Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 64: Romantic atmosphere breaker

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 64: Romantic atmosphere breaker

Can


"I've had my eye on him for a long time, you shouldn't have stopped me! I can't even yell at him to give myself a good time if I want to!”

"We've already talked about this, you're not allowed to mess with my brother."

"But you, ah... Look at that guy! After what he did to you, he's still trying to be manipulative and make himself look like a good guy. I just see him smile and I want to punch him in the mouth!”

As soon as I got into Tin's bedroom I jumped and ran to sit on the edge of the bed, held my chest and waited for the owner of the room to come in, and then whined with a disgruntled face. I don't know why he tried to stop me from cursing at his brother. My mouth was itching to start cursing, my hands were shaking, and I was ready to punch the guy in the jaw to let him know how to spell the word "deserved".

"I don't want you to get in trouble." He paled as he said again.

"Which troubles are you talking about? Is he going to call a bunch of punks to beat me up? I'm not afraid of that!” I've got a whole football team to back me up! You tell him to try! I can call a whole bunch of people over too! As soon as I said that, Tin sighed at me again.

"Let's pretend I'm afraid... You promised me you wouldn't go pestering my brother."

"You make it sound like he is going to molest me."

"Not that kind of haunting, ugh." He sighed at me again, but then he smiled at me and collapsed onto the bed. His hands were folded over his stomach and his fingers were crossed, only his index fingers were fingertips touching, but his eyes seemed to be wandering and looking far away.

"Honestly, why are you so afraid of your brother?" I find it strange that I've never even seen him afraid of anyone before. Even though I knew all about his tragic childhood, I would have fought the other guy to the death! Who told this guy to do this nasty thing to me! But Tin acted like he was concerned about the bastard, that's all.

"Yes, I'm scared!” And so forthrightly admitted it this time.

"I'm just scared, he'll do something to you."

I looked back at him silently, then saw this venomous Khun-chai's serious face. Then he reached over and touched my face.

"I would never let that guy touch a hair on your head." If it were a normal day, I would've thought he was very carnal, actually saying that to a grown man like me. But looking at the seriousness of his face, coupled with the sincere tone of his voice, and the fact that he was putting his hand on my face, I Got it, he's worried about me.

I know Tin has never known how to care about anyone else, in fact, he's kind of indifferent to all of this. You guys are going to say I'm partial to myself and don't care, but I'm the only one who sees him like this.

Right now he was like an ordinary man, not any proud and honorable Khun-chai.

"Likewise, I'm never going to let him hurt you again, and if he messes with you, I'm going to kick his a.ss!” I smiled at him. I thought he was going to slide his hand over my head and touch me, but he didn't... He pushed me away.

"That hurts!”

"Don't say that, can't you say something to create a romantic atmosphere when we are alone?"

"What's that atmosphere you're talking about?" I really can't keep up with his moods! He just looked so serious, but now he's acting so relaxed and wants me to say all that crap. But this time, he's willing to explain it to me.

"Make the mood... Is it okay to make us act more like a couple?"

After he said that, I looked around the room. I've actually been running around Tin's bedroom a few times, and I think the funniest thing I've seen is the automatic sensor light at the entrance to his room. When someone approaches, the lights automatically turn on, just like those Korean movies. I love playing with this and every time I have to go to sleep I have to ask Tin to turn off the lights and then I run in and out, it's so much fun! Although every time I do I get called boring by him.




Oh, now he's asking me to create that atmosphere. There are no candles either, so can I get a lamp instead? As for the flowers, can I run down and pick them in his garden? Now that's romantic to your satisfaction! I say that on purpose then my eyes landed on the big screen TV, a contraption I don't think I've ever played with.

Every time I come here I just stay in his private theater, and then every time I go into the bedroom... I'd end up in bed.

"Let's watch the movie, then." He looked back at me after hearing that, a little hesitant, but finally nodded.

"Fine, but don't watch horror movies."

"I know! You want to create a romantic atmosphere, right? So what about those zombie movies, they're definitely not going to come in handy." I held up my finger and wiggled it back and forth, like I was going to be the dominant one. Then I stood up to get the remote, and then sorry geez, their TV is still connected to the internet.

"To see what?" He asks expectantly, and I recommend it grandly.

"Teen Hackers."

"Huh?"

Ouch, ouch, that's the first time I've ever seen Tin react so violently, letting out a scream that nearly took out the ceiling of the room! Even when I kissed him in public at the stadium at the time, he didn't react that way. I thought it was something wrong with his ears and quickly repeated it.

"That a cartoon, Teenage Hacker, the one that would transform?"

"Well, that's the one! Your TV screen is so big, it should look pretty cool. You don't want to underestimate this cartoon, even though it's for kids, you should watch it carefully, it tells more about life than some of the Japanese anime ones, and it's cool, it's going to turn into a lot of aliens, but I don't know if I'll get to watch it now. But your TV can be connected to the internet, so hurry up with the internet, I want to watch Teen Hacker." I shouted and laughed, being able to watch it on the big screen was so much cooler than watching Le's laptop.

"Fúck you!” I heard his threats, but went ahead and turned on the TV for me and connected to the internet. Although when I said the following, he looked awful...

"Remember to change the channel for me, I can't hear you in English."

"The two of us are in the room and you're watching Teen Hackers, I'm going to take you for a brain check sometime."

"Aw, wasn't it you who said you were going to create an atmosphere? It's hot, it's cool, it's exciting to watch!” "He didn't yell at me anymore, but just sighed deeply and threw the remote control on the bed.

"I was referring to the romantic atmosphere, well, never mind, I was expecting too much from you."

"Hey! You! You! Wait a minute!” It looked like Tin was getting ready to go to the study next door. I got down on the bed in time to grab him by the horns and scream with no sense of decorum, so he had to turn around and look at me. Oops mama! His eyes are so sharp and fierce, he's that bad rough Tin again.

"That's what your atmosphere originally meant!” His eyes didn't move, but he answered anyway.

"Hmm."

Oops, not sooner.

Can

I wouldn't let the time go to waste, so I grabbed the sleeping "little d.ragon" and held and s.troked it, like he did that to me before. At this point he was propped up on the bed behind him with both hands, his eyes also on the hand I was servicing him with, but the words came out as yucky.

"Only to this extent?"

"Just getting started hey, just getting started!” When someone isn't happy with this hand of mine, I chip in a little harder in a hotter way, wait I will make you feel good to death!

"It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would!” I also l.icked his stiff rod with my t.ongue, wondering how this taste would change over time, I've watched AV actress. They also look like they can't get enough of it when they're biting at it! Just really want to know! But I also don't snake bite him because it's the person I'm in love with so I want to try to lick it and see, and then that's ~ really not hard at all.

"Heh heh!”

I just licked it and Tin tensed up, I had to look up at him and saw he was clenching his teeth in death, so I The corners of his mouth turned up and he smiled a big, bright smile at him.

"Like it, right?!”

"It's nice to give up if you can't do it."

"Baa ~ Spoken like you're awesome."

And to think all this time Tin he's never licked me with his mouth like that, but what the heck ~

As soon as I realized he was happy, I licked him from his g.lans all the way up to his s.crotum, which was now swollen and hard on Tin's stiff rod. To the point where he couldn't stay still, I started teasing him, several times by deliberately slowing down and biting him slowly, and if I could see myself like this, I'd probably feel a lot of yakking too, I guess. My other hand is also teasing his glans at just the right time, both ears were filling with ~ Tin breaths.

This time, I took a little bit of his stiff rod into my mouth. It's not that I hate this and that about him, it's just that even though I've slept with him several times, I still don't quite know how to take the whole thing in, Tin started g.asping and his m.oans that reached my ears made me ~ quickly ~ hardened as well.

I reached out and grabbed my lifeline through my pants, unzipped it and freed it, and Tin reached out to help me, and finally with my pants and panties all pulled to the floor, I held my stiff r.od in my right hand and jerked it up and down while my mouth gave simultaneous Tin a blow-job.

Heh heh heh ~ Mrs. Too Much Fun!

"Lion and tiger baa?!” Like it?




"Uh ~ Your teeth are biting into it."

"Oooooh!” I wondered if he'd like it, but the teeth in my mouth gnawed on his stiff rod, and I heard a Tin "sizzle," I guess. It probably hurt, but I think he was afraid to say more, so the younger master put his hand on my a.ss, and I felt it was too hard to the point where he was scraping it with his fingertips, so I shifted positions to make it easier for him to take control.

What ~ ~ ~ ~

I was panting even more than before, and it felt so good, so good that I had to pucker up to meet him and didn't even notice that Tin had turned around and take something, when. I only felt it when the cool, slippery stuff came in of my hole, and out again ~

"Warn me before you want to put something in ~ Heh! ~ Ai’Tin, yah ~ uh ~ " I don't know if he was afraid I'd say more, but he meowed and shoved his whole finger in there and I was scared by that, I was biting my lip unconsciously as Tin was moving his finger in and out of me.

"More!” But I was still me, even though he was pumping me, but it felt so good that I shifted my position to straddle his lap. With both knees against the bed, I let Tin manipulate my privates. Upon hearing my request, he added another finger in, causing me to scream.

"Help me with the c.ondo.m." The unopened c.ondo.m was handed to me, and I had to shake my hands and rip it open quickly, because Tin was violating my a.ss and I was so excited that I hissed several times.

"Ah ~ Tin ~ uh ~ I'm almost ~ not ~ able ~ "

"One more minute, wait ~ no c.ondo.m on." He was breathing heavily himself, as I was putting the condom on him, and once it was on the bottom, I motioned with my hand for him to get in quickly, and my mouth was urging him on, because to cut to the chase, I really don't like his fingers much more than the hotness of the Tin that's flipping in.side me.

"Ew!” I bit my lip as he leaned in to suck my n.ipples through my clothes, and truth be told, it was really good, and he was licking and sucking His hand was constantly attacking my pussy, and I was really losing it.

"Ahh, Ai’Tin stop ~ playing ~ ahhh!”

""Uh, but I like seeing you like this!” He said that meaning that I had to endure this torture from him, right?!

I thought as I curled up while he was sucking and pinching my n.ipples, dying ~ I really couldn't take it anymore.

"If you don't do it, I'll do it myself!” I immediately pulled out of his hand vigorously, then lifted my a.ss to press down on his d.ick, and then my hole swallowed into his stiff rod as soon as I... I'll ~



Deflated.

Err ~ Hi ~ Ah ~ Your ~ Shit ~ "That's all I can say, because the foreign body sensation is hitting me long and hard, I'll admit it I'm still not comfortable with this type of penetrative inter.course, I want to pull it out again, but it's because I know that the subsequent pain, foreign body sensation It would go away, so I continued to hold my breath and push down on my butt until ~

"Ahhhh ~ I'm so good ~ It's all in!” I shuddered and gasped, but lifted my sweaty face to smile at Tin.

"So good, good boy!” He stroked my face, and even though I wasn't a child anymore, his good boy remark still made me lift my hand to his belly. Then start moving it up and down.

"Ah!” By this time, Tin was flat on his back on the bed, allowing me to take control of the situation, and I didn't look at him, just put my full attention on being im.paled by that r.ampage through the tunnel. Every time I lifted and every time I pressed down, I sensed his heat, his hardness, his unbearability, and his consistency.

"Heh ah! ~ I was hit at the G-spot, and as soon as it was touched, I involuntarily screamed, which made me instantly feel so good that it exploded all over my body, so I started shaking vigorously.

"Spread your legs wider ~ I can't see."

"See ~ ah ~ see at what ~ "

Before I had time to figure out what Tin was talking about, the guy laying there grabbed my knee and spread my t.highs even further apart, making me have to lean back a bit and brace the bed with both arms, a position ~ Tin could probably see my liver and kidneys as he told me about it ~

"What a view!”

Ha!

Right now I'm sitting on my knees on him with my l.egs wide open, and my t.unnel is swallowing his d.ick so hard that I can hear the popping sound!. My stiff rod was poking straight out in front of him, and every button of my shirt was undone, which was a clear sign that Tin could see me. Everything from start to finish?! But I don't mind a nice view, because I'm panting heavily from the pleasure and my p.uss.y was hit and it felt even more than before.

"Uh ~ Tin, I ~ so good ~ sh ~ " I broke off as he grabbed my a.ss. He, as the top, was now actively involved and p.umping me so hard that the sound of my a.ss hitting the base of his thighs was very loud!, and when he grabbed my hot rod up and down jerking, I had to hold him first and became the taking side again.

"Boo ~ mee ~ " Have I've ever mentioned before that he kisses dirty, he's really a big pervert ha, with a deadly tongue latching onto me, causing my body to shake, didn't need him, to ask for anything, and all of my soul-crushing moans were let out.

~ Too soothing.

What's going on?! Tin pushed me so that I was lying facing him, then grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs, and ~ ran me through with such force that it made me sizzle with a “Hissing" sound.

At the end, I felt that he was shaking on top of me and was indeed biting his lip and closing his eyes in death, and his face. There was sweat all over it, but I have to admit, his face was so pretty in this situation ~ no matter how many times I looked at it, my heart was pounding wildly after his session.

I was tempted to wake Tin up too, but he looks like he should be tired. Ever since I first spent the night at his house a few weeks ago, I've known that he'd get up later on his own to read some kind of document. There was one in Thai and one in English, and when I asked him what it was, he told me it was some old company documents that his dad had agreed to show him.

He said the later he came out to help in the family business, the more his brother was ahead of him.

"I can't understand you rich people," I said to myself, then looked for snacks to eat in his room. It was the same thing, there hadn't been any snacks in his bedroom before, but I sometimes woke up hungry at night, so Tin had someone put all kinds of snacks stuffed in the cupboard. But snacking doesn't fill you up with food anyway.

"Tin. I'm hungry!” So I woke him up quickly, but he still wasn't moving and I was a little concerned.

Tin broad shouldn't have gotten so worked up by my little white boy.

But I was relieved to see that he was still breathing. I was going to vigorously shake him awake, and I knew he'd be happy to take me out to dinner. But seeing how tired he was, I went to shower myself and changed into one of his clothes, and... just walked out of the bedroom.




The house sitter will probably be kind enough to help me find something to eat.

It's almost 10 p.m., but the lights are still on in his house, but he hasn't heard any life forms. I began to feel a slight sense of dread. But the hunger drove me to hurry over to the restaurant. Every time I'd come back with Tin before, there'd been a lot of food there, but now there was nothing there.

There was a long table inside the dining room, with a branch chandelier above it, but there was no one inside, so I had no choice but sigh.

"Mom also says not to go through other people's houses, but what do you want me to do when you're this hungry, Mom." I mumbled under my breath and made my way with my legs to their kitchen, praying that there was a babysitter or something there because I cannot be bold enough to blow up someone's kitchen.

"Where did it all go? I saw a dozen people during the day, but at night it's as quiet as a tomb..."

"The servants' quarters are at the back of the building, and most of them have gone back to rest."

Yikes!!!

As I was whining quietly, I was startled when a handful of strange voices came from behind me. I thought something good was going to happen, but when I looked back, I saw the half-breed, smiling at me.

Don't stir up trouble Can, don't stir up trouble!

"You don't have to be so careful, either!” Tul chuckled, he seemed to be in a good mood, the sight of it made me sick.

"Where's my brother?"

It's tempting to ask him back, but do you still think of people as your brother? But since I've promised Tin...

"Asleep."

"So what are you doing down here? What can I get you? Our parents didn't come home today, and those maids went home at nine." I really didn't want to take any notice of that guy, but since the babysitters were gone, that meant I didn't have anything to eat. I get a little choked up at the thought.

For sure, I would never beg his brother.

Boom boom boom!

You ungainly belly!!!

At this point, I'm too honest, I've been drumming in protest, and I'm wide-eyed at the sound of my own stomach gurgling, and Tul was first stunned, then laughing.

"Laugh you’re a.ss off!” Don't expect me to say anything nice to him, but he didn't care and headed over to the kitchen that way.

"Come with me if you're hungry, I'll make you something to eat."

"Ha!” I almost screamed out what he was going to do to me.

"Hahahaha, you're hilarious, isn't that weird... Don't look at me like that, but I can cook a few dishes, unlike little Tin, that boy never goes into the kitchen." Well, I do agree with that, every time I come to him and I want something to eat, he just picks up the phone and says something over there and someone brings it straight to him on the table. I do think this first heir is more grounded.

Why am I thinking about that!

I was a little hesitant, but willing to follow the tall man in front of me - a man of Western descent is a tall man - forward. Though his face, build, and mannerisms were more in line with a large family than Tin's. But I don't know why I felt more at ease with the tone of his voice or many other aspects of his life.

No, no, no, Tin said not to be fooled by his appearances.

I followed him into the kitchen, where he made me sit at a table and wait, then ran to open the refrigerator door.

"Is bacon spaghetti okay?"

"Huh?"

"Okay, briefly." I was a little foggy, but it turns out he wasn't just bringing me food. I saw him turn on the stove and put the uncooked pasta on the table, meaning... He was going to make it for me on the spot.

"No no no! No eating!!!!”

"Eat it, it's delicious, don't underestimate me, I've taken cooking classes."

"Yikes!”

Could anything be more surprising to me than right now?

All I could do was sit there and watch the man who had hurt my boyfriend so badly was masterfully cooking my food for me. Once the spaghetti was cooked, he turned to prepare the sauce, put the pan on the stove, poured in the olive oil, sautéed the Seasoning. When it was about time, he drained the pasta and poured it into the pan to sauté.

In no time at all, a plate of delicious, delicious food was on the table in front of me.

"Taste it, I don't know if it's out of standard."

Hey, did I misunderstand something?

I sat there in shock, looking up at Tin's brother. Honestly, that stereotype in my mind - the demonic presence who speaks with contempt and acts like a villain of prey - instantly Slumped. He turned into a kind and warm big brother who can cook, and Ming's house is crowded with cooks in the kitchen.

I have nothing to say.

"Hahaha, look at your face." I don't know how I looked at the time, but I silently picked up my fork, stirred it around the plate, and rolled a bite. Put it in your mouth and... Yummy.

"It's good, isn't it, and Phu loves it, but that boy doesn't eat spicy food, and he likes to put a lot of bacon in it." I didn't really care about what he was telling me, I just kept putting food in my mouth because I was really hungry yah. I was going to eat it quickly and get the hell out of here. Although I would have a slight thought in my mind that he would have put something in it, I saw that he had tasted it just before he scooped it up.

It should be safe.

But no matter how he invited me to talk to him, I didn't answer any of his questions until...

"Little Phu says Tin's friend called me a bad person... Is that right, Can?"

Silence

"What did Tin tell you?" I was too busy looking up at him, and there was still half a spaghetti hanging in the air. I really didn't want to talk to him ah, but he said something.

"Do you trust Tin a lot?"

"Yep!” I cut off my reply and then he told me...




"I don't know what Tin told you, but you saw what kind of person I am, and I love my brother very much. But I really don't understand why every person he sees is spreading rumors with each other that I hurt him..."

"Because you're really hurting him!!!! Holy shit! What kind of brother are you that you would do this to your own brother and set him up with drugs! You don't have to lie to me, I'll never trust you, I only trust Tin!!!” I couldn't take it anymore, so I got up and yelled at him. Even with how much of an experienced eater I am, I was satiated when I saw him calling Tin a rumor monger.

I clenched my fists and wanted to punch him in the face, but I turned around and went upstairs, I never wanted to see this cursing against my own boyfriend's guy.

Well, I know his brother is a lot friendlier than he thought, but I just don't believe him. I trust that toxic Tin more - he looked like he was going to die when he told me about his brother at the time.

I'm stupid, but I'd rather be stupid all my life to trust my Tin.

And for sure, I hate his brother with a passion!



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 63: Surprised from a short young man 《Chapters Home》 Next: ,Chapter 65: The Truth



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive