Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 66: Unfortunate man

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 66: Unfortunate man

Can.


"You wanna hot body ~ You want a Bugatti ~ You wanna Maserati ~ You better work bitch! You want a Lamborghini ~ Sip martinis ~ "

Work Bitch by Britney Spears comes on inside the phone's headphones, and every time I can't help but follow along with the rhythm swings, or else I memorize the lyrics and sing them to my own friends, but this time I uncharacteristically become silent and stilted Look at the picture on your phone.

The screen on the phone plays a video of a classy bar where 80% of the people are blond and blue-eyed foreign aristocrats, but the camera focuses on the girl dancing on a pole, but the girl who's making out with a guy, and to top it off, that guy was Tin.

It wasn't the fact that he wasn't being nice to someone at the dance that concerned me, it was the fact that it happened before that, Tin was high on drugs.

The video on the phone does a good job of explaining what he's doing, and he's sucking on a white powdery substance, and I have no idea what that really is. Heroin or some other drug or something, but he was doing it with the woman next to him, and he smoked it in one face for several puffs, and then he was done Turning and kissing one of the girls, with a very restless hand on the other's hip.

People may think I'm listening to music, but I'm actually watching my own boyfriend get high and play with women.

"Why didn't you call me when you got there?"

There was a sudden sound in the air, and I looked up to follow the sound and saw Tin preparing to sit down towards the chair across from me, his face hanging with sparse beads of sweat, it looked like a rush.

I took it upon myself to meet him today at a college coffee shop, choosing to meet at this afternoon time, when most of the people are off to class, so the cafe only had a few sporadic customers, which was nice and made it easier for me to talk to him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, trying to grab the phone from my hand to look at it, but I drew back just in time and squinted at him, my mind pondering what was going on.

"Tsk, your eyes are already small, but you still have to squint, being careful, trying to not to let me see anything," he said jokingly. You may say: Oh, your eyes are so big oh, yes, his eyes are really big, so those European and American beauties like this kind of big eyes of Asian men, but that's not what today is about.

"Tin, let me ask you some questions."

"Ask it."

"Have you been on drugs?"

FFs

I got straight to the point without any lag, his smile was diminishing, and I could clearly feel him frothing at the mouth as he listened to the words stunningly and then very seriously asked me:

"Why do you ask that?"

"See for yourself" I gave him the phone along with the headphones, and he put one hand in his ear and looked at me as if to say what, but he didn't say, just looked down and clicked on the video I'd watched several times already.

At first Tin was just curious, but slowly he became more serious, his eyebrows knitted together, and he held tightly the Phone, I'll probably die of depression if I don't get this out of the way.

"Where did you get this video?" His tone was steady and full of all sorts of discomfort.

"Your brother sent it to me."

"Did you talk to him?!” He looked up at me immediately and I could feel the anger coming from his eyes. I was so confused, he should have had to explain to me Instead of feeling angry like this, because I'm the one who should be angry because he kept it to himself, right! So I also answered straightforwardly:

"Yes, I talked to your brother."

Snap! ~

"Then there's nothing more to talk about between us," he said and slammed the phone down on the table hard, I was shocked and he got up so fast getting ready to leave the coffee shop made me feel very confused and I looked at him with a dumbfounded look on my face:




"Hey, don't you want to explain this to me?!!!” I rushed to get up and speak loudly to him, making him stop in his tracks.

"There's nothing to explain".

"That means you've actually done it!” I said to him at the top of my voice, not caring if the rest of the store was watching us or if the waiter signaled for our voices to be smaller. I looked at his back in disbelief as Tin continued without turning his head:

"You've already chosen to believe him, and no matter what I say, it's no use, I already know I can't win... against him."

FFS

I opened my mouth a little and watched him walk away, I couldn't think of any other words at that point, except

"You bastard!!!” I took off cursing, grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my bag and immediately followed, good thing he wasn't running away, so it didn't take me long to catch up with him

Snap! ~

POW!!!

"Oh hey!”

I grabbed him by the shoulders to make him turn around, then squeezed my fist up and punched him in the jaw, and the girls around him were shocked, before he reacted, I yelled at him:

"Will you stop being unreasonable? A.sshole!!!! If I believed your brother, why would I waste my time coming here to ask you, can't you just use your head and think! What makes you think I trust your brother more than I trust you!!!!! I've told you several times that I would choose to believe you, even if I was stupid enough to be deceived by you, even if I were dead. Did you hear that? You freaking white retard!!!” I grabbed him by the collar and yelled at him, feeling that Tin startled by my sudden move.

From the moment I heard him say he didn't want to explain, I already knew he must have thought I believed his brother.

I did contact your brother, but did I say I believed your brother?

"Hey, hey, classmate, what's up with you guys?"

"You're talking to me! I'm your boyfriend, aren't I? Tell me what's going on. What's going on? Didn't you say I was stupid, but can't you just tell me so I can understand it more thoroughly!” I ignored the security guard who came running to stop me, and I still yelled at him, leading him by the collar with my hands that kept shaking him, hoping he would be able to answer every one of my questions positively.

"Tin!!!”

Snap! ~

When he didn't say anything, I called out to him loudly again, and he grabbed my hand and then hugged me, saying softly...

"I'm sorry."

I'm startled, and I think others might find it odd, too, that Tin is suddenly hugging me like this and then whispering in my ear Sorry.

"I thought... I…… thought you'd believed him and started hating me."

"Uh, class, are you guys fighting?"

FFS

I wanted to turn around and answer the security guard's question, too, but instead Tin hugged me tighter, and I wanted to push him away really badly I didn't understand his shifty mood, but I reached out to hug him too, patted him gently on the back, and then turned to the security guard says:

"No, it's fine, it's just a little fight. Hey, Tin!” and I really can't figure him out. I just turned to answer the security guard, he suddenly grabbed my hand and then interjected, as a group of people around him cast all sorts of strange glances.

Haven't they ever seen two other people fighting?

I thought to myself, but thought it better not to ask, as I walked behind Tin, dodging the eyes of passersby. He suddenly turned and looked at me, ouch hello, Tin felt like an abandoned stray dog very aggrieved said:

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He was startled, and then said to me

"I thought you chose to believe him.”

"Do you want me to flick your forehead?" I gave him a blank stare and didn't look good. A good conversation with him at first and not listening and saying there's nothing to talk about, all before I've been talking for more than five minutes, and I'm holding my chest. Not looking at him kindly, Tin felt as aggrieved as if he had the entire planet on his back

"No one who speaks to him, no matter who he is, will choose to want to believe me, and the fact that you got that video means that you already are talking to him behind my back has forced me to think more and think you already believe what he says.”




"Are you saying that everyone trusts your brother more than they trust you?"

"Yes," he admitted, and I sighed at him.

"No wonder." he looked at me dead in the eyes, but not the evil kind of stare, but the kind of stare where he was afraid of losing me. I smiled at him and stuck my finger out at his head, next time he'll have his ass handed to him if he's so rude.

"It's because you're always so alone with the whole world on your own and your brother laughs like a madman, everyone should choose the face that they all like to wear with a smile, as if facing your cold face!” I'm telling the truth, and I'm beginning to understand why Tin would say he has nothing to offer his brother, even though I've only known him for a short time, and I was almost on his side!

Tin wrapped himself up so tightly that he feels like no one can get close to him, while his brother Tul is more of an approachable ordinary person.

I don't know anything about psychology, but if people are going to be asked to choose between these two men, if they don't know them very well With two people, I think everyone would definitely choose Tul, but it just so happens that unlike the others, I'm one of those people who, as soon as I trust someone who's up, and I'm not going to change my mind no matter what they use to brainwash me.

"You don't have to worry, if I say I believe you, I believe you as for that video, it's not like I'm going to take it like the woman in the…… TV show... Having a video conference about you cheating on me and all that, I'm just here to ask you if those are true." After all I've said, can he understand me or not? Just staring at me, soon he was looking elsewhere:

"It's true," I frowned.

"Then explain yourself."

"At that time," he paused, then continued, after my deportation, everyone was disappointed in me, and within me Feeling depressed, feeling that my family was alienating me and that everything I had was being taken away from me, I took it upon myself to get revenge. I really tried to get high and felt like I was floating. It made me forget everything, but no matter how much I tried to get back at myself, no one ever looked me in the eye until I myself began to realize that whether to fall or choose to go back for revenge..."

Snap! ~

When he did say that, I pulled him in for a hug, and even though it was hot, I felt like he needed it. I patted him gently on the back like I was patting my Gucci's head.

"You're just being tough, see, wouldn't it have been okay if you'd told me earlier?" I felt Tin stiffen a little, but soon he reached out of his own accord and hugged me tightly, and I felt his shoulders in the Shudder.

"I'm sorry...” he apologized again and I would smile heartily.

I feel like I'm the only one in college. No, the only one in the whole world who can hear Tin go on and on like this saying sorry.

We just hugged each other, and after a while he asked me

"Why did you go looking for a chat?"

"He's the one who came to me, I don't want anything to do with him, he sent me a screenshot from the video, he is the one who sent it to me. Imagine seeing my boyfriend holding a woman in his arms and sucking on a white flour-like substance, my curiosity was immediately piqued I met with him because I wanted to see the full video, and that's why he was willing to send it to me so I now can tell you about your brother is really bad!”

I don't know what kind of brother is out to smear his brother, he's just evil!

"How can anyone be like him, who says he loves his brother, but behind his back he's going around showing videos to other people?" I said, depressed, but he hugged me even tighter.

"Between him and me, who would you trust?" Of course, I could answer him with confidence.

"Of course you are."

Tin let go of me, then looked at me, feeling less worried than before, the frightening depths of his eyes slightly trembling, and what had been a painful expression slowly became one filled with happiness, he reached out and touched my cheek, and lowered his head against his forehead.

This position actually makes me a little shy.

"Don't look at me like that or I'll want to poop again." I mumble, I know holding goose bumps, blushing and rolling stomach feelings might be because he's being shy, but why is he looking at himself in that way?

That feeling, like Pete looking at Ae, and yes, it's Pete looking at Ae, and he's still on me. says:

"I love you"

"...!!!” I looked at him with wide eyes and yes, his eyes reminded me of Pete because that's what love looks like.

Boom! ~

I'm suddenly sitting on the floor with my hands outstretched over my face, my heart is beating erratically.

Can those three words really make the heartbeat that hard?!

I asked myself mentally, feeling Tin squatting next to me as well.

"Can, don't abandon me, please?" My face had turned red and flushed and I looked up at him and felt like he had looked at me when I had just adopted Gucci Eyes……

As if to say: Adopt me, take care of me, okay? That's how it feels.

Snap! I put a hand on his shoulder, trying to defuse my shy expression, and said to him while laughing loudly

"I won't abandon you, you don't have to worry, even if the whole world betrays you, I'll betray the whole world with you. Even if the whole world calls you a liar, I will unconditionally believe all your words, and while I am prone to trusting others, I am "I know I sound like a bit of a killjoy, but I always talk like this. Not to the point, but I guess he's used to the way I talk, because he replied instead




"I love you, I really love you," I felt my heart tickling at the sound of such lovey-dovey words. I let go of my hand and got up, patted the dust, picked up my pants, then held out my hand to him and he looked up at me.

"Aw, Gucci #2, let's go, your Can brother is hungry" I querched an eyebrow at him, and he got up and patted himself on the back but it didn't take my hand, but it locked my neck.

"If I were Gucci, wouldn't you be sleeping with a dog?"

"Well, well, well, if you get slept on by a dog, you get slept on by a dog, but then again, you're really like my Gucci hey, not at all obedient, and very rude, but it's okay, I'm used to it," I kept saying as this Khun-chai dragged me away while locking my neck. I kept him company on the way, talking about all sorts of things, because I didn't want him to think too much, and it was better to make something so he could yell at me than for him to put on a stinky face, he suddenly said to me.

"Thank you."

"Yeah," I responded briefly, but my mouth was almost crooked over my ears. I couldn't help but swear in my mind.

If Tul sends me any more videos next time, I promise to beat him up until he's on all fours!

Deli

Pete already has a lover.

It saddens me every time I think about it, and there's an unspoken stab of pain in my heart.

My parents have asked me what's wrong and why my eyes are red.

My friends say why they didn't do it sooner.

Phii asks me why I'm like this.

Every one of them asked me, but Pete didn't even think to worry about himself…….

What was I expecting? What is it that I really need?

I asked myself in my mind, and the answer was that I needed Pete to come to me and tell me that what happened that day was just a joke, but He disappeared in front of me so quietly, leaving behind only a short message inside the phone: I'm sorry, let my heart is so hard, sad.

I always thought we were long beyond friends, that we were childhood sweethearts who knew everything about each other, but seems like I'm making a fool of myself.

I haven't slept well for days, my head full of Pete stuff, until today, when I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran off to the university to find him.

"Okay, Deli, just talk things out and die," I tell myself, but instead I feel like there is simply no way to do it.

I can't really be dead to him.

Actually, I wanted to meet Pete's lover today, too, to see who this woman really is. What does it look like? What kind of a woman is she? Why you can chase Pete down.

I sighed a little and turned the car off and stepped out of the car, I had done some homework before coming until the approximate location of the IC college, but just to be sure

"Student, can you tell me where the International Academy is?" I saw a student in a school uniform look passing by, so I walked over and asked, and the two students turned and smiled:

"Oh, it's on the other side, you came in through the side door, didn't you? If you go in through the main gate, the International Academy is just over there," said a girl with a ponytail, and another girl added.

"Do you want to come over with us? We were just about to take the school bus over there, and we just happened to get off at the main gate, so I'll show you which building is the international college later. With a nod and a thank you he followed them to the waiting spot, his eyes constantly scanning the surroundings.

Would the story have been rewritten if I had come to school here like Pete?

I sighed, my thoughts running wild, until the conversation between the two girls reached my ears.

"It's all this and you're still not giving up, huh?"

"Oh ooh, Lemon, it's a breakup okay, not wrestling, and who gets over a relationship that easily? I want to be a good sister too, but every time I see him I get all confused." I looked down at my feet because I understood. That feeling of being out of love.

"I don't understand what's good about this going on," The girl with the braided hair said.

"Lemon, you're just unresponsive, cruel, and unwilling to comfort your friends! Huh?"

"How can I be with you every evening if I don't comfort you? Wouldn't it be nice if I had this time to read a book and gossip about Can and Tin, Chompoo, when you talk about me like that? Do you believe I'll let you die on your own?" I not only laughed a little at that, but how nice would it be if I had someone close to me who understood what I was going through and could come to comfort me? But the guy I confided in whenever I had something to say to him hurt me the most and brought me to tears.

A white school bus slowly approached, and the two schoolgirls shouted. As I got in the car.

I followed them to the car and sat behind the two of them, letting the icy evening breeze blow against my cheeks, feeling very cozy.

Pete, I've come to apologize for coming and congratulate you on having fallen in love, can I meet your girlfriend? It's nice to get to know each other.

I kept practicing and kept telling myself in my mind that if Pete had already made his choice, I should have only congratulated him.

"Hey, I actually can't believe that Ae is also hey, I thought he was a cosmic straight man at first glance."

"Don't you dare say Ae, he's a handsome gentleman alright!”

"Well la! You're the best! How about that, your heart is melting at the sight of him, right?"

Ae. Whata familiar name, huh?

"Hey, why isn't he straight? Ae likes guys and doesn't even say so," I immediately looked up at them, did I hear that right!

Is he Gay?!

I was curious to think, not that I hate gays, it's perfectly normal for men to like men in this day and age. Sometimes even we women can't tell if the other guy is straight or gay! But that doesn't mean these gays can make girls like themselves and then dump someone else!

"Chompoo, I've told you a few times, there are some men who are gay, he's not gay, he's just into that one guy,"

"You've been reading too many novels!”

"It's true what I said, Chompoo, true love doesn't care about gender, don't you know? The truth is that we are all bisexual, it's just that society has given us a limitation that divides people into men and women. So maybe Ae only likes Pete because she likes Pete as a person, not because Pete is a man."

What? Pete? Ae?

The guy who had dinner at Pete's popped into my head.

No, definitely not!

"I want to be Pete, too."




"Then you'll need to die and be reincarnated."

The first two girls kept arguing about this, the girl with the ponytail was angry, and the other girl with the braid was very impatient, as for me, I felt my heart beat faster, not from excitement, but from fear, from the bottom of my heart. Fear.

"Er... friend..." I opened my mouth to call out to the two girls sitting in front of me.

"Uh-huh Not.. yet, I'll point it out to you when I get there."

"Uh... no, it's not the International Academy thing. I just overheard you guys talking about Ae and Pete. Is... the Pete you're talking about, the Pete who's a freshman at International College? It's that tall, handsome boy right?" I asked softly as the two girls in front of me looked at each other.

"Oh, I'm a friend of Pete's and Ae's, that's what I came to see them about today," I said, trying to squeeze out a smile. Chompoo laughed out loud.

"If you're talking about Ae who plays football, you should be talking about the same person, are you a friend of Pete's? Then you should know that the two of them are dating cough cough!!!……" Lemon held her mouth tightly shut at the crucial moment, and I thought I had heard her clearly enough to know what she was trying to say, so I Nodding vigorously in agreement:

"Oh, I know, you were going to say something about Ae and Pete dating, weren't you? I'm a good friend of Pete's. He told me himself. I was surprised to hear about it at first, by the way, I still have a picture of my friend, isn't that the guy?!” I took the risk of taking her word for it and then immediately took out my phone and opened the picture to show them, and when Lemon saw it, she let go of the hand covering your friend's mouth.

"So heartbreaking, Lemon!”

"Go you with a heartache! I've told you several times to think twice about what you say. If people don't know about this, you'll be the one exposing them! That is Pete's secret now! Didn't you promise to keep it a secret? I'm sorry ah, I didn't know you knew about this too," Lemon smiled and apologized to me, the other girl next to me looked offended.

"Sorry, I forgot myself. Good thing she knows Pete. Look, she's got a picture of him."

I didn't pay any more attention to their next conversation, my hand holding the phone began to drop, and I had gotten myself a clearer answer, but he answered.

Pete isn't dating a woman, he's dating a man!

So what the hell is this all about?!



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 65: The Truth 《Chapters Home》 Next: ,Chapter 67: The Meaning of looking for someone



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive