Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 38: The Turning Point

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 38: The Turning Point

Can


“I can't believe my son would have such a handsome friend.”

“Thank you.”

Super irritated!

I was looking at this intruder who was chatting with my mom while I was furious in my heart. I even know Kim Hyun Joong's birthday, Jang Geun Suk's height, and what Kim Soo Hyun's debut movie is... But I'm sorry to say that Tin is not a Korean actor, mom, but don't act like you've seen a Korean star!

“I'm thinking the same thing as mom. I couldn't believe that brother Tin would be friends with this crazy brother of mine at first.”

“Oh!”

In addition to his sister not being on his side this stinky Tin turned his head towards me and snickered a few times. I couldn't say a word for almost five minutes. But my sister, who is a loser, was staring at him like a nymphomaniac.

I'm so pissed off... I'm so annoyed that I'm exploding!

“Aaah!”

“What's up? Does it still hurt?” Even the dog wasn't on my side, because this loser leaned his head on Tin's knee and used his foot... You're rubbing the ground like you're disgusted with me. Bad dog, you don't know who saved you from that temple a year ago!

Damn it! I want to smash the table ah!!!!

But I'm just gnashing my teeth, and if I do overturn the table, will the two females eat me alive? And if you're asking why I'm sitting at the same table with this mortal enemy, you'll have to turn back the clock a bit. Back when he was the main character, he helped me catch Gucci, the white dog, in time.

At first, I was ready to yell at him for being so nosy, but I knew I could catch my own dog. I was calling out for help. I don't know when she came up from behind, but she blurted out her gratitude. When he said he was going to get in the car, the dog, who had been so generous with his help, fell down on his feet. He won't let me take him to the doctor. How am I supposed to pull a big dog like that by myself, let alone my sister, who's so small?

But who'd have thought it? Suddenly, a voice came up.

“I'll help.”

Did Jesus come back to life? Is it the end of the world? Did the world come to an end? This creep volunteered to help me?

But before I could say no (I'll accept other people's kindnesses, but I'll consider stomping on yours), my white-eyed wolf of a sister replied with a lame reply.

“Okay, brother Tin please help me. Thank you very much.”

“Le I'll do it alone.”

“Oh, you can't even hold the rope and you dare to say you can handle it.”

Before I could even open my mouth to argue with him, Tin had already picked up Gucci's rope and was taking it back to the clinic, and if I was allowed to... It's not a good idea to stand there and do nothing about it. The dog was my own, so I helped get the dog on a leash and dragged him inside the clinic.

What? It's like that's the end of it, right? Not at all! After we got the dog into the clinic, my mom locked eyes with Tin before he disappeared. That nosy royal sister rushed out to tell Mother what had just happened. Since our family has a long-standing tradition of repaying good deeds with good intentions. ) So my mom turned to Tin and said.

“Are you a friend of Can's? Thank you very much. Have you had lunch yet? Let's go eat together. I want to thank you.”

My mom has inherited the Chinese tradition of always asking new people if they've eaten. And this guy Tin doesn't know anything about the world and doesn't know how to refuse a polite invitation from an elder? When he saw me, he was so angry and hateful, he said...

“Well, I'll be glad to oblige.”

Holy shit! He actually came to eat with us!

I almost jumped out of my skin and blurted out.

“I'm not letting you come! You're going to go back to where you came from! The thought of eating at the same table as you and I can't eat! And you, you're smart, aren't you? Listen to me carefully, they invited you out of courtesy, you have to decline! Not just follow them over there and eat without saying a word.... A.hhhhhh.”




I didn't even have time to finish my sentence, and I know I've said a little too much, but my mother and sister had already grabbed both my arms with their nails. It wasn't enough to squeeze my arms tightly, but my sister was spinning her fingernails like a screw, and she was about to gouge my flesh off.

While grabbing my arm those two most important women in my life actually had the presence of mind to smile and laugh at that Tin.

“Don't take Can's words to heart. That's just how he likes to talk.”

“Yeah little brother let's go to dinner together.”

And what was his reply? He actually sat down with us in a very low-class restaurant.

We went to a somewhat spacious restaurant called Song Dang, which is a big wooden shed by the river with ventilation on all sides. Sometimes, the breeze from the river would come in. In front of the shop there are a few aunts making cold papaya shreds, and the sound of pounding sounds of “bo-bo-bo-bo”. Since it's not so strictly forbidden to bring pets in, we always come here to eat after taking our dogs to the doctor.

Why else do you think Lemon would want to waste his time reading a book and coming over?

“Tin, do you go to the same college as Can?”

“No, I'm in International College.”

“Ouch! Then how do you know my brother? I don't think my brother would have had the chance to meet someone from the International College.” I'm sure it's a bad day for me that my mom and sister don't even care about me and I'm paying attention to this phony, ungrateful person. I'm sure you'll find that it's not a bad idea to have a good look at him.

He's a good actor, but he's so polite that he's smiling at my mom and sister. Don't be fooled by him, mom. He's a jerk!

“I happen to know a friend of his.”

“Brother Pete?” Lemon was surprisingly excited.

“Yeah, the guy I was with the other day, Pete, is......who knows Can's friends, so I kind of know Can.” They're lovers! They're not acquaintances! Tell my mom and my sister that you're trying to drive a wedge between Ae and Pete and be the third wheel between them. You son of a bitch! You're still... Oh, shit! You k.issed me for no reason to take it out on me!

The more I think about it, the angrier I get and the more I don't want to be here. Imagine what he did to me the last time I saw him! And now he's telling people I'm his friend as if nothing has happened. I don't know why he's acting in front of my mom and sister. I had to fight back.

“Well, I doubt it either. Mom, he's the son of an international college and his family is famous. How can he sit here with us and eat with us? Shredded papaya! Aren't you afraid you'll get diarrhea if you come to eat this plate of 40 baht of shredded papaya? Our family can't afford to treat you to thousands of baht a meal...”

BANG!

“Sorry ah our shredded green papaya is only forty baht per plate but I promise you won't get diarrhea!” When the lady boss herself brought the food and put it on the table very rudely and smiled at me I was immediately speechless. She wasn't angry at all. She really wasn't angry at all. She just spilled the food from her plate all over the table. My back went cold.

“I didn't say your food was unclean. Your food is delicious! Look at it...” I stabbed a pile of shredded green papaya with my fork and put it in my mouth and then...

“Smash, smash, smash.”

Hot!

“You like to eat that. I'm very happy to eat more. Oh boy I'll send you a handful of chili Oh.” The aunt went away and I was choked with chili peppers and had to quickly whack his back. Another hand quickly copied a glass of water and poured it in. And that's not even the worst part...

“Preposterous!”

Shit!

I looked at Tin with irritation on my face. My anger was clearly written on my face but I was on the verge of tears from coughing so hard. Out. At this time I was not even a little bit chilling. He actually began to laugh and then lightly patted me on the back as if I'm like a best friend.

POW!

“Don't touch me ah cough! Cough! I'm not your friend I never thought of you as a friend!!!” I was choking but I yelled at him even though I was choking he was suddenly startled. I know I'm stupid I can't really tell what he's up to but he's already put his hand down.

“Can, what the hell are you doing?”

“Where did you come from? Go back where you came from!” I didn't take Mom's words to heart and kept chasing the guy away, and then I hit my mother's bottom line.

“Cantaloupe!”

I wasn't the only one stunned. Tin, who was about to stand up, turned around and looked at me as if he'd been hit. A woman whose voice rises an octave and calls out a mantra-like name. Can you imagine? All that tension between me and Tin vanished in an instant because my full name... “Cantaloupe.

“Can... He was laughing so hard his shoulders were shaking and I was shaking too... But I'm shaking with shyness.

Oops! Of all the names in the world, why did Mom have to give me such a cute name!!!!

“Mom!” Don't say I'm being petulant, because right now all I can do is say “Mom,” a sound I'd give to my mother if I could give her a hammer. I'm going to shake a wolfs bane. But then my sarcastic sister will surely call me childish again.

“Don't call me that I never taught you to treat your friends like that Cantaloupe!”

Aaah! Don't keep saying that name, I beg of you!

I'm getting crankier by the minute, you know? The biggest enemy of my life was sitting less than a meter away from me and my mum was calling me by my full name over and over again. I decided not to look at that guy, not because of anything else, but because if that guy was over there laughing his a.ss off, I would have jumped him. And I'm sure I'll get an earful from Mom.

“Can... is it a short name of Cantaloupe?”

“Yes! What! What's wrong with my name?!”I wasn't going to look at him, but as soon as he asked me that question, I snapped back and looked him in the eye, just as I was about to tell him... A big fight, but now...

“Uh-uh... Uh-huh.”




Amazing you!

Lemon quickly put his hand over my mouth and locked my throat with his other hand, causing my eyes to glaze over and my veins to pop out. The first thing that you need to do is to get out of the way but who would have thought that her strength would actually be so great to make me this football player's face ah! This girl who turned her elbow outward actually piled a smile on that guy.

“Well my brother's name is Cantaloupe and my name is from Lemon...”

“Ouch! Why are you covering my mouth?”

“Shut up!” I was about to make a long speech about educating my sister and she slapped me like I was ordering Gucci around the house. Like I'd been seduced.

“He's laughing at me...”

“I told you to be quiet” this time my sister just said to me calmly her eyes weren't much bigger than mine. But now the look on her face gave me a slight twinge of fear until...

“Cut!” I hurriedly put my feet somewhere else freely. I'm not afraid of this lemon, it's not afraid at all!!!!

“Don't worry, Tin and his siblings love each other so much that sometimes the jokes get a little too loud.”

It's not “a little”, Mom. If she could punch me, she'd do it in a heartbeat. If I didn't think a gentleman shouldn't hit a woman, I wouldn't care if she was my sister.

I can only complain under my breath because my mother's telling me the same old story from 18 years ago.

“As for his name, I thought of it when I was pregnant. I ate cantaloupe after cantaloupe... and my mouth wasn't open during my pregnancy. Even when I was about to give birth, I

sent his father to get me a cantaloupe. And you know what? When he was born, I called out “Cantaloupe” and his face was like...”

"Other people like to eat some preserved products when they are pregnant, and I eat this, fresh and rich lemon juice, and they are all taken directly. At first I planned to call her lemon, but with His brother’s English name does not correspond. If it is called Lime (lime), it looks too short, so I finally decided to call her Lemon. "

All right, all right. My mother was proud of her naming wisdom. Go ahead, you're just as chatty as who?

“What was it like?” That Tin can actually fall-guy!

“Of course it's a sweet smile... my heart melted when I saw it... until he was 8 or 9 I used to call him Cantaloupe... At school, he was afraid of being laughed at by his friends so he made us shout Can but I think... Cantaloupe is so much cuter than Can. And Lemon, at first I was going to call her Melon but when I got pregnant... I'm sorry...” I saw Mom holding her hands to her cheeks and shaking her head like a noblewoman on a TV show who'd been robbed of a big, expensive diamond ring.

“Okay, okay, I'm not interested in the origin of your child's name!” I interrupted to change the subject, but the guy spoke up before I could finish.

“But I think it's funny.”

“Ha!” I turned my head to look at the intruder and saw that the guy was laughing... But not laughing. I've never seen a smile like that before. But I'm not the heroine of a romance novel. You can't melt my heart no matter how charming you smile.

“Don't you think? It's not every mother who would give her child such a cute name.”

I was startled. I don't know why I felt so strange listening to him. But when I hate someone, I hate everything about them, so I made a cut in my throat and said with irritation.

“If he's so curious, Mom, why don't you tell him about the Gucci name, too?” I was just trying to be sarcastic and see what Mom would do.

“Oh, there's a lot of history to Gucci's name.” Oh, she said it!

“Oh, is that about Mom's friend?” My sister chimed in and my mom nodded like a papaya shredder. Now the table is full of food but no one wants to eat and I'm the only one who keeps stuffing my mouth to ease my anxiety. I stuffed a big lump of sticky rice into my mouth and chewed it quickly as if I were taking a bad-tasting medicine.

“Yeah, yeah, Gucci was picked up by Can from a temple near our house when his mother wouldn't keep him. Can picked him up after all his brothers and sisters died. I thought he should be the one responsible, so I let him name the dog. But my friend's got something going on. - Oh, my God! She actually came to the house with a new Gucci bag and said she was visiting but her arm was like this!”

My mom lifted her arm up and then raised it in the air pretending there was a handbag dangling from her arm and then her mouth went up. As you can imagine, my mom's friend came to show off her new bag, and the tension was high, and they were about to start tearing each other apart. “This guy is so pissed off.

“This man is so outrageous ah just at that time Can hugged Gucci and passed us and I quickly said that I also just had... I've got a Gucci...”

“Oh,” Tin laughed again. He must have figured out where our dog's name came from.

“I remember when Gucci was so sloppy that half his body was covered in mud and poop and my mom had to carry him to the aunt's... Show it to her. The aunt was scared out of her wits and got up to say goodbye so we've been calling it Gucci ever since.”

“And what's the name Can's gonna give it? I don't know. Tony Morley...”

“Tony's beautiful, Mom!” I tried to argue.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. What about Paul Bogart?”

“That's Paul Pogba!”

“Well I remember too, what's Ross Broccoli.”

“Serpentine! It's Ross Barkley, not Broccoli!”

The image I had of these ballplayers was gone in an instant.

If I could hide my tears, I'd be crying right now. I'm not kidding you. Every name I've ever named comes from a ball legend, and every one of them is enough to make a dog's ancestor... And how it's gotten so bad in your mouths!

“Oh haha haha.” But it seems like our kind of marketplace jokes made this young master who lived in the castle laugh so hard that his shoulders shook. He cupped his hand over his mouth towards the other side and continued laughing but I could still see that his cold eyes were genuinely laughing or even and tears of laughter. I'm pretty sure I've never seen him like this before.

“Oh, you're so lucky everyone's paying attention to you and you've got such a long history of nicknames.” Then he turns around and pats Gucci on the head and ducks his head to talk to it. Then he turned back to my mom, my sister and me.

“You guys are such a cute family.”

“Mom, I'm going home now. I'll take the bus home.” Whoever thought I'd fall for his murderous smile, no way! I'm sick and tired of seeing his smile! I'm not even going to sit here and face him.

I got up and turned around to talk to mom and walked straight out of the store.

I'm not a smart person and I know I'm easily convinced so I don't like complicated people like Tin. I don't like complicated people like Tin. Especially not the way this guy acts. I don't know what he's thinking, I don't know his eyes, and I don't know his tone of voice. I'm not sure if he's playing a part in a play to cheat on the feelings of ignorant teenagers and women and children.

Plus, I'm too lazy to think about these things so I don't plan on interacting with this guy any more than I already have.

If he wants to use me to break up Ae and Pete this time, then I'll just go with the 36th plan and not hit him this time.

I'm easy to trust, but I'm not an easy person to trust (0) ah! Don't underestimate me as a cantaloupe prince! Huh!

Tin.

I've been getting more and more confused about myself lately.

I was always taught to be a goal-oriented person and to strive for it. My newest goal has been to keep Pete around. But I never thought anyone could be as righteous as someone who made a point of protecting his friends.

Lately I've been thinking about that squinty-eyed football player.

He didn't strike me as the kind of guy that Pete would have been comfortable with, and I didn't have anything special to say about him. The feelings. But every time I close my eyes to what he said when he yelled at me and acted like he was trying to protect his friend, it's immediately repeated over and over again as I replayed it in my head. Even though I was convinced I'd never trust anyone again, that I'd never give them a second chance to call me “stupid”. But there's a nagging whisper in the back of my mind that tells me why not prove it again?

I've always wanted to prove to them that there's no such thing as truth in the human world that it's all about profit. Everyone's selfish. There's no such thing as true love. It's all supposed to go my way but I don't know when it started to feel like it was going my way.

I think of his pufferfish who turns red when he's angry and clenches his fists until they tremble. He'd even hit me twice without checking what kind of family I belonged to. If I wanted to get back at him in this money-mad society I could have kicked him out of school! But every time I think of him, I see the anger and disgust reflected in his eyes and the stubbornness with which he tried to protect his friends! I don't even care what I've been hit with anymore.

Finally, I wanted to prove once again... I want to know if there's really a man in the world I can trust.

No, I just want to know if he's acting from the heart or if it's all an act.

“Gucci's back!”

I'd been thinking about it for a few days, but I never thought I'd hear the most familiar voice I've heard in a while when I'm here on school business.. I turned around and saw a dog running towards me and I unconsciously reached out and grabbed the leash.

It's been years since I've trusted anyone, but I think these little animals are worthy of our trust.

A tiger does not eat its own children but a human mother would kill her infant without looking.

I had no idea that the dog's owner was the same person I've been thinking about for days. Maybe it's because I was looking for a chance to prove something, but when his mother asked me, I said yes without saying a word for one simple reason.... I want to know what it's like to raise a family that can trust people so easily.

At first, I tried to play nice and get in on the inside. I tried to convince myself that it was because the dog was lying down on my back. It wasn't the middle-aged woman's hearty laugh or the siblings' intimate gestures as they grudged each other that made my guard down.

I try to think like that, but I can't help it......and laughing genuinely instead of the bitter laugh that circ.umstances force upon me.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so heartlessly... l can't even remember the last time I laughed so heartlessly.

I was feeling the warmth from Gucci when I heard them talking about how the name Gucci came from Can. I smile when my mom can't afford a designer handbag because I don't care if the stories are true or not. I love the way Cantaloupe looks at me when he's being joked on by his sister and mom.

I really laughed out loud. I felt so relieved until... I smiled at him.

“What a lovely family you have.”

That was the only thing I said from the bottom of my heart, but then Can got up and walked out of the store. The dog at my feet saw it and started growling at the door. If I hadn't been holding on to the leash, he would have followed his owner out the door. Yeah.

He must have been pissed because I saw him run out of that little parking lot in two steps and then run down the river to the main road. He waved anxiously to stop a bus. I quickly jumped into my car and drove slowly to him.

Tick, tick, tick, tick.

I drove beside him as fast as I could to keep pace with his jogging speed and honked my horn. Finally I saw him turn around with a grumpy look on his face.

“Get in the car I'll give you a lift.”




“No need! I'm afraid that a lowlife like me will dirty the car of a young master like you! I don't have the money to compensate you.” I remembered saying that to him once but I didn't think he'd do the same to me.

“I don't mind today.”

“But I do! A grassroots like me wouldn't dare get into your car!” I don't know what I did today to make him angry. But if you think about it, the last time we saw each other, I spoke to him in a fierce tone.

“Huh! Still mad about the last time I k.issed you?”

“F.uck you!” It seems he was really upset. He just gave me the finger and went ahead. He was in my Porsche. It's the most comfortable way to get around.

He yelled at me and I lost my mind for a second, so I yelled...

“Can.” Who knew he was going faster so I shouted again...

“Cantaloupe!!!”

“Who told you to call me that? B.itch!!!” Now he didn't move forward staring at me with an angry look in his eyes. I braked and pulled the brake lever and stepped out of the car. Now he won't go any further, but now he wants to beat me up even more.

“I'll be honest with you, what the hell are you doing here to impress my family? I'm telling you, my family is very poor, and I don't have the qualifications to be a part of your family, the Metthanans. Yeah, right. So go back to the trouble you came from. And don't expect to use me to ruin Ae and Pete's relationship.”

See, I knew he was a downer. I just stood in front of him and he said everything in one breath. He doesn't know that every time he gets this worked up, his emotions show on his face and he doesn't know what it means to be angry.

Wait a minute, when did I start to realize he was a straight shooter.

“... A.hh! You're not listening to me! You're just trying to pick a fight, aren't you?

Ha!?!?” I put my thoughts aside first and then looked at the person in front of me.

“I'm listening, I'm not trying to pick a fight.” He heard and scratched his head with his hand then got even more annoyed.

“Then what the hell are you doing to me! Huh? I asked what you're picking on me for! So you're really going to use me to destroy Ae and Pete right?!” I'm a little confused by this comment.

“....”

“What did you say!!!?”

“If I say no...” His hand stopped and he looked up at me.

“What do you mean?”

“What if I said I wasn't going to ruin your amigo's feelings?”

“So what! Do you think I'd believe you just because you pretend to know me well? You're pleasing my mom and sister so much because you know you've done wrong and want to be a new person or want to be friends with me.”

“What if I said yes?” I said this because I wanted to see his reaction and he did stare up at me with wide eyes and then shook his head vigorously and firmly and said.

“I don't believe it!” And then he went on.

“Is there ever a time when a mean-spirited man like you can know when he's wrong? I haven't seen anything good in you since I met you... every word you've said. It's all about belittling us. All you're doing is treating us like we're worthless insects. I wouldn't believe what a dirty person like you must be up to! To me, you're just a lonely sperm that no one likes!!!” I stood there quietly listening to him with my fists clenched.

Although I've been disappointed once in my life, no one has dared to call me out like that. Who the hell is he? He's just a poor student. Is this your way of repaying me for going down on you like this?

“Well... I'm sorry... I was a little out of line...” I don't know how I looked at the time but he gave in first and apologized as if he was being careful.

“...”

“I... Uh...”

“I have no friends, no one wants to go out with me, my family doesn't care about me, and my mom is my dad's second wife because my dad and my mom... My name wasn't chosen by my parents, but my mom needed me to talk to her friends. That half-brother vying to be the first heir...”

“Hey Tin... It's just... You...” His face turned pale and his voice was shaking. His behavior told me he'd been seduced by what I'd said. So I continued.

“... That's why I don't trust people easily but I want to try to trust you.”

“!!!!”

~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 37: The Broken Man 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 39: the Metthanans Family,

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive