Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 169 Special Chapter 4: An insignificant little thing

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 169 Special Chapter 4: An insignificant little thing

“An-Ziyan, how many days will the company give off for the holidays?”

“Tsk.” An-Ziyan rolled over, his back to Mai Ding. Mai Ding stands by the bed, wrinkles his nose at An-Ziyan, “I don't want to disturb your sleep.”

That's true but isn't it obvious he is disturbing An-Ziyan's sleep?

“Just tell me how many days' vacation you're taking and I'll make the exact arrangements but hey, don't fall asleep again.” 

Mai Ding wanted to reach out and shove An-Ziyan but he refrained, for it is better to keep oneself safe than to be with a tiger. He walked back and forth around the bed, glancing at An-Ziyan from time to time but An-Ziyan couldn't bear the thought of being alone any longer and replied, “I don't know.”

“What don't you know, what do you know and you're still my boss.”

“I know I can get you no holiday for the holidays.”


“I'm kidding, for God's sake, you're serious. No sense of humor.” Mai Ding changed his face, smiling and said again: “What shall we do for the holidays?” An-Ziyan has no interest in talking about it but Mai Ding does and he speaks again with great enthusiasm: “Why don't we take a drive around the city?”

“Driving you?”

“What's with your tone, just giving me a ride that puts you in a difficult position?”

“Mmmh.”

“So who do you want to drive?”

An-Ziyan shrugged: “Carrying an inflatable doll would give me a lot of peace and quiet.”

“I can't believe it! You're comparing me to an inflatable doll?! There's a big difference between us!”

“You've got one more thing to talk about.” Mai Ding felt an arrow coming from the direction of An-Ziyan, stabbing him in the chest and he stepped back, slapping his hand against his chest: “Do inflatable dolls clean up after you? Will a inflatable doll cook for you? Will a inflatable doll wake you up every day?” His continuous retort was indifferent, An-Ziyan walked to the door and said, somewhat aggrieved, “If you don't admit today that I'm better than the inflatable doll, I'm going to run away from home.”

“You're better than a sex doll.” An-Ziyan sent Mai Ding off.

“That's more like it.” Mai Ding walked into the kitchen, satisfied and as he was doing the dishes he suddenly felt so sad, was he just jealous of the inflatable doll? What's so happy about An-Ziyan admitting he's better than the inflatable!

Don't worry about An-Ziyan, it's not worth it. Mai Ding was standing on the balcony stretching after breakfast, not waiting for An-Ziyan to get up and have breakfast with him, he just, he didn't feel like eating yet. Then, Mai Ding heard something behind him and turned around with a smile, “You're up.”

“Don't talk nonsense, am I not sure I'm standing here until I get up.”

“I'll say whatever I want, no need for you to correct me!”

“I'm trying to lead you to a normal level of intelligence.”

“Thank you! But I don't need your kindness, to be led by you I'll only become a psychopath like you.” When Mai Ding brought out the breakfast, An-Ziyan sat across from him and Mai Ding switched seats and sat next to An-Ziyan: “I'll sit next to you.”

“I'm a psychopath, so don't touch me.” An-Ziyan pushes Mai Ding, who clings to his stool: “I can be next to whoever I want, it's my freedom.”

“It's my personal freedom not to want you next to me.”

“If you don't like it, I'll be next to you.” Mai Ding pulled the stool closer to An-Ziyan, who tapped Mai Ding's nose with his chopsticks: “Idiot.”

On that day, Mai Ding cooked, shopped, did laundry, cleaned and chatted with An-Ziyan about small things, and they each did their own thing, and We watched a movie together and nothing special happened and it was night.

An-Ziyan sometimes reads a book before going to bed, and Mai Ding, whenever he sees him pick up a book, also falsely picks up one, and the content of the books they read were very different from each other. 

Mai Ding always read books about how to be a man, how to be successful, how to say no to certain phenomena and so on. He read it for ten minutes and was so impressed with its contents that he said to himself: “I'll have to learn how to do that someday.”

“If you're so eager to learn, I recommend you read 100 Ways to Commit Suicide.”

“Where is such a book? I said read mine, too. I say you read mine, it'll make you a better person and I'll lend it to you.”

“No need.”

“You haven't read it yet, it has us write our character flaws on a note and bury them in the ground, say goodbye to the past, start over and we're supposed to be confident, we're supposed to cut through our inferiority complex, never say 'impossible', don't you think that makes sense?” Mai Ding's body was full of positive energy. The look on An-Ziyan's face was disgusting: “I think the only way to be human again is to be reincarnated.”

“Don't be a prude, you have to listen to others.”

“Is that all you have to say? All you have to do is bury a character flaw in the ground and you can leave the past behind? I think it only affects sanitation.”

“You have to believe deep in your heart that saying goodbye to the past works.” Mai Ding argued: “The book also says to do your best to love those around you, so that they will love you, to learn to be at peace with yourself and not be upset about anything, to rise from your failures.”

An-Ziyan is even more disgusted: “Those who write this are people who have never lived a real-life, who don't understand the real reality and who talk useless nonsense. Doesn't it bother you? No low self-esteem? To control thoughts and emotions? It's even more stupid than fortune-telling. People with character flaws, emotions and a dark side are the only ones who try to be a perfect human being with no character of their own.”

“You're the one who's thinking weirdly and there are plenty of positive examples, like who became rich because of hard work, who got cured of cancer because of a positive attitude, who... I'll tell you about it when I go back to my previous book.” Mai Ding flipped the book back to find more examples.

“Every time you try to justify yourself with a few isolated examples, you see on the news today that someone miraculously survived a fall from the 21st floor, does that mean you can stop worrying about dying?” Mai Ding couldn't find the words to say anything but stare. “You're trying to stop me from becoming a success!”

“No one is stopping you, just read and don't disturb me.” He turned around and stood the book in front of him but then An-Ziyan pulled the book out of his hands. and he understood An-Ziyan meant and turned back, "Don't you yourself often lie down or lean-to read?” An-Ziyan's tone was righteous: “Can your eyes compare to mine?”

“What, what, do you have diamonds in your eyes?”

“Shut up, go to sleep.”

When the lights were off, Mai Ding's eyes were open in the darkness and the book said that before going to bed he had to think about what he had done today and whether he was satisfied with his performance. He had done nothing more than the same things that he did every day. He had become the man whom the book mocked for his lack of ambition and faith. Never mind, mock the mockery, just mock the mockery, just mock the mockery, if you don't have a vision, then you don't have one, that's who he is. 

Mai Ding put his own pillow to sleep and squeezed his little head against An-Ziyan's pillow, smelling his reassuring scent and slowly closed his eyes.

I'm happy with who I am today.

I think it's probably because of you, that a lot of little things that don't matter are so important.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 168 Special Chapter 3: The owner of the other ringChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 170: Second Letter of Repentance (1) 

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive