Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 167 Special Chapter 2: Ungentlemanly childish brat

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 167 Special Chapter 2: Ungentlemanly childish brat

Mai Ding knelt down in front of his closet and looked for clothes: "What do you think I should wear?"

 No one answered his silly question, and Mai Ding managed to find an outfit and examined it left and right in front of the mirror, to go with An-Ziyan later on to meet a big client, after all, he is working in the PR department and he still have to be careful about your image: "Which outfit are you going to wear?" This question, like the previous one, was unanswered and he turned to look at An-Ziyan, who was sitting in front of the computer, "Didn't you hear?”

“Didn't hear.”

“Now you can hear it again?”

“Mmmh.”

“What do you think I should wear and what are you going to wear?” Mai Ding repeated the question patiently and there was no answer.


“Didn't you hear?”

“Didn't hear.”

“Just making fun of me!!”

“That's funny.” Mai Ding threw his clothes at An-Ziyan, who raised his hand and caught it easily but when he saw it was Mai Ding's clothes, he deliberately pretended his hand slipped and fell to the ground. Mai Ding hurried forward to pick up the clothes and pat them, "I don't know how much longer I can live like this but if you don't stop throwing things, I'm going to, I'm going to want...”

“Want it now? All right, take off your clothes.”

“Don't just listen to what you want to hear and listen to the whole thing!” An-Ziyan made a disgusted face: “It's a waste of time to listen to you.” Mai Ding ran back to the closet, picked up An-Ziyan's clothes and threw them at him but An-Ziyan caught them easily, got up, started to take off his coat and got ready to change. Sometimes I don't understand how Mai Ding loses his temper, why can't he just hit him? Why did he have to throw his clothes at him?

“I just grabbed it. Are you sure you want to wear this?”

“It doesn't matter what you're wearing.” He didn't even look twice at the clothes he was wearing and Mai Ding wanted to say it didn't matter which suit he wore and Mai Ding wanted to be the guy who would die in anything but he wasn't, he was like a commoner, staring at him buttoned up with envy. 

The navy blue suit set off his skin, his face, everything about him, even the smallest things. An-Ziyan put on his jacket and went back to playing with his computer, Mai Ding stared at the suit he had been picking out for a long time, and like a piece of rag he became Gloomily, he threw the suit on the bed, "I really don't know how much longer I can live like this, and if you keep looking good. I'm going to, I'm going to disfigure you." 

An extremely unbalanced Mai Ding rushed behind An-Ziyan once again, hugging An-Ziyan's shoulders from behind in a tone that sounded like she was being petulant and begging: "Will you stop looking so good and let me have some, please?"

“I don't want to hear illogical and stupid things.”

“If you don't want to hear it, why marry someone who doesn’t say illogical and stupid things.”

“I guess I'm just as possessed as you are.” Mai Ding wrinkled his nose, his eyes snuck up on An-Ziyan and buried half of his face in An-Ziyan's shoulder: “I'm telling you clearly and unequivocally, no matter how good-looking you are, I won't love you anymore, so you'd better behave yourself.”

“I can't talk to you.”

“You...”

An-Ziyan's hand rose up and slightly backward, cupping Mai Ding's face, his face contorted in an instant and Mai Ding stubbornly said, “Violence won't work on me.”

An-Ziyan lightly raised the corner of his mouth, "I happen to know what works for you.” 

His hand loosened its grip on Mai Ding's face, moved to his lips, rubbed his thumb slowly across them, then withdrew his hand and placed it at the corner of his mouth, flicking out his tongue to lick the finger that had just grazed his lips. Mai Ding let go of An-Ziyan and started to undress. An-Ziyan turned his chair around and looked at Mai Ding, who had rarely taken the initiative but he didn't stop him today. Mai Ding took off his pants and put another pair back on, and put them on, speeding up the process of putting them on when he noticed the stares that were staring at him Speed: "I know what you're trying to do, you're going to meet a client in a few minutes, you'd better get over it, no way!!!" Mai Ding clearly saw the disappointment flashing in An-Ziyan's eyes, and he turned back to the back of his chair, making a childish sound of discontent, "Nah...”

Mai Ding took a look in the mirror, then asked An-Ziyan, “Do you think it looks good?” An-Ziyan didn't turn around, nor did he look at it: “Not good.”

“You're being childish, aren't you, just because I reject your nasty ideas?”

“So what if it is, it's not pretty.”

“Well, well, I don't want to know what you think either!”

“Ugly.”

“You've had enough!”

“Want to puke.”

“An-Ziyan!! You ungentlemanly childish brat!!”



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 166 Special Chapter 1: I can't be friends with you! Chapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 168 Special Chapter 3: The owner of the other ring

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive