Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 102: Have I grabbed you by the heart?

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 102: Have I grabbed you by the heart?

When the elevator reached the first floor, Mai Ding finally broke away from An-Ziyan and walked outside, keeping a little distance from An-Ziyan so as not to be noticed by the security guards. As he left the building, he waved his hand as he accelerated, “Slow down, keep your distance.”

“Since when is it my turn to listen to you.”

Mai Ding wrinkled his nose at An-Ziyan and walked towards the bus station, while An-Ziyan walked towards the car that Mai Ding had parked on the side of the road. When he got in the car, he drove right up next to Mai Ding but before Mai Ding knew it, An-Ziyan got out, pulled open the back door, turned around, picked Mai Ding up and threw him in.

“What are you doing, it's broad daylight, you want to be found so badly!” Mai Ding struggled to sit up, tried to pull open the door but An-Ziyan locked it: “No one will find out.”

Why did his words sound so credible, Mai Ding confirmed once again: “You promise?”

“Yes, I promise.” An-Ziyan starts the car and Mai Ding, who is sitting in the back, looks at the beautiful curve of An-Ziyan's neck, then he stares down at the toe of his shoe: “I'm not afraid of being embarrassed if my colleagues find out I like guys and it's not just because of company rules. I don't know how to explain this to you but I'd probably prefer to stay quietly and calmly by your side.”

“Don't explain to me, I just gave you my word.”


“After all, paper can't stop fire and I'm prepared for that, so let's enjoy this brief moment of peace.” Mai Ding exhaled, An-Ziyan nodded slightly, his lips wicked, “It depends on what kind of paper it is.”

Mai Ding still couldn't figure out why An-Ziyan's words sounded so plausible. For a second, he really felt like he didn't need to prepare himself for the future.

When he arrived home, Mai Ding got out of the car and waited for An-Ziyan to stop the car but the pain in his knee didn't go away.

“What do you want to do again?”

An-Ziyan didn't answer Mai Ding's question but looked at his knees: “Pull up your pants and let me see.” Mai Ding reflexively covered his left leg, pretending to be puzzled and said: “So sudden, I was not prepared.”

“Don't change the subject for me, come on.”

Mai Ding knew he could not hide it so he lifted up his trouser leg, the fabric rubbed against the wound, he couldn't help but frown, the wound had taken a lot of effort and tolerance to reveal, the knee was not only bruised, the skin around it was blue-purple and slightly swollen, he glared at Mai Ding in a bad mood, “When were you going to tell me.”

“It's just a small injury, I fell down the stairs.”

The only sound that Mai Ding could hear was the sound of things falling down and he shouted, “The medicine cabinet is at the top, don't go through it until I find it. I'll find it.”

“Sit your ass down.”

“Do you know how long it took me to clean up the glove compartment?!”

“I don't know.”

“Cherish the fruits of others' labor!”

A few minutes later, An-Ziyan finally came with a small medical kit from home, opened the lid and rummaged around again: “Iodine is over there!”

Mai Ding leaned back weakly on the couch, his head aching more from the thought of the mess than from the pain in his knee. When the iodine-soaked swab touched the wound, Mai Ding stood up, his little face twisted together and kept crying out: “Gently, it hurts, it hurts...”

“The lighter the focus, the more it hurts.”

“After all these years you've changed your lines.”

“It hurts if you focus on being lightly.”

“Are you trying to piss me off?”

He even wanted to take a picture of his knee to keep as a souvenir, as every little thing that happens to someone in love seems to be worth remembering. Mai Ding wobbled his knee and looked at the bandaged area with a smile.

“You're as untalented at this as you are at cooking.” Mai Ding teased An-Ziyan, who tossed the medical kit aside: “There must be a way for people like you to live, or you're worthless.”

“You're...” Just say no, just say no, it's so annoying. Mai Ding lies down and puts his legs in An-Ziyan's lap.

“Mai Ding.”

“Hmm?”

“Don't get yourself hurt again.”

“I didn't do it on purpose, it's a unique situation, if the flash drive was...”

“Why do you keep thinking about the flash drive, I told you, it's not important to me.”

“It might help you, so it's important to me, I still won't listen to you, I'll just be protected by you,” Mai Ding looked at the ceiling and whispered, “Even if I hurt myself, I'll love you in my own way, no matter how much it hurts, the more it hurts, the more I'll love you.”

Not only you, not only you, I can say touching things too and now I'd like to ask: Did I grab you by the heart?

An-Ziyan's fingers grasped Mai Ding's ankle, his knee was bent and there was pain in the wound, An-Ziyan looked at the bandaged area: “I can't take this pain for you.”

Before Mai Ding could say anything, his hand lifted Mai Ding's ankle a little higher through the gauze and kissed the wound, his lips were probably covered with anaesthetic or painkiller and the pain disappeared too suddenly.

Is it possible that even the most painful wound just needs a kiss from you?

You must try it later.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 101: Bad eyes.Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 103: Here's your chance for a promotion ,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive