Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 105: You smell good.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 105: You smell good.

In front of her innocent face, Mai Ding swallowed hard, like a husband who has been caught cheating by his wife who found the scent of another woman's perfume on his jacket. He had to find some excuse for this, but he couldn't come up with anything but help and he pulled out his phone and sent it in the briefest of words to An-Ziyan, whose message was quickly answered, stared at the phone and finally smiled at Wang Xiyuan reluctantly, “Because my family is very poor, I can't afford to buy clothes. Thanks to your brother's generosity in giving me his old clothes to wear, you were able to get them from the I smell your brother on my clothes.”

“Well, he's a good, kind man,” Wang Xiyuan said excitedly and Mai Ding, almost biting his tongue off, echoed, “Yes, he's a great, good man.”

“I'm going to praise my brother.”

“Xiyuan, you can't tell anyone about this, it's a secret between the two of us, I don't want others to find out I'm having a hard time, or I'll be very sad.”

“Well, I won't tell anyone, not even Dad.”


“What a good boy.”

When Mr. Wang arrived on the 7th floor, his daughter was not there and he immediately turned pale.” An-Ziyan's fingers were typing rapidly on the keyboard: “I sold her.”

“What? What?!! You don't want your job anymore?!” Mr. Wang has no discernment when it comes to his daughter.” Dad, why are you talking to your brother so loudly?” Wang Xiyuan gets mad at Wang and Wang picks her up in a hug: “Where is Yuanyuan, where is my Yuanyuan, Yan, she said she was coming down to you?”

An-Ziyan's fingers typed rapidly on the keyboard, “I sold her.”

“What?! You don't want your job?!” General manager Wang has little discernment when it comes to his daughter. “Daddy, why are you talking so loudly to your brother.”

Wang Xiyuan threw a tantrum at General Wang, who hugged Wang Xiyuan pleasingly, “Because your brother said he sold you out.”

Wang Xiyuan giggled again and stretched out her arms in An-Ziyan's direction: “Brother hug, brother hug.” Wang was reluctant to let go and hugged his daughter tightly: “How good is daddy's hug, why throw yourself into another man's embrace.”

“I want my brother to hug me.”

“Your brother is busy.”

“I'll work without disturbing my brother, brother hug.”

An-Ziyan stood up but didn't hug Wang Xiyuan, he just turned around and Wang Xiyuan wrapped his arms around An-Ziyan's neck and hung onto his back. As the saying goes, “One thing leads to another,” and Mai Ding returned to his seat, feeling exhausted.

After entering the office, An-Ziyan closed the door and wanted to reprimand him for not being gentle enough to his daughter but he is afraid of his daughter's opinion: “Be careful, don't drop her.” But Wang Xiyuan seems to like the way An-Ziyan kept her swinging on his back and kept giggling.

“Mr. Wang, I thought you wouldn't mind doing me a favor.”

“What's the matter?” Mr. Wang's attention is still on An-Ziyan's back.

“Keeping the Marketing Department's Cao Chengyi.”

“Marketing”? I think you're mistaken, I'm only in charge of the PR Department, I don't get involved in other General Managers departments, no deal.”

“Your connection isn't as bad as you say.” An-Ziyan's cleverness made General Manager Wang smile with interest: “Who is Cao Chengyi, who needs you to talk for him.”

“It's just a marketing clerk.”

“Don't bullshit me, I heard there's something wrong with Manager Shu in the Marketing Department. It can't be related to you.” Mr. Wang stared at An-Ziyan calmly but An-Ziyan didn't comment.”

“I just told you to keep an eye on Shu, not that Shu was a problem.”

“Mr. Wang, don't bullshit me. Cao Chengyi is in trouble with Manager Shu but he has to stay on to fill the vacancy left by Shu's resignation.”

“Don't tell me, I don't know what you're going to do or what you've done.” Mr. Wang dragged his daughter off An-Ziyan's body, “Yuanyuan, let's have lunch first and then come back to play with brother, okay?” Wang Xiyuan nodded reluctantly: “Brother, you have to wait for me.”

“Go on.”

The next day, while working, Mai Ding noticed the office was quiet and realized that it was Mr. Wang who was here. He didn't dare look up until the shadows covered his head. Knowing that Mr. Wang was standing in front of him, he looked up and said, “Mr. Wang, what do you want?”

The look on his face was intimidating and he had a bad feeling about this.” “He handed him a cute cardboard box and he looked like he was going to eat it at any moment: “Yuanyuan told me to give it to you and I'm not allowed to open it.”

Mr. Wang was staring at the name tag on Mai Ding's shirt. “Your name is Mai Ding, right? Remember, be careful.”

This was a naked threat and for a cardboard box, to offend the head of the PR Department, Mai Ding felt that his future would never be bright again.

Mai Ding opened the box and there was a little note on it.

Employee:

I'm going to be a good person like you, give you my old clothes and try to live, for your kindness.

Mai Ding collected the note and his colleagues gathered around after seeing Mr. Wang left and found Wang's clothes in the box.

“Playboy, you didn't even spare Xiyuan? She's only a few years old.”

“Bastard, what did you say to her?”

“He's a deranged psychopath!”

An-Ziyan stopped, thought, and then slowly said, “I remember someone in my company being investigated for child molestation, was it not you.” And then he walked away, leaving Mai Ding in a state of rebuke.

I'm sorry, Xiyuan, I can't live anymore, I really don't have the courage to live. Life is so cruel to me, if I live I don't know what will become of my reputation, goodbye.

As he was slipping on his shoes, he heard the sound of An-Ziyan laughing from his nose, opened his eyes, put Wang Xiyuan's lovely and colorful clothes on the sofa and blurted out the words he had been holding in his heart all day: “What are you laughing at?? You're right. If you hadn't made up that excuse, she wouldn't have given me her old clothes and when you told me I was being investigated for child molestation, what did your colleagues think of me, l didn't expect you to help me but when someone was chopping at me and you were there to fix it, you hurt my feelings.” Mai Ding collapsed on the couch and life is really hard.

“How did I end up like this, when I was a righteous, respected student in school and now I'm nothing.” Still thinking about the title of student councilor.

An-Ziyan picked up Wang Xiyuan's red dress between his fingers and placed it on top of Ma Ding's head: “Don't disappoint others, put it on, it suits you.”

Mai Ding clearly heard An-Ziyan's voice as he held back a smile and then he jumped up from the couch and grabbed the dress above his head.” Mai Ding threw himself into An-Ziyan's arms, “I'll fight you to the death!”

“With your life? It's not worth it.”

“Are you going to talk me to tears before you're satisfied?”

“You can't cry.” An-Ziyan held down Mai Ding, who was making a scene on him and Mai Ding's face was pressed against An-Ziyan's clothes and he stopped suddenly and An-Ziyan's breath was hitched by his next move, he reached out his arms and wrapped them around An-Ziyan's neck, he followed Wang Xi Yuan's example and buried the tip of his nose into An-Ziyan's of the collar: “Brother, you smell so good.”

“Yeah?” Mai Ding's hair rubbed against An-Ziyan's chin and he placed his hand on the back of Mai Ding's neck, “So let's play some of the games men like to play?”

“Animal!” Mai Ding griped.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 104: Playing houseChapters Home》Next: Chapter 106: Please take care to maintain the home economy,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive