared unseeingly; he had never painted a portrait before, and if he paid them a few yuans more, would he put himself The painting is even more handsome than An-Ziyan's, and it just so happens that the new home lacks a bit of art, so you can hang your portrait in the living room...

“Your face is a waste of paper.” As if seeing through Mai Ding's thoughts, An-Ziyan poured cold water on him and pushed An-Ziyan's arm lightly: “My face is a waste of paper!”

“If you want, I can help you draw me.” An-Ziyan's kind offer was never a good thing, Mai Ding was no fool and he very firmly refused: “If I was stupid enough to let you draw me, I'd be pissed off on the spot and you'd definitely draw me like a monster.”

“Even I don't believe it?”

“Just because it's you, I don't believe it!”

“Did I do anything to you?”

“You've done nothing to me! Don't talk about it, I don't want to think about the sad and painful past. I'll never paint you anyway, don't even think about it.” Mai Ding went straight to the painters, stroked his chin wondering which lucky painter to give his precious first experience to and after a long time didn't come up with anything, so he asked An-Ziyan, who was always intuitive and could be trusted with that.” Which one do you think would be better to paint for me?” He probably would have said whatever but Mai Ding was wrong, An-Ziyan waved his chin at the one at the far end, Mai Ding looked over and there wasn't a single customer in front of the painter.

“I don't think he's got any business, so I'm sure he can paint.”

“Your face is the same as anyone's.”

“Don't humiliate my face anymore! Then you'll have to wait for me, not to get impatient, not to rush me and not to rush the painter.” Mai Ding looked a little nervous about his first portrait and An-Ziyan said, “Trouble.”

There was no stool in front of the painter, so Mai Ding pulled a stool from the side and sat in front of his easel, not paying too much attention just now, he realized that the painter was actually quite good looking, like one of those punky boys in the movies but his face was paralyzed and expressionless and what was most strange to Mai Ding, now that the weather wasn't so hot, was that the painter was wearing a pair of flip-flops and he... Aren't you cold?

“Hey, you're in my way.” The painter looked at Mai Ding and said, with such an attitude towards his only customer, no wonder he was out of business, the corners of Mai Ding's rigid mouth curled upwards, keeping the corners of his mouth civilized and polite: “I want to paint a portrait.”

The painter didn't say a word, he replaced the paper and Mai Ding plucked up the courage to ask: “Well... Please make me look good, modify my features if you want, like my nose and eyes.” Mai Ding showed An-Ziyan to the painter and that's not proper. The painter took the brush and drew on the paper and said: “You have to consider about plastic surgery.”

It was so rude that Mai Ding wanted to kick the painter to death but being the wimp that he was, he could only complain and now it was too late to change him. Ten minutes later, since Mai Ding couldn't see, he asked An-Ziyan eagerly, “How's the painting going?”

 An-Ziyan seemed quite satisfied with the painter: “It's very practical.” What do you mean it's practical? When Mai Ding tried to stand up, the painter said unhappily: “Don't move.”

I was gonna give him a few more bucks but with that attitude, I don't think so, because after ten minutes, the guy next to Mai Ding has been replaced twice and he's not finished yet.

“Is the painting done?”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk.” That's An-Ziyan, he's with the painter!

When it finally ended, Mai Ding eagerly received the painting, the painting was really good and really very practical but not hung in the living room but hung in the hearth after his own death, Mai Ding was so angry that his hands trembled: “I can't get enough of the portrait!”

“I only paint portraits.”

What a portrait!!

“Look around and you'll get used to it.” An-Ziyan Ziyan was gloating.

“An-Ziyan! I'm the one who married you, who are you helping?” Mai Ding lost control of his voice, he looked worriedly at the painter but he didn't have any special reaction to his relationship with An-Ziyan. You're going to paint it yourself, and you're not happy with it, and if you're going to be so strange-tempered, watch out for me firing you."

“You, you're using me as a boss again!”

“You don't have to be a boss to be on your back.”

Don't talk nasty in front of others with impunity! Mai Ding's face burned, he just wanted to get out of here quickly, it was bad luck and he asked the painter in a huff, “How much?”

“Five hundred yuans.”

“How much did you say?” Mai Ding thought he'd misheard.

“Five hundred yuans.”

“You say it's a scam, people charge tens of yuans, you charge $500.”

“It'll be worth a fortune when I'm dead.” The painter said with a rather insensitive face, a reason Mai Ding couldn't recognize: “How many years would I have to wait?”

“It won't take long, you're as small a human being as I am, you could be dead on your way out tomorrow, maybe not tomorrow, maybe the next minute, it's perfectly normal. It's perfectly normal.”

“Don't curse me! Look at An-Ziyan, he's cursing me to death and he's blackmailing me, so let's curse him together.” Before An-Ziyan can answer, Mai Ding turns to the painter again: “Be careful, I... My husband's a great guy, so if you're willing to make it cheaper, we'll let it go and I'll give you a hundred already.” Anyway, it's all been said and done, so there's no need to hide anything. The painter looked up, not at Mai Ding but at An-Ziyan and Mai Ding realized that there had been no conversation between An-Ziyan and the painter up to now.

“Willing to marry this Freak, you are a man of great courage and devotion.” His expression was serious, not joking and Mai Ding inhaled deeply, “Who are you calling Freak, look at me, I'm a man!”

“Willing to marry this male freak, you are a man of great courage and devotion.” The painter changed only one word and repeated the whole sentence and when a stranger said that, Mai Ding was furious, he didn't care about civility when he was in an agitated mood: “You're finished, you've offended us, I don't want to argue with you, I'll hit not only you but your girlfriend as well.”

An-Ziyan finally spoke up, “Mai Ding.”

“Well, you tell me, what do we do with him.”

“Tip him an extra $100, I think he's honest.”

Before murdering the outsiders, it's more important to murder your own husband.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 171 Special Chapter 5: Second Letter of Repentance (2)Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 173 Special Chapter 6: Extra Important (2)

Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive