Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 76: What miracles are...

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 76: What miracles are...

There was no one but them in the cemetery at this hour, only one tombstone stood alone, and Grandpa held a bouquet of flowers with great difficulty, thinking and breaking free of the wheelchair, he waved his hand when Mai Ding tried to help him, showing he could do it. He stood up, placed the flowers in front of the tombstone and sat next to it, he looked at the picture of his wife Grandma An as a young woman on the tombstone and held out his pale fingers trembled as he stroked the photo, "Xiu, look how old I've gotten, you're still so beautiful, every time I see Ziyan, I think of you, your eyes are so much alike. I've watched our children grow up, aren't you jealous, who told you to leave me too soon ah, these years, I have missed you so much, I really miss you so much" Grandpa's a tear slipped through the wrinkles and dripped to the ground.


Mai Ding ever thought of his grandfather only as a grandfather, never as a man, and never as a grandfather who was once in love, but does one grow old enough and starts to not need love?? What's it like to watch a loved one die? Grandpa An told Mai Ding a lot about what happened back then, but never about anything related to his grandmother, and maybe that memory was private, something that belonged only to him and Grandma.

Grandpa An began to cough after sitting for twenty minutes, and An-Ziyan stepped forward to help him up, "It's almost time to go."

"I'd like to go for another walk, I'm feeling pretty well today, it's too bad I have to go back, but if you don't agree, I'll lie down in here stay with grandma."

"Where else do you want to go?"

"Anywhere, as long as it's not a hospital."

Mai Ding and Grandpa kept talking in the back seat of the car, they talked about all the happy things, no one mentioned death. If Grandpa saw a place he liked, he'd tell An-Ziyan to stop, and Grandpa knew a lot of new and trendy things about young people, and Mai Ding knew a lot about the old places used to be a tradition. Today their grandfather is very much alive, they could not detect any illness that has ever afflicted him.

They had a peaceful and happy day.

Mai Ding is really happy that Grandpa is almost better.

But, Mai Ding didn't wait for a miracle, and miracles are not something that come easily.

Grandpa's condition worsened the next day, and a man on his deathbed would seem to know he was going to leave, and used to watch TV and think those TV scenes were all made up, and now Mai Ding knew it was all true. Grandpa called everyone to the hospital room, he was struggling to even speak, his eyes were half open and he was staring at the ceiling, "My time is almost up." An-Su reluctantly threw herself on top of her grandfather and hugged him tightly, crying and screaming, "Grandpa, just hang on a little longer, please, you can do it."




"An-Su, don't be stubborn, Grandpa wants to leave."

"No! I don't want it!"

"Let Grandpa have the last word, An-Su. I'm sorry I won't be able to wait until your wedding day. If you changed your temper, maybe you could have married early." Grandpa's joke was not funny, none of them could laugh. He looked at An-Xun and Wu Xin, "You two are adults, you don't need me to give any more explanation, right?"

"Dad, I..." An- Xun wanted to say something but couldn't say anything and pressed his palms to his eyes, Wu Xin also wept, "I'll go to the doctor."

"No, it's no use looking for anyone, I know it."

"Uncle Fu, I'll leave the aftermath to you to take care of, after that, you can stop working for this troublesome old man of mine and spend more time with your child." Uncle Fu squeezed his hands together and remained silent as Grandpa continued, his voice growing weak but trying to finish his sentence, "Finally, let me tell you one thing."

"I'll do anything you say."

"Ziyan is still too young, I hope you'll help more in the future" Grandpa coughed, Uncle Fu picked up the conversation, "I would even if you didn't say anything."

"That's a relief." Grandpa's fingers moved, but his arm couldn't lift to reach Mai Ding, who had been crying on the edge of the bed, "Little Ding, and you said too many words, and not I have nothing to say now, Grandpa likes you very much and is glad that you're the one beside Ziyan. Don't cry, it's so ugly, you all look so ugly, and grandpa is still excited at the thought of meeting grandma soon."

Grandpa's speech began to break off, and everyone suppressed their cries to hear his words, and these last words were for An-Ziyan, An-Ziyan did not approach the bed, but stood by the window, never looking this way.

"Zi... Yan, Grandma lent me to you when you were young, so it's time you.. gave me back to Grandma. Even if... Grandpa goes to another... place, he'll still be in this world with Grandma. It will be the same... we love you. "

An-Ziyan finally turned his head, his face was a different kind of expressionless, as if he was about to be dragged into the abyss, his voice was colder than the harsh winter:" Don't leave me, please, Grandpa!"

"I won't."

Grandpa closed his eyes with a serene smile, he would never speak again. Mai Ding pushed Grandpa lightly, "Get up, Grandpa, you're lying to me again aren't you, how many more times do you want to use the same trick? I believe so. Where did you hide the tape recorder? Are you holding your breath again? Grandpa, you lied to me for many tears. You lied to me this time too, didn't you? Get up, or An-Ziyan will expose you again. It's not funny! It's not funny, Grandpa. Wake up and lie to me. Lie to me again. Lie to me.” Shouting hoarsely and desperately, he couldn't wake my grandfather up.





Grandpa An laid in his bed like he was asleep, and Mai Ding didn't know what to do, and he wasn't prepared for the need to conceive when one's life clearly came slowly in a form of ten months, but so hasty in leaving. He didn't want to believe he's gone, but he really is...

What can one do, there's no other way but to accept it.

Life is something that can't be exchanged for an entire country.

Don't ask Grandpa An why he died, because people just f*cking die.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 75: Mai Ding believes in miraclesChapters Home》Next: Chapter 77: An-Ziyan.,


Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive