Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 37: The Broken Man

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 37: The Broken Man

“It's late, spend the night here tonight Ae.”


It was the woman who owned the house, the football player, whose dark skin showed a hint of embarrassment, so that at the moment... Pete's bedroom was full of awkwardness, and at first he had refused, but after a lot of back and forth, he had agreed to stay with his elders. The dark-skinned boy was now standing in the middle of the room wearing a pair of pajamas the owner had given him.



“Can I wear it?”



“Yes,” Ae answered slowly and quietly, and then silenced. Pete was the same. There was a lot of things I wanted to say to Ae, and I couldn't say it at this time. As for the reason, it was not because of anything other than...


“It's so weird.”



“Well, that's weird,” Ae agreed and scratched his head. Who would have known he'd spend the night at his boyfriend's house? No, at his own wife's house, but his mother-in-law's.



If he had stayed overnight as a friend, Ae wouldn't have been so embarrassed because this excuse obviously couldn't convince his own heart ah heard the elders speak like this, he was also shocked in his heart and the feeling he had when he stayed overnight at Pete's dormitory was completely different because there was no one there to watch over him but now besides the two of them there were many elders in the house.



Probably couldn't do anything if they wanted to?!



“Pete.”



“Uh-huh?”



“Does your mom know?” Pete laughed dryly at the question then shook his head.



“I... I'm not sure. I just went to my mom's room to take a shower, and she didn't say anything. She just said if you needed anything, you could talk to the family servant and she said it would be fine and... It's...” Just because Ae was taking a shower in his room, Pete had to go to his mother's room to take a bath because Ae was in his room, so he thought he'd go again.” He said happy birthday to his mom, but her smile made him feel uncomfortable.

She just smiled a little and then she made Ae... Make yourself at home.



“Make yourself at home... What do you mean?” The two of them looked at each other and Ae felt a little surprised and then looked away again as if they understood the words. Who would dare to do that? I don't think so, it's not what you think. The gentlemanly boy suddenly thought of something indescribable, and removed the thought from his mind as Ae was... Turning to look at the clock on the wall.



“Ae are you bored? Do you want to watch something or eat something? I'll go down and get it for you” Ae gives the impression that she is bored Pete. Thinking of something better to do so as not to be so bored Ae shook her head and said.



“No ah I'm not bored ah have just eaten a lot my stomach isn't that big”



“Yeah?”



The handsome young master said that and then... The whole room fell silent again.






This silence was not just because of the reason for staying overnight but also because the awkwardness of the atmosphere was exacerbated by the fact that the silence was very different from the mood of the dinner just now and Ae broke it easily.



“He knew he was lying, and his eyes were as bright as if he had been hit by a chicken, but Pete still nodded and turned off the lights, leaving the bedside light on, and went to bed first, because Ae couldn't have gone to bed before the owner of the room.

At 8 o'clock, they were already in bed, but they were all asleep.



“I will turn off the light.”



“Yes,” Ae answered briefly, and then darkness immediately filled the room.



“Good night.”



“Well, good night, Ae,” and that was the end of the conversation, with each side squirming towards the other like they were sleeping in Pete's dorm room. But who knew they would both lie flat on their backs and open their eyes and stare at the ceiling at the same time. I wanted to ask, but I didn't dare.



“Are you asleep?”



Finally, the one who couldn't stand the torment asked the one who was sleeping next to him and turned around to look at him, shaking his head and being quiet. He was startled, but enough to know that he was still awake, so he continued to speak. Asking...



“Do you hate your father?”



Damn it, what kind of question is that, Ae, Ae!

The young master was muffled in his mind although he didn't mean to ask this question but for some reason always felt he deserved to be asked these questions He knew that Ae was a straightforward person who never beat around the bush but why was he so beaten around the bush this time Pete frowned and looked over at him.



Zee! ~Ae!



The quiet room once again heard the sound of a head rubbing against a pillow accompanied by a sad tone.

“No... I've never hated my father, no matter what he did to hurt my mother but he's still my father and if I hated him, my mother... Probably won't be happy either” Pete said sadly remembering the father who wasn't in Thailand with a faint sad smile on his face. (SIGHS) No it wasn't that he didn't want to stay here but if he continued to stay it probably wouldn't be acceptable to Grandma.



“You said this house is a wedding house...”



“Yes, it used to be a wedding house, but now... I never said this, but I think it is, whether it's Grandma or not. Supporting Mom's hotel business or those few hotels that Grandma gifted to her was just a way to soften the guilt he felt.” Just... Listen to him, Ae already knows.

I'm not sure what to make of your boyfriend's face right now, but he's moving closer to him again so that his head is touching.



“Although I think so, I never hated him the day Mom and Dad got divorced and Mom cried so hard she hugged me tightly. She kept apologizing to me and saying she was sorry I didn't have a father like the other kids, and for one day, I never did. I've seen my mother cry and she's always told me that life goes on even if my father isn't with her but at least she has me....”



Pah! ~



A warm hand grabbed his right hand as if to inspire him. Pete couldn't help but smile a little.



“Don't cry,”



“I'm not crying,”



“You sound like you're crying” Pete smiled to himself he suddenly remembered someone around him saying he wasn't. He's very good at comforting people, but that person is now with the one who's crying for a long, long time... until he speaks. Until he said.



“There's no more crying to be done.... Now that I have you with me, I'm not as fragile as I was before.” And then he got shy and the room felt awkward and... The strange atmosphere diminished considerably as he took Ae's hand and self-consciously twisted his body towards him, his shoulders almost touching together in the room. It was much warmer under the air conditioning of the high-powered air conditioner.



“Who knows about this?” Pete frowned, but spoke up anyway.



“Not many people, just a few close family members, people outside only know my parents got divorced because of family problems.” Actually it was Dad, he had a new lover, which wasn't a very satisfying answer because he could detect a frown on his face, but it soon relaxed again.



“Deli!”



“... Deli? What's she got to do with it?” Pete was surprised by his sudden words as he was still worried about whether he still liked Deli or not. Pete's tone was puzzled so he asked in an aggravated tone.



“Deli does she know what's going on in your house?” Although feeling a little strange and depressed and even a little jealous because Ae was actually bringing up another woman at a time like this.

Pete looked away and whispered in reply.



“Knows... She knows what goes on in my house. Why do you ask?” Pete's voice got quieter with the last sentence and Ae didn't notice because he was holding Pete's hand tightly. Pete's face was twisted but his heart was warm.






Does Ae like Deli?



“No, I don't like her.”



“Uh huh?”



Pete looked back at him again because Ae's answer seemed to be answering his inner question with the immense anticipation of the other man saying he didn't like Deli but the answer he heard was a thousand times more intoxicating than saying he didn't like Deli.



“I don't like having someone else knowing you better than I do.”



“...”



Pete was silent, he wasn't stupid and the answer he'd just given hit him right in the gut and made him realize..... That Ae was jealous. The pouting mouth slowly turned into a smile but not so much that it made him laugh and he turned to look at the football player in the darkness. As if able to clearly see his twinkling eyes now also looking at him, Pete couldn't help but blurt out the question.



“Ae you're... Jealous?”



Pah! ~Pah!



Ae lay flat on his back again and looked up at the ceiling and was silent as if he didn't really want to answer the question. Pete gathered his courage again and moved closer to him, almost touching his head.



“Ae”

“...”



“Ae...” It was a tone that seemed pleading and petulant Ae bit her teeth very shyly and then suddenly got down.



“Yes!!! I'm jealous. I don't like your friend acting like she knows everything about you. I don't like you being too close to that woman. I don't like Deli. Acting like you're so close doesn't like you brushing her off like she's family, even when you peel shrimp for her I'm very uncomfortable with that. It's crazy to be happy!!!!”

“!!!!”



Pete's mouth dropped open in surprise who would have known that Ae was jealous of him and his friend and that she was the one he'd always had as a kid. A friend who treats you like a sister...



“But... but I don't like women, you know that...”



“Well I know!!!! Am I wrong for being jealous of you and your friend? I've never seen you so close to a girl before.” Ae interrupted right before Pete could finish and it would have been... It was the fact that he'd never seen Pete this close to a girl in college. No, he'd never been this close to anyone else. It's only if it's special.

There's only one person who saw that scene in the evening, Tin.......and his ears perked up... And his ears perked up... It was so depressing to see what Pete did to Deli.



Ae was more and more depressed. Although he agreed that guys should take care of girls, the way she looked at him, the way she smiled, the way she looked at him... All of Pete's reactions made him feel weird Pond always scolded himself for being slow to react to everything, even when Chompoo didn't even think anything of it when he liked himself, but when it came to Pete......it was all over....it's all over the place.

Deli must fancy Pete!



“But I don't feel that way about Deli. Don't you like Deli?”



“Ha, you mean me?!” Ae immediately turned to look at him incredulously Pete nodded his head vigorously.



“I see you and Deli chatting quite happily ah and you used to be a straight man Deli is a person who is loved by everyone, so I would think...”



Pah! ~



“Please stop that imagination of yours, my young master!” This time the football player put out his hand to stop and then said heavily to him and then hit his forehead hard with that hand.



“Wait I'm jealous of you, you’re f.ucking jealous of me too?”

Pete also looked at each other in amazement and could feel the flicker of his eyes in the faint light coming through the window. Waiting for his answer he sighed and nodded. Normally Pete would have been sad when he heard what Ae said and the smile appeared on his face again...



“No problem. And I don't like your friend either.”



That was enough for a ripple in his heart and his pouting mouth turned into a grinning grin he leaned his face in and murmured quietly.



“I'm so glad I didn't realize Ae was jealous of me too.”



“Don't repeat yourself okay I'm a shy person too.”



“You’

I'm not going to be able to do that. ~Ae!



“You're not laughing at me,” the short man turned around and reached around the young master's waist and hugged him tightly, nibbling on his ear with his teeth.



“Hey Ae don't do that” mouth refused but instead Pete laughed out his hand around her waist, his mouth still roaming around his ear he pushed the other away with his hand.



“Is it funny to laugh at me?”



“I don't think it's funny,”



“You're laughing so loudly” Pete didn't realize how hard he was laughing. Ae felt a little unhappy Pete Explaining that he didn't want to upset Ae...



“But I'm jealous of you too, see? We're all the same.” Ae looked at the man who was trying to explain and said in an aggravated tone.



“You're obviously just happy.”



“No ah well...” Before he could finish his sentence, the man lying above him k.issed him down heavily and shamelessly.



“Don't say that again I'll say I want to k.iss you.”



After saying and then again carved up the k.iss again the tip of the tongue sticks out again in that tender little mouth like it's looking for the path every time Pete Both would stick their tongues out to meet her movements and the hands on his shoulders became wrapped around his neck...



“Hmm... “Moans came softly from both mouths, both hands moving behind each other's backs. The body temperature was much hotter than before when Pete gently stroked the back of the footballer's neck and Ae suddenly stopped. He looked down at Pete, who was underneath him.



Even though there was only a faint light coming in from the window, he could clearly see Pete's reaction. He was breathing heavily, his mouth full of saliva from the k.iss, and his eyes were even more charming than before.



“I want to f.uck you but I shouldn't do it here.”



Yes, this is his home and his mother sleeps in the next room.



But.... and Pete answered him....



“You can do what you want.”



Hands tightened around his neck making him slowly lower his head towards him with a soft whisper in his ear making him hold him tight again “but I was afraid you'd be in pain.



“But I was afraid you'd be in pain. I didn't...”



“Let's use lotion instead,”



“You...” Ae looked down at Pete underneath her and couldn't believe his ears looking at the teasing he was doing and suddenly reached up and covered his own Face said.

“Don't say that... I know I'm shameless at the moment.”



Boo! ~Boo!



Said the warm imprint of his lips on his forehead again then a hoarse voice said.



“Well, I think I might be a little more shameless than that.” What do you mean by that? It was like there was something hard against Pete's stomach and then he broke away and went to the bathroom.






“Where's the lotion, Pete?” Ae asked shyly, but it wasn't long before he came out with a bottle of body lotion and felt... We'll have to put it to another use tonight.

Pah! ~Pah!



He jumped on the bed and leaned in toward Pete and k.issed him again. He reached into his pajama pants and played with the carrot-like thing. He gently touched it with his fingers through his underwear. Pete shivered and Ae laughed.



“You are wet.”



“Hmm” Pete m.oaned in his throat, clenching his teeth tightly, unable to say anything. Ae said it straight away and kept playing with the p.enis in his hand Pete shuddered again lifting his waist up close to him and whispering softly.



“Ae... Don't... don't tease me. Don't... tease me.”



“I didn't” on his lips said no the carrot underneath was played with even harder and hotter by him through his pajamas variously lifting the man who was underneath him Pete shuddered again with his hands clasped hard around his neck with his unkind laughter in his ears.



Pfft! ~Pfft!



He took off his pajama pants along with his underwear and pulled up his nightie, leaving his breasts exposed in front of his eyes as he gently stroked his pink n.ipples with his fingers, sometimes hard, sometimes softly. Pete kept breathing heavily, turning his head to look away as his boyfriend teased him.



“Pete, spread your legs a little.”



Why does Ae always like to say things that make him ashamed every time?!



He grabbed Pete's knees and then spread them apart Pete's eyes were closed tightly he thought the other man might be staring at the carrot beneath him which was even wetter than before and his face was red and flushed he fumbled his fingers behind it and couldn't help the glistening tears in his eyes.



“A.h!” He used his thumb to enter his rear Pete's breathing became even more labored.



. Pfft! ~Aaah!



“Ae... Ae! Ae... Ae... Ae... Don't... “Hot lips licked up his back as he jerked Pete's privates, Pete shuddered three times, one hand clutching onto the sheet... The other hand is placed on his forehead and he is inhaling the air very vigorously as if he is about to die. He kept licking his ass... Feeling very cute and wanting to bully him, Ae squeezed the lotion in his other hand and rubbed it on his rear end and slowly extended his finger inside. Pete clenched his teeth even more.



Although Pete had done it with him many times but he didn't feel the pain as his fingers entered his rear end. The fair body trembled and shuddered as his hands gripped his dark hair tightly.

“Ae... Aaah... Aaah...” moaned again floating out, Ae constantly pumping his rear end, the pain in his rear end also slowly turned into pleasure every time Ae After reaching in with his fingers the young master would say to him in a very shaky voice.



 “Ae...I've had enough... I'm ready...”




“You, you” Ae pulled his fingers away seeing that his back was already wet into a waterfall he looked up at Pete underneath him before entering his posterior Ae whispered in his ear.



“Say it again.”



Knowing that he was deliberately trying to make himself shy but shyness is shyness Pete still did it. He hooked his legs around Ae's waist and said very lewdly.



“Ae... Ae... come in, please... Ae... Ae... “Ae... come in... Ae... Ae!”



He rubbed his c.ock against his a.ss and then slowly entered the narrow passage, both of them panting heavily from the pleasure of entering and the air was filled with their moans of l.ustful inter.course.



“Pete, you're so h.orny,” gasped the football player, shaking his head and shaking his hips. Ae was going deeper and deeper into his a.ss, and he kept thrusting into it.......so deep he could hardly stand it.



“No, I'm not... I'm not a s.lut... “I'm not s.lutty... Ae... Right there... Do it again... Again... again...”



Pfft



“A.h!” That plea made the animalistic voice slam into his a.ss again and keep thrusting hard as if to ask, isn't it? Here? And he shuddered and moaned as if to say, “Oh, that's it, f.uck me!” Ae gritted his teeth as he thrusted harder.



“Don't tease me like that... “Don't tease me like that... I'll.... I'll c.um... “I'll...” I said, and then I lowered my head and k.issed him on the cherry-like mouth.

Slowly, slowly the air felt like it was going to burn with their passion...



“Can I... “Can I... Do it a little harder?” I don't know if it's because of the place, but Ae was thrusting harder and harder, one hand spread his legs wider and harder. Pete, who was twisting around underneath his waist, held his hand tightly over his mouth and then shuddered.



“Well, um... Well... You do it... Harder... Aaah!!!” After saying that, his a.ss was pounded as if he was releasing all kinds of discontent, and there were all kinds of lustful sounds in the air. Wiggling his head felt like his body was about to lose the beastly nature of the man on top.



“So cute... Why are you so cute?!” Ae mumbled softly then lifted his legs up and shifted into a different position then kneeled on the bed to allow his c.ock to be even more “deep in his rear end.



“I can't... I can't take it anymore... “Ae... Ae... don't....”



Slap, slap, slap.



The sound of flesh pounding filled the large room intertwined with various moans of fiery desire made them both forget where they were two. The electrodes kept rubbing in the air and sparks kept k.issing the mouth as if trying to put out the fire slowly, but the feeling was even stronger. It was as if they were both on fire, and it made them even hornier. The foot of the bed was shaking, the covers were wrinkled, and the pillows had gone the other way for no reason.

“To... I want... “Ae... Ae... No! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah...” Pete closed his mouth again and almost screamed from the pleasure he felt after that hard hit, but he was just in time. Enduring Ae's frantic thrusts into his rear end made him unable to stop the pleasure coming, though he didn't touch his own man pussy. The fishy milk still spurted out and Ae was still thrusting hard, watching Pete's ejaculation and getting even crazier.....

Bang! Bang! Bang!



Ae had some sense at this point, but before he was about to c.um he pulled his words out of his hot hindquarters and jerked off a few times before c.umming in his a.ss with his eyes closed tightly, enjoying the pleasure.



Swoosh, swoosh, and swoosh.



He said before hugging him tightly.

“I'm sorry I don't have a condom,” Ae said breathlessly before reaching out and hugging her sweaty boyfriend tightly around the waist and nestling her head between his necks. The thought of Pete's a.ss filled with her own c.um made her feel guilty.



“No... It's okay,” Pete mumbled. Pete mumbled and hugged his waist as well, breathing heavily and adjusting his breathing. And softly he said.

With the fishy taste of milk still spurted out, Ae still very hard thrusting watching Pete ejaculate after looking even crazier. I'm sorry....

Bang! Bang! Bang!



Ae had some sense at this point, but before he was about to c.um he pulled his words out of his hot hindquarters and jerked off a few times before c.umming in his a.ss with his eyes closed tightly, enjoying the pleasure.



Swoosh, swoosh, and swoosh.



Before clinging to him he said.

“I'm sorry I don't have a condom,” Ae said breathlessly before reaching out and hugging her sweaty boyfriend tightly around the waist and nestling her head between his neck, feeling guilty at the thought of Pete's a.ss filling with her own c.um.



“No... It's okay,” Pete mumbled. Pete mumbled and hugged his waist too, breathing heavily and adjusting his breathing as the man on top of him... And softly he said.



“You've degraded me... It's like sneaking into a neighbor's house and f.ucking his daughter.”



Pete's afraid to answer because now he's what Ae calls a neighbor's daughter, or whatever kind of neighbor he is... Sneaking around... Being f.ucked... By Ae.



“But if it's such a degradation I'd rather give up all and degrade you” Ae followed Pete heard the soft reply.



“You're becoming more and more of a rascal now.” no he was already a rascal before he went out with him he didn't care if the person next to him was shy every time he spoke.



“It's just being with you that's making me like this” Ae still wouldn't lift his head from between his necks and sighed slightly he didn't know his need was so strong either.

Pete gently stroked his neck.






“But I just love it when you're teasing me.” Ae immediately looked up into his eyes then said softly.



“Now you're really good at knowing how to seduce me!” Ae got up and handed her boyfriend a paper to wipe up the fishy lactic acid bacteria and then threw it in the trash to clean up a bit. I'll be on the bed again.



Pah! ~Aaah!



“Get some sleep or I'll have to raise the knight again.”



“That's okay.” Pete's reply made Ae say softly to him again.



“That's why I said you're great now that you know how to seduce me.” Pete smiled shyly as he hugged his boyfriend.



Yeah, it felt like they were entering a strange phase in their relationship. They started off sleeping on the same side of the bed and now they're... They held each other tightly in their arms and held each other like that for the whole night.

“Oh, don't be scared, Gucci. We'll take you to the doctor.”



“Woof! woof,”

Whoever is asking who Gucci is, I think you can tell it's a dog by his barking. What kind of dog... He's a brown and gray ancient shepherd. It is a very cute dog Oh eyes are very energetic paws are also very cute and other ancient shepherds appear very... Different. All the good things in one place, that's our Gucci.



At this point, Gucci is lying on Can's lap, and Can is gently stroking his hand through his fur.



“You're really... - Yeah, I'm sure you are. It's no big deal. I'm just taking him for a shot.” Lemon, who was sitting in front of him, said with a shake of his head, looking at his worried brother and the dog in the back seat.



“Oh hey what's the big deal?! That's a whole lot of potion!” Can said and gestured as his sister kept saying he was exaggerating but he ignored it and turned around to touch his dog.



“Don't worry, Gucci. I'll always be there for you.”



“Retard.” Again, there was whining from the front... and Can ignored her sister... feeling as if she was talking to a three-year-old... so much so that their... Mom couldn't help but laugh.



“Here we are. Let's get him down. I'll find a parking space.” A very small car turned off the engine and let them down first, but Gucci was unruly and wouldn't get out to go to the doctor.



“Woof, woof, woof.”



“Come on down, Gucci.”



“Woof! woof,”



“Come on down, Gucci.”



“Woof! woof,”

“Oh hey! You get out of the car, Gucci!!!” Can yanked on his neck and Gucci got out of the car and ran towards the clinic. No, he ran in the opposite direction. Can open his eyes Lemon quickly greeted the dog trying to get him to come back.



“Oh no, Gucci, come back here!!!” Gucci looked back when she heard the barking but ran away, so Can yelled at the top of her lungs.



“Stop right there, Gucci, come back here and don't make me mad!” Can didn't care about the stares from around him, but the people around him laughed as he barked at them. There's this guy who's parked his car and he's looking over at him. He sees this big dog running towards him and he...

Pah! ~Pah!

One

A big hand suddenly grabbed it by the neck, not afraid that it would bite Can's face.



“Brother, I've got him, he won't bite”, he said and ran to get the dog back, when the man who helped him grab the dog looked up at Can and thought he might as well let his dog die in the middle of the road.



“Is that your dog?”



Holy shit! Why do I have to run to Tin, who is bad enough to run to? I don't know.

~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 36: Hooked with each other. 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 38: The Turning Point,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive