Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 106: Please take care to maintain the home economy

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 106: Please take care to maintain the home economy

The family's finances were barely in Mai Ding's hands and trending towards stability and he was basically satisfied until... Today’s Mai Ding, after finishing the task at hand, suddenly wanted to check his vehicle's violation record and he did so on a whim, the last time he finally had a chance to be able to drive he thought he was pretty good at it. He didn't know what An-Ziyan was thinking, but he was only caught in a few minor accidents and he was sent away for life. It's not fair that he's been deprived of his driving privileges for life after just a few accidents. He was sure he didn't violate the law last time but it's not worth it to be fined for this kind of thing, so be a law-abiding citizen.

He boarded the lookup page before any of his colleagues noticed him, entered his license plate, the page began to buffer and the moment the buffering ended, he felt as if someone was pulling off his flesh and he held the mouse tightly, looking at all the violations that he had not committed. Most of them were for not wearing a seatbelt and parking violations and when he looked at the amount of fines that followed, he gasped for air and almost had to carry his computer over to An-Ziyan and ask him what was going on.

You're so frugal, buying cheap clothes, not eating expensive food and the money you save isn't even enough to pay the fine! It's time to take all of An-Ziyan's money into your own hands, the idea of which has vanished like a beautiful bubble, is that possible? It's not possible.


The sound of the phone interrupted his thoughts, he immediately stood up when he saw the caller ID and ran into a quiet corner of the bathroom before answering the phone: “Auntie, what can I do for you?” It's a bit awkward for Mai Ding to be able to summon the courage to call An-Su sister, but not to be able to call Wu Xin mother, whether it's for Mai Ding or for... Wu Xin too.

“You and Ziyan don't have any other plans after work today.”

“Shouldn't have.”

“Then come back home for dinner, you're always working and take care of yourselves.”

“Okay, auntie, I'll tell An-Ziyan later.”

“I'll let you get back to work, see you tonight.”

“Yes, bye auntie.” But after Grandpa An's death, Wu Xin's attitude towards him had changed a lot and maybe she would gain something else along with her grief, which Mai Ding cherished because she was An-Ziyan's mother and she was the reason An-Ziyan existed. It deserves its own gratitude.

An-Ziyan, who happened to be walking into the bathroom, bumped into Mai Ding giggling and there aren't many giggles in these places and as he was about to mock, was Mai Ding put a stop to it, standing next to An-Ziyan and pulling down his zipper as if to solve an internal emergency, “Aunt just called me and asked us to go home for dinner tonight.”

“Won’t go.”

“That's your mother.”

“So? I still won't go.”

“I've promised her, how can I say no, it's hard for me to get along with aunty, so you should understand me.”

“No.” Reasoning is of no use to An-Ziyan.

“You think about it! By the way, you've got a lot of violations on your car.”

“So what?” An-Ziyan pulled up the zipper, walked to the sink and Mai Ding followed like a bug, doing whatever An-Ziyan does: “So what? Did you find your money on the street? If you don't listen to my advice, don't blame me, I'll do something about it!” An-Ziyan threw his water in Mai Ding's face.

“Contraception?” Mai Ding raised his arm and wiped it off, threatening angrily, “If you won't stop, we'll see!” Then he walked out of the bathroom with big steps, as if the bigger the steps, the more he could express his anger.

When the sound of Mai Ding's footsteps faded, An-Ziyan touched his cell phone and dialed Wu Xin's number: “I'm not coming back today.”

“Mai Ding's promised, so don't lie to me. If you don't come back, Mai Ding can come back himself.”

“He won't go over there either.”

“You don't have to be the one to decide, because sons should care about their mothers, unlike you, Mai Ding does.”

“I don't know what you're going to do but whatever you're going to do, you'd better stop it, Mom.” An-Ziyan said coldly, the last word aggravated, Wu Xin hung up the phone angrily.

To keep the family's finances stable, he had to make a plan that could not be delayed.” , Mai Ding's plan can't be delayed; he's not completely helpless against An-Ziyan, he is a man... All of them have weaknesses and the same is true for An-Ziyan.

Mai Ding who brings the document to An-Ziyan's office said, “This needs to be signed by you.” An-Ziyan picked up the pen and flipped through the document and Mai Ding said softly, “Make sure you remember to buckle your seat belt and park your car properly oh~~ Kiss, love, dear hubbie~~~” An-Ziyan's hand paused, the document signed name was crooked on a stroke, Mai Ding didn't wait for him to say something but he picked up the document and dashed off to his office. Turn around and leave.

On the elevator ride to the conference room, An-Ziyan's phone vibrated and when he opened it, it was a message from Mai Ding.

[Warm tips, civilized travel, obey traffic rules is the good boy, I'm sure my handsome and cute husband is too! Good boy, so he'll wear his seatbelt and park in the required spot, right~]

An-Ziyan gritted his teeth and squeezed the phone but Mai Ding, who was a few people away from him, was in such a good mood that he wanted to whistle in the elevator.

Today at the office, Mai Ding called An-Ziyan by every name, said every dirty word, and kept reminding An-Ziyan to wear his seat belt and park his car. Not only in the office but also at home.

“My dear lover, you're home early. Did you wear your seatbelt on the way back? I'm sure you did, right?” Then he sat down next to An-Ziyan, wrapped his arms around him, and leaned his head back, “I missed you. I miss you.”

“Go away, you have one second to get away from me.”

“I don't~~”

“Do you know I've been resisting the urge to punch you for a day now?”

“I don't know well~~”

Compared to the money wasted on traffic violations, life is nothing to Mai Ding! An-Ziyan gestured to raise his hand but Mai Ding still reflexively dodged: “You really want to hit me?”

“Not wanting to but having to.”

“Animal! You can stop my body but you can't stop my mouth, if you don't change, I'll keep whispering in your ear, from morning till night till bedtime, I've made up my mind, you better be prepared!” He put down his words and got up to finish his work at home in a hurry, changed his suit and was about to pick up his keys from the coffee table when An-Ziyan asked, “Where are you going?”

“Go to Aunt's house, come with or I'll have to go alone, otherwise I'll be the one to make her angry.”

“I've told her you won't be there.”

“What do you mean, you can't just decide for me, what if she thinks I don't want to go?!”

“Who cares what she thinks,” An-Ziyan said indifferently.

“That's no way to treat your mother.” Mai Ding lectures again, then put down the keys with a sigh, “Thought it would go over I didn't even buy the food for the evening, now I'm buying it and making it all... What time is it, why don't we go eat out and get An-Su too.” Mai Ding picked up the phone and there was a quick pick up there.

“Maimai, what's wrong.”

“Do you want to meet for dinner tonight?”

“Ah, not tonight, I've got something to do.”

“That can't be helped.”




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 105: You smell good.Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 107: Is it really quiet before the storm?,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive