Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 104: Playing house

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 104: Playing house

In addition to Wang Xiyuan as the female lead, four actors were finally chosen, Mai Ding, Gao Shuang, Feng Feimeng, and another female colleague Xiao Lu. On the other hand, Manager Cui's underlings could only watch the laughter and cheerfulness, they couldn't understand that the efficiency of their work was as good as theirs but the atmosphere was always so relaxed and comfortable that some of them were even envious.

“What are we going to play?” Feng Feimeng was half-kneeling, at the same height as Wang Xiyuan, as a gesture of affection. I didn't know even Feng Feimeng was such a snob and Mai Ding despised her.

“Feng Feimeng and Gao Shuang will play my father-in-law and mother-in-law.”

“Please don't call me by my first name,” said Gao Shuang.” You play my sister-in-law, you all treat me badly, my husband doesn't help me and I get bullied at home.” Is that the tragic way to play a family these days? It's a true reflection of Mai Ding's life. He asks humbly, “What do I play?”


“Play as my husband.” Another sense of accomplishment and honor overwhelmed Mai Ding's mind and Wang Xiyuan specified herself as her husband, does that mean she thinks she's the most handsome person in the office besides An-Ziyan? A child's eyes are the most discerning.

Mai Ding pretends he's just come home from work and opens the invisible door with the invisible key: “I'm home,” and the little girl she said.” I've cooked dinner for you, it must have been a long day at work, it's been hard for you, honey.” Mai Ding felt a heavyweight on his head, is he just a substitute for An-Ziyan in the house? His wife does not love him but another man. Mai Ding threw his jealousy at the real An-Ziyan and he really got into character.

“No hard feelings, thank you for cooking, thank you for doing my laundry, thank you for keeping the house together, if it wasn't for your hard work, I wouldn't be alive, I should be thanking you.” What the hell is Mai Ding insinuating.

“No thanks, it's my duty.”

“No, not what you should be doing, you deserve to be appreciated and you deserve to be treated well by me!”

“Yann, you're exhausted, so come and eat.”

Mai Ding nodded, picked up the invisible bowl. Feng Feimeng sits over and suddenly Feng Feimeng drops the invisible plate on the floor. Feng Feimeng stood up and kicked over the stool: “What did you do, you want to poison me?” Wang Xiyuan looked at Feng Feimeng pitifully: “But there is no food in the refrigerator.”

Xiao Lu also held her hands, looking high and mighty: “If you don't have food, go buy it.”

“Yan, let me use my car key.” Mai Ding was trying to pull out the car keys but Feng Feimeng pretended to hit Wang Xiyuan's hand: “What kind of rich girl are you, buying groceries and driving a car, walking.”

“But the market is far away.”

“So what if it's far away, it's our car, it's our house, it's our house, poor guy, it's good that you live here.” Little Lu said fiercely.

“Mom, sis, don't bully my wife like that, she's so good, she's not good enough for the An family.” Mai Ding's acting got better than usual, probably because from the bottom of his heart, every word he said insinuated that he wanted to show An-Ziyan how to be a good husband. But his acting wasn't recognized, so Feng Feimeng glared at him and told him to stick to the script, so Mai Ding stopped talking and gave his part to the lead.

Wang Xiyuan patted her chest with her small hand: “I've been feeling a bit sick lately, I'm probably too tired, can I drive just once today?”

“Aren't you tired of marrying into our family? You can divorce if you want. We Yan don't have to worry about finding a wife, do we? I didn't agree to your marriage in the first place, I shouldn't have let him marry you.”

“I'm sorry, Mom, it's my fault. Please let me stay with Yan. I'll take good care of you and your family.” Wang Xiyuan knitted her brows, looking back at the deserted family as she walked out. Mai Ding looked at her back and saw himself, he ran over and hugged Wang Xiyuan: “It's not your fault, don't apologize, it's the An family's fault.”

An-Ziyan raised his eyelids and stared blankly at Mai Ding, sending chills down his back. Wang Xiyuan struggled to get away from Mai Ding, “What are you doing, employee?” She pouted her lips in displeasure and Mai Ding apologized, “Sorry, sorry, we'll play again.”

“I don't want to play, I want to eat.”

Fan Shaojun immediately held up a snack, “Come here, I have plenty in the drawer.” Wang Xiyuan shook her head: “I want ice cream.”

Mai Ding offered to make amends: “I'll take you to get some.” Wang Xiyuan hesitated but when she looked at An-Ziyan, she saw that he was still busy and nodded. But Gao Shuang never said a word, he was more invisible than an invisible prop.

After buying the ice cream, Wang Xiyuan felt much better and grabbed Mai Ding's fingers, which are so soft and cute that Mai Ding doesn't dare to hold on to them. Wang Xiyuan licked the ice cream and said, “Do you know why I chose you as my husband, little employee?”

“Why?” Mai Ding waited with pretended composure to be complimented by the real language of children.

“You smell just like my brother.” Wang Xiyuan's words were like a thunderclap and Mai Ding's mind was racing, was it because he and An-Ziyan's clothes were in the same closet or did they use the same detergent and he didn't notice! It's Wang Xiyuan's turn to ask: “Why do you smell like my brother's clothes when no one else does?”




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 103: Here's your chance for a promotionChapters Home》Next: Chapter 105: You smell good.

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive