Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 103: Here's your chance for a promotion

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 103: Here's your chance for a promotion

Naturally, there is nothing that Shu Shenglin can do about An-Ziyan, since the PR Department is not under his jurisdiction and Manager Cui certainly won't step in, lest Shu Shenglin does something and it goes really went wrong and if it does implicated himself, he would have to be careful with any step he took. Cao Chengyi was miserable, he was called to be suspended by Shu Shenglin, the man has destroyed the USB flash drive and the contents from his own computer and will not be afraid of anything! He was furious at the thought of his own underling hooking up with Cao Chengyi and putting him in his house. Xue Shenglin's approach was opposed by Zhu Qiang and the two quarreled in the office.

“Lao Shu, you're not the only one in charge of the Marketing Department. Tell me what Chengyi has done that needs to be suspended.”

Of course Shu Shenglin wouldn't be foolish enough to tell the truth, he was annoyed at Zhu Qiang's one-track mind, arguing with himself over his subordinates’: “I'm not happy with his work ethic and he's never respected me, do I even have the right to fire him?”

“Are you kidding me? The Marketing Department is short of staff right now, I don't see any problem with Chengyi, his ability to work in the Marketing Department is well known, I won't let you suspend him.”

“Zhu Qiang, you want to overstep the boundary?”

“I'll take the matter at face value!”


The sound of their argument could be heard outside the office and Mai Ding, who was in the Marketing Department, stole a glance at Cao Chengyi, who was just buried in his work, oblivious to the argument inside. Mai Ding whispered as he passed by Cao Chengyi behind a man from the Marketing Department, “Not bad. Such a bland job.”

“Just for show, Yann told me to behave myself lately.”

He handed over the information he got from the Marketing Department to An-Ziyan's office and lowered his voice again, his lips barely moving. Why do we need to let Chengyi be bullied?”

“The time has not yet come.”

“He's not going to get fired.”

“Who knows?”

“I feel so sad for the people who are your friends.”

The young voice called out, “Brother!” interrupting the conversation and Mai Ding turned around to see a little girl in a dress running up to him, her hair swaying on top of her head as she ran, she carried the doll under her desk and then unceremoniously crawled into An-Ziyan's lap sitting. The first thought that popped into Mai Ding's head was: She's so much more skilled than he is!

“What brings you here?”

“I hadn't seen my brother in a long time, so I asked my father to bring me here. He was too much for me to play with.” Then her big, round eyes looked at Mai Ding, “Brother, who is he?”

“An anonymous clerk.”

Why don't you introduce me! Mai Ding smiled at the girl, “I'm Brother Mai Ding, little friend, what's your name?”

“Wang Xiyuan.”

He guesses she's General Manager Wang's daughter and becomes more attentive, thinking it might be a good opportunity for a promotion: “Not only is your name pretty but you're pretty too, so I'm sure a lot of people like you.” My dad told me to watch out for the guys in the PR Department because they might be trying to trick me with sweet words to get a promotion.”

Mr. Wang is doing this too early to instill a sense of reality in his daughter! As if slapped in the face, Mai Ding doesn't change her smile: “I'm not like them, I'm telling the truth, my brother won't lie to you.”

“My father also said to be on the lookout for small-time employees like you.”

He saw An-Ziyan's scowl and remembered that he had to work hard to keep his integrity intact. How dare you find your own way out when it's obvious that Wang Xiyuan isn't working for you?

“Brother, play house with me.”

“No way.” The refusal is too direct.

Wang Xiyuan wasn't angry but turned around and hugged An-Ziyan's neck, burying the tip of his nose in his collar: “Brother, you smell so good, so what do you like to play with.”

“I like to play with men...” His words made Mai Ding's face go white for a moment and An-Ziyan continued: “...games.” His pause was suspicious, it must have been deliberate! Naturally, Wang Xiyuan didn't have the same guilty conscience as Mai Ding, she said, “What are the games that men like to play.”

“Don't ask too many questions.” An-Ziyan stood up with Wang Xiyuan in his arms and Wang Xiyuan giggled. Sometimes children laugh for no apparent reason, whether their eyes and hearts can see or feel joy that adults are no longer interested in. An-Ziyan effortlessly carried Wang Xiyuan out of the room and Wang Xiyuan's laughter continued to be as clear as a silver bell.

Mai Ding's eyes followed them and a feeling flashed in his heart, like the sting of a wasp stinging his body, which he knew very well was not jealousy. Mai Ding quickly ignored the feeling and walked out.

“Let someone else play with you. I'm busy right now.” An-Ziyan put Wang Xiyuan on the ground and Wang Xiyuan nodded his head knowingly, “Then brother will watch me beside him, okay?”

An-Ziyan put Wang Xiyuan on the floor and Wang Xiyuan nodded her head in an understanding manner. He didn't answer but sat down at an empty desk nearby and turned on his computer. The other co-workers gathered around like bears on honey, all of them thinking the same thing he did before, that it's too realistic and that he's now a noble man again, shaking his head at the state of society.

“Little beauty, let me play with you, you've been gone so long, we've missed you so much.”

“I've got good food here, all the things you like and I've got it sitting here waiting for you.”

“...”

They all look like cheating uncles, so it's no wonder that General Manager Wang reminds his daughter that she's vulnerable at such a young age because of her father's position. Mai Ding also wondered why Wang Xiyuan called An-Ziyan by his first name and not by his first name but it turns out that she calls everyone else by their first names.

“Staff, you come with me.” Wang Xiyuan pointed her finger at Mai Ding, such a depressing name, Mai Ding wanted to cry but no tears came, he nodded: “Well, what do you want to play?”

“Let's play house. Five of us will be fine. The rest of you can go to work.” Unlike An-Ziyan, Mai Ding thinks she's mature enough to learn how to keep the PR Department in order while satisfying herself.

“Pick me.”

“Pick me, pick me!”

Colleagues turned out to be the best actors they could get in front of the director and Mai Ding was a little proud, he was the designated one, just playing along, not knowing what he was proud of. It's just a game, I don't know what he's so proud of.




~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 102: Have I grabbed you by the heart? Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 104: Playing house,

Comments

  1. I think mai ding sees how good of a father can an ziyan be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive