Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 158: Lying always has a price.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 158: Lying always has a price.

That night, Mai Ding got a call from Guo Ping, who was counting the number of people going to An-Ziyan's house: “Hey, Mai Ding, I know you probably don't want to go but I have to ask, are you going to go to An-Ziyan's house?”

"I'm not sure if I'm free tomorrow.”

“Then don't go, goodbye.”

“Wait, I just checked. I don't have anything important tomorrow, so I'll just go.” He'll only feel relieved if he personally supervises An-Ziyan.
 Guo Ping was quiet for two seconds and said, “You and Yann are not on good terms, so I'll personally supervise you when you go to Yan's house but don't steal anything, okay?”

“I wouldn't do that!!” Mai Ding yelled at the phone, then threw the phone, which had been disconnected, on the bed and took the tablet in his hand to vent his frustration at An-Ziyan.”

“There's nothing in the house for you now.”


“My stuff is going to Sisi's but aren't we married? It's all going to be community property.”

“When did you get married, to whom?”

“Don't act like you don't know me well!” Mai Ding put the tablet back on the bedside table, then turned over and put his leg over An-Ziyan's.” Don't forget what I told you and don't forget to brag about me tomorrow, not about me but about the girlfriend who is based on me.” Mai Ding explained clearly, because An-Ziyan often took advantage of his words.

“Put your leg down, it's heavy.”

“How much can one leg weigh, I feel comfortable.”

“Or I'll make you more comfortable.”

“Stinking rascal.”

An-Ziyan rolled over and pressed down on Mai Ding, touching the tip of his nose to his neck: “You seem to like hooligans.” Mai Ding blushed and stretched out his hand to turn off the bedside lamp: “No, I don't.” But as soon as it was turned off, the light was turned on again by An-Ziyan and the two of them had discussed the light issue many times and still nothing had come of it.

The light in the bedroom repeatedly blinked itself in the middle of the night, like the tail of a firefly.

He crouched in the grass a few hundred meters away from the house, spying on the passing cars and waiting for the call from Guo Ping. Mai Ding was over-active, crouched in the grass for an hour before Guo Ping called: “Where are you?”

“You're already here?”

“Didn't I send you the address? It's not waiting for you.”

“Wait, wait, I've passed the station, I'll be right there.” Mai Ding jumped out of the bushes and ran before anyone saw him, his clothes stained with dew, his hair in disarray as he rushed towards Guo Ping and the others. Fan Shaojun looked at Mai Ding and said, “Did you come by bus?”

“Yeah, too many stops.”

“You look like you've been smuggled in.”

“It's a rush to get out.” Mai Ding had rehearsed every question he could think of, so he was ready for whatever happened and he looked around as if he were a stranger.” Where to?”

“What's the point of leaving, Mr. Wang hasn't arrived yet, do you really think we're waiting for you?”

“Can't I get a taste of the camaraderie between colleagues?”

Feng Feimeng interjected: “And the friendship between colleagues, you can't behave yourself, you come empty-handed.” When she reminded him, he noticed that everyone but himself was carrying something in their hands and he looked at them all with a smile on his face.” The only reason he was happy was that the things he was giving to An-Ziyan were also gifts to himself.

“What's that look on your face, like it's from you.”

“No, no.” No, I didn't.” Mai Ding hurriedly waved his hands and denied it. The late Mr. Wang parked the car and carried an excited Wang Xiyuan down, who kept asking the same question: “Where does my brother live, where does my brother live?”

“Mr. Wang.” Everyone greeted him respectfully but Mr. Wang only nodded his head, focusing his attention on Wang Xiyuan.” The last one, Mai Ding, felt that he had forgotten something important but he couldn't remember it for a while. When they reached the door, Wang Xiyuan's little hand knocked on the door, “Brother, I'm here to see you, brother, open the door.” When there was no response, Liu Wei began to knock on the door, “Yan, are you there?” Mai Ding finally remembered that he forgot something important, he forgot to wake up An-Ziyan!!!

“Yan knew we'd be here today, couldn't have gone out, right?” asked Guo Ping anxiously, while Wang, who had a serious love for girls, coaxed Wang and was indifferent to other matters but Wang, who had a serious love for her older brother, knocked on the door and refused to give up, “I think brother is inside.”

“Let's go home without him, there's nothing to see.”

“No! I'm here to see my brother today!” Wang Xiyuan started to lose her temper.

Gao Shuang began to speak gloomily again: “Something may have happened to Yan.”

“Well, what do we do? Let's try banging on the door, before it's too late.” Fan Shaojun suggested anxiously but Mai Ding couldn't help but speak up: “Don't break down the door!” It'll cost us money if we break it! And the lease will be surrendered soon!

“So what do you propose.”

“Try calling An-Ziyan first?”

“He's been called, there's no answer, let's kick the door down.”

“No!” shrieked Mai Ding but he couldn't stop a bunch of savages, who would kick in a door without knocking, it wouldn't take much time to find a locksmith. An-Ziyan won't have an accident in the house like they feared, it's just that he sleeps too much! No one would have thought that the key to the door that desperately needed to be opened was safely in Mai Ding's pants.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 157: It tickles, warm...Chapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 159: You love me, as long as I know you do

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive