Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 39: the Metthanans Family

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 39: the Metthanans Family

“... So I don't trust anyone but I'm thinking of trusting you.”


These words came out of Tin's mouth as Can froze in place staring in disbelief at the person in front of him. The silence that hung over both of them could only be heard by the occasional sound of a passing car engine.

For Can, the expression on the face of the man he once hated with all his heart was... The look on his face... was so pathetic.

For some reason, Can found the look on Tin's face so heartbreaking, the way he looked straight into his heart made him feel as if he were looking at his childhood Gucci.

The lonely, sad, needy look in his eyes.

It was that look that led Can to take Gucci home with him, without telling his mother, for fear she wouldn't let him. It. The feeling he had when he saw Tin's eyes came back to him, a feeling that made him think... Maybe Tin wasn't as bad as he thought he was? So Can stammered awkwardly.

“Tin, I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that, but you've been a real jerk before, and all of a sudden you're saying it's all because of your family. It was caused by, uh... So what I was saying... I'm, uh... I'm sorry!” Can waved his hand and suddenly stammered as if he was afraid he'd hurt the person in front of him. Heart.

The way Can look like he really cares about Tin is a far cry from the one who just called the other guy out on his worthlessness and Poor Tin just now, but.... smirked.

“Did you really think I was as miserable as I said I was?”

“...”

“Ha!?”

Can's hand froze in mid-air; he stared blankly at the mocking grin as a nameless fire rose and fell violently in his chest. It was only when the other man went on half a beat slower that he understood what Tin meant.

“Heh! Just a few words of random nonsense and you're so stupid to believe it!”

“Bastard Tin, don't you lie to me!!!” Can grabbed Tin by the lapels and blushed in shame, regretting that he had once again believed the bastard's lies.

Why would he believe him again and again when he'd been warned!

“You're so stupid to believe that.” Tin's scornful grin made Can's grip on the other man's lapel shake with anger but he didn't just go straight to He's just...

Bang!

“Get out as far as you can and don't let me see you again or I'll beat you up again!” Can pushed a hand into Tin's chest and walked away without looking at the other guy. It was replaced by a deeper and deeper feeling of resistance.

I will no longer believe the words of this bastard will not believe a word of punctuation will not believe the old man's long memory!

After making up his mind, Can quickly turned onto the main road and left, while the bad young master still leaned on his car for a while. I turned around and got into the car, but the moment the door closed...

BANG!!!

“What's the point of telling him that?”

The cold face that had fallen on the steering wheel as if it had lost its strength, and the two hands that had fallen to the side that had just told Can a lie. Words... Every single one of them was true.

He didn't know why he was telling Can this, didn't know why he was saying it without reservation, didn't know why he was... The moment Can showed concern for him created a feeling called elation, something unexpected and unavoidable. He had to admit that it was only in front of Can that he was willing to show his weakest side, maybe to get a little bit of pity.

Don't be a coward, don't be pathetic, and don't want anyone's pity, so let it all hang out in the back of your mind.

Right, it's better to be a wicked person than to be a wretch in other people's eyes. You know, life is inherently cold. The heart has been cold for so many years, even the hot sun can't warm it up. The best result is that you and I are light in the wind, as if we didn't know each other.




Tin said to himself in his heart that only he knows the most painful place in his chest is missing a piece.

Today's Metthanan House is a 10 rai (1 rai = 1,600 square meters) mansion with two large gated mansions, the architectural design is in the Mediterranean style, simple but classy, understated but luxurious; the mansion is surrounded by large gardens on three sides and the gardens are carefully tended by 10 professional gardeners; the front is a large fountain located right in the middle of the two mansions.

It's a great deal more than just a few years old, but it's a great deal more than just a few years old, and it's a great deal more than just a few years old.

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at the newest addition to the list, which is a great way to get the most out of the newest products. The sound of laughter from one direction made him stop dead in his tracks, a laughter that had hardly ever been heard in this house. Description...

Tin turned on his heel and walked over to the lounge by the garden. The family he hated the most.

His own brother, Tul Metthanan.

Tul is of Thai-British descent and has earned a reputation as a genius while still at university. At 26, he has risen to a managerial position in the family business in just a few years and has gained the trust of domestic and foreign investors, the face of the family and the support of other big family daughters.

His brother was so perfect, a devil in the skin of a perfect man.

Tin clenched his fist as he thought, staring at the man who smiled so happily with no warmth in his eyes.

“Uncle Tin!” But Tin's thoughts were interrupted by the young voice that suddenly entered his ears and he looked and saw a cute little boy stretched out. Little Finger shouted excitedly in his direction Uncle.

“Oh, Tin, when did you get home? Come in.” Tin was greeted by his sister-in-law, Mrs. Wadee, who was from a very respectable family and smiled kindly at him. Tin just nodded his head as a greeting.

“Hello, sister-in-law. When did you return?”

“The day before yesterday. The little one was in a bad mood and missed his daddy.” Mrs. Wadee said and bent down to give her son a k.iss on the cheek. The child sat on his father's lap and giggled, only to be giggled at by his father. When she looked up at her husband, she froze for a moment and then returned to smiling gracefully, and how could it have escaped Tin? The eyes?

Heh~ Pretending that their family was so happy and blissful when in fact the two of them were already apart under the illusion of happiness was a shaky relationship.

“Yes, I miss Daddy so much.” The three-year-old Phu giggled with an unworldly innocence while his father rubbed his little head with a doting face.

“Daddy misses little Phu, too.”

“And do you miss Grandma and Grandpa?” Tin's mother asked, all attention focused on the child who wasn't her grandson as if he were standing at the door of his own. My own son doesn't exist.

“I miss you, Daddy, Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Tin, all of them!” The little mulatto boy with hazel hair danced around with his mouth full of sweet honey, pleasing his elders and hugging his son tightly. Father.

“By the way Tul I also wanted to ask you why you don't go on vacation with your wife and kids.” Tin's mother asked.

“Wadee's visiting a friend for almost a month and I can't go with her. Work doesn't just drop off.” Tul answered with a dripping smile and a good-natured smile looking at his stepmother with respect as if the one in front of him was his own mother. How could Tin, who was just as much his brother as he was his brother, not know that it was a mask for his hypocrisy after hearing the truth from him?

“I hate that woman and I hate her son!” The words came flooding back to me.

“What a performance. The Oscars owe you a gold medal, my brother!”

“My brother Oscar owes you a gold medal! “I hate that woman and I hate her son!

Tin's dismissive words made the rest of the family look at him as well.

“Tin what are you talking about?”

“Nothing Dad, I'll excuse myself.” Tin shook his head and smiled politely at his family and stopped when his eyes swept over to his brother.

“Do you want to come to dinner with us tonight? I'm taking the whole family out to dinner.” Tin's brother always played the role of a good brother in front of everyone which made Tin know the truth cannot help but sneer.

“No, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat.” After that Tin turned around and left these people in place to continue to play, their happy family ears still hear Tin's dismissive words made the rest of the family look at him as well.

“Tin what are you talking about?”

“Nothing Dad, I'll excuse myself.” Tin shook his head and smiled politely at his family and stopped when his eyes swept over to his brother.

“Do you want to come to dinner with us tonight? I'm taking the whole family out to dinner.” Tin's brother always played the role of a good brother in front of everyone which made Tin know the truth cannot help but sneer.

“No, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat.” After that Tin turned around and left these people in place to continue to play their happy family ears still hear the words from my own mother from my brother.

“Tul, don't pay any attention to what Tin says. I don't know how he'll grow up to be like this.”

Yeah, nowadays, half of the family business is in his brother's hands. What use is a son like him?

“Hey Gucci, you stupid dog, you bad dog, you bad dog, you bad dog, you bad dog, you don't love your master, you stupid dog, you stupid dog, you stupid dog, you stupid dog, you stupid dog, you stupid dog. Stupid, stupid and hopeless!!!”

By this time it was dark and our Cantaloup (can you stop calling me that!) Sitting on a rock in front of our house, our dog was gnawing on a chicken rib with two front paws, even though it had been. My own master knocked the dog on the head several times.

“Boing Boing...”

“Don't be stubborn with me!” Can and the dog can actually talk without any problems.

“Boing-oing...”

“I'm teaching you, you stupid dog, not calling me stupid. Hey!” Can, who had been irritated all day, swiveled his eyes with his chin to express his frustration at the thought that he had spent the afternoon in the I can't believe I believed some of the things that bad guy said... Well, he believed everything Tin said, even the punctuation.

“Stupid dog, Gucci, I'm so stupid, I can't let him fool me!”

“Woof, woof, woof, woof... “Gucci proudly raised his head and barked that he wasn't stupid with his owner, so Can slapped him on the head again.

“No rebuttal accepted. We're not the only ones stupid!”

“Bro stop arguing with the dog like a retard!” My sister's voice sounded from behind Can suddenly froze and looked back only to see a long haired girl wearing glasses facing this with. Dogs quarrel and people helplessly shake their heads.

“I'm not retarded it this you don't know it dog is a spiritual animal people say dog can read their master's mood with them. They can understand the words you have not seen in the news? There is a dog in the hospital for several months every day squatting at the door waiting for the owner to come back. I saw the news after moving there were news reports of dogs saving people trapped in the mountains...”

“That's enough of your mind!” Lemon sternly stopped Can's chatter and went to sit down next to him to see Gucci's dog head sticking out and disgustingly giving his foot to the Picking up on it.




“Yeah, how can your brother compare to that young master who lives in the seventh heaven?”

“What? Did you try? How do you know he's from the seventh heaven?”

“Stinky Le!!!” The foresighted Lemon plugged his ears with his fingers to protect himself from his brother's torment and wasted no time in getting to the point.

“Brother, can you go ask brother Tin for some pictures of him for me.”

“Huh!!!” Can almost spat in his sister's face with his little eyes staring at her as if he didn't understand so Le repeated.

“Go ask Brother Tin for his picture for me, and if you make me repeat myself a third time I'll have Mom take you to the psychiatric ward. “Can't you understand that?” Can, who was being treated badly by his sister as a brother, shut his mouth and shook his head, refusing to help.

“No!” Can's refusal didn't help, Le continued.

“If you don't help me, I can't say anything except that one of my sisters told me to ask for Tin's brother's picture and I don't know how she knew. I know Tin's brother. If you don't help me, she won't get the picture. If she doesn't get the picture, she'll try to get me in trouble. Imagine school bullying. And how awful. If you want to see your sister being bullied then don't ask for pictures!” Le reasoned with facts (although there wasn't much truth to it) and pressed Can step by step and Can was left stunned. The face blinked in shock.

“Huh? Someone told you to ask for that guy's picture, huh?”

“Yeah, but if you won't help me, I'll go ask myself.”

“Uh...”

Can was speechless as his brain (which is really as small as a melon) continued to function.

If I don't ask my sister I'll get bullied and bully her and refuse to go to school and refuse to go to school and end up dropping out!

A.h! That's not good!!!

Can's brain is hard to close once it's open and tends to get bigger and bigger like this rigid old-fashioned way of thinking also imagines Le going to his enemy Tin to beg for a photo.

If Le goes to ask Tin will make an exchange for her, Tin even dared to k.iss a boy, if it were a girl would be raped and then shoot indecent videos and finally Le cannot stand the blow to suicide and the culprit of all this is me!

“I'll ask for you!”

“I wish you'd said so, my brother.” Eventually Can gave in (in Can's infinite brain, raped by Tin) and Le slapped his brother twice. Shoulders perfunctorily thanked and went upstairs to Can a look as if dying.

“Let's go for the sake of my sister and rise to the occasion! If there's trouble, go for it. If there's no trouble, go for it!” Can scratches Gucci's belly while Gucci lies on her back and enjoys Can's... Caressing around and around or going after that arch enemy!

Gloating too damn gloating he mentioned his family when that expression is actually a performance!

“Gucci ah when you look at me with a pitiful look begging me to take you home. That look is also a performance to it? You answer me ah hello!”

“Gucci, you're useless!” Once again, the brainless can only blame it on the dog.

“Has Cantaloup seen the TV remote yet?” Can's mother pops up to ask where the remote is, just as Can is in a world of self-loathing. The most important drama maker after the news feed!

“Mamma! Don't call me by my full name!!!” Cantaloup whispered beeping to make people laugh.

“What a cute name! Even Tin says my son's name is cute!”

“F.uck him!” Can whispered and turned his face away proudly. His mother came over to him and... Pulled her son's ear.

“Ouch! Stop pulling my ear!!!”

“Why did you come home today? Don't you know that your ignorance will make your friends stop being friends with you?”

“We're not friends in the first place!!!! You're going to rip my ears off!”

“Serves you right! What friend wouldn't be hurt by what you said?” Can's mom finally let go of her son's red ear and was about to go inside to look for the remote when she heard Can touching it. Curses.

“I can't understand those rich people!”

“But mom understands them!” Can's mom then replied Can looked up at her curiously.

“What do you mean? Mum.”

“Actually sometimes rich people have a pretty pathetic life!” Can looked incredulous as he kept shaking his head saying how could someone like Tin be pathetic? Can's mom continued.

“Really, although we don't have a lot of money and are only well-fed, our family is very happy and we love each other very much, and the rich people... In addition to money disputes, there are various family ethics issues... such as the fact that the father doesn't love the mother and no one cares about the family. Trust me, don't you think he's just being unforgiving to hide his innermost thoughts?”

Can froze in place, remembering what had happened outside of Sontag's.

He said his mother didn't want to give him a name... Could it be that all the things he said......were they true?

“Was it? He's yawning to hide his innermost thoughts?”

“I'm sure Mom could see that. Can't you see the sadness in his smile? It breaks my heart!” Can's mom stuck to her guns, and Can was stunned to think back to when he'd yelled at Tin.

It's all over, isn't it? It's the young master's sore spot!

“Okay, I'm going to go find my remote. The TV show is ready to start.” Can's mother said and went into the house, leaving Can sitting on his own and blaming himself for the horrible things he had said to Tin.

That's why I have to... It's so hard to apologize to him... It's just because I was so rude to say those hurtful things!

Meanwhile, Can's mother, who was already sitting in front of the TV watching her favorite TV show, suddenly thought to herself.

“When did Can get so into drama?”

Yes, what Can's mother just said to Can wasn't about Tin, it was about the main character on the TV show right now.

So let's just mourn the cantaloupe child who is as simple as a grass worm and as his sister said - it's nice to have a brother who's so dumb and stupid that it's fun to have a retarded child.

Can knew himself to be a gullible person but... Can didn't know how high up on the scale of easy it was.

“Pete!”




“Huh?”

At noon, Can called Ae and asked where he was, and then appeared in front of him sweating and calling out the name of the man who was stuffing food into his mouth in front of Ae. Pete heard Can call his name and looked at him with a bewildered look on his face.

“Can I help you? You look so serious, Can.”

“I have something to ask you!” Can was still panting, and Ae and Pete were sitting side by side looking at him blankly.

The sun was out of the west and Can was serious and wishy-washy!

“Well, what did you want to ask me?” Pete asked with a serious smile.

“Well... Secrets!” Can, who had been planning to never turn back, suddenly hesitated. He had been having nightmares of his own for the past few days and he swore he would never have anything to do with the other side again.

Ae just scowled in displeasure while Pond, who was present, laughed and poked Can next to him.

“Can how do you know there are no secrets between Ae and Pete never to be honest?”

“Sc.um! You shut the f.uck up!”

Pond snapped and Ae, a short attacker, snapped, but both ears were unabashedly red. Can finally realized that his friend was indeed with a guy and was shy. Although he was a bit of a jerk and talked a lot but since Ae hadn't confessed anything to him he kept quiet about it.

The relationship between Ae and Pete had been put on hold for now, but what was important now was something else.

Can cupped his hands above his head and said... “Pete, Pete, please help me. I'll die of guilt if you don't. I've never wanted to break anyone's heart, even though I'm a very naughty person. I'm a good person, a good parent, a good baby, a good brother to my sister, and I've never hurt a single animal, not even a mosquito, not even an ant. Just blow away is never, ever meant to break anyone's heart. And it's really not my fault that he pissed me off because he started to talk too much, but you have to help me, Pete, please.”

Can said a bunch of things that made the other three boys look at each other and get confused. What's the point? Seriously, didn't his teacher teach him to summarize the main idea? He said even the universal sentient beings came out and said a lot of focus in the end is what? Three people completely do not get ah!

“Hahaha haha Can I know you talk a lot but can you say focus? Who the hell are you talking so much about? What do you want Pete to help you with? You've been around the three worlds with all that talk and you still haven't gotten to the heart of the matter!” Pond teased as Can looked up into Master Pete's eyes.

“I can't say it!”

“Which of those four sentences you just said was hard to say?”

“Didn't your teacher teach you, Pond, that when we're going to say something, we need an introduction before we say it? So I took you on a trip to the three worlds first!”

“Ai'Can you that's not called the buildup you that's called a digression, okay?” Ae interjected, really couldn't stand to see Can dawdling and digressing for eight thousand miles as a helper, Can put down his hands and... He opened his mouth.

“That... Pete can I have your friend Tin's cell phone number!”

“Huh?” The three people present looked at Can in unison all looking baffled Pete repeated what Can had said.

“Tin, are you talking about the Tin who's at the International Academy like me?”

They say these two are at each other's throats. Can hate Tin with a passion.

“Yeah!” Can affirmed when Pond the p.orn master Sherlock Holmes suddenly came on the line and asked with a twinkle in his eye.

“Why do you need his number?”

“I'm not giving it to you, Pete. Please, just give me his number. It's a gift.” Can winked at Pete expectantly. Pete took out his phone, looked up Tin's number and showed it to Can. Took out his own phone, jotted down Tin's number, and then suddenly thought...

What if I call that guy and he yells at me again? I'd rather not call him and be scolded and get hurt for nothing.

The thought made Can look pale, but he soon had another plan.

“Do you know where Tin likes to park his car?”

“Why? You want to scratch his car with a coin?” Pond asked with a gossipy look on his face while Can scowled at him and punched him in the chest two or three times.

“You know, a simple, rude man like you, Master Can, would never do anything behind someone's back. I've beaten him up twice without bragging!”

“Yuck! You? You're already bragging, okay? Pond mocked Can listened and did not get angry but instead laughed happily Ae is not finished laughing very badly Interjected.

“Are you having some kind of trouble with that Tin? Do you want me to help you?” Can was touched to see good man Ae lend a helping hand.

“Ae you're such a good man!”

“How many times have I told you I'm not as nice as you say I am so are you okay with that guy or not?” To be honest, Can wanted to tell Ae too, but looked back at Pete, who looked worried too, not knowing what he was doing. The asshole friend was intent on ruining his life with Ae which instead left Can unable to say anything but finally shake his head.

“It's nothing. It's just... I've got a little score to settle.”

Don't interfere. I can handle it myself!

“So about the car...”

“Tin likes to park in the parking lot across the street from the engineering school... and if you want to see him, Tin usually comes in early enough to leave. Time I'm not quite sure what color Tin's car is...”

“Black Porsche, Well let me get in the car when it is also asked him not afraid I'm not afraid of his car to get dirty it he also arrogantly said do not mind Dog thing look at that look on your face I can't believe you don't mind!” Can accidentally followed Pete's words down the line Ae heard narrowing eyes?

“As if you've been in his car?”

Uh...

“No... No! No, no, no! Hey, you're kidding me. How could I ever get a ride in that guy's car? No way. No way. His car... that's an anime line! Errrrr I'm leaving I almost forgot to go find P’No about this.” As soon as he said that Can faked a smile and chose the road to escape the remaining three said in unison.

“The guy invited Can in his car?”

“Well, it looks like Tin did ask Can to get in his car.”




Can, who was in the middle of a heated discussion about whether or not Tin had invited Can, suddenly turned around in a panic.

“There's one more thing I forgot. Pete needs your help.”

I'm sure it had something to do with the owner of the Porsche... thinking about his conversation with his mother. (Talking to himself is totally out of point) This calm (?) The one who swore he would never have anything to do with Tin again now reneged on that promise once again.

~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 38: The Turning Point 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 40: Concern from the Adorable Fool,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive