Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 79: Unbreakable.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 79: Unbreakable.

The sounds of the house stuff breaking faded away and the door lock moved. Mai Ding paused for a few seconds before he slowly pushed the door open, and An-Ziyan sat on the floor, the light outside flickering on and off, his pupils flickering brightness.


His expression was weary and his eyes were red, whether it was An-Ziyan's face, his voice, his expression, or himself he was so unfit to grieve. He rested his head slightly against the wall, rested his hands on his bent knees, and made a heart-wrenching mockery in the darkness, "What a shame."

Mai Ding shook his head desperately, his chest hurting until he couldn't make a sound, no shame, An-Ziyan wasn't ashamed at all, so what if he cried, he had the most eligibility to do so, he did was also the most important thing to shed tears about.

"You heard me."

Mai Ding still shook his head desperately, "I didn't hear anything, I didn't hear anything, the fireworks are too loud to cover anything, I hate fireworks, I plainly wanted to hear what you were doing in the house." Hadn't he been looking for a chance to get back at and mock An-Ziyan? Now that he had that chance, he kept denying it. Even if another knife stabbing him in the heart, he would not admit it, not even to death!

An-Ziyan looked at Mai Ding off to the side, then raised his hand at him, "Come here, let me hold you." Mai Ding saw that his knuckles were swollen and bruised, some were even bleeding, he stopped asking if An-Ziyan was in pain, now this was a stupid question. He walked over to An-Ziyan and knelt down, not into An-Ziyan's arms, but reached out his hands, grabbed An-Ziyan shoulders, and carried An-Ziyan into his own arms, An-Ziyan face was pressed against Mai Ding's chest, his fingers pressed against Mai Ding's back and he hugged him hard.

It took another long moment before An-Ziyan let go of Mai Ding, he stood up and reached for Mai Ding, "Let’s go back."

“Yep.”

That night, returning from the cabin, both of their bodies were cold, the blankets were cold, and Mai Ding heard An-Ziyan's heartbeat in his ears, faint and smooth, he looked up and realized that An-Ziyan was not asleep, and An-Ziyan's fingers plunged into Mai Ding's hair and pushed him back into his arms: "Sleep."

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

"I wanted to wait for you to fall asleep." Liar.




Can people create pain overnight?

Can.

Can one forget pain overnight?

Can't.

An-Ziyan left the cabin, he accepted the death of his grandfather, but it didn't mean he could get over it, and who could, and Mai Ding himself felt that the reality was not quite true, it always felt like Grandpa was still alive, and if he pushed open the door to the house he lived in, he'd be sitting on the couch with a smile on his face.

The TV kept replaying the Chinese New Year gala they missed this year, and no one was watching or go on pretending that the laughter on TV would change anything.. An-Ziyan kept playing the piano with his bandaged hand, day after day. Mai Ding kneels on the floor and wipes the floor with a rag, over and over again.

He wants to do something for An-Ziyan but can't do anything, why does An-Ziyan always know what to do for him. Mai Ding could not and would never tell An-Ziyan that Grandpa is dead, that he is happy that Grandpa An is in a better place, and that we should not think of him, and we should go on with our happy-go-lucky lives and forget about Grandpa. It's too cruel, both to An-Ziyan and to Mai Ding himself.

Only wait for time, but time has a very odd personality, and it punishes you by slipping away quickly when you don't want it to while it torments you second by second at the slowest possible pace when you want it to pass quickly.

There was a knock at the door, and Mai Ding stopped moving and slowly rose with a rag to open the door, Uncle Fu stood outside and briefly with Mai Ding after saying hello he asked, "Where is he?"

"In there."

Uncle Fu walked straight into the room where the music was coming from, An-Ziyan didn't stop, the bandage he had wrapped around his palm had soaked up some blood from the wound. Uncle Fu put a letter on the piano: "Found this when I was sorting out the old man's belongings, it should have been written before he was hospitalized, I'm leaving first." Uncle Fu didn't say much, those who were still grieving and couldn't find any grandiose words to comfort each other. After Uncle Fu left, the music stopped, and An-Ziyan stared at the concise envelope, only to open it a few minutes later.

[Ziyan, you didn't think I'd write for you, did you? I haven't written for a long time. I used to write a lot of love letters to chase your grandmother down, to get your dad, to get you, so you have to thank Grandpa for his writing.

I've been feeling a lot worse the last few months and didn't want to tell you guys so you wouldn't take me in for another checkup, which is what Grandpa has done over the years! Too many tests and it's already annoying. Just in case I do leave someday, you know Grandpa is walking away happy to finally be rid of this pestering disease and has been too embarrassed to say that, every time I pretend in front of you for fear of embarrassment, I'm actually afraid of pain and I don't like needles in my body. Of course I mean just in case, Grandpa was in good health and could have lived to be 100 years old.

I don't know when you'll see this letter, and I don't intend to give it to you voluntarily, but if you do someday, there are a few things I'd like to tell you.

I hope you don't break up my scam on Mai Ding in the future, it's spoiling my fun. I also hope you won't leave work to come back and visit me just because I'm a little sick, Grandpa is a soldier and has a very proud ego and doesn't want to become a burden and baggage for anyone. I'm glad you found Mai Ding so don't bully him all the time, because you probably won't find anyone better than him again if he cries one day. If you come to me, Grandpa will be on his side.





When you were very young, Grandpa would look at you and often wonder: when are you going to grow up. Now when grandpa looks at you, he will think: How did you have grown up so much. The first half of your life, Grandpa was with you. You don't need Grandpa now, because you have someone better than Grandpa to spend the rest of your life with.

Even if it's not now, Grandpa will leave you someday. Life comes and life goes. It's the natural order of things. Nobody can stop it.

Grandpa sometimes envies you. It's too lonely for me to be alone, even though there's you, your father, Uncle Fu, and I have lot of family in the world but there is no Grandma An with me.

Do you understand how I feel? I think you will.]







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 78: The most painfulChapters Home》Next: Chapter 80: His Tenderness,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive