Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 68: Unknown Gifts from the Father

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 68: Unknown Gifts from the Father

Tin



For the first time, I feel like I'm going crazy!

I was surprised when Can called me to come home at first because I was sure I hadn't done anything wrong, but I would have ignored it just decided to say I'd stay a little longer and go back, but the name of the guy who almost never called me much was on my phone screen showed, and it was 'Dad' that made me have to immediately abandon everything and drive home as fast as I could.

'Tin, get back here right now, that friend of yours named Can is here.'

I'm almost going crazy wondering if he'd done something to upset the family. It's not that I find him exhausting haha, I even like his grinning personality, I'm just so worried about him that I can't believe myself that I'm so anxious and worried about someone.

What have you done, Cantaloupe, what have you really done?

I kept calling his phone all the way home, but he turned it off, so I just had to pray to myself and press the accelerator like crazy flying back home so fast that even the maid opened the door and stopped at the house without slowing down, and got out of the car so fast that she didn't know if she was I'm overthinking it, and I feel like all the servants in the house are watching me.

"Where's Can?!”

"Er, in the Master's study," One of the maids closest to me replied, and I sauntered into the house to confront the man I least expected to see, who was holding an ice pack in his hand, covering his face.

"Back?"

"What's the situation? Don't you tell me..." I was surprised to get out, I couldn't believe my eyes after seeing my brother beaten up, there’s probably no one else making trouble but him, and yes, that's my boyfriend.

"You don't have to worry so much about me, it's just a couple of punches your friend is really strong!”

What the hell have you done Can?!!!! I've told you several times not to bother him. He can ruin your life with a single command and make your life living hell! You crazy bastard!

I squeezed my fist tightly and swallowed the back of my throat to hide my fear, adjusting my face so that I could look like a wave, and by now my heart was going all crazy. I was just about to walk away from my brother, but he slowed down.

"Did you think this was going to end so easily?"

Zi ~

The hands clenching my fists tighter, because I know what this family thinks of me and what they think of my brother.

I'm just a worthless person who never should have been on this earth at all, and Tul is God's Gift for them!

"No matter how this thing is going to end, I'm not going to let you touch a hair on Can’s head!” I said to him viciously, before, I would have called him brother properly for the sake of my family, but now I don't even care anymore and don't care what Mom and Dad think of me because the only person I care about is him... Can.

He was the only one who wouldn't abandon me, the only one who swore he'd be there for me.

My answer made Tul look at himself with a very puzzled look, and then he laughed.

"At the end of the day, you're still the one who's happiest," and then he turned and walked off in the other direction, and I looked at him in puzzlement Far away from the back.

I'm the one who's happiest? Shouldn't he be the one who's happiest?

He was in control of everything, his parents appreciated him, had an enviable family, an obedient and sensible son, and just he Now rightly so, if he wants to do something, there's nothing he can't do.

He's sitting on everything and I only have Can.




I thought as I took a quick step towards my father's study, I was afraid he would do something untimely again. Knowing a personality like his, he'd be going to yell at all the people who hurt me, as he's proven several times.



Knock, knock, knock

I adjusted my breathing and tried to keep my sanity, knocking on the door and opening it and walking in.

“Why are you so biased, Tin is your son too, why are you doing this to him, you know your oldest son did do something to him? Have you ever cared how sad your son is when all you do is work every day? Do you know how much he's been hurt? He was betrayed by his own brother like this, you know?!!!”

I was immediately shocked when I opened the door and walked in, Can kept rambling on and on, and he actually yelled at my dad.

Squeak ~

I pushed the door open and then saw what I thought was the strangest image of my life, my dad sitting quietly in a recliner at his work desk, across from him. It was Can, who was slapping the table with both hands and shouting at my dad, his fair face red with anger, I sucked deeply in a breath, felt like he'd been yelling at my dad for a while.

"There you are, Tin," said my dad turning to look at me, very calmly, as I remember my dad always seemed to be such a calm person.

My dad isn't like everyone else's dad.

For as long as I can remember, my father has never hugged me, or let me ride his neck, or gone to our school's parent-teacher conferences. My father was always buried in his work, ignoring even my mother, and he didn't care about anyone, the only one he could be proud of, the one who could make him look like someone who appeared to smile was my brother.

"Tin, you're finally here, I've been waiting for a long time, too bad I only punched your brother 2 times, people like him should be beaten to death, but I was held up by your maid, and does no one in this family know of your brother's bad behavior!!!!”

"Can, shut up!” I hurried up and grabbed Can’s hand, I could feel him choking my dad and I could feel his face pale slightly. I didn't want Can to get into something bigger and harder to end up in.

No one knows what my dad would do to him, but he's in the position he's in today, and he's perfectly capable of doing anything he wants to do., just like my brother.

"I'm not going to shut up, I'm going to expose all of your brother's dirty deeds!”

"Can!!!”

"What! Why are you shouting at me? Tell your father what your brother has done to you!!!” I stopped him harshly, he should have calmed down, but this time he screamed at me like he was having a stroke, and instead, while Pointing at my dad, I gripped his hand tightly again.



This kind of temper can only be bad in front of my dad, my dad he sits quietly as always and feels like he can make us fall at any moment! Well, if he's still yelling like that all the time, my dad will be even less likely to believe him.

"Stop it, I'll take you home."

"No!!!”

"Cantaloupe!!!”

"I said no means no! I'm not going back until we get this out of the way!!!” He kept at it and didn't look like he wanted to give up at all. I was trying to drag him out of the house in hopes that he would get away from the evils of the house and he spoke up.

"Tin, let him talk.” See, your dad wants to know what nasty things his oldest son has done!

"Dad," I couldn't believe my ears, my dad said to me slowly:

"I don't usually get a chance to talk to you or your brother, but this is the time to listen."

I looked at the man I hated. No, I don't know, I don't know how I feel about the father who bore me and raised me either.

The one who never opened his mouth to say more than a word, even when my mother drove me back to England.

"Yes, you really should listen and stop being a father who favors his son!” While I was staring, Can yelled out again, and I thought for sure my dad would not like this ungrateful Yellow-haired kid, didn't like how rudely he spoke to himself, didn't expect him to smile instead, a smile I'd never seen before.

"So tell me, old man, tell me what you know about this man who 'favors' his son."

I wanted to stop him, because I didn't think my dad would believe me even if the spit dried up, but I didn't say anything, looking at the tightly closed Daimon swallowed I'm probably just really lacking in fatherly love.

I sat down as I thought about it, and also pushed Can to show him that he was willing to sit down too, even though he was depressed at the moment down, and then he began to ramble on and on.

"Do you know about your son's insult to Tin?!” Although Can was like asking a question, he didn't want to wait for my dad to answer, because he immediately went on:

"Or are you so closed-minded that you don't know about Tul's earlier slander of his brother's drug use? So what the hell were you doing at the time? Why do you allow your son to become a bouncer like this? Don't you have any love at all? I'm impatient just hearing about this, aren't you? What kind of a father are you, and why did you watch your oldest son bully him?!”

I really sounded like I wanted to laugh, I was turning into a bullied kid in his eyes, but I couldn't laugh, I looked at my dad's silent face, but instead of looking at me, he was looking at Can, who was saying something that made me lock eyes.

"Okay, I may not know much, but I've only just learned how bad Tul he is! You know what? He actually sent me pictures of Tin on drugs, I don't know if he wanted me to fight with him or if he sent them to me with some other purpose in mind. But why would he send these unsightly photos to anyone? He's his brother. Doesn't he always talk about how much he loves his brother? What if I were anyone else and threatened Tin with these photos? Or what happens to Tin when he sells the photos to the press?!”




Can’s voice got louder and louder, but my dad and I weren't there to stop him.

"It's not over yet! Do you think this is the end of it? Not really! Someone just sent me a video of Tin having sex with another woman, does he think I'm stupid? Can't I guess it's from that asshole? He knew I'd be angry after seeing this, and would definitely fight with Tin or try to break us up, but I wanted to say that I wasn't. Not stupid, would I even know my own boyfriend's back?"

"Boyfriend?"

At that moment, I felt my dad glance over at me, and I sat there without saying a word, without interrupting, without any explanation. Because I was thinking about what he had just said:

What pictures did he send him? Pictures of me sleeping with women?

"Well! I'm his boyfriend! So how could I not know that my boyfriend had a mole on his back? Even though the guy in the video had the exact same haircut and was about the same size as him, and the woman kept saying Tin's name. But I always know where Tin had been and what he'd done. Everything he does will be reported to me, he's not going to go lusting after other women. Even if he betrays me, I don't care, because I've told him that no matter what happens, the fool that I am will believe him! "

I was startled, and the anger that had risen because my brother was trying to break me up with Can slowly disappeared. Instead, I felt happy to hear him say he trusted me.

I wanted so badly to go hug him and tell him that I hadn't messed around with anyone else since I'd been dating him, but instead my dad had first opened up.

"So you just beat up Tul?"

"Yes, how could I not be angry? He's like a rabid dog smearing Tin around behind his back, no different than a snake shrew!” This should have been a serious atmosphere, but instead I smiled. The smile got bigger and bigger, looking at the guy who cornered my dad and called him names like he was with me. Dad was the same age as his friend.

Can has never been afraid of anyone, ever, and honestly, he's probably a lot stronger than I am.

"Tin, is it true?" My dad turned to look at me like that for the first time and I replied in a very calm tone:

"I don't think you'll believe me if I tell you."

"Well, why don't you try saying it?" My dad retorted, and I met his eyes with very unfamiliar ones, his eyes full of vicissitudes.

"Yeah, he's been persecuting me since I was a kid" my dad looked at me and said something that even I couldn't believe my ears.

"Daddy's sorry."

It wasn't just me who froze, even Can froze and turned to look at me very strangely, then turned again to look at the man in front of me who was full of vicarious man who feels like an old man with nothing left in his life.

"Daddy's sorry that he hurt you inadvertently, and sorry to have been so cynical, even though I always thought I'd given you something you need the most so wouldn't I owe you and Tul even more."

"What's it got to do with him?" It wasn't me, it was Can who said it, he was probably depressed to hear my dad say it as if my brother wasn't the culprit. But I was confused and asked him:

"What's the one thing I've always needed most, huh?"

I never really knew what I needed. Until I met Can myself.

My dad turned and looked at me and just said one word.

"Freedom"

"Freedom?"

"Yes, freedom to do whatever you want, the freedom to choose your own life, it is a freedom that Tul and I will never possess.”

I don't understand, is it because he wants to set me free that he's sending me away from my family and sending me abroad?

"Dad never told you, no, never told anyone, that the only freedom I had was to marry Tul's mother, this is the only freedom I chose, the freedom to break ties with everyone, the freedom to end my own failures, the freedom to only carry a shell of respectability remains". He is now a very successful entrepreneur, but a father who is a failure in life.

"I confess I didn't stop your mother and Tul from sending you away to study abroad, because I thought it would be OK for you and a great opportunity for you to see the outside world. I admit that I didn't stop your mother from sending you back to England after all that happened, but instead I'm grateful that it happened Tin.”

My dad looked at me and talked about things I never knew existed.

"You know what? It's best for you if you don't get everyone's hopes up."

"I don't get it!” Can said, but I felt like I understood something, something that I'd been misunderstanding all along. My dad continued...

"Because after that one thing, you'll have a life of your own, and you can choose whatever you want, because the people don't have any hope for you anymore, hope that will slowly kill you, and that's why I say I gave you the best of everything. It's something that Tul and I will never be able to have," My dad said it smoothly, with waves. But I felt like my deadly life was slowly starting to take on color.

What does he mean: has my dad always loved me?

"It's Tul who when he opens and closes his mouth, and everyone knows it, he gets everything, and Tin is the one who gets everything taken away from him! " Can speak up for me and my dad looked at him and smiled at him, but it was a tired smile.

"Tul, that kid has been through more than you can even imagine," was all my dad said before turning to look at me.

"Let it be that father is begging you, don't be angry with your brother, your brother has suffered enough, he has never been happy in his life, I know it's dad's fault for letting him have his way, for not protecting both my sons, but he just wanted to try. Just to make up for your brother," I looked into my father's eyes and I had told myself that in this life, I won't even forgive anyone in this family, and for some reason I feel a little sorry for the man in front of me instead.

"Tin, you were born with happiness, and though you've suffered a lot these past few years, at least now you've found your own happiness, and Tul he's still haunted by pain, and your brother hasn't been happy once."

My father turned to Can, who reckoned he was my happiness, and said in a pleading tone:

"You can hate me all you want, but please, don't hate your brother, okay?"

I wanted to say no, wanted to cry like a little kid about why I was aggravating myself, but deep down, years of accumulated resentment are slowly disappearing, though not right away, and for some reason, I suddenly feel like I'll forgive that one day. Bloodline.




"No way!” Can angrily answered for me, but I said to my father:

"Okay."

"Hey! What? Don't you go soft!” I ignored him, because I already knew what was more important than hate.

"I will do as you say, but I want you to promise me one thing.”

"Go ahead," my father said, and I turned and held Can by the shoulders, the man who'd beaten up my brother for me, and he looked at me in puzzlement. I looked at my father:

"Freedom." I only said one word, but father already understood.

"Freedom to love, with no one to stand in our way," I repeated, because I knew that what I needed was not Their understanding, and no one else's, is all I need for this person sitting next to me to understand me.

That person is Can.

I stared at my father with the attitude that no matter what he tried to do to stop me, I would choose to love Can, my father listened to this and smiled:

"I promise you, no one is going to stand in the way of your love, including your mother."

A smile began to show on my face when I heard my father's answer. I don't know what he used to give me assurance, but my father's smile. The look in my father's eyes already told me that he was a gentleman who kept his word.

"Hey, is that all you need? Can I go punch your brother again? If you want to, I'll beat him up for you," Can was still the same silly, sweet guy, he turned to me and yelled JUNG he disagreed and insisted on making things happen, my dad couldn't stop laughing when he saw it.

I've never seen my father smile like that before.

"That's the guy you like, no wonder he can make you throw everything away," Father said, turning to look straight at Can.

"I leave my son in your hands, I hope you can do what this cranky old man with a preference for sons can't do," father. Jokingly, but I got the impression that he really did, and Can dropped his guard and laughed dryly.

"I didn't mean to yell at you like that, did I?!”

"Ohhhh, thank you, for making me see the truth," the father says to Can, who actually gets an inch and asks for a mile.

"Can I ask you for something?" Dad was stunned, and I could tell from the look in his eyes that he probably thought Can wanted money, or something else of value, but for me, I had already held him down because Can he said

"Can I go kick your oldest son's ass again? Let me go kick his ass and I'll come back and worship you."

He insisted on trying to beat up my brother because he thought it was the best way for me to get back at him.

Now no matter what my brother does, there's no way to stop me from loving Can anymore, and if he wants to see me in pain, he probably won't interfere.

"I guess there's no way around it." My father still performs the duties of a father, which is to protect his son. When I heard what my father said to me, I was stunned

"Does the news that Tul is getting ready to divorce your sister-in-law Wadee make you feel any better, Tin?"



My brother's words to me came to mind in my stagnant mind:

There's going to be some good news coming out soon, for me.

As much as I wanted to see my brother live and die in shame, after hearing my father say that, I instead felt nothing, not happy, I just looked at my father with great confusion as to why my brother would be willing to divorce his sister-in-law. Doesn't he care what society thinks of him anymore?

"You've always been a good boy, Tin," Father said slowly, as if he knew I wasn't going to be happy about such things.

This was also when I realized that I wasn't going to base my own happiness on someone else's misery.

"From the time you were born, you have always been a child surrounded by happiness," I looked at my father, and I stood up suddenly, pulling hard on Can’s hand, and he looked at me with a puzzled look on his face, and he thought that this thing It's going to take a lot of explaining! But this result is enough for me.

"I'll take my leave. No matter what, I'll prove to you what I can do," I said to my father, who smiled, and Then said

"Well, there's another awesome son to help Daddy, do it to your heart's content, but don't put too much pressure on yourself, remember, you always have the freedom to choose what you want to do." After my father said that, I walked out of my father's study with a fussing Can in tow and the last thing I saw was that my father took a picture out and looked at it.




I don't know what that photo is, but from that day on, I knew that my father was a man who would cry.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 67: The Meaning of looking for someone 《Chapters Home》 Next: ,Chapter 69: If you don't leave, I won't abandon you.



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive