Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 159: You love me, as long as I know you do

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 159: You love me, as long as I know you do

Every time they kicked at the door it was like kicking Mai Ding, who was holding the key tightly in his pants pocket. The door panel was bent, the lock was still open and Guo Ping wiped the sweat from his forehead: “I thought I'd get it open with two kicks.” Of course! This isn't a movie where it's so easy to kick it open! In the midst of a deadlock, the door suddenly opened and An-Ziyan frowned, his face filled with displeasure at being woken up: “So noisy.”

They were startled, they rarely saw An-Ziyan without a suit but the contrast was huge, as if his face could match any suit. Wang Xiyuan had already jumped forward and embraced An-Ziyan's thighs, while the others gradually regained consciousness.

“So you're here. We were worried...” An-Ziyan didn't want to listen to them, so he turned to pour the coffee and Wang Xiyuan, who was glued to his lap, followed suit. Mai Ding came in at the end of the line: “Don't be polite, my coffee has no sugar in it.” An-Ziyan looked at him but only took out a cup, poured the coffee and drank it himself. Feng Feimeng wandered around and looked around: “Nice house.” The sharp-eyed Fan Shaojun noticed the perfume in the bathroom and came here for no other reason than to get gossip.


“By the way, Yann, where's your girlfriend?” he asked cautiously, as Mai Ding looked at Cui expectantly.” he asked cautiously, Mai Ding looked expectantly at An-Ziyan but An-Ziyan just shrugged his shoulders: “Who knows where she's gone off to be silly.”

“I'd love to see her.”

“There's nothing visible about that kind of fool.”

Guo Ping snuck up on Mai Ding.” Looks like they had a bad relationship.” Mai Ding kept controlling his expression, “Maybe not.”

Mr. Wang sat down on the couch, “I didn't think you'd be so tidy but I figured someone like you would come home, throw things around and lie on the couch without moving.” You're absolutely right. An-Ziyan sipped his coffee and said flatly, “No way.”

“Look at your room and then look at mine and suddenly feel so ashamed, Yann, you can't be too perfect, you can't make us bachelors live!” Mai Ding clenched his fingers on the seam of his pants and clenched his teeth. That liar, big liar, doesn't even praise me but takes all the credit, did you clean this room? You're not afraid of being struck by lightning on your way out.

Mai Ding, who had a lot of grievances, didn't want to be hurt any more and kept silent and tried to sit down but An-Ziyan stopped him: “Mating, don't sit on my stool.” Mai Ding sat down anyway and An-Ziyan immediately showed his disgusted face: “I have a fetish for the stool you sit on, since you've already sat on it, I don't want it.”

You're a fucking germaphobe! Trying to pick on me again! Fan Shaojun rolled his eyes at Mai Ding: “I told you not to sit but you insisted on sitting, so if I knew I wouldn't let you come.”

“I...” Mai Ding has a hard time saying, no matter what chair he sits in, An-Ziyan will have a fetish for that chair, not the chair but the person.

“Brother, which room are you sleeping in, can I go and see?”

“A girl shouldn't look at a man's bed. An-Ziyan pointed to the bedroom and said, “Let's go.” “He took out his cell phone as he spoke and a few seconds later, Mai Ding's phone vibrated.

[You forgot to put the lube away.]

Mai Ding blushed and replied to the message: [No way! I have all of them put away.]

[I also put a couple of bottles under the bed.]

[Why did you buy so many!!!]

[Who would you say it was for?]

Mai Ding is no longer in the mood to send messages, so he pretends to walk into the bedroom unannounced, only to be discovered by Wang Xiyuan.

Kids need to be educated, never go into someone's house and rummage through things. Mai Ding stood pale at the bedroom door, the sound of her colleagues laughing in the living room, while in the bedroom Wang Xiyuan was curiously holding a bottle of lubricant, looking around and then rushed out while shouting, “Brother, what is this?”

Why do you need lubricant? Filled with deep guilt for defiling the innocent child, Mai Ding blocked Wang Xiyuan's path and squatted down, saying, “Xiyuan, listen to me, your brother is a little sick but he doesn't want to tell anyone.” Wang Xiyuan nodded her head in a puzzled way and put the bottle back in its original position: “I will never tell anyone.”

“Xiyuan is such a good girl.”

We got away with it again and all of a sudden, Mai Ding felt ten years older.

After the lunch, Feng Feimeng and Fan Shaojun cooked for An-Ziyan but they were disappointed to see An-Ziyan's girlfriend.

“Yuanyuan, let's go. The others said their goodbyes and followed him, except for Mai Ding, who was about to leave when An-Ziyan stopped him and said, “Didn't I tell you to take the chair with you?” “Mai Ding turned around, grimacing in horror and bent down to lift the stool, stepping on An-Ziyan's foot when no one was looking. Mai Ding strained to carry the stool to the bottom and Guo Ping looked at him: “We drove here, how do you plan to get that in the car?”

“I'll just take the bus.” Mai Ding carried the stool to the platform, got on the bus, watched Mr. Wang and Mr. Guo Ping get on the bus and leave, got off after one stop, crossed the street and got on the bus back. It took him twice as long as usual to get home, as he was panting from the hindrance of the stool.

“An-Ziyan, I'm telling you, you're not going to get away with this!” No sooner had the door closed, Mai Ding said and An-Ziyan was already lying on the couch, not moving.

“What do you get out of teasing me, what do you get out of it? Tell me, if you can give me a reason to be convinced, I'll leave you alone!” Mai Ding deliberately sat on An-Ziyan's lap but An-Ziyan replied as if it were a matter of course: “Nothing.”

“Then you...”

“Just for fun.”

Mai Ding was on fire and he's beginning to understand why in the movies some people get so angry that their hair turns gray overnight and some people get so angry that they bleed out and he's not far from that stage. It's not far. Mai Ding also collapsed on the couch, "I'm mentally and physically exhausted today, so why don't you go over to Sisi's and get my stuff?” “

“It's not like we know each other well.”

“You've f-cked me so many times, you've married me, how can you still be familiar with me!” Mai Ding dragged An-Ziyan's pants down. “Okay? Maybe I'm too tense today but my head hurts again, you know I've had a nervous disorder.”

An-Ziyan leaves his mouth impatiently.” “Just this once, don't even think about it again.” Mai Ding smiled and nodded.” Okay.” Then, staring at him with smiling eyes, he got up, walked to the entrance, opened the door, turned around and said, “If you look at me like that again, I'll gouge your eyes out.” And he went out and closed the door.

Mai Ding thinks that people will be shocked when they find out about his relationship with An-Ziyan and that their faces will be funny and that people will change because of An-Ziyan.

You don't need to tell people that your man is An-Ziyan and you don't need to prove to them that envy, vanity and such are really that important to love? When everyone knows, will everyone give their blessing without any comments or opinions? Mai Ding has passed the age of innocence, a thought he wouldn't even dream of.

You love me, as long as I know it.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 158: Lying always has a price.Chapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 160: Once a friend

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive