Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 75: Mai Ding believes in miracles

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 75: Mai Ding believes in miracles

At night, as the people in the room left to avoid disturbing Grandpa's rest, Grandpa opened his eyes and suddenly said, "Ziyan, Little Ding, you guys are going to sleep here tonight, I have something to say to you."


“Yep.”

Mai Ding sat by his grandfather's bedside, "Grandpa, is it possible that you haven't told me the best stories from your youth?" Grandpa shook his head and closed his eyes, "Little Ding, no need to pretend anymore, even a fool can see that I won't live much longer."

"Grandpa." An-Ziyan seemed to chastise Grandpa for what he said.

"You guys aren't the only ones who have been sneaking over in the middle of the night lately, and Xiaosi and your friends have been coming to visit me for stuff, and last night I heard the Uncle Fu knelt by my bedside and the man actually cried. I hadn't seen him cry since I took him back from the orphanage when he was a teenager, and now he is in his thirties. It's no less shame to act like a child. Ziyan, if I leave, my biggest worry is that you won't be able to accept it, so Little Ding, this old man is going to make an unreasonable request, and after I leave... You must save Ziyan, it is only your word that can save him from destructing."

"Grandpa, don't say that." An-Ziyan said a bit angrily. Grandpa laughed, "What else to say if you care about me?" He was crying so hard that he couldn't breathe and grabbed his grandfather's hand tightly: "Grandpa, just listen to An-Ziyan, don't say anything about leaving or not. The words are done, you'll get over it, hang in there a little longer."

"I ah don't want to hold on any longer," Grandpa opened his eyes again and with difficulty turned his head to look out the window at the sky with the moon hanging over it. "You're all grown up, Ziyan has had a happy life because of you too, grandpa is jealous, and Grandpa An misses Grandma An and wants to go spend time with her." He raised his left hand, An-Ziyan walked over, he grabbed Grandpa's hand, Grandpa continued, "Ziyan, Grandpa wants to be selfish for once, I'm too lonely." An-Ziyan leaned over to look at his grandfather, "I will save you, you are not allowed to leave, do you hear me, grandfather, I will not let you leave."

"Still as headstrong as you were as a child, don't you feel bad that Grandpa feels lonely? Talk about him too, gosh, Little Ding, the sheets are half wet from your crying, and you still want to let me sleep."

"Grandpa, Grandpa, Grandpa," cried Mai Ding as he called out, unable to say a word, sobbing from time to time, "An-Ziyan will save you."

"Even you don't listen to me anymore? By the way, where's that photo album of mine, I can't remember where it is and I suddenly want to see it."




"I'll bring it over for you tomorrow, so go to bed and stop talking about it."

"Yep. But if Mai Ding cries too loud, I won't be able to sleep."

Mai Ding sobbed with his mouth closed until his grandfather fell asleep and they exited the room, Mai Ding grabbed An-Ziyan's hand and hit himself:" Why doesn't it hurt, it must be a dream right?" An-Ziyan hugged Mai Ding hard, "En, it's a dream." No matter how tightly An-Ziyan held him, Mai Ding still couldn't feel the pain in his body, because the pain in his chest was too strong.

The next morning, An-Ziyan went to the cabin to bring the thick photo album over, and Grandpa flipped through it happily, immersed in it, it had been a long time since he had looked at this album in his old memories. An-Su walked in, "Grandpa, I bought your favorite food for you."

"It's a pity I've lost my appetite. Don't hang around me all the time. Go to work when you have to. You too, Ziyan. If I were to leave soon, I'll notified you to come."

An-Ziyan's tone wasn't good: "If you keep saying things like that, I'll get angry." An-Su placed the photo album beside her for her grandfather, "We're willing to stay with you until you get better, we won't leave until you feel better, if you feel sorry for us then get well." She scooped the porridge with a spoon and put it to her mouth and blew to feed her grandfather.

"There are nurses here, they take care of it much more professionally than you do, there is no need for you, the nurses are more obedient than you are. Alas, I'm getting old, I'll have to leave sooner or later, what's the point of staying in the hospital every day, Ziyan, I want to go to your grandmother's grave." Hearing grandpa say this, An-Su disagreed, "The temperature has been low lately, and it's been raining a lot, what if you go out and catch a cold, wait until you're well then get up and go again." Grandpa stopped talking and stared out the window at the foggy sky, his brow not only haggard from his illness but also sorrowful. An-Ziyan said after a long time, "I'll take you there when the weather is better, but only if you get well in the next few days, otherwise it's cancelled."

An-Su glared at An-Ziyan while the corners of his grandfather's mouth turned up, pulling at the wrinkles on his face, "Don't lie to me, you kid."

As the year drew to a close, people returning home, people coming and going through the city, the grey skies overhead cannot affect their steps. Regardless of whether the taste of the New Year is getting weaker every year, or whether the Chinese New Year party is getting more and more dazzling special effects, we still long for the reunion!

Grandpa's hospital room was never lonely. His comrades, subordinates, and chess buddies all came to visit him... as if in a month the old man had the experience of a lifetime. When the people in the ward drifted away, he would look out the window and wait for the sun to come. Mai Ding's mom couldn't help but wipe her tears and told Mai Ding not to worry about the house, but to stay with his grandfather.

Everyone thinks Grandpa is dying, but Mai Ding doesn't believe it, he's waiting for a miracle, and he'd trade any price for a miracle.





A few days before New Year's Eve, the darkness that had been in the sky for many days dissipated, and beam after beam of warm light fell through the clouds and shone into the hospital room. The sunshine brought more than just brightness, Grandpa also looked particularly energetic today, he didn't even need help to sit up, he was known for his irresistible tone and he made Uncle Fu put on his wedding suit for him, which was still well preserved despite its age, but Grandpa skinny body can't fill up the suit.

Mai Ding came in pushing a wheelchair, and An-Ziyan carried his grandfather to the wheelchair, and his grandfather said sideways to his uncle, "Let Ziyan and Mai Ding take me out, I'll be back later today."

“Yep.”





~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 74: No one can stop ItChapters Home》Next: Chapter 76: What miracles are...



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive