Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 168 Special Chapter 3: The owner of the other ring

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 168 Special Chapter 3: The owner of the other ring

Mai Ding, who had just started work, immediately perked up his ears because of what Feng Feimeng said.

“Girls from other departments have been asking me about the ring on Yann's hand.”

“Rumor has it that the ring on his ring finger was a gift from his girlfriend.” The gossipy chatter of his co-workers made it difficult for Mai Ding to concentrate on his work but fortunately, unlike abroad, where a ring on the ring finger meant marriage, it was rare for anyone in China to care which finger was on which ring. Mai Ding, who was so guilty, fastened his collar and wore the ring as a necklace around his neck but no one noticed. When An-Ziyan came out, a female colleague finally asked, “Yan, let me find out, did you break up with that girlfriend you were in a bad relationship with?”

“Not yet.” An-Ziyan said directly. What's a bad relationship! What do you mean, not yet! No one had the time to pay attention to Mai Ding's face and the questions poured down on An-Ziyan: “Was it a pretty girl who came to see you, or was it someone from the company?”

“Isn't it beautiful, I'd love to meet the type you'd like.”


“I want to see it too!!” If you want to see her so badly, just turn around and you'll see her. Of course, Fan Shaojun won't miss this kind of conversation: “Yan, tell us what's so attractive about your girlfriend,” Mai Ding was eager to hear what An-Ziyan had to say about himself but when An-Ziyan didn't say anything, he said, “Yes, everyone wants to hear it, so tell us what's good about your girlfriend. I'm sure there's a lot of them,” he said in an aggravated tone. An-Ziyan didn't look away but took the information from Gao Shuang and said, “He's mentally retarded and long-winded.”

“That's bullshit!” Mai Ding couldn't resist, he could resist so well and all those years with An-Ziyan and he gets these two comments? Who's whiny, who's retarded. He didn't reveal himself, because no one believed what An-Ziyan said: “Yan, what's the harm in revealing, so that ring on your finger is from your girlfriend, right?”

So many questions arose and An-Ziyan turned around and said coldly, “You guys have a lot of time on your hands?” 

The company's employees don't ask any more questions but after An-Ziyan pulled up a chair next to Gao Shuang, they all started to talk some more. “It's possible.” 

As An-Ziyan was flipping through the data and Mai Ding was still upset about An's two comments, he didn't notice what they were saying.” 

Mai Ding said the name of his school, Guo Ping cupped his chin: “If I'm not mistaken, I think Yan is also from that school.”

Oh no, did they sense something, Mai Ding’s heart was pounding in his chest, blaming himself for his carelessness. 

He also asked: “With his looks and other advantages, he should be famous in school, you must have heard of him or seen him.” 

Mai Ding looked at An-Ziyan apprehensively like a prisoner under interrogation but he did not respond. Liu Wei looked straight at Mai Ding: “Is it possible that...” 

Mai Ding gulped, not daring to listen to what he was about to say and Li Wei continued: “Is it possible that... You didn't go to college, you made a fake diploma to get into the company!” 

Everyone nodded their heads, Mai Ding choked on his own saliva and he was not happy at all with this speculation.

“No way! I'm very disciplined at school, I spend all my time studying, who cares about other people at school, I'm not like those nymphomaniacs, I don't go to school to fall in love, I go there to enrich my knowledge and improve myself!” What's wrong with Mai Ding who says this, maybe he's not going to fall in love but he's definitely going to get married.

“Just say you're a nerd.” Mai Ding stared at An-Ziyan but he didn't help himself, so he loved him in vain. An-Ziyan's cold voice once again froze the lively atmosphere in the office: “Since you're so free, how about working overtime today?”

“I just remembered I have to go down to the Marketing Department.”

“I have to go down to the Finance Department.”

“I'll have to make copies of the document.” Colleagues scattered for various reasons. Mai Ding looked smug but see how much they're talking and I'm getting help. He didn't think so a moment ago but now he's back to being a wallflower.

“You too, Mai.”

Mai Ding stared at An-Ziyan incredulously, as if to say, “How can I be like them, I have a marriage certificate that they don't have. If you don't have a college diploma, don't you understand Mandarin and didn't even go to elementary school?”

 If my college degree is fake, then who's sat at your class table with you, a ghost! Mai Ding growled in his heart but he said: “Sorry, I'll start working right away.”

At lunch, Liu Wei, who was sitting next to Ma Ding, brought up the subject again: “Maybe the previous speculation was correct, maybe it is really a couple ring but who the owner of the other ring is, is too mysterious.” It's not as mysterious as you think, the owner of the other ring is sitting next to you at lunch.

“Maybe she is from our company.”

“I don't think it's one of our PR guys who has the other half of the ring. Their words made Mai Ding sweat, his temples throbbed and he was unwittingly saved by Feng Feimeng: “You guys, you're making it worse, I'm actually Yan's girlfriend.” “

“That's enough.” Relieved that there was another breath that Mai Ding couldn't swallow, he hurriedly finished his meal and ran to An-Ziyan's office, peeking out to make sure that no one is around, after that he closed the door: "I'm not going to argue with you about the rest but who are you calling whiny and retarded?” An-Ziyan leaned back with his arms folded against the back of the chair: “Did I name names?”

“Who else but me and you have no other lover.”

“Did I say no?”

“Who else, then, you tell me.”

“Why would I tell you that?” Mai Ding grabbed his hair, yelling, “I'm asking you a question, not you asking me!” An-Ziyan picked up the pen, twirled it around between her fingers and naturally changed the subject: “Did you have a good lunch.”

“Here you go, today's food is good but not as good as my cooking, no! Who told you that, when you call me long-winded and retarded.”

“Do you want me to lie? Nobody would believe you if you said you were intelligent.”

“What does it matter, they don't know it's me anyway and a little exaggeration in your praise won't hurt.”

“The impact is significant.”

“What impact?”

“I feel uncomfortable.” Hearing An-Ziyan's reply, Mai Ding took two steps closer to An-Ziyan and grabbed his sleeve: “When have you ever made me feel better, go out and praise me, or I'll go on strike!”

An-Ziyan stared at Mai Ding's hand and said slowly, “Sometimes in the company I actually want you to leave me alone.” His words more or less hurt Mai Ding but he still asked, “Why?”

“Because,” said An-Ziyan, with a bad look on his face, “I can't help it,” he said, gesturing for Mai Ding to come closer.” 

He didn't finish his sentence but kissed Mai Ding's neck and Mai Ding's hair stood on end, panicking pulling away from An-Ziyan, he covered his neck with his hand: "Workplace sex disturbance!” 

After saying that, he fled the office with a red face but he suddenly stopped and wanted to ask An-Ziyan why he thought he was so nagging and retarded. But Guo Ping and the others had already returned to the office, so he had no choice but to go home and make him kneel on a scrub board 

(an ancient era punishment for husbands from their wives)!

Unbeknownst to everyone else, the owner of the other ring lived a life of frustration, anguish, madness and occasional itchiness.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 167 Special Chapter 2: Ungentlemanly childish bratChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 169 Special Chapter 4: An insignificant little thing

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive