Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 170 Special Chapter 5: Second Letter of Repentance (1)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 170: Second Letter of Repentance (1)

Mai Ding didn't have time to make breakfast today so he bought some random food on the way, the hot soybean milk was still a bit hot, so he had to take it to the office first but before he could sit down, he was bumped into by Feng Feimeng, who was in a hurry to get something and the soybean milk spilled on the floor.

He frowned and looked down at the bottom of the floor, “It's early in the morning and I'm in a bad mood.”

You're the one who put me in a bad mood early in the morning! A cup of soy milk makes you feel bad?

“It was Feng Feimeng who hit me, that's why... That's why...”

“You can't even hold things steady, so what can you do.”

“I...”

“You what, you like to talk back?”


“No.” 

An-Ziyan looked askance at Mai Ding, walked into the office and Guo Ping directed Mai Ding: “Look what you've done and clean up the office.” 

"What did I do? Did I kill someone or set a fire? I just spilled soy milk on the floor.”

“Stop making excuses and clean up.”

“Feimeng hit me. Why do I have to clean up alone?” Mai Ding's no longer a newcomer, he's got thicker skin.

“Feimeng is a woman, are you? If you'll castrate yourself and I'll admit you're a woman, then there's no need to clean.”

“If I castrate myself for a cup of soy milk, I'm an idiot and I've got not job .”

“Then go ask the cleaning lady to come and clean up.” 

Mai Ding couldn't argue with the fact that he resented the fact that he had to come to work now. To be fair, it's only fair that he should be resentful, because that's what he gets. After cursing An-Ziyan for a few minutes, Mai Ding called security and found the cleaning lady on another floor, who was cleaning the windows with her strong arms.” The chubby lady turned back with a fierce look on her face: “Which department are you from?”

“Public Relations.” The lady's face turned as red as a publicist's and she shouted, “Didn't I just clean the Public Relations Department? Why is it dirty again? You think you're so big just because you're an employee, that you can look down on us for cleaning, that you can't respect the work we've done? You think you can look down on us and disrespect our work?” She just pushed Mai Ding with her hand and he fell back a few steps, a coward who was terrified by her strength.

“I didn't mean that, you misunderstood me!”

“So you didn't come to me to ask me to clean up again?” That's exactly what he thought but he didn't dare to say it now, so he changed his mind: “I wanted to borrow your mop and clean up after myself.” He should not have been in such a hurry, otherwise he wouldn't have rubbed his arm against the lady's magnificent breasts and the lady screamed like a pig, “What are you doing to me, you little rascal!”

“No, it was, it was an accident...” Mai Ding waved his hands to explain and the lady clung to her arms: “Don't you come near me again!”

“Don't shout so loud, listen to me...”

“Come and see, a hooligan!” the lady shouted even louder and Mai Ding had to pick up the mop and flee in disgrace. He was relieved to be back in the PR Department but he was naive enough to think that nothing had happened and the cleaning lady's mouth spreads like crazy. If you don't want to work in the company, we want to but you've given the whole PR Department a bad name.”

“What's wrong with me?” Mai Ding had just cleaned the floor of soy milk when he was inexplicably accused and Feng Feimeng hung up the phone: “How dare you ask me, even the cleaning lady?”

“Oh my God.” Fan Shaojun exaggeratedly held his forehead.

“How long have you been in peace, haven't you learned your lesson about the Japanese restaurant lady? You've got a good appetite, even for a cleaning lady.”

“It was a misunderstanding!”

“Do you think we'll believe what you have to say about your character? Take off your name tag from now on and don't let anyone know you're from the PR Department, I beg you.”

“I'm begging you too.”

“Do you, do you, do you want to drive me insane?!!” Mai Ding was furious, Guo Ping shook his head, “I had to tell Yann, so he has to rein in your personal behavior, this is no joke, your behavior is affecting the entire PR Department.” Mai Ding panicked: “It's not that serious, don't tell him, Master, for the sake of our apprenticeship.”

“I'm so ashamed to be your master.” Despite Mai Ding's plea, Guo Ping walked up to An-Ziyan's office and poked his head in and said, "Yann, when I wasn't looking, Mai Ding sneaked downstairs and molested the cleaning lady and now it's all over the company. For the sake of the PR department's reputation he should be taught a lesson.”

“Got it, I'll deal with him later.”

Mentorship and all that.... that didn't happen to Mai Ding at all, and listening to the more ridiculous rumors, Mai Ding's whole body swelled with weakness, Mai Ding asked himself as to what did he do in his last life to cause such bad luck in this life? Even if she was a bad person, he wouldn't molest her, would he? I can't believe that people would believe the rumors that the entire PR department is only the smartest, and the rest of us are just stupid idiots! It doesn't matter, their boss is their husbands anyway, the most they'll get is called into the office by An-Ziyan to make fun of them or lecture them. himself, there was no need to worry or fear at all.

Mai Ding patted his face and began to go to work in earnest, and if he worked hard he would have a brand new life, and in the midst of his lofty words, he heard Feng Feimeng's laughter, Mai Ding looked at her in puzzlement, what on earth made her so happy, laughing so hard that she couldn't stop her fingers on the keyboard tapping, after noticing that Mai Ding was looking at her, Feng Feimeng put on a smile, so serious, and Mai Ding just took back his gaze laughing and then It came through, and after repeating it several times, Mai Ding finally managed to ask, "What are you doing that's so funny."

“Not doing anything, just working.”

“Why do I get the feeling you're laughing at me, talking about me again with those gossips at work?!!” said Mai Ding warily, as Feng Feimeng turned the computer around: “You see, I was just typing, not chatting.” There was only word on the screen and before he could read it, Feng Feimeng had turned the computer back. After ten minutes, she shouted into the office: “Yan, the document you asked for has been printed out.”

An-Ziyan got up and walked out, banging on his desk to make a noise, the office was quiet, waiting for the serious-looking An-Ziyan to say something.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 169 Special Chapter 4: An insignificant little thingChapters Home》Next: Chapter 171 Special Chapter 5: Second Letter of Repentance (2)

The book is over afte this there are like 7 special chapters ... Sayonara till then

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive