Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 67: The Meaning of looking for someone

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 67: The Meaning of looking for someone

"Pete, did you see your friend the day before yesterday?"


"Uh-huh? Friends?"

"Yeah, a big-eyed, pretty girl, I couldn't tell, she said she was a good friend of yours, I think from some other college, by the way, he still has a picture of you!”

On a sunny day, the scorching sun was burning? Instead, Pete felt that the sky was shrouded in a mist, like something before a storm. He happened to meet the girl with the ponytail and stood there listening to her talk about the events of the previous day, and his sixth sense told him that what he had heard was Things, definitely not a good thing.

"Got hair only so long and uncolored ain't it ah? Chompoo..."

"Ah, yes, that's right, she has beautiful, long hair that reaches her waist, so you've already met her, right? She just happened to ask for directions the other day, so we took the school bus together and came to the vicinity of your college". Pete was startled, because at other schools, he had been in the classroom for years. The guy who went to school said she was his best friend and had a picture of him that described pretty much her.

"Deli.” Pete blurted out her name and Ae, sitting next to her, frowned slightly.

Pete had already told him everything.

Since the last time Deli came to his house, Pete had called his short boyfriend and told him all about it, including apologizing with her about it. But Ae wasn't angry about that; he could tell just by listening how guilty Pete felt when he knew he was feeling after what his childhood friend thinks of you

'I did the right thing, didn't I. Ae I told Deli straight up that I already had a crush on someone.'

The soccer boy didn't know how to answer that question, he just felt relaxed about what his boyfriend was doing, he himself didn't want to be constantly jealous of a woman, but he was more worried about him.

He didn't know, himself, what the woman was thinking. He wasn't at all surprised that she had come to the school looking for him, but

"I haven't seen Deli, Chompoo".

"Ow."

Yes, after Chompoo talked to her the other day, the two of them went off to get pizza, and Ae proved that day it is better to call his boyfriends, and they were both together the whole time that day, so Deli must not have been there to see them that day...

"Let me ask you, why did you know that Deli was Pete's friend?” Ae opened his mouth to ask, and the girl with the ponytail froze, while laughing dryly.

"Oh, it's all because of me."

"Uh-huh?" The two teenagers stared at her in great puzzlement, as if waiting for her to explain further, and Chompoo lowered her head slightly, her voice lowered a lot more.

"I was with Lemon the other day when she came running over to ask for directions and I was telling Lemon about my breakup with Ae thing, and then it came up offhandedly about the two of you dating, but we didn't say anything bad, Lemon. Super like you guys, but unfortunately for the woman she heard it too, so she asked if the Pete we were talking about was the man in the picture"

"Did you tell Deli about me and Ae dating?!”

"Well, yes, I thought she said she knew all about it, and she told Lemon and me to reassure us that she said these things she know all about it, but why I didn't look for you I don't know, was it because I couldn't find the International Academy building?", Chompoo said curiously, noticing how pale Pete was, with the dark-skinned teen next to him was a stark contrast.

"Chompoo, we're leaving first, Pete he's got class."

"Ah, well, I almost forgot to give my friend what I bought when I saw you guys, so I'll be off too, goodbye," Ae said and the little girl responded, her eyes widening at the thought of what she was going to do, but what could she do? It's good to go over and say hello when you see your beloved Ae.

The little girl has run away, dropping a bomb and leaving.




"What do we do, Ae, Deli must already know we're dating," the taller teen fidgeted. Ae frowned at that.

"Do you not want people to know about us that much?"

"No. No, it's not that I don't want to talk about it, and I've thought about telling Deli about us being gays, but I... I can't say it, and I didn't know that Deli liked me, but after knowing that I can't say it, how can I say it? I've never cared for a girl's feelings and I don't want her to hate us," Pete explained quickly, and sat down on one of the... On the Trojan horse, hands on your head, apprehensive.

From the beginning, Pete never thought to tell his best friend about this kind of thing, because he thought his sexual orientation would make people Feeling disgusted, not very receptive, even his own mother, whom he had hidden from him for years, instantly a very good friend, he Didn't even think to talk to them until after dating Ae.

To Pete, Ae was a very important man, perhaps more important in his life than his father, the man who was more important than anyone else was. Pete had thought about telling her directly, but at the time he hadn't known Deli's interest in him.

It's a completely different feeling to say these things to a friend than it is to say them to a friend who likes what you do.

Snap! ~

"Hey, I'm not mad at you, I think you should give someone a call." The short teen said with a sigh, reaching out and patting his boyfriend gently on the head. Pete closed his lips tightly and hesitantly looked at him.

"Ae, do you think Deli will hate us?"

"I don't know, Pete, and I don't know your friend well enough to answer that question for you, and she likes you." Ae, he understood this dilemma in his mind, not because they were a male couple, but because it depended on the How is that woman going to think about her boyfriend.

Pete closed his lips even more at that, squeezing his fists in distress.

"But remember, no matter who it is, and what she says to you, I will always be there for you." Anxiety, restlessness, and hesitation were all gone at this moment. Ae touched his head, and said to him earnestly and tenderly Jang.

Pete took a deep breath, picked up his phone and dialed his friend's name.

Dudu

The sound of the connection ringing inside the phone felt so long that Pete tried to hang up several times, and he felt Ae's big hand It was catching itself, so I endured and continued to wait.

There was no answer the first time, and no answer the second time, but Pete still didn't give up until

"Hello"

"Deli!!!” The innocent voice on the other end of the phone felt so far away. Pete immediately continued to ask questions.

"Uh, you did come to see me the day before yesterday, right?"

One side of Pete's heart wants to hear a negative answer and the other side wants to be able to talk to her about it.

"Well, but I suddenly remembered that I had something to do, so I went back first."

Pete, hearing this reply, turns to look at his boyfriend next to him, takes a deep breath and, very unsure of himself, continues to ask.

"You already know that Ae and I are dating, right?"

“....”

If the answer you get is silence, that means the girl should already know.

"Deli, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about this, I really am, I just didn't know how to open up to you, It's not that I don't think of you as someone important to me, it's that this is really hard to talk about, and I'm scared, scared I'll lose you. I was afraid you'd get sick of me, I'm sorry". Pete spoke with a voice full of guilt, filled with apologies, hoping that the other man would listen to himself but the other end of the phone

"I'm sorry ah, I'm not available to talk about this right now, just leave it at that Pete."

"Deli, listen to me first, I'm sorry I'm not telling you these things, but I'm begging you, just hear me out." Pete, who was in a frenzy and didn't know what to do, saw that the other end of the line hadn't hung up yet, so he hurried on.

"I... I've been dating Ae for almost six months, in fact, we were already dating the day you met Ae, but I was afraid to tell you, I don't know how you feel about gays..."

"You want to know how I feel, don't you?"

Before he could finish, the other end of the line jacked up and Pete had to listen quietly.

"I love you!!!”

"!!!”

"Ooh, I've liked you for a long, long time."

Although he already knew that day, he still didn't know what to do after hearing that, and his hand holding the phone started to shake up, because listening to the voice on the other end of the phone she was crying.

"I've been so quietly fond of you, but you chose to be with a man... I... I can't accept it."

Pete had also wondered what some of his friend's emotions would be, but when he heard firsthand that the other man couldn't take it, Pete Feeling all the strength drained from his body, feeling a hard blow to his heart, he felt she should be able to understand him, and finally Instead, it didn't understand itself.

"All this time, I didn't want to believe... that you were gay... because of that guy who bent you over."

The whole sentence seemed small and full of disgust as well as great resentment towards his friend, who was not disgusted with her, but rather disgusted by this supposed love between males. Pete shook his head so hard at these words that he felt tears coming to his eyes.

"No, no, it's not because of Ae, it's because of me! Deli, it's not because of Ae, I was gay to begin with! I'm the one who bent Ae!”

“....”




There was silence on the other end of the phone, and Pete hoped she'd listen and understand herself.

"I'm sorry, I can't take it. I should go, that's all."

Deli was the first to hang up, and the man who had hoped his friend would understand was stumped again

Boing

Glistening tears streamed from his eyes, the hand holding the phone dropped to his side, and Pete closed his eyes, letting the frustration of the It ravage your heart.

After hearing Deli's answer, thoughts from previous years rushed back into his mind.

'Why were you born to like men?'

Snap! ~

He asked himself mentally as Ae opened his big arms around Pete and pressed his head against his belly. Pete had just the kind of thoughts that immediately disappeared.

"Ooh Ae, what should I do? What should I do?"

Ae didn't answer, but just held the sad man in front of him tightly and gently stroked his hair, hoping that he would slowly calm down, the sight of him sobbing reminded him of the first day he met him, when he confessed he was gay, feeling like he was back to the timid and vulnerable Pete he was that day.

"I, uh, if I'm not... you would not."

"If you weren't gay, we probably wouldn't be in love the way we are."

Amount

He was trying to reproach himself, but he was startled at Ae's words, and looking up at him with his tear-stained face, the short boy reached out his hand and gently Wiping his tears for him, he said to him again, gently:

"I don't care what you really are. I just know how much we love each other now and that's all that matters."

The gentle, measured tone of his voice made Pete close his eyes tightly, and a large teardrop slid down his face, apparently he had got the question answered.

Why is he gay? Why does he have to have this strange, socially antithetical sexual orientation? Why do you prefer men to women? The answer to all questions lies with this man.

All because of the man in front of him who held him close, the man who dared him to be himself, the man who said he would always be there for him. Man. This man is what Pete is after.

Boing

"Ae... Ae... Woo"

At this point Pete was crying like he did the first time they met, to the guy who said he 'wouldn't comfort anyone'. But his warm embrace made him feel so at ease, and felt more effective than any words of comfort. He bravely reached out and hugged the man before him.

Pete is willing to accept all that he is, as long as Ae keeps holding him like this.

"I love you, Ae. Love you."

"I know, I know it all, it's okay, don't cry."



This hug will be the best hug in the world, the warmest hug in the world, the one filled with longing, both in past or in future



Can

This shrew was very mad at his boyfriend before, for what? Because of that tracking software!!!

He rolled around screaming so much that Tin couldn't resist the urge to take earplugs to his ears, simply unable to endure his incessant cursing, if drooling could even be called the cursing, eloquent. Can, knowing that he had used stalking software on himself, almost didn't hit him over the head with his phone, but now he was actually getting interested in this app.

"What's Tin doing over at Bangna?"

Yes, it's actually kind of fun to spy on the life of this mouthy Khun-chai. Can wants to know exactly what he's doing in Bangna. What for? So, when he saw him positioning himself outside, Can immediately sent a message asking:

"What are you doing over at Bangna? Ah, ok, send." He said as he coded, clicked the send button after he finished coding, and waited for a reply after seeing him read the message.

[To meet a bunch of nasty people]

"Who is it?" Can continued to ask and couldn't help but giggle when he saw the response.

[A bunch of gnawing old people]

"Well, aren't you a gnawer yourself? Didn't your parents pay for your car and the money you spent?" Can giggled and nodded, as if he already knew what he was doing over there.

Since he'd cleared up the whole drug thing, Tin was willing to talk to Can about all his personal stuff, pushing each other even when they would have nothing to talk about, and he would answer whenever Can asked him, so the small-eyed man knew right away that this so-called gnawing man was referring to. It's just that Tin's friends in high society are the heirs to some big companies. What's the place to collaborate?

"No more chatting after going to a party I guess Tin is already looking like a dead fish by now, hahahaha". It's also fun to spy on your boyfriend on the weekends. Thought it was funny, especially going with his mom.




Oops! So sorry for him.

Can laughed again, something he'd already told him about, about how his mother barely paid him any attention when he was home. When he goes outside, he brags about his son in all kinds of ways. He says his mom is really hypocritical so just feel sorry for him.

"I hope you're having a good time, baby, go lie down and read the comics," said Can to him in a very stinky way, throwing the phone away with the one head bent down on the bed that hadn't been made when he woke up and rolled over three times.

"It's been a long time since I've stayed home on the weekends like this, but why do I feel a little miserable? Is it because you've gotten used to hanging out with Tin?" Can sighed and turned over towards the nightstand to get some comics that were on it and started reading them

squeak ~

"The sun is up you’re a.ss, how long are you going to sleep?" Soon after, the door opened and his mother came in with a basket of clothes, saying that she saw her son's room in disarray and began to chattering up, Can laughed dryly and said:

"Oh, Mom, it's the weekend hey, just let me sleep a little longer" and then made a show of laying dead in bed with his clothes on, and his mother Hated to slam the basket at him after seeing it.

"Don't be so crappy, I hate to see you doing nothing like this."

"Hey!” Can shouted and showed the comic to his mother, but she pushed it off.

"Don't show it to me, there are your little man books all over the room. When did you learn to clean up your own room? Huh? Cantaloupe, your sister is a few years younger than you and she knows how to clean up after herself, isn't it the final exams soon? Have you read the book yet?!” His mom started nagging and Can immediately grabbed the blanket and covered his head.

"Cantaloupe!!!” His mom said sternly after putting the clothes away in the closet, and Can fidgeted with her answer:

"I know, I'm sure I'll pass, you don't know, your son is very good, he passed level 3 last time! This semester will be fine for sure! You can go now, I'm going to bed, I'm sleepy, I was playing video games until 4am yesterday. Oh, hey!” the latter was called out by his mom, who picked up the comic book next to her and threw it at him, just as he was being blindfolded under the covers.

"Remember to clean up your room, and if I see it still looking like this at night, I'll be careful not to throw you out of the house and make you sleep on the street! And then let Gucci sleep in your room!”

"Ooh, Mom!!!” The sleeper jumped up immediately, but his mother didn't listen and stalked out of the room and closed the door, Can opened it depressingly Open mouth.

"What the hell, let the dog sleep in the bedroom and the man in the street! It's weird not to get bitten by words. It's nice to have a place to sleep in a boy's room. Look at everyone else's. My son's room is probably not half as clean as my room! Uh, no! If I compare it to Tin's bedroom, my bedroom's a doghouse, right? But it's not comparable. They have a nanny at home! Not fair at all!” Can griped incessantly.

but still got up and kicked the comic into the bottom of the bed with his feet, then stood the study material up, shaking the covers a few times to cover the wrinkled and deformed Beds

"Get it done! Easier than peeling a banana!” The person who tidied up said that... where tidying up that easy? The man collapsed on all fours on the bed again and sighed:

"How boring!!! Tin, come and get me! So boring! Boring as hell!” he collapsed on the bed again, screaming for his boyfriend, but heard the words floating outside:

"If you're going to scream any louder, you might as well go read more books, Cantaloupe!!!”

Uh, every time my mom gets angry, she calls him by his full name.

Can thought to himself, then dialed his own cell phone with his foot, and since he couldn't scream, he went to sleep quietly.

Line!

At this very instant, a man from heaven? The incoming voice came to his mind and Can immediately rolled over and touched his phone, maybe that party that Tin was at was already over well, but...

"Who is it?" A message from a stranger popped up, along with a very short sentence:

See?

That's really all it was, but it was sent with the video, and he was startled and then opened it.

"Ah, ah. Ah Tin Tin......"

"Uh-huh!” Can’s face almost didn't stick to the screen as a woman's very sweet voice came over the phone, and the video showed a man and woman in bed together. The woman is smiling voluptuously at the camera, but the man’s face couldn’t be seen.

How am I supposed to know who?!

"Tin Tin uh ah one more time."

Amount

Before the picture could continue to play, Can immediately reached out his finger and pressed pause, then took a deep breath.

"Calm down, Can, be calm!” Can tried to stay conscious.

Line!

Do you think people like him will stop cheating on you because of a guy like you?

"No way to calm down!!!”

When the message popped up again, Can couldn't calm down any longer and sat up in bed so fast, his face, which had previously been covered in smiles grew into a very serious expression, holding the phone tightly in both hands and dialing the number of the person I just talked to.

"You get back here right now! I have something to tell you!!!”

"What do you mean, Can!”

Can hung up the phone right away before Tin could finish his sentence, no matter how many more calls came in from the other side. He got out of bed in a huff and headed downstairs and his mom turned around and asked him.

"Where are you going, Can?"

Can replied very seriously as he put on his shoes.

"Going to kill someone! I'm not coming back tonight, so remember to bail me out if I go to jail, Mom!” He said and ran out of the house so fast that his mother frowned and sighed at his departing back and said:

"What's this kid mad about again? Hey!”

His mother didn't know that Can was serious about what he said!




The Metthanans' mansion is striking, and people passing by cast admiring glances, but this fair-skinned Can arrived at his front door in a rage, well he's been in and out of here so often, it's like is like his own home, the maid opened the door to let the taxi drive in, just as he arrived at his door

“I'll probably be back late tonight, so you can go ahead and get some rest, and I'll just close the door myself when I get back.”

Watching the first heir in a suit getting ready to leave the house, Can froze and opened the door to get out of the car as he paid the driver, Can flew up and Tul turned around to see him and greeted him with a very surprised tone.

"Aw, Can, what are you doing here? Tin's not at home."

Boom! ~

"Ah ~ Tul khun-chai!”

Before Tul could finish his greeting, the football player's fist flew at his handsome face, and Tul felt the corners of your mouth start to bleed and the babysitter standing next to you is screaming in shock before Tul can react

Snap! ~

Boom! ~

"Tul, you bastard! Do you hear me, you're a son of a b.itch!”

"Hey, hurry up and grab him!” Can shouted loudly and tried to go up and punch him again, and the servants around him immediately rushed to stop him, though by two of them Racked, Can was still struggling, legs in the air kicking furiously at the man who was wiping his nose blood with the back of his hand.

"Master Tul, are you all right?"

"Nothing"

"Bastard, get off me, I'm going to kill you!!!! How could you do this to your own brother? Are you going to take everything away from your brother? Answer me! Son of a b.itch!!!” Can cursed at him, and the servants, their eyes wide with surprise, had to rack him out, for even it was Tul’s friends, if someone called him names or got rough with him like that, he would never leave them alone.

"Calm down, boy, how dare you speak to Master Tul like that!”

"You're the ones who are really stupid, being played by him, he's bad to the bone, can't you see?" Can yelled out, Tul looked at him very confused, as if he had no idea why he was being beaten for sleeping, and then as a result of that A handkerchief handed over by the nanny wiped the nosebleed.

"I can't believe Master Tin has such a friend," mumbles the maid, as Tul remained frozen in place, when Can was about to be dragged outside.

"What's going on?"

A very intimidating voice came over and everyone followed it, even Tul looked up and said

"Dad."

Yes, this is the man with the biggest seat in the Metthanan family, and he is watching his youngest son's friend who is pouring out all the strength to want to punch your oldest son.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?"

It's time to let the elders of this family know some things.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 66: Unfortunate man 《Chapters Home》 Next: ,Chapter 68: Unknown Gifts from the Father



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive