Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 78: The most painful

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 78: The most painful

They maintained a pose, and An-Ziyan stared straight at Mai Ding, anger storming in his eyes: "Shut up, you." If it wasn't for Mai Ding deliberately provoking An-Ziyan, things wouldn't have turned out like this, but if the words weren't ugly enough, An-Ziyan wouldn't be able to recognize the reality.


"You're the only one who thinks there's any use in grandpa being alive, everyone knows he's gone, and if you really think he's alive, then why are you staying here, you come out with me and we'll see who's right!"

Suddenly An-Ziyan lifted the corners of his mouth, he had a faintly mocking smile on his face, "So what if you're right?" Mai Ding stared incredulously, thinking that he might be annoyed or overwhelmed after he had punctured An-Ziyan's fantasy that he might skewer the outcome he had thought of but never expected An-Ziyan's current reaction, he didn't care if he recognized the truth or not. Even if he was dragged to his grandfather's tombstone, he would never accept that his grandfather was gone, and what the facts were had nothing to do with what he thought.

Mai Ding felt afraid that he couldn't save An-Ziyan because he had never won. The bravery and strength he had prepared for today, for An-Ziyan, was of no use, and Mai Ding felt angry with himself.

"What are you trying to do, Mai Ding, trying to get me to pretend like nothing happened and be indifferent to Grandpa like you? I'm not your so-called An-Ziyan now. Are you disappointed? Do I even have to get your approval on how sad I should be?"

Even the words from An-Ziyan were more cruel than Mai Ding what thought, Mai Ding shook his head vigorously, "No, no, I just..." he couldn't continue on, trying to pull An-Ziyan out of the abyss, but he dragged him down, who is he to comfort him, to tell him what to do.

"Do you want me to leave you alone? I can't do it! Can't do it!"

An-Ziyan sneered, "Yeah, what can you do, what can I do, even Grandpa can't save me, I'm just a loser!”

Slap!

The crisp and clear tone, how the hell was that slap on An-Ziyan's face? Mai Ding's tears slid down his cheeks as he wept, "Don't you dare talk about my An-Ziyan like that." An-Ziyan touched the back of his hand to his beaten cheek, "Get out."

Mai Ding raised his fingers and just as soon as they touched his face, the pain in his body took advantage of the opportunity and dug into his fingertips, and An-Ziyan looked away, dodging Mai Ding Ding's hand.




"What would you do if I rolled over, what would I do if I rolled over, where could I roll over to. I'm not leaving you this time, no matter what you decide to do, no matter what you say, and if you can't handle Grandpa leaving, I'm staying with you, if you want to fall and be depressed, I'm with you, if you don't plan to go home, I'm staying with you. You can always easily resolve the pain and grievances I encounter, I'm not as smart as you are, but I'll try. Grandpa's gone, and there's still me, desperately, desperately loving you. I can't replace my grandfather, I'm just an ordinary, ordinary Mai Ding who won’t leave An-Ziyan's."

An-Ziyan didn't speak for a long time, and he turned and leaned weakly against the wall, saying softly, "Sorry, I'm confused." His tone betrayed impatience with himself, and Mai Ding shook his head as he gazed at the side of An-Ziyan's face, and suddenly from the side of An-Ziyan's face seeing what was happening, Mai Ding was instantly choked and burned inside with sadness.

The reason An-Ziyan came here alone was to avoid what had just happened, and he didn't want to be hurt by emotions he couldn't control himself, thinking he was running away, when he was protecting himself. At the death of his grandfather, he gave himself the last shred of sanity by refusing the truth.

His fingernails sunk into his flesh, and Mai Ding wiped away his tears with the back of his hand, not wanting An-Ziyan to notice them. An-Ziyan looked at the small hole in the wall in front of him, outside the hut was a painter's canvas, the color was painted deeper and deeper until there was nothing left to see..

They sat there for a long time until they couldn't see anyone, no candles, no insects, so quiet that they could almost hear each other's breathing.

"What was he wearing?"

"The wedding suit."

There was a silence, then he said, "Where was the photo album?"

"Beside Grandpa."

After another silence, he then asked, "Which photo was chosen for the tombstone?"

"Grandpa's wedding picture with Grandma when he was young."

A question and an answer, a moment of silence, a whisper. Eventually Mai Ding was faced with the question he was most reluctant to answer, An-Ziyan's voice was distant and near, heavy and soft, like a question and a Answer: "So Grandpa he's really gone and he's never coming back?" It took all of Mai Ding's strength to squeeze out one word, “Yes.”

"And yes, he's dead, dead."

"An-Ziyan,"





An-Ziyan suddenly tugged on Mai Ding's arm to drag him towards the door, and he pulled it open, pushing Mai Ding out. The fireworks lit up the sky in the distance, and lit up his pretty face when he closed the door, his eyes were brighter than the fireworks. The liquid in them was flickering. Mai Ding stood motionless outside the door, the fireworks rising and falling behind him, blooming in various shapes but not attracting Mai Ding. He heard the hoarse, low growl of An-Ziyan from inside the hut, and then the dull rattle of the wooden door being struck hard, one after another, lasting with the fireworks, even the fireworks couldn't cover the noise from inside and the pain of An-Ziyan. Mai Ding's hand was on the door, his fingers hard.

The tip of the knife had pierced through Mai Ding's entire heart, and his heart hurt with every beat, and he couldn't stop it from beating.

This moment became the most painful in Mai Ding's life.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 77: An-Ziyan.Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 79: Unbreakable.,



Comments

  1. Ergh this chapter is so heartbreaking every time I read it. An Ziyan is so lucky to have Mai Ding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive