Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 65: The Truth

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 65: The Truth

Saturday morning for most people means being able to sleep until the sun shines on your butt. But our Pichaya classmate was up at 6 a.m, and ran out into the yard to grab water with the gardener and then ran to go help Aunt Jiu in the kitchen and finally called his loved ones while waiting for mom to come down for breakfast.


[Wait a minute Pete... Mom!!!! Where do I put this?]

And the boy on the other end of the phone was smirking because he knows the other guy is helping the family prepare the morning's goods. So he immediately has an image in his mind of someone getting up at 4:30 a.m. to move something until they're sweating.

Actually, Pete got up so early because of Ae.

Ae was an early riser, and would get up a little later if something came up the night before. But also gets up earlier than the average young man, so of course the khun-chai here has to follow his boyfriend and adjust his own routine.

"If you're too busy, maybe I should hang up first."

[It's okay, I'm wearing my headphones... Little Yim!!!! Wait, wait, wait, I can't play with you yet, I'm working for grandma].

[Ae uncle is a bad man, I will flick you!]

A handful of childish voices coming from the other end of the phone made the handsome young man over here endure. He immediately conjured up an image of a little girl holding up her finger and flicking it at her little uncle's head, while Little Uncle was very frustrated and didn't know how to go about coaxing this little girl.

"Yes yes, your Uncle Ae is bad and won't play with you." In the past, Pete wouldn't have dared to joke around with each other, but now that they're a few days shy of six months together, he's also Feel free to joke with the other guy, and then he heard a heavy gasp on the other end of the line.

[I don't play with my niece, but I'll always play with you oh.]

Ah...

When the person on the other end of the phone, who is not good with words, suddenly speaks in a native language, the person on this side of the phone doesn't know what to say. Because the so-called "play" is probably not a child's game like flying a plane with his niece, but should be something else. Pete responded quietly.

"I'd better hang up, you're probably going to be busy."

[Huh? Are you boys deliberately avoiding me?]

[Uncle Ae speaks rudely!]

See, no sooner had Pete hung up the phone to duck back than a handful of pure voices came over there. He was scared to death of being shy, and he couldn't stop laughing at this one, and he was laughing really hard.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Ae's rude to talk, I want him drunk!”

[I go! Don't talk about it again!]

Pete also knew that Ae wasn't yelling at anyone, he was yelling at himself to cover up his shyness. Because every time we talk about it, the guy who got drunk and didn't know how to control himself and thus did something stupid, blushes to death, so He doesn't even want to talk about it.

"But I like it."

[Pete! You're not playing with me.]

"I didn't." Pete says as he walks to the front door of the house. It's almost eight o'clock now, and because it's a holiday, mom is coming down a little later than usual. Pete is joking with his boyfriend, Yim Jr. Also yelling about talking to Uncle Pete, when Pete sees a car turn a corner and pull up in front of his house.

"Huh?"

[What is it?]




"Someone's visiting." Pete said and then went to look at his door with narrowed eyes, and then he saw a man from a Mini Cooper up and came down, waving to himself as he did so. Pete quickly turned to the remote control for the gate and opened the door, and then I saw the visitor. Deli.

[Ow! You have guests? Then hang up.]

In fact, Pete almost took off and told the other guy who was coming, but since the two had fought about it before, he was just about to tell Ae that it was Deli but that sentence that bounced outward was swallowed by him and replaced with this one.

"Bye bye then." Pete pressed off the phone quickly because he didn't want to get into a conflict and this way he wasn't breaking a promise because he wasn't out alone with the Deli met, but rather the other person came to him. Plus, there are so many servants in the house, so it should be okay to talk to his own friend.

"What are you doing here?!” When the car turned in and parked in front of the mansion, Pete stepped down to welcome the friend in front of her, who was dressed in light blue as well smiled sweetly.

"I stopped by for breakfast, and brought you some dessert..." said Deli as she brought down a few bags of food from the back of the car. Breakfast has started yet, Pete?" Deli said as she took down several bags of food from the back of the car, and the khun-chai ran up to them to take it over to help hold it, then answer.

"Not yet, mommy hasn't come down yet, by the way, what gust of wind blew you over?" Deli let out a bark of laughter as she listened and looked up at Pete with deep affection, which made Pete a little bit overwhelmed.

"Missed you... you only showed up for a little while at Grandma's birthday party, and we haven't gone together to pick out a gift yet. If I don't come over to visit, it looks like I'm going to lose you as a friend soon." A hint of guilt crossed Deli's face after she said that, but then she acted as if their relationship was as normal. But Pete felt something strange.

Maybe what Ae said earlier is true.

'She likes you!'

Pete stared at his friend dumbfoundedly after this thought and a question arose in his mind.... When did Deli start looking at me with such a look in her eyes?

No... No, it's just a friend looking at a friend.

"I'm really sorry about that day."

"I'll punish you some other time, then," Deli says wistfully, but the words depress Pete a bit. Because he knows that if he goes out with Deli alone, he'll have to lie to Ae, and then they'll definitely be at odds again.

He doesn't want to be accused of being sexist and at the same time, he doesn't want to get into trouble with his boyfriend.

"I'll do my best, then." Eventually, Pete gave this ambiguous answer. Deli heard it and raised an eyebrow a little puzzled, not knowing how this best friend who was so close to her childhood friend said so. But soon, she laughed.

"Can't 'do your best' oh, you've got to make it up to me! How many times did we see each other last year... Only three or four times! We've been glued together everywhere we've gone before ah. Forget it, let's go inside, the sun is starting to get fierce." Deli said in a joyful tone, even though she saw her friend's heart was heavy. She then hooked Pete's arm with one hand and also pulled Pete hard into the house. This action, this touch, made Deli's soft white cheeks begin to blush a little.

"How long has it been since I've held your arm like this... Actually, I came here today to ask you for something."

"Huh?" Pete turned to look at her with a puzzled face, when...

"Aw, Deli, what are you doing here! Long time no see." Patchara greeted the familiar girl in front of him as she came down the stairs. Deli immediately let go of his hand to give a wai salute of the fold.

"I'm scrounging here today."

"Good grief, how long has it been since we ate together? Come on Pete, you come over too, you must have waited for mom until you were hungry, you've been up early lately." Mom replied with a smile on her face, and then called her son to join her for breakfast. At this moment, Pete was still wondering what kind of help Deli wanted from him. When he heard his mom calling out to him, he quickly smiled and welcomed her, and walked into the dining room with two women.

"Has Pete been getting up early lately?"

"Well, every time I come back from the dorm, I get up at 5 or 6 in the morning."

Pete thought this was just a normal kind of family pull, but now he was starting to slowly notice several things...Deli was interested in everything he was doing, and though he tried his best to tell himself that it was just him thinking too much, it all had nothing to do with Ae's analysis was exactly as it should be. At this point he didn't even know that Miss Deli was already smiling secretly and then stealing a few glances at him.

"Pete, you be my boyfriend for a minute."

"!!!”

After breakfast, Pichaya's mystery was finally solved. As soon as breakfast was over, they went to the living room and sat down to talk. When Pete asks what exactly Deli needs from him, the other man's answer is a real surprise to Pete, and not knowing what to say, all he knew to do was look at his friend who was blushing profusely. But when Deli saw that look on his face, he quickly waved his hand and said.

"No... It's not what you think! We're pretending to be a couple! Pretend to be a couple!”

"Pretending to be a couple?" The look of surprise instantly turned to one of confusion, and Deli quickly nodded her head vigorously.

"Well... It's just pretending to be a couple, not a real couple... It's..." Deli suddenly stopped and lowered her head, rubbing her hands vigorously as she showed a kind of dilemma. This kind of cute and sweet-looking little girl, acting like this, would definitely make many little boys' hearts melt after seeing it. But Pete only had one thought in his mind after seeing it, and that was curious, why pretend to be a couple?

"Here's the thing, Pete. I'm being annoyed by a boy at college who's... Uh... He's coming after me, and I've turned him down, but he's still coming after me, and not only from the same year, but a senior too... I was really upset because no matter what I said, he wouldn't give up... So I just told them that I have a boyfriend..."

"So that boyfriend is me?" Pete pointed a finger at himself and Deli nodded hesitantly, then looked up at Pete.




"Can you help me... Just go for half an hour, if they see I have a boyfriend they'll let it go."

Before, Pete would have stepped in to save Deli without saying a word. Even though he's gay, he does his best to act like a competent boyfriend. Because this time, Deli is really in trouble, otherwise she won't ask for help easily. But since now... He however is a bit hesitant.

"Can't Pete?" asked Deli cautiously as soon as she saw that Pete wasn't talking, she came with full confidence Full, the confidence level is now estimated to have hit rock bottom and her heart is raised to her throat.

For Deli, it hadn't always been that she considered Pete just a friend. No, since hitting puberty, this girl has only had eyes for this childhood best friend.

Pete is a kind-hearted person, a gentle and caring person, a filial person, and a person who treats people sincerely Pete has also become the prince charming of many girls, even her. No exceptions, and then all the time, Deli had also noticed that no matter how mature the other friends had grown into Pete hadn't changed much.

They say the more perfect a man is, the more flirtatious he is, but that was never the case with Pete. Pete was still his childhood. The guy she knew, so she was secretly thinking... Maybe Pete was having fun with himself too.

As a child, the elders liked to say that they were golden boys and girls, and that it would be a beautiful thing if they could marry when they grew up. Those words have always haunted Deli's mind. Although her own grandmother was less optimistic about them by the time she got to the point where she said Pete wasn't the eldest first-born in the family and their family also had several older brothers who were older than him. Plus Pete's parents were divorced and Pete chose to stay with his mom. That's why her Grandma said Pete wasn't good enough for her, but those words never changed Deli's mind.

No matter what anyone says, she only cares about how Pete feels about her.

At this moment, she realized that this friend was getting distant from her, so she felt a little bit of loss. The two of them went to different colleges, so they saw less of each other later. So it's no surprise that Deli is starting to get overly worried about someone coming into Pete's life during this time. So, she's going to lie a little... No, part of what she told Pete was true. She could actually handle the guys who pursued her on her own, but she also wanted to use this as a way to get closer to Pete. An excuse for distance.

She was confident that the other party would say yes to her, but didn't expect the other party's answer...

"I'm sorry Deli, that's something I can't help you with."

"Why? It's just a pretend ah." Although she was very shocked, she kept her demeanor.

"It's not about whether it's a real couple or a fake couple... It's..." Pete was silent for a moment, and finally looked up to the other man as if he had made an important decision.

"Now I'm seeing someone."

"Not... Really."

If you were to ask how Deli is feeling right now, she must be too surprised to say a word, resulting in her inability to say anything. She was just mouthing off and looking at her friend with an incredulous look on her face. Pete, on the other hand, had a hard time explaining it to her, saying.

"Don't get mad at me yet, I really want to help you. If it was anything else, I would have gone out of my way to help you, no, to help you with everything I had. But I can't help you with this... I don't want my lover to get the wrong idea." Pete opened the skylight to speak frankly. He knows what kind of meaning the other guy's eyes convey, so he says it.

"It's not that my date doesn't understand, but it's really hard to talk about this kind of thing, and he doesn't want me to be someone else's boyfriend, even though it's a pretend... I'm really sorry ah, very sorry."

"When did it... start?"

Deli pursues softly, her hands shaking uncontrollably, her beautiful eyes are heating up, and she feels the tears inside them about to come out of her eyes and she has to quickly look down at her hands.

"It started in July."

"For... Why I don't know the... Why..." Deli bites her lip until it hurts, her speech is shaky, and Pete senses he's at fault.

"We don’t meet as much, so I didn't tell you about..."

"We met, Pete, we met, or at least we chatted on the Line, but never to me, when did you start having a date." Deli stood up abruptly, startling Pete.

"Deli... I..."

"It's been six months, aren't we best friends? Has this been wishful thinking all along... It must have been me wishing that you were my best friend!!!” Weakly built Deli, however, made a sound that was a few dozen decibels louder than it had been. Because she knew she was late, six months late, and she'd always thought Pete would eventually choose to be with her. She couldn't help herself at the thought.

"Deli, I'm sorry." Pete's look of embarrassment had Deli pursing her lips. She also knew she was embarrassing her friend, but she couldn't stand to hear that any longer.

"I... I'd better get back, I'm sorry, but you'd better forget what I just said." Deli said as she picked up her handbag, then turned around and walked out of the house. The moment she was about to step out of the door, her tears spilled out like a dying sea, and Pete closed his eyes helplessly behind him while covering his face with his hands.

Should he walk up and explain or just let her go?

"Ae's right, why didn't I know that."

"Pete!”

"Mom." The person who is looking down in chagrin hears someone call his name, looks up quickly, and then sees that his mother was meaningfully looking at yourself and come to sit down beside you.

"Mom heard it all." Pete closed his eyes after hearing that, then dropped his head down, almost touching his hands that were rubbing each other tightly.

"I... I really don't know, Mom. I've always thought of Deli as my best friend, my closest friend, the one who would never leave me behind... But I don't know, I'd hurt her..."

Pat, having heard this, reached over and placed his hands on Pete's and shook them gently, then in a tender tone of voice said.

"You didn't know, so you weren't wrong that Deli liked you. But now that you know, and you don't feel that way about her, you told her straight up, and that's the best way to handle it. It's better than keeping her in the dark and fantasizing about possibilities with you all the time." Mom wanted to give her son some encouragement, but Pete was concerned.

"But Deli... won't even consider me a friend anymore..." Pete cares about this friend. Mom smiled when she heard it.

"Time will make everything better, it may be hard for you right now, but I'm sure Deli is someone who understands," The mom, who watched the two from a young age until she grew up, consoled. She didn't feel bad that her own son didn't like the idea of a near-perfect girl like Deli. Because no matter which path her own son chooses to take, she will support him unconditionally.

"Well, Mom, I'm... I'm okay." Eventually, Pete took a deep breath and squeezed a forced smile at his mom, while he also gave her hand a gentle shake. He didn't want his mom to worry too much about him and then get carried away with her.

"I'll go call that jealous man first, then."

"Is Ae so jealous, Pete?"

Pete was momentarily overwhelmed and disoriented by his mother's response.

"Uh... I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm... Uh... I'd better go do my homework first." Pete said and promptly scampered off. Not that Pete didn't want to tell his mom, but when he saw that she was mimicking the way he was talking, he felt like his face was burning. He had to flee back to his room because he was pretty sure Mom already knew.., and most likely knew for a long time.




As for what he needed to say to Ae... He needs to tell Ae what happened.

I don't want to hide anything from Ae, including Deli coming to me today.

[Where did you go early this morning?]

"How did you know I wasn't home!”



Can

Meanwhile, this spunky monkey on a leisurely vacation is looking confused. As he was stepping off the bus, Daddy Gold, Tin, called him up, and they still know that at the moment he's not At home.

[I just know it anyway.]

"Do you have eyes in the sky, or do you have an informant like Pond?" Can wondered if this Tin was really sending someone to spy on him. Because honestly... He doesn't even have to call him to tell him exactly where he is these days.

[What did you go and do today.]

"Cut it out if you don't... Phii Champ got some free movie tickets that I begged him to get! "

[Isn't it enough to see it at my house?]

"It's not the same! While the sound and picture in your house is great too, it's something else to look at with someone else! Besides, none of the movies I've been watching at your house lately have been able to be watched in their entirety, with frequent interruptions by something in between." As for what it was, they both chicken-fed the grass - and knew it by heart.

"Okay, okay, don't talk about me! Just let me go for a day. I still have to put up with the Phii's jokes that make my ears bleed. Shit! He also said that if he wanted free tickets, he'd have to come and beg for them, and parodied me kissing you at the stadium that day. What a thick layer of skin I had to wear to get a ticket." Can only spoke for himself before the other man could follow up, but Can interrupted again.

"Uh-huh, I see Phii! This first...."

I'll be damned if I see it! He himself arrived half an hour early, and the gang was probably half an hour late each.

Can thought of that and had to shrug, then stuffed his phone back in his pocket. Then his eyes darted around and he thought he should get something to eat before those guys arrived. Then he saw the big "M" sign not far away, and as he was about to walk over there, he heard the words...

"What a coincidence!”

What a coincidence!

Can quickly turned his head to look behind him, then curses in his mind. Looking incredulous at the unlikely person in front of him in this place.

Not Tin, but... His brother.

Yes, the man standing in front of Can right now is Tul. Only he's wearing a pair of dark jeans with a short-sleeved shirt, and is smiling at Can in a friendly manner. Can scratched his head in confusion.

"What a coincidence! You're over there at home, why did you come over here?" Can wasn't stupid enough to believe that a chance encounter like this could happen. Since there was no need for the other party to come to this area, and I heard that their company was also in the city center, then this guy was here... What the heck is he selling?

"Hahahaha, okay, okay, let's pretend that I've come here specifically to find you."

"Huh?"

Come and find me, come and find me for what?

Can thought of that and pointed to himself and muttered under his breath.

"What the hell... These two brothers are weird! How did you find me?" In the last sentence, Can was talking to himself, but the other guy answered his question.

"It's not hard at all... That phone." Tul nodded to indicate the phone in Can’s pocket, and Can raised an eyebrow when he heard it.

"Go sit down somewhere and talk, I just saw that you seem to want to eat the macaroons so go ahead, you haven't had it in a while." And with that, Tul headed right over there, with Can behind him with his mouth wide open, not knowing what to say. He didn't want to get too involved with this guy, but just as he was about to turn around and leave, the other guy said something slow and deliberate.

"If you want to know how Tin found you, come and have something to eat with me." And then out of sheer curiosity, his legs still followed the other into the store.

Finally, they both had a breakfast set in front of each of them like a pair of brothers, and he paid for it for me. Then Can started staring at each other with a suspicious eye, and looking around, trying his best to find out if there were any hooded people nearby. It's like making a movie.

"What are you looking at?"

"You, don't tell me you sent someone to follow me? That's a violation of my privacy!” This brainiac had a serious tone of questioning the other person, who laughed out loud.

"Didn't you follow me in here because you wanted to know how Tin could find you? Why are you asking how I can find you again?"

You're both terrifying!

Can thought this, then watched the other man bite into a hamburger like a normal person. He really wondered if this guy in front of him was the same guy as the asshole who hurt Tin or not... Why does this look so approachable?

"And then, how did Tin find me?" He spoke a little more softly, not because he was afraid of the other man, but because he felt that, in any case, the other man was an elder. Also, Tin had given him three orders not to start a fight with each other. So Can decided to be a good and polite boy, or else he would be accused of having no manners again.

At this point, the guy who was sucking on his Coke picked the straw up gently and pointed it at the phone on the table.

"You know, iPhones have a location function."

At this point, Can quickly looked down at his phone and searched his mind for the image that came out a few months ago.

"Tin already set this up when he bought you the phone."

Huh? Wait, wait, wait, wait. So Tin knows where I'm at, and it's not even by fate. No wonder... Every time I leave the house lately, he calls to check on me!!!

Can gritted his teeth, but also didn't want the other man to know his lack of intelligence - he wouldn't turn off that feature, he had to save it for when we get back to that Tin guy! Then his brain kicked in and he looked up at the other guy.




"And how do you know that Tin bought this for me?" That question made Tul laugh.

"Actually, is this meal just to explore why Tin can always find you wherever you are, wrong? Then I'll give you a gift bag. I know Tin bought two phones with the exact same model number so it won't be hard to figure out who's got the other one... He's the one who brought it home..."

"What the hell are you doing?" Before the other side could finish, the Monkey interrupted, because it sounded like he knew the other side had been spying on his brother's life. Then he felt a strange sense of dread.

The other guy sees Can looking like he's about to punch someone, giggles, and then looks at the other guy with a look of amusement.

"Don't think so badly of me, I just don't want anyone to misunderstand me, so I'm going to come and explain..."

"What's the misunderstanding again? I know all about what you did!” The man who said he wouldn't freak out, did, and questioned in a very dismissive tone. But that didn't make the big brother across the table show the slightest bit of fear, only that he reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone, thumbing it a few times, and at the same time the mouth began to speak.

"Tin said I was the one who wronged him about the drugs, right?" His question made Can squint his eyes.

"That's not an injustice." Also confirming what I heard, at this point...

Line ~

The message alert on his own phone went off, but Can doesn't look down as he's gawking at his boyfriend's enemy, and Tul signaled with his chin.

"Look at it." Though tempted to say why he should look, he picked it up and read it.

Although he was curious how the brother knew his Line account, the picture they sent him was more appealing. Because the picture is definitely Tin, and although the hair is a little longer and more juvenile than it is now, it's definitely Tin.

Can immediately slides his finger to continue looking at the photo, which he feels was taken in a bar because it looks dark and is next to the man was a couple of coolly dressed foreign girls. But when he looked down, he saw that his boyfriend was holding a white powder.

"It's... What is it?"

Tul was sucking on a Coke and answered quickly when he heard the other's question.

"Hasn't Tin told you that he's been on drugs?"

"!!!”

ahhhhhhhhhhh

At this point, Can’s phone rings, and he scans it and sees that it's his senior, so he quickly grabbed a headful of his hair and said it all.

"Phii! I'm not available right now! You show your ticket to someone else, goodbye!” Said he hung up immediately and also turned off the phone, then he said in a serious tone.

"What do you mean, what do you mean?"

And then, the man who had been holding his own opinion was shifting.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 64: Romantic atmosphere breaker 《Chapters Home》 Next: ,Chapter 66: Unfortunate man



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive