Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 36: Hooked with each other.

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 36: Hooked with each other.

Ae



I've always known that I'm a person who doesn't put emotions on my face, but at the moment I'm frowning and I don't know what to do simply. Come on... I'm so nervous I want to die right now.

Why, if you ask me?

Because I'm standing in front of Pete's house. I'm standing in front of Pete's house.

I'm shaking like a little wolf dog barking at a giant airplane.

I look up at this two-story house and I almost gasp for air. I don't know what the style of this villa should be called European style? Mediterranean? Victorian? Or some other style? I don't know what it is, but it looks like a mansion in a TV show or on the cover of a magazine.

The mansion.

Compared to this... I'm such a small dog from the temple.

Once I never cared whether my friend was rich or poor, how big the house was, whether I had to help out or not. I don't care about food and clothing, as long as they think of me as a friend, I consider them my friends. But this time, things were different.

This is the first time I've ever been worried about Pete's status.

I don't know why, but maybe it's because he's my boyfriend... that I've always felt a twinge in my heart... and there's a voice in my soul that wonders if I'll ever be able to give Pete the happiness he deserves.

What's money got to do with it, Ae, you could take care of Pete even if you didn't have any money.

I reassured myself that my face didn't show any signs of distress and the person next to me looked at me cautiously, unsure if I liked his house or not.

“You've got a beautiful home. You're a very nice young man.” I'm not sure why, but I'm not sure why the eyes of the young master are so dim.

“This is the new house my grandmother built for my parents... Until their divorce she left the house to my mother...”

Uh...

I was startled and instantly threw the idea of comparing myself to him out of my mind. I just looked at Pete's face. Yeah from the looks of it I'm afraid... Everyone thought that Pete had everything that no one else had ever had in their lives. But how could I forget the first day I met him? I saw Pete as a fragile boy who needed my protection.

He wasn't a young master. He didn't have everything it takes for me to... He's the same dumb kid who almost got hit by a car.

I need to stop thinking I'm in a relationship with him, not with his money.

“Where's your mother? I'd better go and say hello to her first.” Pete pressed the lock on the car and smiled back at me.

“There's some business to take care of at the hotel. Mum's gone to the hotel and shouldn't be back until this afternoon.” I nodded and said what had been on my mind.

“Are you sure I can come to your house?”

“Of course Ae! Of course, you can come, my mother also wanted you to come oh.” My mouth couldn't help but turn up at the corners of my handsome young lord's mouth as he spoke these words in an enamored voice, nodding his head endlessly in order to Stressing that I could come to his mother's birthday party.

“But I have no gift for her!” I asked the question directly. What should I do if an older man invites me to his birthday party? What kind of gift do I need to get? I thought my intelligence was offline and I didn't dare to do what Pond suggested.

“Here, take this jasmine wreath to Pete's mom and ask her to recognize you as her son-in-law.”

I chased him all over the house, but to be honest, deep down I was inclined to go with this gift, since Pete and I were already married.




“You coming is the best gift.”

Um...

Pete's words interrupted my thoughts. I froze slightly and went back to look at the person who spoke the thoughts out of his heart, the other side of his face was still wearing that enchanting smile as if suddenly regained consciousness what he had just said as quickly and shakily explained.

“It's just that... My mom wants you to come. She'd be happy if you came.” I'm not one to tease, but since I've been dating Pete, I've learned things I've never done before. One of the things he likes to do is tease him.

“Is your mother happy I'm here or are you happy I'm here?”

I don't have to tell you the look on Pete's face right now, the one where he can't even look at me.

I didn't think it would be any more seductive to have him show me that look.

“Go ahead.” I urged him to answer my question, reaching out and grasping his wrist, the young master's face reddened and his lips parted to answer, but he was suddenly silent. I gently tugged on his hand with a shy look on my face.

“Say something.”

“I want you to... Ae! Ae! You did it on purpose, didn't you?” Before he could answer, I couldn't control the way my mouth curved upward because Pete was really taking my question seriously. And suddenly realizing that I was teasing him can't help but whisper. I don't know why, even though my face was still the same, I suddenly read the emotion in his eyes - he was being petulant to me.

“Because you're so cute, I couldn't help but bully you.”

I can't help but say what's on my mind when I think I can't bully him anymore. As expected, I saw his eyes drifting away, not daring to look at me, and he mumbled that he was not cute. Boyfriends are just plain adorable.

“I'm not cute at all. You know you can't describe a guy over 170 as cute.”

“Not me?” I asked, and he shook his head like a rattle.

“I didn't say that.” Of course I knew he wouldn't make fun of my height, but I was curious to see how he would answer the question.

“Well, what's the word for someone like me?”

“...”

Pete didn't say anything and peeked at me with his eyelids hanging open, and I almost laughed.

Well, I can't believe I'm asking such a stupid question... but what's the word for a short, strong, black guy like me? I don't know what word to use to describe me without making me feel bad, so I just want to say forget it, and before I can say it...

“Cool!”

“Cool!” I don't think I heard you very well.

“Cool is the word for a guy like you.” Pete raised his voice, still avoiding my gaze, his flushed face indicating whether he meant what he just said or not. Couldn't help but laugh and then in all seriousness.

“If a short guy like me under 170 can be described as cool then why can't a tall guy like you over 170 be described as How about “cute”?

I thought to myself and said so but I also realized that being straightforward also makes me shy. I actually said such a sappy thing.

When did I become such a slick talker!

But when Pete took a deep breath and asked me back, I was out of ideas.

“If I'm willing to be the only cutie in your eyes will you be willing to be the only hero in mine?”

Before I could comprehend what he'd just said, Pete turned and ran into the house, leaving me standing there dumbfounded. I'm still... I put my hands on my face.

Oh my God, what kind of fairy tale is this? And I thought I could keep my face clean, but now I can't because I can't control my grin from ear to ear. I'm happy!

Hey, you want me to be the only hero in your eyes... You want me to be the only hero in your eyes... you'll have to be good and let me see your lovely side alone.

“Ae, which flower do you think is pretty?”

Auntie Jiu's cooking was for lunch. After lunch Pete took me to his back garden. I fell in love with it as soon as I entered his back garden. Here. I don't think I've told you all that whenever I go to Grandpa's house I love to help him with the trees in the orchard. The first time you see it, you are attracted to it.

A small wooden pavilion is located in the middle of the garden, and in the middle of the garden is a cluster of green leaves under the backdrop of the unusually colorful fuchsia flowers flower vines climbing up the roof of the pavilion covered with some restless vines and mischievously hanging down in or purple or white flowers in the sunlight and shine is not very beautiful; move inside some will see the robber tree and the lucky tree filled with light pink flowers, and then look around all filled with colorful roses to the whole garden decorated like a wonderland.

Pete was standing in front of a cluster of white roses with a pruning shear and turned his head to ask my advice.

“I think they're pretty enough to grow on the branch. Why cut them off?” When my grandfather cut the flowers, he cut them for worship, but I don't think Pete cut them for worship, because nowadays... It's already afternoon. Usually, worship is in the morning too.

“Oh, I cut this out for my mom.”

“Huh?” I questioned from the back of my throat as Pete explained, “I'm going to cut some roses and put them in a vase for my mom's birthday.” Pete's words piqued my curiosity and I knew he loved his mother very much from the fact that he didn't want the relatives around him to look down on her and thus didn't The fact that he was willing to call the police today made it clear that he has a deep affection for his mother, as evidenced by the look on his face when he mentioned her....love.

Seeing me looking at him, Pete smiled at me with a sadness in his smile and opened his mouth.

“When I was a kid, every year on my mother's birthday, we'd get a big bouquet of roses, and when I asked my mother, she said they were from my father. I was wondering why dad didn't bring it to mom himself. It's just that it's not in a child's nature to ask that question, but I was simply happy that he loved her so much until he had her. One day I realized it was all a fairy tale of my own imagination... None of the roses were from my father. His secretary had arranged for them to be sent to my mother...”

God, I don't even like the look on Pete's face when he's so sad he wants to cry, but there are no tears and he's smiling at me.

“How could my dad remember Mom's birthday? Maybe it's been years... The first year she didn't get any roses I didn't want her to be sad so I went to the garden and broke a rose and put it on her birthday. I was just trying to make her happy and she almost spanked me...” At this point, Pete burst out laughing.

“I was nine years old and I didn't have an adult to give me pruning shears. I was so young and I didn't know how to do it, so I broke them with my own hands and I got stung by roses. My hands were covered in blood and my mother gave me a hard time. I cried... But when I managed to break the first rose, even though the petals had been destroyed, I handed it to her with tears in my eyes and said... I'll send her roses every year from now on. I'll be the one to give her roses every year from now on... “I'll be the one to send her roses every year from now on...

I looked down at his hands and saw a picture of him when he was nine years old.

A sweet little boy, with a small body, white skin, and two small hands that had never done heavy work before, bruised and bloody. With blood-soaked hands trembling, I held a few roses in front of my mother's big, round eyes filled with tears...

“From now on... From now on, I... I'll be the one to give your mother roses... Oh... Then mother will be happy...”

Maybe I'm imagining Pete's tone of voice as a bit of a brainiac, but I think that's what he said when he sent the flowers to his mother, and I'm sure she cried tears of joy too.




I took his free hand and said in all seriousness, “Well from now on, if you cry, I'll be the one to wipe your tears. “

I don't know what I would have said, but I do know that if I had been with Pete at that time, I would have held him tightly in my arms, and I would have licked his wounds, and I would have whispered to him that it's okay.

Today I realized that Pete's childhood had been so unhappy... that he couldn't change the fact that his parents were divorced... and that this was a very difficult time for a man with only... It's a heavy blow for a 9-year-old! The more I think about it, the more protective I become of him, a protective feeling I've never felt before in anyone else.

“Didn't you just ask me if I chose that one better?” I changed the subject because I saw his red eyes and was afraid he might cry. I've always hated it when people cry because I don't know how to comfort them, but now I'm the one wiping tears for the one I love. What?

“Well, which one do you think is better?” And Pete changed the subject as I did, holding the pruning shears and waiting for my opinion.

“You're giving it to your mom. You choose.”

“A.h, but I want you to choose for me.” He kept insisting that I choose, and I laughed.

“That's your present.”

“I'm... Oops... I just want you to choose!” I raised my eyebrows. I think I understood what he meant.

“Does this count as a gift from us?”

“A.h, just... We... we... Yes!” He stammered for a moment before finally nodding his head and admitting that his face was burning red, either from the heat or from shame. Take the pruning shears from him and make a quick decision.

“Then you choose and I'll cut it. Hurry up and choose. The sun is too poisonous and you'll get heatstroke later.” My ear to the ground made Pete do as he was told and he turned his attention to the rose bush and pointed his finger at a half-bloomed white one. A rose. I have to say he's made a good choice, too.

This rose will bloom in his mother's room for a week before it wilts.

“Here.” I handed him the cut rose and he took it with a big smile on his face.

“What are you smiling at?”

“I'm just... I'm just happy.” I was about to ask him what made him so happy when I heard the sound of a car engine and Pete stared at me.

“My mom's back. I'll take the flowers to her room.” I nodded and watched as Pete turned and ran into the house and was gone in a flash which was followed by walking in and standing in the room looking left and right. Not knowing where to put the pruning shears, the master of the house walked in.

“Nong Ae?” I turned around and folded my hands to the elders in salute with a smile.

“I'm really sorry that I invited you to come but did not personally meet you. Have you had lunch yet?”

“Have you eaten it? Do you want me to prepare you something to eat?” Auntie Jiu heard our conversation and was the first to answer Pete's mother's question for me.

“I've eaten too. Where's Pete?” Pete's mother asked her son where he was and saw the scissors in my hand and smiled.

“The boy must be in his room.”

“Does Pete do this every year?” It was a rude question, but I wanted to know more about Pete, and Pete's mom nodded.

“Yes, since he was nine years old, when I first saw his two little hands bloody. I almost spanked him after that...”

“But at the end of the day, Mrs. But she held the young master in her arms and then mother and son cried.”

“Oh Jiu, there are some things you should not say in front of the child. I don't want to lose face!” But I don't think Pete's mom was shy about it at all. Her face told me how happy she was. She must have thought of herself. “Pete's son was in his room, wondering which way to put the roses in the vase.

“Pete's very happy that he's doing this for you.” I'm sure Pete's mother knew that, but I don't know why I wanted to tell her that. How much her son loved her? My words made Pete's mother smile kindly.

“I know Pete's a good, dutiful boy and he wants me to be happy... Then it wouldn't be wrong if I would do anything for Pete's happiness.”

“...”

I don't know if Pete's mom knew about my relationship with Pete, but the way she looked at me and smiled at me suddenly made me kind of Doubt... She probably already knew and my heart was even more certain when she smiled and said the following to me.

“I'm glad you're here today. If Pete's happy, I'm happy.”

Surely Pete's mom must have known!

I didn't know what kind of expression to put on my face or if it was time for Pete to come down and say hello to his mother, and then he looked back at me and smirked, and I couldn't even look up at anyone else because I wasn't sure if my expression was giving away any clues.




“I'm going to take a break... Ae, feel free to make yourself at home.” Pete's mom had already gone upstairs and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at my elders or how much she'd know if she knew. Pete and I aren't just about being nice... We're sleeping together. Is it going to be a heart attack?

“Ae, what's wrong?” Pete turned around and asked me, and I almost asked him, “Does your mom know about our relationship?” Yes.

Just then another voice interrupted my attempts and Pete looked back at the door with a baffled look on his face “Who's there?”



The answer to Pete's question came within minutes when a girl with long hair and waist-length came down from a limousine with a box of gifts in her arms she smiled at Pete with a look that didn't hide her joy.

“Pete!”

“Deli.” Seeing Pete smiling at that girl suddenly made me feel very unhappy for no reason.

Who's this bimbo?

Who's this wench? Pete.

I feel like today's situation has deviated a bit from the original plan, and I'm okay with that.

At first I only planned to celebrate my mom's birthday with her, Auntie Jiu and Ae, but unexpectedly there was an unexpected guest - Deli.

I say “OK” because Deli is a friend of mine from childhood and the elders of our families are family friends.

Deli was the same age as me, she was the granddaughter of my grandfather's old friend, a girl who would be praised as a lady, and she was dignified and elegant. What guy would be lucky to have her? But for me, she was just a friend, a lovely friend, a caring friend, someone to share my pain with. Happy birthday to a friend who didn't forget my mom's birthday.

“Happy Birthday Auntie!”

“Deli, I told you several times that you don't have to give me a present. I'm so happy that you did.”

At this time we were at a riverside restaurant which is one of my and mom's favorite restaurants Ae sat beside me Deli sat beside mom and on the other side sat Aunt Jiu who gave mom a big box of gifts she had prepared and her reaction was like two years ago when she pretended to be fierce and scolded Deli for spending money.

“That's no good last year. I didn't come to congratulate you on your birthday this year. I definitely want to congratulate you myself.”

“No matter how much I try to stop you, you still have to give me a present, right?”

“Yes, this is my specially selected gift for you unfortunately the elders at home because of important things so I could not come to congratulate you.” She laughed softly out. Deli is really quite sensible but sometimes stubbornness can't be pulled back by nine oxen.

“Thank your mother for me.” My mom said then Deli turned back to me and smiled sweetly as my mom accepted her gift and looked so happy. I turned my head to look at Ae in case he was unhappy to be with a stranger.

“...”

I was stunned when I saw Ae staring directly at Deli although his face didn't show much emotion. His eyes were calm as usual with a little fierceness but I've never seen Ae looking at a girl so intently and suddenly I felt a stab of pain.

How could I forget that Deli is a beautiful and attractive girl although I don't have any idea about her but I can't deny that it's the type of girl that all guys like?

Pretty, sweet, gentle, cultured, pleasant, and a big hit with the elders...

If Ae hadn't been with me, a girl like Deli would have been Ae's type. No, Ae didn't like guys from the start. What's wrong if he had a crush on Deli?

“Does Ae go to college with Pete?”

“Yeah, but we're not in the same department.” Ae's polite reply was unlike anything I'd ever seen before, and it made me uncomfortable...

“That's nice. I'd love to go to the same school as Pete, but my dad's got me going to another college if I can get into the same one as Pete. It'd be nice to have a college.”

“Yeah.” I just barely nodded, wondering if Ae liked the girl in front of me.

“Has Deli known Pete long?”

“Well, since I was a kid. And you, Ae?”

“We met in college.”

A.hhhhhh, am I jealous of Ae and Deli right now!

I sighed to myself as the grilled lobster was placed on the table and today we came to a restaurant that was not some luxury on a skyscraper. The restaurant is just a small elegant riverside restaurant and table manners are not so complicated so I just peeled the shrimp with my hands although I do not look like the Ae is also an expert shrimp peeler, but I can peel shrimp that have been cooked... Even though the flesh has been mutilated to pieces.

I put the shrimp on my mother's plate and continued to fight with the next shrimp with a black face, Auntie Jiu laughed at me.

“Would you like me to peel the shrimp for you, little master?”

“It's okay, I can peel them myself.” Of course I probably do not have to help Jiu aunt peel and so she has easily peeled a whole prawn when I have not peeled half of it.

“Oh really, Ae, you play soccer too, does Pete play with you too?” I didn't even want to answer Deli's question and threw a peeled prawn on her plate making her smile at me.

“Thank you Pete, I'm so happy.”

“Huh?” I questioned at the back of my throat as Deli just smiled that standard ladylike smile and dipped the shrimp in the sauce with her fork.

“You remember I can't peel shrimp?”

What? I hadn't forgotten but now I wasn't remembering that she couldn't peel seafood. I simply didn't want Ae to talk to her. I laughed at her twice and continued, “Want me to peel another one for you?”

“Sure...”

Pop...

At this time a peeled shrimp in orange with white fresh and completely accurately landed on my plate. I turned my head to look at the shrimp delivery people only to see Ae a pair of fierce evil expressions made me bewildered.

“You should eat too, don't just peel shrimp for other people.” I was stunned to hear him emphasize the word “other people”.

Ae peeled the shrimp for me!




When I regained consciousness, I raised my lips and nodded to him, pecking my head like a chicken and taking the shrimp he had peeled for me into my mouth.

Even though Ae was still interested in girls, I told myself that Ae belonged to me, that he was my boyfriend, and that if he was only interested in pretty girls, he'd still be my boyfriend. It's okay for girls... I guess!

That's what I think, but I think Ae... He’s in a bad mood.

~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 35: Shifting Targets 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 37: The Broken Man,

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive