Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 35: Shifting Targets

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 35: Shifting Targets

“Not going. I told you I don't want to go. I can't understand you, Chompoo!”


“How are am I going to talk if you can't understand? I don't care, I'm just going to go to Ae you have to come with me!”

“I told you I'm not going! It's a waste of my time!”

The two girls in school uniforms kept pulling, attracting a lot of people around the eyes. The scene is very cute and it did not long feel that pulling another girl who was running out of human strength suddenly let go of her hand...

Boom! ~Boo!

“Chompoo!!!”

“A.h sorry ah!” She said to the girl who had been thrown to the ground the girl looked up at her very angrily reached over to pull her hand then watched her spit out slightly Jutting her tongue made her feel like she wasn't apologizing at all.

“Come on, get up. It's embarrassing.”

“It's not because of you!” The girl with the glasses called Lemon shouted at her as she stood up and kept her mouth shut. Chompoo blinked without reflecting on whose fault it was.

“It's because you didn't come with me properly that it's like this and you're so cruel that you don't even want to go cheer your own brother on in the race.”

Lemon sighed hard and shook her head tiredly at the sight of her best friend. This matter was estimated to have started from a month ago, perhaps earlier.

Chompoo, the grubby friend came to tell her that she had met her prince charming, the handsome and the Gentleman Prince. When she said he was also on the football team she had no desire to listen anymore and quickly waved and said goodbye because in college Most of the guys on the soccer team have darker skin than Prince Charming! Huh! Its impotent!

Just thinking about it is too much.

Chompoo has been trying to get her to go with him to see Ae for a long time, but she's been shaking her head every time and lately... Chompoo came to tell her that he wanted to go to Ae, so she told herself that if she did... The words... She doesn't put her name on the reports she writes, so she's a bit more sensible than this maniacal obsession.

But!!!! But the other day she let it slip that her brother was on the soccer team, and that's why she was forced to watch something like the Friendship Games.

“What do we care if they play? Just because my brother won doesn't mean we're any better” Lemon said pushing the frame at her.

“Fine, I won't go but I'm pissed off!” With that Chompoo walked off in the other direction with a sullen look on his face Lemon sighed at the sight.

“Ok go just go.... Wait for me Chompoo!”

After saying that I saw the sullen face turned happy and jumped and trotted over and took her best friend's hand and looked like she didn't want to go to the soccer field but for her the whole body was as pink as her name because she missed Ae so much!

“So many people, can you find your Ae?”

“Of course I can. He's the most special one to me.”

“It makes me sick to hear it.”

“Oh Lemon, what about your brother?”

“I don't know. I don't care. I don't want to talk to that crazy guy.” Lemon said as she scanned the football field with her eyes under her glasses.

Well, the atmosphere in college is really different from that of high school.

Well...

“Ooh” a refreshingly unpretentious creature suddenly came into view. The girl couldn't help but call out the nymphomaniac cuss word causing Chompoo to turn around and look over then smile sweetly.

“Isn't this Pete?”




“You know him?”

“Yeah, he's a good friend of Ae's” she replied, opening her eyes wide and turning around again to look at this handsome guy who was really 360 degrees from anywhere.

“I'll go ask Pete, Ae where he is first.” Chompoo said to her friend as soon as she saw the target and walked towards him. But before she could call out to him, a man stopped her.

Pah! ~Aaah!

“Oh hey! That was painful, ok Lemon!”

“Chompoo who is that?!” Lemon said, pulling her friend's hand so hard that Chompoo screamed but Lemon... And ignored her as she pointed and showed Chompoo to look over at the man who was walking towards Pete simply it’s just... Geez!

How could there be a man so handsome, stylish, with such a big chub and such a great body!!!!

“I don't know. He must be Pete's friend... Hey I'm going to find Ae!” Chompoo shook his head at the two men and said with a look of displeasure.

“Come here! If you want to find Ae, first you have to ask his friends” said Lemon as he took his cell phone out of his bag. Clutching the phone tighter than she had at first.

Lemon, who was going to sit down and watch, dragged her towards the edge of the football field.

“Then why are we sneaking around like this?”

“Shh!!!” Chompoo asked halfway across the field, puzzled because her friend had pulled her into the back of a car and just asked... Lemon just reached out and put her finger on her mouth very fiercely in response she had to shut her mouth then followed her eyes.

I just wanted to see Ae. It's not like I came to see Pete talk to his friends!” Chompoo thought to himself.

“Tin what do you want?”

“Oh, his name is Tin,” Lemon mumbled as he stared at the two men talking and took out his cell phone to film it.

Well, the Tin guy was a cool character, but the Pete guy was the opposite... he was very cheerful today. “I want to go out with you.”

“Er...”

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!

The girl wearing a glasses phone nearly dropped to the ground and she couldn't help but scream and it was good that she closed her mouth in time and almost didn't have time to crouch down behind the car to hide. Tin felt as if he had heard something strange and then looked over here very strangely and there was nothing strange and then looked back at Pete with a confused face.

“Are you kidding me?”

“I don't have time to joke with anyone, I'm serious” Tin said slowly Pete was stunned but even his stunned feeling was so handsome in Lemon's eyes.

“Say yes!!!” She thought in her mind.

“I can't be with you.”

Collapsed

Lemon was depressed and a little disappointed but still stared at them seeing Tin's face as if he had some small dissatisfaction then he asked again.

“No matter what? What if I have to pry you from him?”

Pete felt shocked after hearing this but soon after he smiled a little.

“You don't really like me, Tin. I just seem weird to you, don't I? To me you're just a good friend to me.”

“It's okay for good friends to hee hee!!!” Lemon thought with an unconvinced glance.

Lemon could only tell herself this in her heart that her hands had been cold for half a dozen years, and it was strange to see that the man called Tin's face hadn't changed.

“Oh hey! That's it!!!”

The little girl's friends and her teachers probably didn't know that most of the students this year were... Rotten girls, right?

But still some silly people still whispered.

“Dating?! How does a guy date a guy?!” Lemon turned her head to look into her innocent eyes that were very confused about how two people were going to date? She almost opened her mouth to explain it to her if it wasn't...

“Well, if it isn't Lemon. My little sister, have you come to cheer me up?”

The little monkey's bark seemed to disturb the two dating couples so much that they both looked over at her.

A small-eyed man in a soccer jersey is running over to his sister who makes a sound in her throat.

“P'Can”

See, I told you that my brother was clueless. I simply don't want people to know that I have such a humiliating brother.

I'm not sure if it's because my mother didn't allow me to talk so much when I was young or what, but it's because I grew up to be a talkative monkey.

“I'm really happy ah yesterday I told my family that our department into the final it is not I bragging your brother town certainly will not lose the football team. The amount of fame, but yesterday you did not see why today is interested in it? ah ah my sister is still so hard-headed ah want to give brother refueling why not tell me about it I'll give you a good location ah for me Dear sister, I can still do that and still... “I can still do that and still...”

Pah! ~

“That's enough!” Can was so happy that her sister put her hand out in front of him to tell him to stop. Can then slowly calmed down and now slowly... Started noticing other things...




One was seeing another girl with a ponytail, and the other was...

“A.sshole!!!”

He pointed at Tin and cursed at his sister, who looked disgusted because he was sputtering with excitement as he spoke.

“Why don't you have a brother of your own and behave like a gentleman like everyone else's brother?”

But instead of paying attention to his sister, who was three years younger than he was, Can stared at Tin as Pete listened to this polite greeting... with an embarrassed expression.

Hey, he must be here to bother Pete!

This very nosy monkey just finished thinking and strode towards them with a sad look on his face at Tin.

“What are you doing here with Pete? Get the hell away from him before I kick your ass!” He said with a fierce look on his face as he pushed Tin towards him.

“Pete, what I just said was true,” but Tin ignored him, jumping over Can's eyes and saying to Pete, who was standing in the back, ignoring the football player and getting angry.

“Hey I am talking to you!”

“What are you smoking P'Can you coming here and picking on someone” his sister could no longer watch the evil and vicious came to his brother said feeling that his brother had gone too far so he frowned at him in a bad way.

“Don't you let this demon fool you Lemon I tell you he's the biggest jerk I've ever met?” Can argued with his sister, his sister turned to look at them both covering her face in embarrassment because it was his brother who started things

“P'Can', Tin he didn't do anything to me.”

Pah! ~

“I know you're a nice girl but don't defend the wrong guy? Is he picking on you? I'll take care of him for you!!!”

“No, um...”

“He wasn't bothering her, though, Lemon's brother, she was begging him for a relationship.”

WTF

Just when everyone was making a mess of things, a girl who had been forgotten by everyone suddenly spoke up and said she saw her friend's brother misunderstood, so she twirled things around to everyone, although she was still confused.

 'So was Pete a gay? Or was Tin gay? Hey, are they both gays? I don't get it!!!'

Everyone was stunned to hear that... Lemon was shocked that he would say it because he may have wanted to be in the closet. He was surprised to be overheard by his rival, but as for Tin... He knew that the monkey would be back to haunt him again and again.

Can opened his eyes and his mouth and his body went rigid and then he screamed...

“What did you say?!!!”

“I said they're dating!” Chompoo replied when Can asked loudly then the reflex arc slowed to a beat and opened his eyes wide to look at Pete......

“Pete, you're gay, huh?”

“Chompoo!!!” Hearing this the girl with the glasses couldn't help but yell at her looking at her clueless friend who didn't think she was stupid enough to do it She not only revealed herself to be eavesdropping, but she also gossiped about other people's private affairs, so much so that she couldn't resist any longer and reached out her hand and pulled her hard.

“What are you doing, Lemon?”

“Didn't you say you were here for your Ae? Come on, let's go... Let's go, big girl. Go get 'em!” Lemon quickly took Chompoo by the hand and fled the scene, not daring to look back for fear that they would find out. He was angry that he'd overheard their conversation, even though he'd imagined their relationship in his mind.

“Pete sees Tin as a friend. Tin sees Pete as more than a friend and is working on that. The admirers will... You'll see, he'll go soft and I'll be happy for them! It's not too late to keep the pictures until they're announced sometime then they'll definitely attract a lot of fans”

By the way, I didn't think Can would have such good-looking friends, because every time I saw him, he stayed with his soccer team.

The two girls left like this but the three boys were still standing Pete pushed Can's shoulder and he came back to his senses Pete said awkwardly to him.

“It's all a joke, Can. There's nothing to it. Come on. Don't you have a game to play? I thought...”

“You go ahead I see Ae is looking for you everywhere” Can said in a more serious tone than ever before turning to him feeling another name calling to him that he couldn't help but want to go to him.

“If you don't go he won't be in the mood for a match and if he loses then don't blame me anyway I've already told you”

Can said to him very seriously Pete was startled and uncertain about his friend who didn't seem to be here to help cheer him on when Tin spoke up.

“I happen to have something to say to the man with the little eyes.”

“Where in the hell are your eyes bigger than mine, you shithead?!” Pete couldn't help but laugh after watching them fight over the issue of eyes.

Or maybe they had started to grow closer.

So the young master seemed to see through it and laughed and walked towards the soccer field leaving the two friends to tear each other apart. Maybe only Can would because people like Tin don't act like shrews and he only despises you with his tone of voice.

“So what's the matter with you?” The cool young master was the first to open up.

“What's the matter with you, anyway? Last week, you called my friend gay, which you think is disgusting, and now this is the first thing you do? When I think about what you said, you're such a pompous prick!”

“Aren't you forgetting something before you called me names?” He changed the subject instead of answering. He was about to open his eyes when he saw Tin pursed his lips a little and slowly lowered his posture.

“This matter is between me and Pete and its no one else's business!” Can felt like he was being held on to something and didn't dare to struggle. His eyes widened at those words and he couldn't hold on to it any longer.




“Well I'm just an outsider who's too nosy but he's my friend and you? Why harass them when you say you hate them and are sick of them? Do you want to ruin their relationship? There are so many f.ucking gays in the world, go harass them, don't harass my friends.” Can said viciously to him, almost forgetting he had a game to play, Tin remained calm and said slowly.

“Pete's not like the others.”

“But Pete already has a boyfriend, that guy he's my friend!” Can still wouldn't leave it alone, and Tin said in a daze.

“You really want to protect your friends, don't you?”

“Yeah!” Can said heavily with no sign of cowardice the other man leaned closer to his face and what happened next was something he hadn't expected. I did.

“Then spread your legs for me.”

“Ew!!!”

There was the k.iss again!!!

Although Can thought so he still didn't know what to do then he was starting to feel some subtle changes himself.

The little mouth was already wide enough to fit into a goose egg!

SMACK!!!

He broke away from Tin's grip on his chin and took a few steps backward squeezing his not-so-tight punch and punching him with a fire of rage in his eyes then continued to speak.

“Go to hell, you bastard!” I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I never thought he'd say that to me.

“Spread your legs....” Screw you and go get shitfaced!

Can turned around and ran towards the soccer field not because he was ashamed or ashamed but because he was so angry that he wanted to kick him but was afraid that he would lose his mind and be expelled from school so he thought it would be better to send his anger towards the soccer field.

At that moment, the person who was beaten touched his face and stared at the No. 6 number on the sports uniform and said softly.

“You're the first person who's been able to hit me twice... You think I'm just going to let you off easy?!”

By now Tin's interest in Can was completely aroused and the image of Pete was no longer in his mind either but that of the man who had just gotten angry and tried to come over and kick her.

The score: 3-1.

Written on the scoreboard at this time the score is very clear and can be seen one team won the other team lost the situation on the field ah difficult to again it’s true that the final winner of the match between the Faculty of Physical Education and the Faculty of Engineering was...

“Did we lose?”

“Well, we lost.”

“We lost?!!!”

“Well we lost so who do you think we lost to?”

“But we're the strongest in the Sciences Faculty!” Watching the end of the game the member of the team wiping his sweat with the corner of his shirt the member of the team said incredulously not believing what was happening in front of him another member nodded his head vigorously to him then told him clearly in his ear.

“Yes our sports department lost to the engineering department that's nothing but also lost 3 goals stretched a great distance! Oi why are you still like a lost soul do you know how many chances you missed when we passed the ball?!” After hearing Can ask that question another guy on the football team somewhat sullenly said to him Can clenched up tightly after hearing that.

.

“Sorry!” Can bowed his head and admitted his mistake right engineering won the football championship they lost to the athletic department 2 years in a row so on the field they looked , The people on this side of the unusually happy thunder and drums looked at each other.

“Are you okay?!” His friend asked worriedly he sometimes ran around the football field and sometimes stopped feeling lost but couldn't really blame him for being alone. Everyone's playing their own games today. There's no team spirit.

“Something's wrong.”

“Come on win or lose, it's just a college game, that's all...”

“I don't care about winning or losing so much as I care about the guy who made me lose! Rub!!!” He didn't wait for his friend to comfort him himself before he spouted off bitterness he gritted his teeth in anger so much that his hands shook a bit. Wanting to beat up on someone, needless to say, is why he's so distracted on the football field.

“What do you mean?”

Can clenched his fist and punched the air.

“Remember this... Tin, you're my enemy now!!!”

He left the field in a fury, leaving his friend alone and confused.

“Who's he talking about?”




“I don't know.”

That's right. Who's Can really mad at?

“Congratulations.”

“But you don't seem very happy about it.”

Pete was smiling and congratulating Ae as he watched the other team sigh on the football field and he got worried.

“I want you to win but I don't want Can to be sad.”

“Yeah, Can was so quiet, it wasn't like him at all.” Ae saw his friend walk out of the stadium in a rage. He had high hopes for the game, but he was disappointed.

He'd seemed strangely distracted during the game.

“Don't worry, a lively monkey like him won't be sad for long. He'll be alive and kicking tomorrow.”

“P'No,”

A senior from the other team came up to us with a smile on his face.

And said jokingly.

“The team is completely overwhelmed, Ae, I'll forgive you for next semester if you keep this up” “Techno is the captain of the university football team and not only the senior of the sports department” “The next few weeks will be a bit more tiring because I'll give you tasks”

“Excuse me, friend, but who set this up? You or me? You're still standing on the sidelines,” Senior Type said jokingly to him with his hands in his pockets.

“I'm the captain!”

“Okay, okay, captain. Ae, do you know what's wrong with Can today? He's a bit strange today.” Type turned and asked Ae, shaking his head.

“I don't know. I can see that he's a bit strange today.”

“Well I don't know. Forget it. Where are you guys going to celebrate later? The bar behind the school, right? I'm coming with you” Ae startled and stretched out her finger to make a shush pose then whispered.

“They'll be there but I shouldn't be.”

“Oi!” The short football player looked at his boyfriend who was standing quietly beside him then folded his arms and said goodbye to the seniors who decided to speak directly to them.

“I'm getting ready to go to my boyfriend's house.”

“Hey!!!” The short football player shouted and took off his sweat-soaked clothes. Then wiped his sweat with a towel as he repeated.

“You heard right, I'm meeting my boyfriend's mother this week.”

He said and went to pack his bags without stopping for a moment and most importantly he didn't want anyone to see his boyfriend's blushing ears.

“Who's his boyfriend, Pete?” Needless to say, the two seniors could only ask the handsome man in front of them...

“I don't know... I don't know.”

“Hey are you okay? Are you going to faint? Why are you blushing like a shrimp?”

“Hey maybe it's the sun,” Pete said and followed Ae with his head down. How could he tell the seniors that he was shy?

And how could he tell them that... That the boyfriend... It was him.

~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 34: Development of something 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 36: Hooked with each other.,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive