Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 47: Going Bad(guy)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 47: Going Bad(guy)

After making sure that An-Ziyan drove away, Mai Ding put his mind at ease and said to his grandfather, "Grandpa, I'm not going to lie to you, this time I've come to see you on an important matter.”


"What's wrong?"

"I want to be bad!" Grandpa didn't stifle a laugh, but asked in all seriousness, "So, you told me."

"I'd like to ask you how did An-Ziyan turn bad(guy)?"

"Is he bad?"

"Well, he's only like that in front of you, you don't know how bad he is when he's in front of me."

"Grandpa doesn't know how he should help you."

"An-Ziyan couldn't have been born like this, tell me about his past, let me analyze how he became what he got this way."

"That's okay."

During the time that An-Ziyan was out, Grandpa told Mai Ding a lot about An-Ziyan, about the old days, and his face was filled with nostalgia glow, and the old man seemed to grow younger with the memories. Mai Ding was so engrossed in the story that he had forgotten the purpose of the trip, because the story was so captivating and because the content of the story featured his favorite People.

They stayed late at their grandfather's house, and it was almost time to leave that Mai Ding remembered what he had done to An-Ziyan today, and An-Ziyan finished buying the cake and there was nothing unusual about the return, and it is probably, should be, very likely that An-Ziyan has forgotten about it, and we continue to get along amicably and peacefully.

"Ziyan, don't bully Little Ding anymore." Grandpa instructed as they were leaving soon, and his words moved Mai Ding to the point of tears, but instead of crying out, he held his hands and was like toeing the line, he poked his finger at An-Ziyan's arm: "Hear me, if you bully me again in the future, I will have Grandpa sort you straight." An-Ziyan seems to be in control of something, grandpa leaned on the ground with his crutches: "Talking to you."




"Yep."

"Next time you come back I don't want to hear about you bullying Little Ding again."

"I won't." Mai Ding was greatly relieved to have the promise from An-Ziyan, and he stepped out of the house, the door closed behind him, and An-Ziyan continued to finish the words: "I'll make sure he doesn't have the courage to open his mouth next time." Why wait until after the door was closed, Mai Ding whirled around and was about to raise his hand to knock, when An-Ziyan had grabbed him by the back of his collar and stuffed him into the car.

After getting into the car, An-Ziyan's hand was placed on Mai Ding's shoulder, and his voice was so gentle that it was scary. "I know you like to eat cakes, so I didn't bother to buy more."

"Ha, ha, ha, why do you need to talk about the past, life is full of trials and tribulations." What's the sudden song! Only then did Mai Ding see with his remaining eyes the cake placed in the back seat, twice the size of his head.

"Didn't you want me to buy you something? What now, you don't like it?"

"No, I'd love it, thank you." Mai Ding said with his hands clasped together in his most artificial manner. "No, I'll see that you finish it."

"I beg your pardon, but can't I just enjoy this gift in silence?"

"No." The hand on Mai Ding's shoulder intensified it’s grip, then released to start the car, Mai Ding didn't want to go home, and it dawned on him that he foresaw what will happen next and what awaits him at home must be the cruel and merciless revenge of An-Ziyan.

After a miserable night Mai Ding had a peaceful day, he enjoyed his short free time at work with his coffee, it was a beautiful day. The sun shone warmly on the corner of his desk, and he was in a relaxed mood when he heard a voice squeezed through his teeth, "Mai Ding.” Seeing An-Su wearing sunglasses and striding towards Mai Ding with unstoppable momentum, with an expression on her face that could eat Mai Ding up at any moment, An-Su stepped forward grabbed Mai Ding by the collar and lifted him out of his seat, whispering, "You're the son of a b.itch who spread the rumor that I like women."

"I, I didn't, I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Really?" An-Su strangled Mai Ding's mouth hard, "Keep your mouth shut or I'll rip it apart."

"I really didn't." Mai Ding who was still dying to admit it just wanted to go and slaughter Li Ming. An-Su inexplicably let out a laugh that creeped Mai Ding out, and she continued quietly, "I heard from Xiaosi that your reputation at the company is very - not so good." Before Mai Ding knew what was happening, An-Su pushed him away and pointed at Mai Ding's nose, "Scum, don't you dare try to see or get another one of my friends. I've had enough of your short, small, soft, and fast-c.um body, and you're still cheating on me. See you!" Afterward, An-Su walked away angrily. The eyes of his co-workers were once again focused on Mai Ding, and now Mai Ding was only glad that his co-workers didn't know her as An-Ziyan’s sister.

"It's only been a few days Mai Ding, and another woman has come to the door."

"I really don't see what your charm is, come both women are beautiful."

"I don't get it either, it's hard to understand how a little short and soft and fast-c.um can still be a playboy."

The sun isn't still shining on the corner of the table Mai Ding is too lazy to pay attention to, nothing to enjoy life. The phone rang, there was a message over, it was from Li Ming's, this is the last chance of survival of Mai Ding.

[Steps of deterioration into a bad guy(stated in advance, with consequences of these actions independent of the provider of the said steps).

1. Go to a small unsupervised shop and buy a stocking, buy a knife, of course, if you can get a gun that's best, and remember to trade in cash.

2. Drive to the township, find a small bank, and observe for a few days.

3. Walk-in and demand that they hand over all their money and valuables, and if you want to get bad, you can kill a few people properly.

4. You will make it to the prison.

5. When you get out, you go back to the unsupervised shop and buy a stocking and a knife. At this point, congratulations, you've successfully stepped into the bad guy's shoes.

I wish you success, take care, and don't be friends with Li Ming for a while, please delete this message].

Mai Ding almost dropped his phone on the floor, what a way to go about it!

During the lunch break, when no one was around, Mai Ding complained to An-Ziyan, "I've had a lot of bad luck lately, all the bullying, and I desperately need to be bad!"

"I said Mai Ding, I've been meaning to ask you for a long time."

"Ask what?"

"You're always talking about being bad, do you think you're a good person now?" What a direct and revealing statement of fact.

"What do you mean?" What's the point of asking, the recent frequent bullying without thinking about the reason, if he hadn't betrayed Bai Xiaosi in front of An-Ziyan, to An Su That's a lie, isn't it? And I believe that Grandpa's exaggerated and unrealistic pranks should be reviewed by himself too.

"My character is not to be questioned!" He cut to the chase.

"Whatever."

"Aren't you afraid I'll turn bad?"




"Doesn't matter." His reply was more or less lost on Mai Ding. An-Ziyan closed the file with his hand on his face, "It doesn't matter to me what you become, you're still mine." The loss was converted into other moods. The mood of being played with repeatedly, with some annoyance at himself, Mai Ding thought: why am I always helpless against him, why does he only use the Can you do a lot to yourself by saying one thing? I really don't understand.

Yes, after living so long, how much do we really know about love?





~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~





Prev: Chapter 46: Grandpa, you... 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 48: Different Lovers',





Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive